PDA

View Full Version : A Serious Question for Republicans

Soul_Patch
10-13-2008, 12:04 PM
Why do a lot of you guys use the name "hussein" to reference Barrack Obama?

I've never really understood that.

TheMadHatter
10-13-2008, 12:06 PM
A.) It's his middle name

B.) An effort to somehow paint him as an Arab or Muslim

boutons_
10-13-2008, 12:34 PM
A lot of red-neck dumbfucks, Repugs (the party of racists), right-wingers, nativists, xenophobes, chauvinists, jingos, conservatives simply won't vote for HUSSEIN because he's too "foreign", too "risky", too "unknown", to un-American-ly named, and above all because he's too non-white.

NOT because of his policies or principles, which they completely ignore.

I use HUSSEIN to throw their bitgotry, ignorance, and bad faith back in their faces.

fyatuk
10-13-2008, 12:48 PM
Yeah, it's just stupid. Not like they couldn't make a bigger dent refuting his policies, but todays world is a world of the one liner and insult comics (as boutons so reliably shows).

Extra Stout
10-13-2008, 12:54 PM

Barack prefers that people use his middle name to express pride and solidarity with his fallen half-brother Saddam Hussein.

Viva Las Espuelas
10-13-2008, 01:00 PM
A lot of red-neck dumbfucks, Repugs (the party of racists), right-wingers, nativists, xenophobes, chauvinists, jingos, conservatives simply won't for HUSSEIN because he's too "foreign", too "risky", too "unknown", to un-American-ly named, and above all because he's too non-white.

NOT because of his policies or principles, which they completely ignore.

I use HUSSEIN to throw their bitgotry, ignorance, and bad faith back in their faces.

from the guy that almost daily spews "dubya"

on that's right. <snap> he's white.
Heluva job, Grimmtons_. :tu

jochhejaam
10-13-2008, 01:01 PM

For the same reason Liberals refer to Sen. John McCain as "McBush"; stupidity.

Soul_Patch
10-13-2008, 04:37 PM
Seems sort of narrow minded and almost racist to infer that the name "hussein" is some how a bad thing.

Almost comically stupid. But i guess never under estimate the redneck population in the country.

Wild Cobra
10-13-2008, 08:06 PM
His legal name is Barack Hussein Obama. If people hearing that are ashamed, who's fault is that? It is common to sometimes use a person's full name. Why should Obama be excluded?

We have all over time heard these presidents full name used:

John Fitzgerald Kennedy
Lyndon Baines Johnson
Richard Milhous Nixon
Gerald Rudolph Ford, Jr.
James Earl Carter Jr.
Ronald Wilson Reagan
George Herbert Walker Bush
William Jefferson Clinton
George Walker Bush

balli
10-13-2008, 08:12 PM
His legal name is Barack Hussein Obama. If people hearing that is ashamed, who's fault is that? It is common to sometimes use a person's full name. Why should Obama be excluded?

STFU. It's being used to incite fear in bigots. And you know it, so quit with the whole playing coy shtick.

lurker23
10-13-2008, 08:20 PM
His legal name is Barack Hussein Obama. If people hearing that is ashamed, who's fault is that? It is common to sometimes use a person's full name. Why should Obama be excluded?

I've been following this election pretty closely, and I've never heard John McCain's full name a single time. I had to go to Wikipedia to look it up.

balli
10-13-2008, 08:22 PM
Here are my questions for conservatives:

In Good Morning Vietnam did you think Robin Williams was the antagonist while the asshole sergeant was the protagonist?

If you didn't already feel like a dumbass for wanting to privatize social security, do you now?

It seems like there's an awful lot of your leaders who get busted having extra-marital, gay or pedophilic tendencies. It's not really a question, but that must suck for you- literally.

Do you find it frustrating that democrats get to gloat over the deficit sign being taken down under Clinton because he erased the deficit, while under Bush it came down because they had to add more digits?

How do you feel about being a party made up of dumb white trash with no morals and Christian conservatives with fake morals. I don't get how those two groups manage to reconcile their differences.

Doesn't it suck that you're going to lose this election and probably your ability to filibuster too? If our roles were reversed I'd feel pretty low about myself and my party too.

These are the questions I want answered.

Anti.Hero
10-13-2008, 08:22 PM
I heard one lady say John F. McCain when introducing him about 2 months ago.

Anti.Hero
10-13-2008, 08:23 PM
If you didn't already feel like a dumbass for wanting to privatize social security, do you now?

hahahahaha Fuck no. We all know the government is made up of dipshits who will eventually just disqualify anyone making a decent wage and turn it into just another tax later down the road.

How do you feel about being a party made up of dumb white trash with no morals and Christian conservatives with fake morals.

Probably as bad as you feel being a part of the ignorant low income government dependent modern-day slaves (just gimmie yo vote) or the far-left liberal FREAKS who worship at the altar of Gore thinking the government is trying to actually do good when in reality they are pushing your agenda for completely different reasons. Then there are all the fake liberal celebs who have empty lives and no idea why they believe what they spew to the public...

Man, this shit is just too easy.

Purple & Gold
10-13-2008, 08:24 PM
His legal name is Barack Hussein Obama. If people hearing that are ashamed, who's fault is that? It is common to sometimes use a person's full name. Why should Obama be excluded?

John Fitzgerald Kennedy
Lyndon Baines Johnson
Richard Milhous Nixon
Gerald Rudolph Ford, Jr.
James Earl Carter Jr.
Ronald Wilson Reagan
George Walker Bush

:lol :lol Do you really believe this??

boutons_
10-13-2008, 08:37 PM
"If people hearing that are ashamed"

straw man. You're the first one to say ashamed, so you entire post is bullshit.

When right-wingers, such as yourself, use say HUSSEIN, it's clearly pejorative, to tie him to Saddam HUSSEIN, to Muslim terrorists, to everything foreign.

Wild Cobra
10-13-2008, 09:32 PM
:lol :lol Do you really believe this??

It's simple. All public figures get their names used in different variations. When they are respected, the form is used that is preferred. When not resopected, the form that causes grief is used.

It's so funny to see liberals get incited by the truth. This is one instance of that. I'm sorry if you guys are ashamed of his name. I'm sorry if he is ashamed of his name. As long as you let it get to you, it will be used.

You know what bothers me. Everyday, you hear people say "Mr. Bush." Like the man or not, that is disrecpctful for the media to say that. I get a bit mean myself at times, but notice, I almost always use the title when refering to president Clinton, president Carter, etc. even though I think of them as scum.

timvp
10-13-2008, 09:42 PM
The problem with this thread is that boutons_ calls him Hussein more than the rest of SpursTalk combined. Or HUSSEIN, to be factually accurate.

balli
10-13-2008, 10:09 PM
president Carter, etc. even though I think of them as scum.
If you consider Jimmy Carter to be scum then get ready to rot in hell when you die. He may not have made the best president, but the man is an absolutely and genuinely decent human being.

TheMadHatter
10-13-2008, 10:14 PM
The problem with this thread is that boutons_ calls him Hussein more than the rest of SpursTalk combined. Or HUSSEIN, to be factually accurate.

Wow talk about poor reading comprehension.

He does this ON PURPOSE to point out how slimy Republicans are for emphasizing this all of a sudden to paint him as a Muslim or Arab.

timvp
10-13-2008, 10:17 PM
Wow talk about poor reading comprehension.

He does this ON PURPOSE to point out how slimy Republicans are for emphasizing this all of a sudden to paint him as a Muslim or Arab.No, really?

You really are a sharp one :tu

Wild Cobra
10-13-2008, 10:17 PM
If you consider Jimmy Carter to be scum then get ready to rot in hell when you die. He may not have made the best president, but the man is an absolutely and genuinely decent human being.
I'll admit that scum is the wrong word for him. However, he is one of the worse leaders in history. So may problems started on his watch. He is a nice man, but absolutely spineless.

Shastafarian
10-13-2008, 10:19 PM
No, really?

You really are a sharp one :tu

So then what would your point be?

timvp
10-13-2008, 10:21 PM
So then what would your point be?Damn, Obamatards, take the stick out of your azzes. It's called a joke.

Shastafarian
10-13-2008, 10:25 PM
Damn, Obamatards, take the stick out of your azzes. It's called a joke.

What stick? In case you didn't notice sarcasm is kind of hard to discern on the interwebs. I was asking a question. Maybe you need to remove the stick from your own ass.

timvp
10-13-2008, 10:26 PM
What stick? In case you didn't notice sarcasm is kind of hard to discern on the interwebs. I was asking a question. Maybe you need to remove the stick from your own ass.1.

Purple & Gold
10-13-2008, 10:38 PM
It's simple. All public figures get their names used in different variations. When they are respected, the form is used that is preferred. When not resopected, the form that causes grief is used.

It's so funny to see liberals get incited by the truth. This is one instance of that. I'm sorry if you guys are ashamed of his name. I'm sorry if he is ashamed of his name. As long as you let it get to you, it will be used.

You know what bothers me. Everyday, you hear people say "Mr. Bush." Like the man or not, that is disrecpctful for the media to say that. I get a bit mean myself at times, but notice, I almost always use the title when refering to president Clinton, president Carter, etc. even though I think of them as scum.

Uhhhh no, liberals are not ashamed of his name. A bit of projecting here??

We are just smart enough to realize that it's a weak ploy to try to link him to the Muslim faith and play on those fears with many voters. I honestly don't care what his name is, what color his skin is, what religion he practices, but I'm smart enough to realize that many people do care and won't vote for a person because of it. It's a cheap ploy and I know that you're smart enough to realize it. A bit dishonest but smart enough to see the underlying message. You're only lying to yourself if you think it's not some type of ploy to play and peoples fears against the Muslim faith in these times. You're a bit smarter than that.

Wild Cobra
10-13-2008, 10:58 PM
A bit dishonest but smart enough to see the underlying message. You're only lying to yourself if you think it's not some type of ploy to play and peoples fears against the Muslim faith in these times. You're a bit smarter than that.
I'm sorry, I'm just not one to be subdued by political correctness. It is his name. Yes, people respond to it. So what? You think it's going to make a difference? Seems to me that people are going to either vote for him or not. His saying "My Muslin Faith" is far more harmful than his name. We conservatives, loving this "melting pot" nation, know that a name is only a name.

Glad to know it can incite dumbshits. It fun at times. Keep it up if you and to be known as a dumshit.

Purple & Gold
10-13-2008, 11:18 PM
I'm sorry, I'm just not one to be subdued by political correctness. It is his name. Yes, people respond to it. So what? You think it's going to make a difference? Seems to me that people are going to either vote for him or not. His saying "My Muslin Faith" is far more harmful than his name. We conservatives, loving this "melting pot" nation, know that a name is only a name.

Glad to know it can incite dumbshits. It fun at times. Keep it up if you and to be known as a dumshit.

Actually it's to get votes from the racists that seem to litter the Republican party. This is done to motivate the base, nothing more. And to be honest I have no idea what you are trying to say in that last sentence. Just ironic that you're using it to call somebody else a dumbshit.

cool hand
10-13-2008, 11:48 PM

John Fitzgerald Kennedy
Lyndon Baines Johnson
Richard Milhous Nixon
Gerald Rudolph Ford, Jr.
James Earl Carter Jr.
Ronald Wilson Reagan
George Walker Bush

shut up coward.

cool hand
10-13-2008, 11:49 PM
Can't wait until he wins and then he makes everyone call him Barak Hussein Obama. LOL.

BRHornet45
10-14-2008, 12:22 AM
Muhammad Hussein Obama

sabar
10-14-2008, 01:56 AM
I feel like I should explain what timvp meant but perhaps it's better for the ignorant to stay that way.

Hook Dem
10-14-2008, 09:32 AM
I feel like I should explain what timvp meant but perhaps it's better for the ignorant to stay that way.

AMEN!

Shastafarian
10-14-2008, 10:54 AM

By all means, explain it.

Soul_Patch
10-14-2008, 12:14 PM

Lol...what a reach you are making. I cant honestly believe that you believe any of your own BS.

I don't care for either candidate to be honest, but the deep seeded bigotry that the republican party seems to bring out in people definately helps me steer clear of that party.

I had this conversation with my grandfather just the other day. When the republicans can steer away from the relgious nuts, and moral crusaders...steer away from the bigots and racists, the democratic party probably would never stand a chance.

Wild Cobra
10-14-2008, 12:23 PM
I had this conversation with my grandfather just the other day. When the republicans can steer away from the relgious nuts, and moral crusaders...steer away from the bigots and racists, the democratic party probably would never stand a chance.
There are extremists on both sides, and I see more bogotry on the left than the right. Talk and action are two different things. I notice the poll of democrats not voting for Obama isn't released. Just watch, Obama's numbers in November will be less than the polls show, If he isn't up by 4 points or more before the election per state, expect McCain to win.

There are democrats I could vote for if they stopped supporting leftist extemeists.

DarrinS
10-14-2008, 12:26 PM
Go to 2:20 in this video.

AgHHX9R4Qtk

:lmao

Soul_Patch
10-14-2008, 12:39 PM
Lol...i seriously love Sarah Silverman.

CuckingFunt
10-14-2008, 01:10 PM
His brisket is beyond... It's beyond.