PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here ever.....

Nutmeg84
10-11-2008, 09:33 PM
Had food poisoning??? I think I may of had it last night and today but I am not sure. Billy keeps telling that I have and if I did it was only a slight case of but I don't ever want to get it again. It sucks and I have been miserable since yesterday afternoon. So lets just say that I haven't had anything to eat since 11:30 yesterday morning and have been praying to the porcelain god lately. not to mention the fact that I HATE throwing up....that's is probably on my top 10 most disgusting things list. So any help on how to make it better is welcomed!!!

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-11-2008, 09:48 PM
If your only symptom was puking and feeling extremely nauseous for a day then that sounds like food poisoning, though maybe a bit rougher than just a "slight" case of it.

Last time I got it it was thankfully for only about 8 hours, but it tends to feel like twice that long when you throw up everything and then can't even keep down water or anti-nausea medicine. Sorry to hear you're dealing with it.

bendmz
10-11-2008, 09:50 PM
call the Health Department and report it.......

mouse
10-11-2008, 10:08 PM
Sometimes if you eat a lot of water melon and smoke a huge joint you feel better.

ShoogarBear
10-11-2008, 11:00 PM
If your only symptom was puking and feeling extremely nauseous for a day then that sounds like food poisoning, though maybe a bit rougher than just a "slight" case of it.

Last time I got it it was thankfully for only about 8 hours, but it tends to feel like twice that long when you throw up everything and then can't even keep down water or anti-nausea medicine. Sorry to hear you're dealing with it.

Better get used to the mellifluous sounds of puking.

balli
10-11-2008, 11:02 PM
Who's Billy?

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-12-2008, 12:25 AM
Better get used to the mellifluous sounds of puking.

Oh, I've heard it plenty. Easjer's gotten food poisoning a few times since we've been together and her cases are always major league ones. No morning sickness yet, but plenty of nausea. I'm sure the day is coming so she's stocking up on ginger ale and I'm stocking up on ear plugs.

ShoogarBear
10-12-2008, 08:05 AM
I'm sure the day is coming so she's stocking up on ginger ale and I'm stocking up on ear plugs.

:lol Somehow I don't think that's going to go over well.

DynastyBuilder
10-12-2008, 08:47 AM
Sometimes if you eat a lot of water melon and smoke a huge joint you feel better.
:rollin

MrChug
10-12-2008, 09:17 AM
Yeah, but we call it "chorro".

Shelly
10-12-2008, 09:21 AM
Had food poisoning??? I think I may of had it last night and today but I am not sure. Billy keeps telling that I have and if I did it was only a slight case of but I don't ever want to get it again. It sucks and I have been miserable since yesterday afternoon. So lets just say that I haven't had anything to eat since 11:30 yesterday morning and have been praying to the porcelain god lately. not to mention the fact that I HATE throwing up....that's is probably on my top 10 most disgusting things list. So any help on how to make it better is welcomed!!!

Did you eat a Honeybaked Ham????

exstatic
10-12-2008, 09:36 AM
Did you eat a Honeybaked Ham????

Attempted murder, anyone?

:lol

Sorry about the FP. Half of Mouse's advice is good. Smoke it if you've got it. It s a great anti-nausea cure that you don't have to consume.

Shelly
10-12-2008, 09:38 AM
Attempted murder, anyone?

:lol

Hmmmm....:nerd

I believe this is a case for Sherlock Holmes!

Nutmeg84
10-12-2008, 10:16 AM
well it wasn't the honeybaked that I had the day before but I think
it may of been the Mcdonalds that did me in. Needless to say that I am feeling much better today that I was the past 2 days so I am definitely going to take it east today and just hang out. But I am STARVING!!!!! And if it was attempted murder I would hope he would do something better than trying to poison me.....lol

Shelly
10-12-2008, 10:28 AM
Then you better sleep with one eye open!

Try the BRAT diet: bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast

mouse.
10-12-2008, 10:39 AM
usually it just takes a bottle of pepto and you gotta sit it out...:wakeup