PDA

View Full Version : sons I GUARANTEE McCain wins ... OR ELSE!

BRHornet45
10-14-2008, 09:35 PM
sons ... to those of you who are Barack Hussein Obama supporters who are cursing and mocking me ... you need to understand that only DEATH will stop me from speaking the truth about him. HOWEVER, with that said ... if Senator McCain does not win, then I will NEVER post in the political forum on SpursTalk again! this thread is not intended to be used for arguments. this is my official prediction and GUARANTEE that Senator John Sidney McCain will be our 44th President of these United States. I am completely confident that on November 4th, the GOOD people in this country will outweigh the ignorant Obama sheep and will vote in Senator John Sidney McCain. You can laugh and talk about the polls all you want, but they mean NOTHING.

MannyIsGod
10-14-2008, 09:37 PM
:lmao

Sweet and I didn't even have to bet.

We'll enjoy the last 20 days you have here. Well we won't, but we'll sure as hell enjoy November 5th.

Xylus
10-14-2008, 09:38 PM
56th President?

Shastafarian
10-14-2008, 09:39 PM
56th President?

:lol I'm kind of happy at least one person read through that paragraph.

Trainwreck2100
you guys know the qualifier here is just the political forum

BRHornet45
LOL sons typo!!!!~

MaNuMaNiAc
10-14-2008, 09:41 PM
This jackass is just as much a douche as ArgSpursFan. By the way BRHornet, why only the political forum? how about you make it never post on Spurstalk again, being that you're so convinced McCain is a lock...

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-14-2008, 09:42 PM
Right Click --> Bookmark This Page In Delicious

BRHornet45
10-14-2008, 09:43 PM
This jackass is just as much a douche as ArgSpursFan. By the way BRHornet, why only the political forum? how about you make it never post on Spurstalk again, being that you're so convinced McCain is a lock...

son. god bless.

why? because this is only the political section. we have so many other things to talk about :)

MaNuMaNiAc
10-14-2008, 09:43 PM
LOL sons typo!!!!~

sure it was...

BRHornet45
10-14-2008, 09:45 PM
now keep in mind sons that my GUARANTEE is ONLY for Senator John Sidney McCain winning ... not that the map will look EXACTLY like I said. I don't want to come in here on November 4th to celebrate McCain winning and some of you claiming that my map is wrong.

Shastafarian
10-14-2008, 09:45 PM
Source of BRHornet's "typo"

The U.S. has had 56 presidents in all since declaring independence.

BRHornet45
10-14-2008, 09:46 PM
sure it was...

son this is the 56th term, he will be the 44th President. I am so sorry that I slipped up with the typo. You have really showed me up!

BRHornet45
10-14-2008, 09:47 PM
Source of BRHornet's "typo"

The U.S. has had 56 presidents in all since declaring independence.

great job son! you are learning more everyday. so proud :)

god bless

FromWayDowntown
10-14-2008, 10:13 PM
If the map is irrelevant, why not just predict that McCain will carry every state. It would fit with the rest of your delusion.

sook
10-14-2008, 10:15 PM
i like gettin double stuffed son.

Nbadan
10-14-2008, 10:16 PM
I'm all for him to stop posting now....

BRHornet45
10-14-2008, 10:17 PM
If the map is irrelevant, why not just predict that McCain will carry every state. It would fit with the rest of your delusion.

son because I wanted to demonstrate that regardless, it will be VERY close. I am just painting a picture for you all as to how the map WILL look. I am 100% confident that McCain is going to win and I am about 90% confident that is how the map will look (give or take one state)

sook
10-14-2008, 10:19 PM
I experienced mccain's dick first hand, give or take a few states i am confident son.

FromWayDowntown
10-14-2008, 10:19 PM
son because I wanted to demonstrate that regardless, it will be VERY close. I am just painting a picture for you all as to how the map WILL look. I am 100% confident that McCain is going to win and I am about 90% confident that is how the map will look (give or take one state)

Then why not have the courage of your convictions and make the bet one that you'll get the map right? I mean, really, don't be wishy-washy here -- if you believe it so strongly, make that prediction mean something.

BRHornet45
10-14-2008, 10:22 PM
Then why not have the courage of your convictions and make the bet one that you'll get the map right? I mean, really, don't be wishy-washy here -- if you believe it so strongly, make that prediction mean something.

oh please son. do you have any idea how difficult it is to predict EXACTLY how the map looks? this election is going to be neck and neck anyways. I think that it is fair enough for me to simply pick McCain winning because 90% of you think Obama will win by a landslide .... LMAO at you trying to get me to post the EXACT results LOL LOL LOL

sook
10-14-2008, 10:26 PM
oh please son. do you have any idea how difficult it is to take mccain's dick in? It tastes sooo YUMMY especially when i get the load sprayed all over. I think that it is fair enough for me to simply pick McCain over obama's because that black dick shit is bullshit i love mcccainn'sss dick sooo much .... LMAO at you trying to get me to post the EXACT results LOL LOL LOL

FromWayDowntown
10-14-2008, 10:31 PM
oh please son. do you have any idea how difficult it is to predict EXACTLY how the map looks? this election is going to be neck and neck anyways. I think that it is fair enough for me to simply pick McCain winning because 90% of you think Obama will win by a landslide .... LMAO at you trying to get me to post the EXACT results LOL LOL LOL

Then why post a map in this thread, son? Why not just say that McCain will be the 56th President or else and move on, son?

florige
10-14-2008, 10:32 PM
Nah dude, fuck that! You have to modify that bet some. So if McCain loses you won't have to come in here and eat crow for at least a day after the elections? Under your conditions McCain will win and you will be in here talking all kinds of shit, but if he loses you can just lay low??:lol Nah you have to at the very LEAST come in here on the 5th if McCain does lose.. Nice try though.....:lol

Spurminator
10-14-2008, 10:34 PM
Gtown got tired of this troll I guess.

Wild Cobra
10-14-2008, 10:41 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3183/2913165622_f9134c65d7_o.gif

Will you please use a picture of Jessica that's not squished, making her look so fat?

http://stuweb.ee.mtu.edu/~jamchris/Funny_and_misc/Jessica_simpson_daisy_duke.jpg

BRHornet45
10-14-2008, 10:43 PM
Will you please use a picture of Jessica that's not squished, making her look so fat?

http://stuweb.ee.mtu.edu/~jamchris/Funny_and_misc/Jessica_simpson_daisy_duke.jpg

oh yea son like she looks so fat there! lol ... thanks for bringing my sig up though. its time for CHANGE

BRHornet45
10-14-2008, 10:44 PM
Then why post a map in this thread, son? Why not just say that McCain will be the 56th President or else and move on, son?

ok fine then son. the map is gone!

hater
10-14-2008, 10:44 PM
if Senator McCain does not win, then I will NEVER post in the political forum on SpursTalk again!

you're a damn pussy. You know damn well you will not want to show your sorry ass in the political forum anyway.

Be a man and bet that you won't ever post in any SPurstalk forum ever again.

pussy...

BRHornet45
10-14-2008, 10:45 PM

Sweet and I didn't even have to bet.

We'll enjoy the last 20 days you have here. Well we won't, but we'll sure as hell enjoy November 5th.

ole Manny boy I still want your bet. are you man enough to take it?

BRHornet45
10-14-2008, 10:45 PM
you're a damn pussy. You know damn well you will not want to show your sorry ass in the political forum anyway.

Be a man and bet that you won't ever post in any SPurstalk forum ever again.

pussy...

LOL at you son! so angry!!!!

BRHornet45
10-14-2008, 10:46 PM
Nah dude, fuck that! You have to modify that bet some. So if McCain loses you won't have to come in here and eat crow for at least a day after the elections? Under your conditions McCain will win and you will be in here talking all kinds of shit, but if he loses you can just lay low??:lol Nah you have to at the very LEAST come in here on the 5th if McCain does lose.. Nice try though.....:lol

son I will be glad to come in here if McCain wins or loses. He WILL NOT lose however.... but in your magical world if he does ... then I will show up in here on November 4th

hater
10-14-2008, 10:49 PM
LOL at you son! so angry!!!!

Like I said, pussy

:lol

BRHornet45
10-14-2008, 10:52 PM
Like I said, pussy

:lol

son since your such a MAN and not a pussy ... why don't you MAN up and make a bet yourself?

hater
10-14-2008, 10:55 PM
son since your such a MAN and not a pussy ... why don't you MAN up and make a bet yourself?

I'll take the bet. If Obama loses I will never post here again. If Mcain loses you will never post again. NEVER IN ANY FORUM OF SPURSTALK.

r u a man?

florige
10-14-2008, 10:55 PM
son I will be glad to come in here if McCain wins or loses. He WILL NOT lose however.... but in your magical world if he does ... then I will show up in here on November 4th

You did stick around when the Hornets lost, but you talked way more shit this time though.....:lol

MannyIsGod
10-14-2008, 10:56 PM
Fuck that I'm not betting now. You put it on the line for free. I'm a betting man for a living and I know a free roll when I see one and I never turn it down.

BRHornet45
10-14-2008, 10:57 PM
I'll take the bet. If Obama loses I will never post here again. If Mcain loses you will never post again. NEVER IN ANY FORUM OF SPURSTALK.

r u a man?

son I am not tap dancing around YOUR rules. I was man enough to make my bet ... you follow my rules. the bet only applies to the political section. take it or leave it ... or sit back and enjoy the show :)

MannyIsGod
10-14-2008, 10:58 PM
actually the bet is an offer for anyone else out there who wants to take it. But now that BR has bet against no one there's no point for me to bet him. However, if I can rid the forum of someone else I might as well do it.

BRHornet45
10-14-2008, 10:58 PM
Fuck that I'm not betting now. You put it on the line for free. I'm a betting man for a living and I know a free roll when I see one and I never turn it down.

LOL just as I expected manny boy. all is well though my godlike friend. I understand that being an Obama supporter you tend to flip flop a lot. god bless.

BRHornet45
10-14-2008, 10:59 PM
You did stick around when the Hornets lost, but you talked way more shit this time though.....:lol

son I am a man of my word. you are correct about the Hornets ... however, I was requested back to the forum by many people. as you can see, my threads are the hottest ticket in town! god bless.

hater
10-14-2008, 11:06 PM

r u a man?

(crickets..)

where r you son?

:rollin

PUSSY

BRHornet45
10-14-2008, 11:44 PM
where r you son?

:rollin

PUSSY

son obviously you have trouble reading and comprehending so I will not be mean. I already answered your question. read above child.

hater
10-15-2008, 09:21 AM
son I am not tap dancing around YOUR rules. I was man enough to make my bet ... you follow my rules. the bet only applies to the political section. take it or leave it ... or sit back and enjoy the show :)

what a pussy. this thread shows how much balls you got. You got less guts than an amoeba son

RandomGuy
10-15-2008, 09:56 AM
LOL sons typo!!!!~

Nah, a typo would be typing "33" or "55" for "44".

A mistake would be to type "56" for "44".

RandomGuy
10-15-2008, 10:08 AM

LOL LMAO

Uh, whatever.

The most likely scenario as of today is an electoral landslide for Obama, if not exactly a popular one.

http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/

Individual polls mean little, but when one starts taking a lot of samples, the amount of confidence one can have in them goes up enormously.

The most probable results in the most objectively measured electoral college maps show Obama taking the electoral college by 2:1 over McCain.

http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/

Intrade gives current odds for Obama at 80% as of this morning, a clear 4:1 favorite over McCain.

You and whottt are free to believe what you want. You are even free to put your money where your mouth is. You can invest all you want in your position at intrade, and at 4:1 odds, you can do that fairly cheaply.

Go ahead. Let us know when you back up your bluster with some cold hard cash.

Money talks, bullshit walks.

LOL