PDA

View Full Version : Reverend Wright...

Clandestino
10-14-2008, 09:59 PM
Would bringing that back up help McCain? It seemed to work for Hillary. That is when she made the big push. I think McCain and his camp needs to bring that up. Ayers is making too much of a dent, if any.

However, all non-blacks, hate a crazy black preacher like Wright. That dude is nuts, was nuts, will always be fucking nuts... And Obama loved the shit out of him until just the other day.

BRHornet45
10-14-2008, 10:03 PM
good point son.

9hPR5jnjtLo

Bartleby
10-14-2008, 10:03 PM
Not enough to be a game changer and it could in fact backfire. Right now the only thing the public really gives a shit about is the economy.

Focusing attention on something that has already been played out in the primaries will make McCain look like he doesn't have his eye on the ball.

Clandestino
10-14-2008, 10:07 PM
yeah, fuck obama.. that video reminds me again why we can't have him in the white house.

WHO THE FUCK WOULD LISTEN to Wright for more than 20 years??? I can barely listen to him for 20 seconds!

boutons_
10-14-2008, 10:17 PM
McNasty said he wouldn't bring Wright in. But McBottomGun has lied many times, so who knows?

I think the Wright thing petered out in the primaries. Like with Ayers, there's really nothing there, that says HUSSEIN endorses every Wright word. And Wright wasn't goddaming America (not necessarily a bad idea, according to right-wing religious fundamentalists and evangelicals. God damned America with 9/11 and Katrina, remember) every sermon for 20 years.

Gordon Liddy, otoh, has yet to be exploited as terrorist/ex-con CURRENT adored, supported pal of McNasty.

jochhejaam
10-14-2008, 10:18 PM
Speculation is that he won't go that route because he is still holding out hope for a Colin Powell endorsement, and feels like opening that up would rule that out (IIRC, Powell praised Obama for the way he handled the Wright situation).

Colin's son Michael (technology adviser for McCain's campaign), recently said that he wouldn't be surprised if his dad didn't endorse anyone.

Extra Stout
10-14-2008, 10:23 PM
I think McCain should run an ad saying that Obama will form black mobs to rape and kill your loved ones if he his elected.

ElNono
10-14-2008, 10:29 PM
I think McCain should just fire any ammo he has left at this point. I mean, if he doesn't win this election, he can kiss his presidential aspirations goodbye. This is the last chance for him, now it's time to go All-in and then see how the cards play out.

florige
10-14-2008, 10:40 PM
I think McCain should just fire any ammo he has left at this point. I mean, if he doesn't win this election, he can kiss his presidential aspirations goodbye. This is the last chance for him, now it's time to go All-in and then see how the cards play out.

If he does that he will not only get pummeled come Nov 4th, he will lose all respectibilty he might have had left. IMO he is stupid if he brings up the whole Ayers thing. Obama is just baiting him.....:lol

ElNono
10-14-2008, 11:12 PM
If he does that he will not only get pummeled come Nov 4th, he will lose all respectibilty he might have had left. IMO he is stupid if he brings up the whole Ayers thing. Obama is just baiting him.....:lol

Its his last spin. He has nothing to lose at this point. And he will still get elected in Arizona for Congress as many times as he wants no matter what he says.

dg7md
10-14-2008, 11:23 PM
Obama is a for-sure Muslim but had a TOTALLY RADICAL Christian preacher?

Extra Stout
10-15-2008, 08:56 AM
Obama is a for-sure Muslim but had a TOTALLY RADICAL Christian preacher?
Well, a black Christian and a Muslim are basically the same thing, at least for the purposes of hatemongering.

xrayzebra
10-15-2008, 09:44 AM
I think McCain should run an ad saying that Obama will form black mobs to rape and kill your loved ones if he his elected.

Wouldn't be much different to what the Dimms have done to
Sarah Palin and family. Would it.

Extra Stout
10-15-2008, 09:47 AM
Wouldn't be much different to what the Dimms have done to Sarah Palin and family. Would it.
You need to avenge her honor.