PDA

View Full Version : imagine.........

Viva Las Espuelas
10-15-2008, 02:16 PM
how this presidential election would be if there were no internet........
i wonder how that would play out. would we have to rely more on the messenger? just a thought.

also, i wonder how it would've affected the current economic crisis as well if we didn't have the internet. more so, the world coverage that we can achieve with today's technology. would it make things worse or better?

Anti.Hero
10-15-2008, 02:26 PM
What would it be if there were no conservative talk radio is more like it.

Obama would be up 30% since NO ONE would be calling him out on shit.

ElNono
10-15-2008, 02:33 PM

(puts on ChumpDumper hat)
What shit would that be?

ratm1221
10-15-2008, 02:46 PM

What like Rush Limbaugh? Conservative radio is the most dishonest, crap spewing cesspool on the air waives. Conservative radio makes Howard Stern look like the Mother Teresa show. And don't get me started are these morons like Bill O'reilly and that little twerp, Glenn Beck. All that I've named are big mouthed retards that just say the most off the wall crap so they can see their names in the headlines. I don't even think they believe half the crap they say. But you do.... :bang

:end rant

Anti.Hero
10-15-2008, 02:47 PM
Conservative talk radio pwns the dems. Why do you think they are wanting to bring the fariness doctrine back (for radio). Without them, no one would know anything about these shitstains.

Keep ranting hahaha but facts are facts. Conservative talk radio is THRIVING. Why? Because it's the last place to hear people speak out against the libtards.

Anti.Hero
10-15-2008, 02:50 PM
(puts on ChumpDumper hat)
What shit would that be?

Son I shouldn't need to educate you on life but we can start with how conservative talk radio blew up the amnesty debate into the spotlight and pwned Hillary.

Anti.Hero
10-15-2008, 02:53 PM
What like Rush Limbaugh? Conservative radio is the most dishonest, crap spewing cesspool on the air waives. Conservative radio makes Howard Stern look like the Mother Teresa show. And don't get me started are these morons like Bill O'reilly and that little twerp, Glenn Beck. All that I've named are big mouthed retards that just say the most off the wall crap so they can see their names in the headlines. I don't even think they believe half the crap they say. But you do.... :bang

:end rant

I'm sorry you have such a closed mind and can't listen what your side convinently ignores.

My friends, they have trained you well.

Even I can listen to Air America, Bill Maher, Progressive Radio channel, Olhberman*, and decide for myself what to believe.

JohnnyMarzetti
10-15-2008, 02:53 PM
Only idiots believe that crap on conservative radio.

http://www.bartcop.com/chart_vote_your_wallet.jpg

Anti.Hero
10-15-2008, 02:55 PM

lol. It's crap if it points out flaws in your gods.

ratm1221
10-15-2008, 03:04 PM
I'm sorry you have such a closed mind and can't listen what your side convinently ignores.

My friends, they have trained you well.

Even I can listen to Air America, Bill Maher, Progressive Radio channel, Olhberman*, and decide for myself what to believe.

You think I made my judgment from not listening to them? I listen to Glenn Beck all the time. He's an idiot.

I used to listen to Limbaugh. He's a druggy.

Bill O'Reilly is just a hot head that doesn't let anyone talk because he knows what comes out of his mouth is utter bullshit.

JoeChalupa
10-15-2008, 03:07 PM
I listen to most of the conservative talk shows for the pure entertainment value and some good laughs. I also find Laura Ingram kind of hot in a conservative kind of way.

Anti.Hero
10-15-2008, 03:10 PM
Only a fool throws full support behind one single man. Conservative talk radio discusses topics and plays audio clips that most other media outlets sprint to ignore. Why would I not use those opportunities to gather information (while multitasking) to further base my opinions on. After a morning of skimming the internet (keep this shit on track haha) I already know what they will all be discussing.

I listen to both sides enough to be able to easily appreciate when I hear something I am deeply interested in be discussed by someone that is offered no where else.

The fact that there are tens of millions of loyal listeners and handfulls of successful self-sustaining shows scares the shit out of dems. I love that.

JoeChalupa
10-15-2008, 03:11 PM
The shows don't scare me one bit. I find them to be very entertaining. :lmao

ratm1221
10-15-2008, 03:33 PM
Conservative talk radio discusses topics and plays audio clips that most other media outlets sprint to ignore.

They are called sound bites. And they paint a very vague picture on purpose to manipulate the truth. You are a sheep.

Wild Cobra
10-15-2008, 03:39 PM

OK, If you say so. Too bad it isn't indexed by congressional control.

JoeChalupa
10-15-2008, 03:40 PM
They are called sound bites. And they paint a very vague picture on purpose to manipulate the truth. You are a sheep.

I concur. But they can't pull the wool over my eyes.

Viva Las Espuelas
10-15-2008, 03:42 PM
I concur. But they can't pull the wool over my eyes.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/clintsquint/obamagif1.gif
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Wild Cobra
10-15-2008, 03:43 PM

Oh yea right. The three too five minutes, uncut clip, of reverand Wright I heard one day was a soundbite?

I tell you. It was so far worse than the soundbites played by the liberal media.

Thing with these two to three hour shows is they have the time to play more than just soundbites. The do rather often too. You get the complete, unbiased context.

ratm1221
10-15-2008, 03:51 PM
Oh yea right. The three too five minutes, uncut clip, of reverand Wright I heard one day was a soundbite?

I tell you. It was so far worse than the soundbites played by the liberal media.

Thing with these two to three hour shows is they have the time to play more than just soundbites. The do rather often too. You get the complete, unbiased context.

If you think Obama is unfit to run this country because of a sound clip you heard of Revered Wright, you lose all creditability. Sorry.

Now lets hear some Charles H. Keating sound clips!

http://www.wmsa.net/People/john_mccain/keating.jpg

Viva Las Espuelas
10-15-2008, 03:54 PM
If you think Obama is unfit to run this country because of a sound clip you heard of Revered Wright, you lose all creditability. Sorry.

Now lets hear some Charles H. Keating sound clips!

weak. he was dismissed from the case and admitted he did wrong repeatedly. ever hear of mccain-feingold much? don't act like obamessiden will ever admit to wrong doing in his lifetime. he hasn't so far.

ratm1221
10-15-2008, 03:58 PM
weak. he was dismissed from the case and admitted he did wrong repeatedly. ever hear of mccain-feingold much? don't act like obamessiden will ever admit to wrong doing in his lifetime. he hasn't so far.

Guilty by association. That's the game right?

So what if he admitted he was wrong. I'm not impressed by someone that admits they are wrong AFTER they get caught.

You're a hypocrite.

ratm1221
10-15-2008, 03:58 PM

Viva Las Espuelas
10-15-2008, 04:10 PM
AFTER they get caught.

he was dismissed by the court.

JoeChalupa
10-15-2008, 04:19 PM
McCain hugging Bush is all the guilt by association I need.

Brahahahahahahahahaha!!!! :lmao

Viva Las Espuelas
10-15-2008, 04:28 PM
McCain hugging Bush is all the guilt by association I need.

Brahahahahahahahahaha!!!! :lmao
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/images/2008/04/29/obama_wright.jpg

ratm1221
10-15-2008, 07:42 PM
he was dismissed by the court.

So was OJ Simpson.

And it's The Keating "5".... not The Keating "4".