PDA

View Full Version : the palin embarrasment continues...

cool hand
10-14-2008, 07:07 AM
the dude that got her kid knocked up has dropped out of high school.....:downspin:

BRHornet45
10-14-2008, 07:10 AM
son heres a news flash for you .... Obama's mama was trash! I mean she was dirt! she was a bag of trash sitting there on the side walk in Honolulu waiting for the garbage truck to come by and pick her up and take her to the dump. but instead of the garbage truck, that pathetic african drunken loser came by and knocked her up at age 17 and out of wedlock as well. now that is embarrassment for you!

SpursFanFirst
10-14-2008, 07:23 AM
son heres a news flash for you .... Obama's mama was trash! I mean she was dirt! she was a bag of trash sitting there on the side walk in Honolulu waiting for the garbage truck to come by and pick her up and take her to the dump. but instead of the garbage truck, that pathetic african drunken loser came by and knocked her up at age 17 and out of wedlock as well. now that is embarrassment for you!

That was completely unnecessary.

boutons_
10-14-2008, 07:36 AM
"That was completely unnecessary."

then why quote it?

SpursFanFirst
10-14-2008, 07:39 AM
"That was completely unnecessary."

then why quote it?

Because I was responding to him....not Cool Hand.

jman3000
10-14-2008, 07:40 AM
well since he's a self proclaimed "fucking redneck".... i reckon he can do whatever he wants in order to self fulfill that prophecy.

Trainwreck2100
10-14-2008, 08:52 AM
poor guy

hater
10-14-2008, 09:03 AM

Keep embarrassing yourself. You making Palin fans look real good :lmao

romsho
10-14-2008, 09:09 AM

Are you this big of a douchebag in real life or just in this forum?

RandomGuy
10-14-2008, 10:39 AM
That was completely unnecessary.

Which is exactly why the troll went for it. Over. the. top. :troll

baseline bum
10-14-2008, 11:15 AM
I predict in 30 years we'll see a President Levi.

Anti.Hero
10-14-2008, 11:56 AM
North Slope oil...good $$.

BRHornet45
10-14-2008, 02:59 PM
sons its just funny how everyone likes to laugh and make fun of Palin's 17 year old daughter, but turns the cheek whenever something embarrassing or shady comes up about Obama. Obama's mama was the SAME age as Bristol Palin when she got knocked up out of wedlock as well! HOWEVER, the difference is that at least Bristol's man is staying with her and not running off like a coward like Baracks father did! since you people want to keep making fun of Palin's daughter ... well lets find out what YOUR daughters have been up to as well! since according to most liberal jackoffs on spurstalk and in the media Palin is a "bad" parent because of this ... lets see what your daughters have been up to!!!

Anti.Hero
10-14-2008, 03:02 PM
I guess the other young fathers who drop out of school to support their future babies should all be embarrassed too :lmao

If I had his connections I'd drop out of school and go work North Slope oil too :depressed

JoeChalupa
10-14-2008, 03:25 PM
Well, I do hope that things come out okay like they did for Obama's mother.

Wild Cobra
10-14-2008, 04:36 PM
well since he's a self proclaimed "fucking redneck".... i reckon he can do whatever he wants in order to self fulfill that prophecy.
How easily you believe propaganda.

Show me where he ever said that. The MySpace page that supposable belongs to him hadn't been updated since.... I forget... but more than a year ago. It is set to private, so there is no verification.

What is your source other than a very likely bogus news story?

ChumpDumper
10-14-2008, 04:39 PM
It's great what people choose to bold.

cool hand
10-14-2008, 04:51 PM
sons its just funny how everyone likes to laugh and make fun of Palin's 17 year old daughter, but turns the cheek whenever something embarrassing or shady comes up about Obama. Obama's mama was the SAME age as Bristol Palin when she got knocked up out of wedlock as well! HOWEVER, the difference is that at least Bristol's man is staying with her and not running off like a coward like Baracks father did! since you people want to keep making fun of Palin's daughter ... well lets find out what YOUR daughters have been up to as well! since according to most liberal jackoffs on spurstalk and in the media Palin is a "bad" parent because of this ... lets see what your daughters have been up to!!!

Because Obama's own family isn't embarassing the shit out of him.

BRHornet45
10-14-2008, 04:57 PM
Because Obama's own family isn't embarassing the shit out of him.

well son your right about that ... its only his shady friends and pastors that are embarrassing him.

HeadBanger
10-14-2008, 04:59 PM
Everytime Palin opens her mouth she causes damage to her chances in 2012.

boutons_
10-14-2008, 05:06 PM
Jon Stewart strikes again

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Stewart_Palin_too_busy_for_troopergate_1014.html

BRHornet45
10-14-2008, 05:07 PM
Jon Stewart strikes again

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Stewart_Palin_too_busy_for_troopergate_1014.html

ahhh shit son!! its John Stewart! let the worshiping begin!!!

Findog
10-14-2008, 05:32 PM
at least Bristol's man is staying with her and not running off like a coward like Baracks father did!

Wait, I thought Obama's dad immersed him in radical Islam. :lol

On one hand, he's a secret Muslim terrorist. On the other hand, he is under the sway of Angry Reverend Jeremiah Wright.

Pick a lane, please.

BRHornet45
10-14-2008, 05:50 PM
Wait, I thought Obama's dad immersed him in radical Islam. :lol

On one hand, he's a secret Muslim terrorist. On the other hand, he is under the sway of Angry Reverend Jeremiah Wright.

Pick a lane, please.

lol at you son. when have I ever said he is a secret muslim terrorist?

clambake
10-14-2008, 06:54 PM
I'm not convinced it's even Levi's baby. I'll bet those scumbag democraps sent in a liberal commie to go in there and stuff her pipes.

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-14-2008, 07:04 PM
Figures he'd go work for an oil company considering he's proven how good he is at laying pipe.

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-14-2008, 07:05 PM
Although it's apparent he could use a refresher course in safety materials.

exstatic
10-14-2008, 07:27 PM
Palin will probably use her influence to get him fired.

cool hand
10-14-2008, 08:20 PM
new neocon flag

http://www.germaniainternational.com/images/swastikaflagcenter01.jpg