PDA

View Full Version : Jason Garrett not a great coordinator?

Whisky Dog
10-13-2008, 02:25 PM
When the opposing defense knows your formations and tendencies well enough to know exactly when to drop 8 in the box and when to drop into coverage successfully almost every snap... Your offensive coordinator isn't doing his job. Both coordinators on that team are predictable and the head coach is afraid of conflict. This team isn't making the playoffs.

I admit it, the first three games fooled me again. I actually started believing. How foolish I am.

clambake
10-13-2008, 04:28 PM
i guess there's nobody that can make adjustments.

jack sommerset
10-13-2008, 05:08 PM
The Cowboys are 4-2 man. Step back from the ledge

Obstructed_View
10-13-2008, 05:09 PM
Like I mentioned in another thread they've been trying too hard to be cute. They've been trying so hard to be unpredictable that they've become very predictable if that makes sense. You know when they audible, you know when they are going for the big play. What you don't know is if they are ever going to just line up and run the fuckin' ball or just run a regular old play-action pass. They could fix that in a single week. They are smart guys. They have a few weeks to figure it out, and not having the luxury of Romo's arm might actually help them do it faster.