PDA

View Full Version : Giants sucking a big caulk

Whisky Dog
10-13-2008, 08:53 PM
This weekend its the NFC Least

SpursFanFirst
10-13-2008, 09:38 PM
I just saw the score. I can't believe Cleveland is winning! ThunderDan must be thrilled!

dirk4mvp
10-13-2008, 10:15 PM
ROFL Eli just got his chode bloaded

lefty
10-13-2008, 10:15 PM
Roooooooooooooofl

dirk4mvp
10-13-2008, 10:16 PM
I haven't seen a Manning face like that in a loooooong time :lmao

lefty
10-13-2008, 10:17 PM
Manning is tonyromoing

Vinnie_Johnson
10-13-2008, 10:17 PM
I haven't seen a Manning face like that in a loooooong time :lmao

It's back! :lmao

lefty
10-13-2008, 10:18 PM
2 point conversion :lmao

mytespurs
10-13-2008, 10:23 PM
I just turned to the game & I was stunned to see that Cleveland....Cleveland was ahead by 21 points. It shows that on any given day.........parity is alive & well!!!! Now who is the best team in the NFL at this point???!!!

And now there is one...the Tennesee Titans. Will they make it to 6-0???!!! :hat

tlongII
10-13-2008, 10:56 PM
This is why the NFL is such a great league. Anything can happen.

NuGGeTs-FaN
10-13-2008, 11:13 PM
dang it Eli, i had this week wrapped up in FFL and you let BRAYLON FRIGGIN EDWARDS score 25+ more points than you! :drunk :lol

PixelPusher
10-14-2008, 12:15 AM
crap. I was hoping they'd wait until next week to have their letdown game. [/Niner Fan]

ShoogarBear
10-14-2008, 12:46 AM
Man, Karma boned the NFC East this week.

PixelPusher
10-14-2008, 02:34 AM
Man, Karma boned the NFC East this week.

We had the Eagles reeling, then Takeo Spikes caught an interception for the 3rd consecutive game, which of course, meant the Niners were doomed to a 3rd consecutive loss.

Bizzare. I'm now rooting for Spikes to have no more INTs for the remainder of the season.

SpursFanFirst
10-14-2008, 06:55 AM
Now if we can just get the Titans to lose...
The Colts play them in 2 weeks, and if last week was some sort of turning point, they don't stand a chance!

JudynTX
10-14-2008, 08:53 AM
The Eagles are the only team in the NFC East that won. Yes! :downspin:

Thunder Dan
10-14-2008, 10:18 AM
see what Brady Quinn's mojo does to opposing teams? It's actually kind of unfair

monosylab1k
10-14-2008, 12:18 PM
see what Brady Quinn's mojo does to opposing teams? It's actually kind of unfair

It's amazing. He doesn't even have to set foot on the field....there just has to be rumors that he'll set foot on the field, and the opposing team shits their pants out of fear, and the Browns kick their ass.

SpursFanFirst
10-14-2008, 12:22 PM
It's amazing. He doesn't even have to set foot on the field....there just has to be rumors that he'll set foot on the field, and the opposing team shits their pants out of fear, and the Browns kick their ass.

:tu Quinn is awesome!

Thunder Dan
10-14-2008, 12:37 PM

the sparkle from Brady's smile screwed with Eli's head all night

ATRAIN
10-14-2008, 01:25 PM

That shit is just amazing!!!

SpursFanFirst
10-14-2008, 01:29 PM

:lmao

Whisky Dog
10-14-2008, 01:30 PM

Actually it was EAS Myoplex running through Quinn's veins.

monosylab1k
10-14-2008, 01:34 PM
so Thunder Dan, when is the world going to be able to handle Brady Quinn's awesomeness? He gave us a taste last year but the receivers just couldn't yet handle the majestic nature of his passes.

I'm already convinced that Brady Quinn decided to spend yesterday fixing the stock market, which led to record gains, so he decided to abstain from also going onto the football field and killing everybody on the opposing team. But when is Brady's world domination going to take place?

Trainwreck2100
10-14-2008, 01:36 PM
so Thunder Dan, when is the world going to be able to handle Brady Quinn's awesomeness? He gave us a taste last year but the receivers just couldn't yet handle the majestic nature of his passes. But when is Brady's world domination going to take place?

It already has, he's pulling strings in the background. The only reason Tom went down for the season, was because Quinn felt he was unworthy of the name Brady.

monosylab1k
10-14-2008, 01:37 PM
It already has, he's pulling strings in the background. The only reason Tom went down for the season, was because Quinn felt he was unworthy of the name Brady.

:lol

ATRAIN
10-14-2008, 01:43 PM
Brady Quinn broke Romo's pinky.

I wonder how much longer Brady will let Anderson live?

Thunder Dan
10-14-2008, 02:20 PM
so Thunder Dan, when is the world going to be able to handle Brady Quinn's awesomeness? He gave us a taste last year but the receivers just couldn't yet handle the majestic nature of his passes.

I'm already convinced that Brady Quinn decided to spend yesterday fixing the stock market, which led to record gains, so he decided to abstain from also going onto the football field and killing everybody on the opposing team. But when is Brady's world domination going to take place?

That is a good question. I would imagine that the way things are going in this country with the election and economy that Sir Quinn has alot on his plate. I know he only needs about 15 minutes to prepare for that week's opponent, but 15 minutes is alot of time when you are busy sleeping with young women, writing economic theories and conducting peace talks with Iran and North Korea.

Here is my problem though. I went to the game last night and the Browns tried to scare the Giants defense by putting Josh Cribbs into the "flash formation." That won't really scare anyone- I mean it's been done. Here is what I would do, I would send Brady Quinn into the game in the "Your Defense is Fucked Formation" which would be Brady entering the game without a helmet (to let those long locks flow) and let him run it up the middle.