PDA

View Full Version : Hill Box score, Hairston honorable mention

Flux451
10-14-2008, 10:00 PM
FIELD GOALS REBOUNDS
POS MIN FGM-A 3PM-A FTM-A OFF DEF TOT AST PF ST TO BS PTS
G 16:48 3-5 2-3 0-0 0 1 1 4 1 1 2 0 8

I am impressed.
Hairston looks good too. I like the rebounds. Tolliver and Hairston look good to make the team. If we can waive Vaughn. I would keep Farmer/Stoudemire if returns with fire.

I like Tolliver's potential in our system. I bet his shot will fall when he chills out. He is definitely an upgrade over Bonner.

Manufan909
10-14-2008, 10:04 PM
In everything but shooting so far. Hope your right, and he starts shooting like he did in th summer league. If that was a fluke, then the Spurs will look retarded having Bonner and Tolliver chilling with Manu IR.

Tully365
10-15-2008, 12:20 AM
If Hill's injury keeps him out for more than a month, there's no way Vaughn gets waived.

The Truth #6
10-15-2008, 01:25 AM
A moderate/serious injury is the only legit reason to keep Vaughn and it looks it may have happened. Ughh. I know it's no longer the off-season but the bad luck is continuing.

But back to Vaughn, I suppose we all know that Pop is not going to get rid of Vaughn. Why they drafted a point guard if they weren't prepared to get rid of Vaughn is an important question we'll probably never get an answer to, and maybe they were positive they were going to get Batum and took Hill without a better option in place.

hillscountry
10-15-2008, 08:56 PM
im getting some man love for george....does this guy have a nickname yet, or one in college?