http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/10/11/politics/fromtheroad/entry4515246.shtml

November cant get here fast enough.......:nope

sontinospurs
10-13-2008, 09:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKUovpF9LWU

:bang

boutons_
10-13-2008, 09:42 PM
Repug is the party of (old fat-fuck) racists.

timvp
10-13-2008, 09:45 PM
If Curious George were not a fictional character, he'd probably vote for Obama.

:downspin:

PixelPusher
10-13-2008, 09:48 PM
lol at him using a little girl to pass the evidence.

jman3000
10-13-2008, 09:49 PM
wtf? is timvp drunk.

possessed
10-13-2008, 09:54 PM
newsworthy. :lol

Wild Cobra
10-13-2008, 10:02 PM
I dodn't look at the links, but if this is what I heard already, it is suspevcted these are liberal plants to make McCain supporters look bad.

Tell me that's not possible...

ChumpDumper
10-13-2008, 10:04 PM
ACORN terrorist monkey-holding plants!

sontinospurs
10-13-2008, 10:06 PM
I dodn't look at the links, but if this is what I heard already, it is suspevcted these are liberal plants to make McCain supporters look bad.

You are delusional.

TheMadHatter
10-13-2008, 10:15 PM
LOL at the Right trying to defend this shit.

All you have to say is that racism is deplorable and has no place in politics or anywhere for that matter. No need to justify this crap.

InRareForm
10-13-2008, 10:59 PM
Goddamn there are a bunch of dumb shits in our country.

Wild Cobra
10-13-2008, 11:11 PM

How did I defend it? All I did was insunuate it was a leftist ploy.

All you have to say is that racism is deplorable and has no place in politics or anywhere for that matter. No need to justify this crap.

Correct. Please ask the Obama camp to stop bringing up race.

cool hand
10-13-2008, 11:20 PM

you sound like those guys that say that the jews bombed the WTC on 9/11.

give it up these people actually believe this shit.....like that HUSSEIN crap. why do you think faggity keeps saying Barak Apollo Obama......its a vague reference to hussein. Have you noticed he doesn't say it on TV.

BRHornet45
10-14-2008, 12:30 AM

fuck you. piece of shit.

Shastafarian
10-14-2008, 12:32 AM
fuck you. piece of shit.

Another quality post from our friendly gay poster, BRHornet45.

BRHornet45
10-14-2008, 12:33 AM
Another quality post from our friendly gay poster, BRHornet45.

son how have you been since Saturday night? I know I wore you out pretty good ... no lie yall, this mothafucka shastafarian sucks a mean one and can ride a dick on the dime! no shame in shastafarians dick riding game!

Shastafarian
10-14-2008, 12:38 AM
son how have you been since Saturday night? I know I wore you out pretty good ... no lie yall, this mothafucka shastafarian sucks a mean one and can ride a dick on the dime! no shame in shastafarians dick riding game!

It seems like every thread you post in, you talk about some homoerotic situations. Again, we know you're gay. You don't have to keep expressing yourself so...vividly. And for the last time, stop PMing me. I don't live and New Orleans and I am most certainly not coming down there to meet you.

BRHornet45
10-14-2008, 12:44 AM
It seems like every thread you post in, you talk about some homoerotic situations. Again, we know you're gay. You don't have to keep expressing yourself so...vividly. And for the last time, stop PMing me. I don't live and New Orleans and I am most certainly not coming down there to meet you.

LMAO at you again son! your the one who keeps bringing up our gay romance. look at the threads! your the one who keeps bringing it up not me! I told you from the start that I was just going to hit it and quit it, but you can't seem to accept that and you won't leave me the fuck alone. STOP HARASSING ME WITH PM'S AND EMAILS FOR MORE MAN MEAT! GO ASK MANNYISGOD OR FINDOG FOR SOME!

Shastafarian
10-14-2008, 12:46 AM
I told you from the start that I was just going to hit it and quit it

It's just too easy...

BRHornet45
10-14-2008, 12:48 AM
It's just too easy...

LOL your telling me son! that thing of yours is loose like a rubber band now ... hence why I don't need it anymore! now leave me alone! no more man meat for you!

Shastafarian
10-14-2008, 12:49 AM
LOL your telling me son! that thing of yours is loose like a rubber band now ... hence why I don't need it anymore! now leave me alone! no more man meat for you!

:lol

You realize you continue to admit you're gay?

BRHornet45
10-14-2008, 12:52 AM
:lol

You realize you continue to admit you're gay?

LOL the joke is on you son! you claim to be this liberal bleeding heart little white boy ... yet your so homophobic that you can't even see your own ignorance. your a disgrace to what liberals stand for. I joke with you about it because you make it so easy to point out your homophobic attitude.

Shastafarian
10-14-2008, 12:55 AM
LOL the joke is on you son! you claim to be this liberal bleeding heart little white boy ... yet your so homophobic that you can't even see your own ignorance. your a disgrace to what liberals stand for. I joke with you about it because you make it so easy to point out your homophobic attitude.

No I just think it's funny to watch you go around in circles.

BRHornet45
10-14-2008, 12:56 AM
No I just think it's funny to watch you go around in circles.

lol your too easy son. go to sleep now little one. daddy owned you again.

Shastafarian
10-14-2008, 12:58 AM
lol your too easy son. go to sleep now little one. daddy owned you again.

Did you? Cuz I think I have several posts where you admit to being gay. I have no problem with gay people. But I have a strong inkling that you do. Please show me how I got "owned". And visual aids of your sexual habits are not necessary, thanks.

BRHornet45
10-14-2008, 12:59 AM
Did you? Cuz I think I have several posts where you admit to being gay. I have no problem with gay people. But I have a strong inkling that you do. Please show me how I got "owned". And visual aids of your sexual habits are not necessary, thanks.

lol keep digging yourself in deeper you homophobic little white boy. bye bye now.

Shastafarian
10-14-2008, 01:00 AM
lol keep digging yourself in deeper you homophobic little white boy. bye bye now.

G'night! You can get back to me on how I got owned.

BRHornet45
10-14-2008, 01:01 AM
G'night! You can get back to me on how I got owned.

bye bye son.

anakha
10-14-2008, 01:31 AM
...And ST was made a better place because of this thread.

TacoCabanaFajitas
10-14-2008, 03:05 AM

Yeah all 40 old white people in the video smiling and laughing while the douchebag is walking around with a fucking monkey calling it "Little Hussein" are all plants of the Obama campaign.

boutons_
10-14-2008, 03:38 AM
WC refuses to take responsibility for the hateful, racist ugliness of his side, tries to slime the liberals. WC is a ridiculous, dishonest fool.

Man up, WC, HUSSEIN-degraded-as-monkey are YOUR kind of people.

DarrinS
10-14-2008, 07:11 AM
Soon to be seen at Obama rally...

http://images.entertainmentearth.com/%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CEL112305lg.jpg

Seriously, who gives a fuck?

jman3000
10-14-2008, 07:47 AM
How can somebody not construe that as racism?

The people rallying are even chanting "racist, racist" and he's taunting them with it. Is it wrong? Yes. Do people on the left do similar things like call Bush a redneck? Yes.

It doesn't make it right.

boutons_
10-14-2008, 08:02 AM
"Bush a redneck"

dubya IS a racist-pandering Texas-raised red-state redneck

HUSSEIN is NOT a monkey

Wild Cobra
10-14-2008, 11:46 AM
http://images.entertainmentearth.com/%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CEL112305lg.jpg

R.I.P James Gilmore Backus (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Backus)

Anti.Hero
10-14-2008, 11:50 AM
These dumbfucks are killing their own party :lmao

Enjoy getting the vote in 2040 when you are the minority hahha

ploto
10-14-2008, 12:20 PM
I am saddened to say that over the past couple of weeks I have encountered quite a number of white people who have latched onto all kinds of supposed issues for which they are suddenly adamantly opposed or in support of as their strong reason for voting for McCain when they really just look like "acceptable" excuses not to vote for the African American man. It makes me sad.

Anti.Hero
10-14-2008, 12:23 PM
That's life.

Some are racists, some are liberals...it's just too bad. :depressed

DarrinS
10-14-2008, 12:24 PM
I am saddened to say that over the past couple of weeks I have encountered quite a number of white people who have latched onto all kinds of supposed issues for which they are suddenly adamantly opposed or in support of as their strong reason for voting for McCain when they really just look like "acceptable" excuses not to vote for the African American man. It makes me sad.

There are actually a large number of reasons to NOT vote for either of these guys.

Wild Cobra
10-14-2008, 12:27 PM
Are you sure you are not pre-judging their motives? Looks like to me they are becoming aware of the real positions of the candidates and it is you who are prejudice in thinking the worse.

I take that back if you mean democrats, because they are historically more racist.

George Gervin's Afro
10-14-2008, 12:55 PM
If Curious George were not a fictional character, he'd probably vote for Obama.

:downspin:

he's probably registered in Ohio..:rollin

ChumpDumper
10-14-2008, 01:48 PM
Are you sure you are not pre-judging their motives? Looks like to me they are becoming aware of the real positions of the candidates and it is you who are prejudice in thinking the worse.:lol What are the candidates' positions on Obama's being a Islamofascist sleeper agent?

I take that back if you mean democrats, because they are historically more racist.Republicans have made up for lost time since the civil rights movement.

Anti.Hero
10-14-2008, 01:57 PM
Who keeps people angry for votes that never turn good speeches into reality?

clambake
10-14-2008, 01:59 PM
Who keeps people angry for votes that never turn good speeches into reality?

i don't get this, but i say we boycott bananas.

ChumpDumper
10-14-2008, 02:00 PM
Who gets people so angry they can't make coherent sentences on the internets?

timvp
10-14-2008, 02:22 PM
I am saddened to say that over the past couple of weeks I have encountered quite a number of white people who have latched onto all kinds of supposed issues for which they are suddenly adamantly opposed or in support of as their strong reason for voting for McCain when they really just look like "acceptable" excuses not to vote for the African American man. It makes me sad.Well, aren't your favorite basketball players disproportionally white? Goose, gander and all that jazz.

:smokin

timvp
10-14-2008, 02:25 PM
How can somebody not construe that as racism?

The people rallying are even chanting "racist, racist" and he's taunting them with it. Is it wrong? Yes. Do people on the left do similar things like call Bush a redneck? Yes.

It doesn't make it right.Meh. It's Curious George. It's not like he's holding a stuffed gorilla. I'd classify that as lame or stupid before racist.

Anti.Hero
10-14-2008, 02:31 PM
Who gets people so angry they can't make coherent sentences on the internets?

lol yeah that was bad, some asshole was walking into the office who always gives me shit.

I was trying to say,

Who keeps a portion of the people angry & tells them they are victims while never delivering on what they promise. Give a man a fish...

ChumpDumper
10-14-2008, 02:38 PM
But you said they never give the fish.

I Love Me Some Me
10-14-2008, 02:42 PM
He shoulda brought a Johnny Chimpo.

ploto
10-14-2008, 02:54 PM
Well, aren't your favorite basketball players disproportionally white? Goose, gander and all that jazz.

No- my favorite basketball players are disproportionately people I know.

ploto
10-14-2008, 02:59 PM
Are you sure you are not pre-judging their motives? Looks like to me they are becoming aware of the real positions of the candidates and it is you who are prejudice in thinking the worse.

No- these are people I know and who never cared about certain issues or who have suddenly changed their stands on issues. It is not a matter of them suddenly learning what the candidates stand for. It is instead people changing what they have stood for and acting as if they believed that all along. For example, people opposed to the War for years but now suddenly supporting McCain because all the sudden they think the War was a good idea.

Wild Cobra
10-14-2008, 03:45 PM
For example, people opposed to the War for years but now suddenly supporting McCain because all the sudden they think the War was a good idea.
Thy are of a liberal persuation rather than conservative then, right?

I only know one racist conservative. I know hundreds of people that class as conservative. I know less who are liberal, but more of them are racists!

ChumpDumper
10-14-2008, 03:49 PM
Did any of them yell at you at a gas station?

timvp
10-14-2008, 04:03 PM
No- my favorite basketball players are disproportionately people I know.So if 80% of NBA players are black and 90% of your favorite players are white, then you are ~66 times more likely to befriend a white person than a black person. I guess Obama is proving anything is possible.

:hat

Anti.Hero
10-14-2008, 04:22 PM
But you said they never give the fish.

Promising they will get them out of the run-down small village and just giving them enough fish to survive are two different things.

ChumpDumper
10-14-2008, 04:25 PM
Promising they will get them out of the run-down small village and just giving them enough fish to survive are two different things.Obama is promising to move people out of villages?

Extra Stout
10-14-2008, 05:10 PM
This sentiment isn't going away just because, say, the McCain campaign discourages it.

What happens to these people after the election? As the likely result starts to sink in, there is an emerging discussion on the right about whether right-wingers should accept Obama as a legitimate President, regardless of his victory margin. Older folks tend to say "country over partisanship," and espouse terms like "loyal opposition." Younger folks tend to say "hell no," "repay the liberals and then some," or "civil war!!!!"

I just wonder what to think of these young people. Will they:

A) Be just like their left-wing counterparts, run their mouths and post mean things on their blogs, generally act like spoiled toddlers, and that's it?
B) Organize some kind of civil disobedience campaign?
C) The "A" word?
D) Start randomly shooting liberals?
E) Attempt a coup?

I vote (A).

Kamnik
10-14-2008, 05:17 PM
So if 80% of NBA players are black and 90% of your favorite players are white, then you are ~66 times more likely to befriend a white person than a black person. I guess Obama is proving anything is possible.

:hat

timvp is shooting blank bullets at ploto.

3/4 of my favourite players in the NBA are white. I guess I am racist then too.

4/4 of these guys are originaly not from the states. Maybe I am a terrorist too! :toast

Get that weak shit out of here timvp...

Extra Stout
10-14-2008, 05:38 PM
3/4 of my favourite players in the NBA are white. I guess I am racist then too.Since you are European, that goes without saying. :spin

ploto
10-14-2008, 05:48 PM
So if 80% of NBA players are black and 90% of your favorite players are white, then you are ~66 times more likely to befriend a white person than a black person.

No- maybe they are the particular ones who have befriended me.

I will never understand why people on here like to make it some issue. I support people I have gotten to know through various means. That is not the same as my thinking they are the best players. The best basketball player in the world is Kobe, but I don't know Kobe and so I do not personally find him a favorite, but I still think he is the best. Just like on here, people acting as if I somehow think Rasho and Beno are the best players- no- they are just ones I care about for reasons of my own.

Don't you personally care more about the posters you know on here than the ones you don't?

timvp
10-14-2008, 05:55 PM
No- maybe they are the particular ones who have befriended me. It takes two to tango.

I will never understand why people on here like to make it some issue. I support people I have gotten to know through various means. That is not the same as my thinking they are the best players. The best basketball player in the world is Kobe, but I don't know Kobe and so I do not personally find him a favorite, but I still think he is the best. Just like on here, people acting as if I somehow think Rasho and Beno are the best players- no- they are just ones I care about for reasons of my own.
Why don't you give those white associates of yourself the benefit of the doubt instead of just making it about race? Maybe those associates are voting for McCain because they have gotten to know him over his political career.

Don't you personally care more about the posters you know on here than the ones you don't?Not necessarily. And if I did, the race percentage would be representative of the averages.

timvp
10-14-2008, 05:57 PM
timvp is shooting blank bullets at ploto.

ploto
10-14-2008, 10:26 PM
Why don't you give those white associates of yourself the benefit of the doubt instead of just making it about race? Maybe those associates are voting for McCain because they have gotten to know him over his political career.

It is not everyone I know that I am talking about. I am simply referring to some people I have encountered over the past couple of weeks who seem almost panicked at the notion that Obama could win. If their views were consistent then I would not question their motives, but they just are not. You do not know these people, but I do. I am merely commenting on what I feel is an undertone of racism that is starting to work on some voters.

You claim that I should give people the benefit of the doubt and not question their motives but you yourself accuse me based upon much less information about me than I have about them.

sook
10-14-2008, 10:28 PM
You think jizz is salty of spicy?

sook
10-14-2008, 10:28 PM
lol keep digging your dick in deeper you homophobic little white boy. bye bye now.

hater
10-14-2008, 11:12 PM
A picture of today's Mcain-Palin rally:

http://www.rulen.com/kkk/kkkflag2.jpg