PDA

View Full Version : john mccain wins debate.....

cool hand
10-15-2008, 11:01 PM
...................but it doesn't fucking matter:bang

Xylus
10-15-2008, 11:09 PM
http://www.paulunteer.com/images/PaulOwnsMcCain.gif

ducks

link

dg7md
He won to his party, most if not all undecideds found him overly aggressive. What about the middle class and not big business, McCain?

cool hand
10-15-2008, 11:10 PM
now that was a great debate.^

dg7md
10-15-2008, 11:10 PM
http://www.paulunteer.com/images/PaulOwnsMcCain.gif

:lol

Ron Paul didn't get the chance he deserved.

Buddy Holly
10-15-2008, 11:11 PM
McCain won the debate... :lmao

Nbadan
Ron Paul is a loon........

Joe the plumber
Ron should be named joe.

cool hand
10-15-2008, 11:13 PM

why do you say that, cuz he ain't a stupid partisan hack like you.......not all people are sheeple.

Nbadan
10-15-2008, 11:17 PM
...GMAFB....Ron Paul couldn't even rally fiscal conservatives....which should be his strongest base...in fact, his strongest base became pot smokers...

Anti.Hero
10-15-2008, 11:18 PM
He won to his party, most if not all undecideds found him overly aggressive. What about the middle class and not big business, McCain?

If you are still asking that question you suck at connecting dots.

McCain is failing by not connecting them for you.

cool hand
10-15-2008, 11:23 PM
...GMAFB....Ron Paul couldn't even rally fiscal conservatives....which should be his strongest base...in fact, his strongest base became pot smokers...

you're stupid. Ron Paul has been right or predicted about every single event that has happened, be it with the economy or foriegn policy for the past 30 years. Its just common sense doesn't seem to mean much to partisan dumbfucks like you.

cool hand
10-15-2008, 11:26 PM
people don't run this country, political parties don't run this country, BANKS DO.

you people that live for this partisan bullshit are dumb. the parties keep us argueing so you will take your eye off the ball(money)......

Anti.Hero
10-15-2008, 11:26 PM
lol at NBADan calling people looney.

InRareForm
10-15-2008, 11:28 PM

knee jerk reactions suck.

dbreiden83080
10-15-2008, 11:30 PM
I thought he lost again

His Joe the Plumber routine was played out, he tried to milk it to far. He is losing bad in the polls and tried to throw a gimmick in there to stumble Obama. It didn't work.

Xylus
10-15-2008, 11:31 PM
Ron Paul was a very interesting candidate. I loved the guy for his honesty and commitment to his own ideology, rather than a party. I believed in many of the things he supported, and I voted for him in the primaries. He had his strengths and weaknesses, to be sure:

Strengths:

-Seems extremely well-versed in monetary policy, and would have been the best candidate for turning the economy around
-Opposes the war on drugs, which is one of the worst things occurring in our country at the moment
-Opposes more military involvement, both for financial and diplomatic reasons
-Extremely strong commitment to the Constitution and the values of the Founders
-Is the only candidate that acknowledges the real reasons we were attacked on 9/11; not because al Qaeda "hates our freedom," but because of blowback as a result of having too much military occupation in foreign regions.

Weaknesses:

-Has really strange and inexplicable opposition to giving any financial aid to anyone, anywhere, even those in crisis
-His specific foreign policy is arguably too extreme in today's world

There are more, but I don't really feel like typing a novel at the moment. Say what you want about Ron Paul, but he's as genuine a person as you'll find in Congress.

Nbadan
10-15-2008, 11:37 PM
...Ron Paul idiots...

cRdUqh3oJr0

Nbadan
10-15-2008, 11:40 PM
...racists....wants to abolish parts of the Constitution that don't exist....including the IRS....and wants to isolate or friends in the middle east and around the world....what's not to like?

:lmao

Cant_Be_Faded
10-15-2008, 11:41 PM
nbadan thinks we have friends in the middle east.

cool hand
10-15-2008, 11:43 PM
he didn't write that shit, that has been proven. end of the story. I guess you like the IRS and every war that we are fighting.......now every word that you write has no cred...NBADAN supports the Iraq War. who knew?

Anti.Hero
10-15-2008, 11:44 PM
Young Turk to save the daayyyyyaaaaa

Nbadan
10-15-2008, 11:50 PM
nbadan thinks we have friends in the middle east.

So Israel, Jordan and the UAE aren't our friends?

cool hand
10-15-2008, 11:52 PM
no. they just use us. did you know NBAdumb that we give billions to israel, egypt and the palestines. so who is really our friend.....not so simple is it.

LaMarcus Bryant
10-15-2008, 11:53 PM
So Israel, Jordan and the UAE aren't our friends?

If Mr. Dictionary came in here with the definition of the word friend, you would be wrong, I would be right.

InRareForm
10-16-2008, 12:00 AM
...Ron Paul idiots...

cRdUqh3oJr0

http://www.swereco.se/images/products/126895/big/126895_start.jpg

weak.

Xylus
10-16-2008, 12:03 AM
That bit about Ron Paul being a racist because of something that was written in a newsletter with his name on it (but not actually written by him), 16 years ago, reminds me a lot of the accusations about Obama's ties to Ayers. Completely exaggerated to slander the candidate; the very definition of "stretch."

Ron Paul's opposition to the war on drugs, and his reasons for being opposed to it, suggest that he's definitely not racist, and has the welfare of minorities in mind.

cool hand
10-16-2008, 12:07 AM
yeah, cuz a lot of those drug laws are petty and most minorities get slammed with the penalties, and arguably most white pot smokers get out of serving time.

baseline bum
10-16-2008, 12:09 AM
I wish timvp would put on an ignore function for TYT videos.

Nbadan
10-16-2008, 12:10 AM
I wish timvp would put on an ignore function for TYT videos.

Censor...

Xylus
10-16-2008, 12:11 AM
Censor...

Pest control.

baseline bum
10-16-2008, 12:20 AM
Censor...

It was a joke. TYT is still a bunch of stupid bastards.

milkyway21
10-16-2008, 03:42 AM

Obama is soft. Terrorists will rejoice. and with the economy down and his foreign policy not that powerful, his inexperience with what's going on around the world, your role which is to be still the most powerful nation in the Universe is vogue.

and that's scary :(

Findog
10-16-2008, 07:15 AM
Polls of undecided voters indicate he lost again.

DarrinS
10-16-2008, 07:53 AM
I think McCain won that debate, but not by much.

I think even your most die hard Obama supporter would admit that Obama's "answers" are just a bunch of tired, evasive, campaign talking points.

Bob Sheifer was the best moderator -- by far.

Joe the plumber
10-16-2008, 08:19 AM
I thought Senator McCain's tax plan is better since I don't need to be paying any more taxes right now.

101A
10-16-2008, 08:23 AM
Ron Paul was a very interesting candidate. I loved the guy for his honesty and commitment to his own ideology, rather than a party. I believed in many of the things he supported, and I voted for him in the primaries. He had his strengths and weaknesses, to be sure:

Strengths:

-Seems extremely well-versed in monetary policy, and would have been the best candidate for turning the economy around
-Opposes the war on drugs, which is one of the worst things occurring in our country at the moment
-Opposes more military involvement, both for financial and diplomatic reasons
-Extremely strong commitment to the Constitution and the values of the Founders
-Is the only candidate that acknowledges the real reasons we were attacked on 9/11; not because al Qaeda "hates our freedom," but because of blowback as a result of having too much military occupation in foreign regions.

Weaknesses:

-Has really strange and inexplicable opposition to giving any financial aid to anyone, anywhere, even those in crisis
-His specific foreign policy is arguably too extreme in today's world

There are more, but I don't really feel like typing a novel at the moment. Say what you want about Ron Paul, but he's as genuine a person as you'll find in Congress.

He doesn't believe the Constitution gives the Federal Govt. the power to do so. He, frankly, has a point.

smeagol
10-16-2008, 08:25 AM
people don't run this country, political parties don't run this country, BANKS DO.

I'm a banker . . . and I run the US. Who knew?

you people that live for this partisan bullshit are dumb. the parties keep us argueing so you will take your eye off the ball(money)......

Why don't you vote for Nader?

hater
10-16-2008, 09:36 AM
Mcain kicked the shit our of Obama in the debate. Obama looked like he smoked a fat one right before coming out. he looked lazy

But that doesn't change a thing. Mcain proved once again he is an angry old fart that doesn't really have any economic plan whatsoever.