PDA

View Full Version : sons finally the official SPURSTALK music video is finished!!! it came out great!

BRHornet45
10-14-2008, 06:56 AM
I want to thank everyone for coming out last week to sing and worship for the official Spurstalk political music video. the video is now finished and will forever represent all of us here in the political forum of Spurstalk. everyone did a wonderful job singing and with the hand motions. special thanks to themadhatter, ballijuana, and Shastafarian for creating and teaching the wonderful, worshiping hand motions to everyone else. Also, MannyisGod is featured at the beginning with the incredible solo. GREAT JOB everyone!!! here is the final result!

QTb5EFZmgbs

Shastafarian
10-14-2008, 06:59 AM
I want to thank everyone for coming out last week to sing and worship for the official Spurstalk political music video. the video is now finished and will forever represent all of us here in the political forum of Spurstalk. everyone did a wonderful job singing and with the hand motions. special thanks to themadhatter, ballijuana, and Shastafarian for creating and teaching the wonderful, worshiping hand motions to everyone else. Also, MannyisGod is featured at the beginning with the incredible solo. GREAT JOB everyone!!! here is the final result!

QTb5EFZmgbs

lol son it is truly an honor that I have made such an impact on you that you would rather PERSONALLY attack me before listening to the message in the video. god bless son

Clandestino
10-14-2008, 07:16 AM
lol. crazy fucker

BRHornet45
10-14-2008, 02:52 PM
Obama's Gonna Lead Em!!!!

Anti.Hero
10-14-2008, 04:25 PM
2:01 gets me everytime :lol

Change Change Change Change