PDA

View Full Version : PAO Is Talks With Shermadini!

Kill_Bill_Pana
10-13-2008, 03:24 PM
Is report that Panathinikos is talk with Giorgi Shermadini about contract. Yes I hope this is true very much. Before he have leg injury was many scouts consider him better then Rubio and they is in similar generation.

Allanon
10-13-2008, 03:29 PM
What made you choose to be a PAO fan over Olympiacos? That is like choosing Celtics over the Lakers. PAO is the old evil empire..Olympiacos is more sexy.

The Franchise
10-13-2008, 03:47 PM
Excellent news!!!!

Kill_Bill_Pana
10-13-2008, 04:04 PM
What made you choose to be a PAO fan over Olympiacos? That is like choosing Celtics over the Lakers. PAO is the old evil empire..Olympiacos is more sexy.

Actually in Hellas PAO was call as "Boston Celtics of Greece". Olympiacos was call as "Chicago Bulls of Greece". Aris was call as "Los Angeles Lakers of Greece".

Indazone
10-13-2008, 05:24 PM
Who the hell is Giorgos Shermadini

I. Hustle
10-13-2008, 05:29 PM
Actually in Hellas PAO was call as "Boston Celtics of Greece". Olympiacos was call as "Chicago Bulls of Greece". Aris was call as "Los Angeles Lakers of Greece".

KBP was call as the asswipe of ST.

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-13-2008, 05:50 PM
No way! Not Shermadini! Holy craps!

sook
10-13-2008, 06:05 PM
http://news.cnet.com/i/bto/20070902/comcast_tech_lolcat_270x244.jpeg

Kill_Bill_Pana
10-14-2008, 12:38 AM
Who the hell is Giorgos Shermadini

He was rate as better then Ricky Rubio but he get bad knee injury I think. So for couple of years scouts was not pay attention to him. Is say he is OK now and PAO owners are try to get him. He is great talent.

This is him

IZURhKgsEpI&fmt=18

Kill_Bill_Pana
10-14-2008, 06:57 PM
http://www.gazzetta.gr/content/view/12983/6/

Yes once again my insider information is prove correct. :downspin:

I really hope we get him. He is I think better than Okur, better then Koufos.

dirk4mvp
10-14-2008, 07:01 PM
He was rate as better then Ricky Rubio but he get bad knee injury I think. So for couple of years scouts was not pay attention to him. Is say he is OK now and PAO owners are try to get him. He is great talent.

This is him

IZURhKgsEpI&fmt=18

I've seen guys down at my rec center better than him.

JamStone
10-14-2008, 07:53 PM
So it's the equivalent to the Chicago Bulls being in negotiations with Jonathan Bender.

Kill_Bill_Pana
10-14-2008, 09:36 PM
So it's the equivalent to the Chicago Bulls being in negotiations with Jonathan Bender.

Shermadini is much better then Pau Gasol at same age.

Kill_Bill_Pana
10-24-2008, 02:13 PM
Once again my inside sources is prove as be true.

http://www.paobc.gr/document.php?category_id=56&document_id=524

Trials for Shermadini

Giorgi Shermadini is in Greece and Panathinaikos’ technical staff will have its eyes on him for the next days. Shermadini is from Georgia, he is 19 years old, 2m16 and he will be training with Panathinaikos for the next days. If Zeljko Obradovic sees that he can help the team then he will give the node for the Georgian center to come aboard.
Shermadini played last year for Maccabi Tbilisi. He had 33,5 ppg, 18,4rpg, 4,8apg and 3,1bspg.
Entering OAKA today for his first practice Shermadini stated: “I am very happy to be in Athens in such a great team as Panathinaikos, a team well known in the whole world. I will try to give my best and to help the team in the future”.

FromWayDowntown
10-24-2008, 02:31 PM
Well, this is the best news ever. I can't really go on with my day anymore -- I've lost my composure.

By the way: I can make myself sound Greek, too: This best news ever. I can't really go on with day -- lose my composure.

Kill_Bill_Pana
10-24-2008, 02:51 PM
Well, this is the best news ever. I can't really go on with my day anymore -- I've lost my composure.

By the way: I can make myself sound Greek, too: This best news ever. I can't really go on with day -- lose my composure.

Spurs have big men like Bonner so this would be big news if he was to sign in Spurs.

FromWayDowntown
10-24-2008, 03:00 PM
Spurs have big men like Bonner so this would be big news if he was to sign in Spurs.

Your English is much better when you don't arbitrarily drop words out of your sentences.

MrChug
10-24-2008, 03:55 PM

Is knowledge common that kbp is moron.

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-30-2008, 02:21 PM
YES #1 rank European NBA prospect Giorgi Shermadini has debut with PAO! He is only 19 and look at monster dunk he have from first ever game in real pro league! His dunk was against AMERICAN NBA PLAYER! Play start at 48 seconds

K-KCL9PKVIc&fmt=18

MrChug
11-30-2008, 02:50 PM
KBP was call as the asswipe of ST.

No, asswipes actually have purpose.

He's too busy sucking American dick to make any sense. Speaks of us like we're gods...which we are compared to their leagues. "American NBA Player!" :lmao (which he obviously is not since uhhhhh...he's not in the NBA). What an idiot.

Kobayagi
11-30-2008, 03:05 PM
It's over. Dwight, Yao, Shaq and Duncan should all retire before this guy comes to the NBA and avoid the embarrassment. The game of basketball will never ever be the same, once Shermandini comes. :(

Kill_Bill_Pana
11-30-2008, 03:08 PM
No, asswipes actually have purpose.

He's too busy sucking American dick to make any sense. Speaks of us like we're gods...which we are compared to their leagues. "American NBA Player!" :lmao (which he obviously is not since uhhhhh...he's not in the NBA). What an idiot.

he is American and he played in NBA IDIOT

YellowFever
12-01-2008, 12:50 AM
I have a pretty decent recipe for dip.

MrChug
12-01-2008, 12:52 AM
he is American and he played in NBA IDIOT

Then he's not dunking on an NBA player you fucking dunce. And who is this NBA player you speak of moron? I figured you didn't know his name...just because he's black you think he is/was an NBA player?

DaDakota
12-01-2008, 09:46 AM
Slow white guy with no ups....pass....where is V-Span in that video?

DD

turiaf for president
12-01-2008, 12:07 PM
matt bonner >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the sherminator

Kill_Bill_Pana
12-01-2008, 02:23 PM
Then he's not dunking on an NBA player you fucking dunce. And who is this NBA player you speak of moron? I figured you didn't know his name...just because he's black you think he is/was an NBA player?

Andrea Patterson former Minnesota Timberwolves player you IDIOT

Kill_Bill_Pana
12-01-2008, 02:26 PM
Slow white guy with no ups....pass....where is V-Span in that video?

DD

No ups? You see that dunk on the youtube video and say he have no ups? He have more ups than almost all Rockets team. You are become more and more like other arrogant NBA fans by each day. If this player is so poor why was he rank as #1 European NBA prospect OVER Ricky Rubio until he get his knee injury?

And also when he come back from his knee injury draftexpress rank him #1 European NBA prospect in his whole age group. Blazers GM say that he will be better than Okur at very worst possible outcome. He is easily better than Rockets backup center Dorsey.

You need re watch video clip again

K-KCL9PKVIc&fmt=18

Kill_Bill_Pana
12-01-2008, 02:28 PM
matt bonner >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the sherminator

How come draftexpress rank him so high then?

MrChug
12-01-2008, 02:29 PM
former...

So he's not an NBA player??? Ohhhhhhh....so who's the idiot you fuckin Greek wanna be. I bet you're like an irish/mexican/polish mutt of a slut (I'm talking about your mother). And a stupid mutt.

Oh, and all greek league players suck...especially this one. Your tweezers have a nice workout after taking my pix? :lmao

Kill_Bill_Pana
12-01-2008, 02:32 PM
So he's not an NBA player??? Ohhhhhhh....so who's the idiot you fuckin Greek wanna be. I bet you're like an irish/mexican/polish mutt of a slut (I'm talking about your mother). And a stupid mutt.

Oh, and all greek league players suck...especially this one. Your tweezers have a nice workout after taking my pix? :lmao

You are so retarded you need special considerations. So now if player used to play in NBA he no longer can ever be said to have been NBA player?

So from now on Jordan is NOT can ever be called NBA player. Your IQ = average of southern US.

turiaf for president
12-01-2008, 02:37 PM
How come draftexpress rank him so high then?

they also thought highly of stromile swift, kwame brown, and michael olowakandi

Kill_Bill_Pana
12-01-2008, 02:47 PM
they also thought highly of stromile swift, kwame brown, and michael olowakandi

WRONG.

American players is rank by where they believe NBA teams will pick them in DRAFT RANKING.

Foreign players is rank by thing called PLAYER RANKING

Two different things or can you not read the site correctly?

turiaf for president
12-01-2008, 03:59 PM
NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT FOREIGN PLAYER RANKINGS.

its great basketball is a global game and there are talents overseas but look at the nba u fucken homo. 90% are still from United states high schools and colleges. dirk, manu, yao, and gasol. thats the only foreign players worth a crap in the nba. so STFU about the sherminator or whoever else you keep babbling about because I saw your youtube clip and he would get packed by tiny nate robinson with his soft ass layups

Indazone
12-01-2008, 04:01 PM
I still want Nocioni from the Bulls. Dude is badass!

Kill_Bill_Pana
12-01-2008, 04:03 PM
http://www.eurobasket.com/Greece/basketball.asp?NewsID=147284

On last Saturday, Panathinaikos easily beat Egaleo at their home court and at the end of the 3rd quarter coach Zeljko Obradovic put youngster player in his roster on the court. Giorgi Shermadini (216-C-89) adjusted the rhythm of the game shortly and got his first defensive rebound. In the offense, Georgian young giant got the ball from Adrew Nicholas (191-G-81, college: Maryland) after the pick n roll and suddenly he made Vince Carter style dunk on Andrae Patterson (204-F/C-75, college: Indiana), power forward with NBA, Euroleague and ACB experience. Later on he got one offensive rebound and made another nice slam dunk as well.

As for a background, started playing basketball in January 2005, when he was 16 years old. Despite his brief playing experience, he became top international player in his age category, also ranked by DraftExpress.com in the summer of 2008. His stats on U20 European Championships 2008 all together appeared highest ever (21.5ppg, 10.5rpg, 3.7bpg, FGP 73.8%). A lot NBA scouts are considering Giorgi Shermadini as a lottery pick on NBA Draft.

Anymore liars to tell lies here?

turiaf for president
12-01-2008, 04:14 PM
[url] he made Vince Carter style dunk

hahahahahahahha

A lot NBA scouts are considering Giorgi Shermadini as a lottery pick on NBA Draft.

exactly my point. NBA scouts considered michael olowakandi, kwame brown, and barnani NUMBER 1 PICKS and that meant jack shit. only top 10 drafted euro in the last decade that did is worth the pick was pau gasol and Dirk Nowitzki.

Nikoloz Tskitishvili sucks, Darko Milicic bust, Rafael Araujo hahahahah, Andrea Bargnani bust, Yi Jianlian horrible, and Danilo Gallinari is gimp.

Kill_Bill_Pana
12-01-2008, 04:40 PM
hahahahahahahha

exactly my point. NBA scouts considered michael olowakandi, kwame brown, and barnani NUMBER 1 PICKS and that meant jack shit. only top 10 drafted euro in the last decade that did is worth the pick was pau gasol and Dirk Nowitzki.

Nikoloz Tskitishvili sucks, Darko Milicic bust, Rafael Araujo hahahahah, Andrea Bargnani bust, Yi Jianlian horrible, and Danilo Gallinari is gimp.

You are idiot. Shermadini is SKILLED player and he is REAL center and he is NOT soft. He nothing like any of these other players you name and only a real moron would judge a player base on players that have no similarity to him.

turiaf for president
12-01-2008, 06:04 PM
your right. i am idiot.............

MrChug
12-01-2008, 07:40 PM
You are so retarded you need special considerations. So now if player used to play in NBA he no longer can ever be said to have been NBA player?

So from now on Jordan is NOT can ever be called NBA player. Your IQ = average of southern US.

GOD help you you're a moron. Yes, so it can not be said jordan was nba player. What a fucking son of a cunt (yes I'm talking about your whore of a mother). You said that he was "AMERICAN NBA PLAYER" not FORMER NBA player. Maybe you're just a retard...and for that I apologize. Either way, your Mom needs to be at the back of the Chevron off W.W. White to suck off my friend Gerald. He found $6 in his dirty jeans and needs to get blown by the toothless wonder (as we affectionately refer to her).

Bob Lanier
12-01-2008, 07:42 PM
George W. Bush was the first MBA president.

mystargtr34
12-01-2008, 08:35 PM
GOD help you you're a moron. Yes, so it can not be said jordan was nba player. What a fucking son of a cunt (yes I'm talking about your whore of a mother). You said that he was "AMERICAN NBA PLAYER" not FORMER NBA player. Maybe you're just a retard...and for that I apologize. Either way, your Mom needs to be at the back of the Chevron off W.W. White to suck off my friend Gerald. He found $6 in his dirty jeans and needs to get blown by the toothless wonder (as we affectionately refer to her).

:lol

DANILO DRASKOVIC
12-05-2008, 10:12 AM

DANILO DRASKOVIC
12-05-2008, 10:13 AM
The Panathinaikos@Elagao game wasn't too interesting as the quality difference between the two teams was obvious and the guests were only going through the motions with the next Euroleague game in Kaunas only four nights away ... wait, it wasn't too interesting but for one aspect: The Panathinaikos debut of 19-year-old Giorgi Shermadini.
The young Georgian center is an intriguing prospect, standing 2.16m/7'1ft tall and possessing an impressive wingspan. Shermadini averaged 33.5 points and 18.4 rebounds per game in the low-level Georgian league before trying out with the Greek basketball powerhouse. Headcoach Zeljko Obradovic and his assistant Dimitris Itoudis were very impressed and decided to go for the young big man, who's been on NBA scouts' radar for quite some time.
Shermadini had a nice debut against Egalao, coming up with an impressive slam over Andrae Patterson on only his second possession, bringing the Panathinaikos bench on their feet. Receiving a Drew Nicholas pass on the high pick and roll at the foul line, Shermadini didn't hesitate to take two quick steps towards the basket without dribbling and threw it down with power over the help defender. He put back a missed Dimitris Diamantidis layup for his second basket of the night only minutes later. Shermadini seems to be quite mobile for a man his size. He committed a cheap foul on the defensive end, quite normal for a rookie, but he also did a nice job on one occasion stopping a Donnell Taylor drive. Shermadini, who reportedly started playing basketball only four years ago, featured in a lot of pick and roll action on Saturday, but few can we say about the other aspects of his offensive game - lowpost scoring, jumpshot, drive, passing game. We'll be watching with interest. His first impression was definitely a positive one: lively, mobile, and quite aggressive for such a young guy playing amongst men.

http://itg-blog.blogspot.com/

Double-Up
12-05-2008, 10:42 AM
Me love see Shermadini he above pick in nbaa draft...I hope me team scout him...he future all-american

Don't by shy http://www.merriam-webster.com/images/hdr_mw_logo_area.gif is your friend!
(http://www.merriam-webster.com/)