PDA

View Full Version : "Hockey Mom" Sarah booed hardcore at Flyers game

dg7md
10-11-2008, 08:58 PM
:rollin:rollin

http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003873286

Philly sports fans are the greatest sometimes.:lol

Shastafarian
10-11-2008, 09:04 PM
The GOP Vice-Presidential nominee said at an earlier fundraiser that she would stop some of the booing from the rowdy Philadelphia fans by putting her seven year old daughter, Piper in a Flyers jersey. She said, "How dare they boo Piper!"

Good to know using your children doesn't stop at convention photo-ops.

Nbadan
10-11-2008, 09:06 PM
Ouch...

g7TgDanmWkg

baseline bum
10-11-2008, 09:13 PM
:lmao

Not the smartest idea to go to Philly to make a pre-game appearance.

She really is a fucking airhead.

:tu to Philly fan. First they booed that asshole Irvin, then Bible Spice

Cry Havoc
10-11-2008, 09:25 PM
:lmao

Not the smartest idea to go to Philly to make a pre-game appearance.

She really is a fucking airhead.

:tu to Philly fan. First they booed that asshole Irvin, then Bible Spice

Irvin? You mean Michael Irvin?

Buddy Holly
10-11-2008, 09:25 PM
She really did put her poor child in a Flyers jersey.

LOL

Was that her thinking too with her pregnant daughter?

"I'll force her and him to get married. That'll keep it from being an issue."

whottt
10-11-2008, 09:27 PM
It's Philly, they boo Santa Claus there :lmao

baseline bum
10-11-2008, 09:27 PM
Irvin? You mean Michael Irvin?

Yeah, Irvin's a douche.

baseline bum
10-11-2008, 11:15 PM
So Palin's not the most charismatic and loved politician since Reagan?

BRHornet45
10-11-2008, 11:20 PM
typical response from the typical trash fans in Philly.

hitmanyr2k
10-12-2008, 12:50 AM
Must have been awkward for her kids. Why put them in the middle of that?

Shastafarian
10-12-2008, 01:20 AM
Must have been awkward for her kids. Why put them in the middle of that?

The GOP Vice-Presidential nominee said at an earlier fundraiser that she would stop some of the booing from the rowdy Philadelphia fans by putting her seven year old daughter, Piper in a Flyers jersey. She said, "How dare they boo Piper!"

baseline bum
10-12-2008, 01:23 AM
Wow. Hides behind the flag, the church, and her child. That's the kind of leader we need!

hitmanyr2k
10-12-2008, 02:09 AM
Wow, I guess Palin never heard how indifferent Philly sports crowds can be. Very stupid of her to put her kids in that atmosphere.

whottt
10-12-2008, 08:29 AM
So Palin's not the most charismatic and loved politician since Reagan?

Are you kidding? Libs hated Reagan too. He didn't suck enough Soviet Cock to suit them.

"No moRon" was the sticker....and he was the first President I can think of that had his name spray painted on stop signs.

Besides, do you have a link to Reagan not getting booed in Philly?

George Gervin's Afro
10-12-2008, 09:08 AM
Are you kidding? Libs hated Reagan too. He didn't suck enough Soviet Cock to suit them.

"No moRon" was the sticker....and he was the first President I can think of that had his name spray painted on stop signs.

Besides, do you have a link to Reagan not getting booed in Philly?

:rollin

Whott wants a link now to back up someone's post....

jochhejaam
10-12-2008, 09:16 AM
Booing a lady with her children? How classy of the libs/dems. :lol

Although most of what people thought were boos, were actuall "Coos", as in
Sara"CU"da.

Gleaning the joe-sixpack vote is a work in progress.

On a more serious note, "Colin Powell is planning on endorsing McCain";

...developing

MannyIsGod
10-12-2008, 09:34 AM

...developing

I'll believe that when I see it, but it would be a good endorsement for McCain.

boutons_
10-12-2008, 09:58 AM
pitbull bitch was selected as red-meat for the right-wing rabble and militant "Christian" supremacist/fascist fringe.

pitbull bitch rousing the ignorant rabble and inflaming the Repug lynch mob are not working out at all, after the post-convention "dead pitbull bounce", as McNasty and pitbull bitch are down about 10 points across all polls.

The Repug mucky-mucks are panicking that not only will McBottomGun lose, he will lose in a landslide, dragging along lots of down-ticket Repugs with him.

The total bankrupticy of the McNasty campaign is exposed as all McNasty has is lying about HUSSEIN's Ayers connection.

Factcheck totally obliterates McLiar's lies about HUSSEIN-Ayers:

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/print_he_lied_about_bill_ayers.html

pitbull bitch wil be soon be back in Alaksa pal-ling around with religious freaks, witch hunters, dead wolves, oilcos, First Turd, and secessionist assholes. She will be remembered as nothing but a Repug freak sideshow to be remembered as one of the lowest points in American life.

jochhejaam
10-12-2008, 10:21 AM
pitbull bitch was selected as red-meat for the right-wing rabble and militant "Christian" supremacist/fascist fringe.

pitbull bitch rousing the ignorant rabble and inflaming the Repug lynch mob are not working out at all, after the "dead pitbull bounce" post-convention, as McNasty and pitbull bitch are down about 10 points across all polls.

The Repug mucky-mucks are panicking that not only will McBottomGun lose, he will lose in landslide, and drag along lots of down-ticket Repugs with him.

The total bankrupticy of the McNasty campaign is exposed as all McNasty has is lying about HUSSEIN's Ayers connection.

Factcheck totally obliterates McLiar's lies about HUSSEIN-Ayers:

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/print_he_lied_about_bill_ayers.html

pitbull bitch wil be soon be back pal-ling around with religious freaks and dead wolves and oilcos in Alaska, nothing but a Repug freak sideshow to be remembered as one of the lowest points in American life, thanks to the Repug assholes.

Your MCCAIN/PALIN bumper stickers and yard signs are en route.

p.s. Sent USPS Express Mail, at no extra cost to you.

Trainwreck2100
10-12-2008, 10:37 AM
She has three and a half daughters to hide behind.

Shastafarian
10-12-2008, 10:57 AM

...developing

Is this like when Yoni told us something big was gonna happen in the McCain camp and nothing did? Do you have a link for this developing situation? Or are you just very hopeful?

exstatic
10-12-2008, 11:34 AM

...developing

I'm not sure that's worth what it once might have been. He testified for Ted Stevens as a character witness, and TS is one of the most crooked pols of the last half century.

Buddy Holly
10-12-2008, 12:44 PM
A Flyers game in Philadelphia is filled with liberal democrats? Really?

ElNono
10-12-2008, 12:57 PM
I live about an hour and a half from the Wachovia center, and I can tell you it's one of the trashiest arenas I've been to... and I've been to quite a few!

Clandestino
10-12-2008, 12:59 PM
philly has to a shithole when assholes boo 1. governor of alask 2. vp hopeful...

no matter what, is it extremely classless.

ChumpDumper
10-12-2008, 01:01 PM
Get over yourselves. You would have posted the video had it been Biden.

ElNono
10-12-2008, 01:06 PM
philly has to a shithole when assholes boo 1. governor of alask 2. vp hopeful...

no matter what, is it extremely classless.

I disagree. They paid to watch sports entertainment, not a political convention.
I think it's well within their rights to disapprove of her.

Clandestino
10-12-2008, 01:19 PM
I disagree. They paid to watch sports entertainment, not a political convention.
I think it's well within their rights to disapprove of her.

i dont give a shit who it is. if they are an invited guest the fans should treat them as such. all losers... i would say the same if they did it to obama too. there is a time and a place for shit like that... throwing out the first puck with her family... come on... uneducated philly people.

ElNono
10-12-2008, 01:20 PM
i dont give a shit who it is. if they are an invited guest the fans should treat them as such. all losers... i would say the same if they did it to obama too. there is a time and a place for shit like that... throwing out the first puck with her family... come on... uneducated philly people.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooo

Bartleby
10-12-2008, 01:21 PM
A hockey arena is not the place to be rowdy.

boutons_
10-12-2008, 01:26 PM
"is it extremely classless."

holy fucking shit. :lol

A right-winger whining about classless, as if the widedly noted and widely debunked slime and lies of McNasty's campagin is oozing with class and civility.

As always, ANY kind of dissent or opposition, no matter how legitmate, and the right-wingers go wimpering and whining like pussy-whipped girly-men.

Why should Philly fans show pitbull bitched ANY respect? She's earned it as Mistress of Slime and Lies? :lol

jochhejaam
10-12-2008, 01:27 PM
Get over yourselves. You would have posted the video had it been Biden.

Posting the video's cool, it's the Phanatics poor treatment of the lady that's bothersome, but it's a hockey crowd, not unexpected at all.

Not a big deal, just a bit embarrassing for the lady.

ChumpDumper
10-12-2008, 01:29 PM
Why is it bothersome?

Mr. Peabody
10-12-2008, 01:31 PM
A hockey arena is not the place to be rowdy.

:lol:toast:lol

timvp
10-12-2008, 01:36 PM
That was a damn funny video. McCainiacs getting mad at Philly for booing? What's next ... getting mad at Floridians for being old?

jochhejaam
10-12-2008, 01:42 PM
Why is it bothersome?

Honest question, or are you infatuated with my opinions.

boutons_
10-12-2008, 01:44 PM
Casting her suckering role aside as bait for religious radicals and "Christian" supremacists, pitbull bitch should stop sports-bra-ing her huge tits and start showing miles of cleavage. Lots of bubbas would vote for cleavage (but they're already voting McNasty).

Boos turned into cheers and wolf-whistles! :lol

ChumpDumper
10-12-2008, 01:46 PM
It's an honest question.

My take is that folks don't want any politics forced into their hockey night. In that respect, i don't find it bothersome in the least.

PixelPusher
10-12-2008, 01:50 PM
"...community organizer?"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

:lol

whottt
10-12-2008, 01:52 PM
My take is that folks don't want any politics forced into their hockey night. In that respect, i don't find it bothersome in the least.

It's Philly being Philly. This is a city that had to have a court set up at their football stadium on game days.

jochhejaam
10-12-2008, 01:55 PM
It's an honest question.

I'd feel the same way for anyone that I liked that went through an embarrassing situation, whether they deserved it or not.

Again, not a big deal. It was not a smart move having her drop the puck.

whottt
10-12-2008, 01:56 PM
I don't know if they still have it or not...but the fact they did have one says all that needs to be said:

http://www.sportslawnews.com/archive/articles%201999/Eagles%20Court.htm

The "Eagles Court" May End in Philadelphia

Dispute between judge and police commissioner may doom stadium tribunal

Philadelphia, October 3, 1999 -- Municipal Court Judge Seamus McCaffery sits at the helm of "Eagles Court." The court room is not under an imposing image of the United States' national symbol, but rather in the confines of Philadelphia's drab Veterans Stadium.

Created to control unruly fans Philadelphia Eagles' games, the Court allows those fans to be arrested, tried and convicted all within the stadium. Supporters claim that this deters rowdism at football games. But in order for Judge McCaffery and two other judges who sit on the bench to maintain peace, they need defendants. The judge has claimed that police officers have not been arresting unlawful fans as instructed, but rather are simply throwing the fans out of the stadium. Judge McCaffery states "if there’s nothing going on, there’s no sense in having a court…"

According to an Associated Press story, the city's Police Commissioner John Timoney has defended the actions of his officers, claiming that "he would like to see the court continue because it helps deter serious offenses, such as carrying open containers and violence. . . but his officers will not arrest fans just because they yell too loud." It seems that Timoney and McCaffery don’t agree on the strategy of the city’s "zero-tolerance policy" towards abusive fans.

Officials say that they will have the court in session at the stadium until the conclusion of the Philadelphia-Dallas game -- a historically rowdy match.

It's Not a Country Club

Some experts in the NFL claim that the most abusive fans come to Veterans' Stadium. In 1997, there were over 60 fistfights in the stands and one fan even fired shots from a flare gun into the crowd. On the other hand, if ejections have limited fan rowdism, then maybe that is the best punishment.

ChumpDumper
10-12-2008, 02:00 PM
"rowdism" :lol

Bartleby
10-12-2008, 02:35 PM
Some experts in the NFL claim that the most abusive fans come to Veterans' Stadium. In 1997, there were over 60 fistfights in the stands and one fan even fired shots from a flare gun into the crowd. On the other hand, if ejections have limited fan rowdism, then maybe that is the best punishment.

Wow, sounds like Palin had no business in such a hostile and potentially dangerous environment (and with her children!). More bad judgment by the McCain campaign.

jn77
10-12-2008, 02:44 PM
Love the Obama/ Biden signs right behind her!!

jn77
10-12-2008, 02:48 PM
BTW did anyone mention the Flyers owner who invited her is a maxed out republican donor?

And why was her pregnant daughter on the ice with her, Seems unsafe in her condition to me.

LakeShow
10-12-2008, 08:29 PM
Love the Obama/ Biden signs right behind her!!

:tu That was the perfect background!

tp2021
10-12-2008, 09:45 PM
I couldn't really make out the boos all that much. It didn't sound as bad as the boos the dumb bitch who sang the National Anthem before the Cowboys-Eagles MNF game got!