PDA

View Full Version : What Greek Paper Say of Kobe-Olympiacos

Kill_Bill_Pana
10-16-2008, 09:30 AM
http://www.goalday.gr/article.asp?catid=10600&subid=2&tag=7761&pubid=1418843

Μυθική πρόταση σε Κόμπι!

Με την απόκτηση του Τζος Τσίλντρες οι Παναγιώτης και Γιώργος Αγγελόπουλος απέδειξαν ότι δεν φείδονται χρημάτων, ενώ όπως προκύπτει από ιταλικά δημοσιεύματα μάλλον τους... άνοιξε η όρεξη για ακόμη μεγαλύτερα «μπαμ» στο (άμεσο) μέλλον.

Πιο συγκεκριμένα, όπως αναφέρουν ΜΜΕ της γείτονας χώρας οι ισχυροί άνδρες της «ερυθρόλευκης» ΚΑΕ είναι έτοιμοι να τινάξουν την «μπάνκα» στον αέρα με την πρόταση που προτίθενται να καταθέσουν στον σούπερ σταρ των Λος Αντζελες Λέικερς το επόμενο καλοκαίρι, και η οποία αγγίζει τα 60 εκ. ευρώ για τρία χρόνια!

Οι ιταλικές μπασκετικές ιστοσελίδες «basketground.it» και «basketcentral.it» εμφανίζουν τον Ολυμπιακό έτοιμο να «χτυπήσει την πόρτα» του Μπράιαντ και μάλιστα με μια πρόταση άκρως δελεαστική...

«Οι δισεκατομμυριούχοι ιδιοκτήτες του Ολυμπιακού θα προσφέρουν στον άσο των Λέικερς τριετές συμβόλαιο αξίας 60 εκατομμυρίων δολαρίων και στο τέλος κάθε σεζόν ο παίκτης θα έχει το δικαίωμα να αποδεσμευτεί. Για να γίνει πιο δελεαστική η πρόταση ο σύλλογος θα πληρώσει την εφορία του Μπράιαντ, τον ατζέντη του, την βίλα που θα μείνει, προσωπικό μπάτλερ, προσωπικό οδηγό και αυτοκίνητο, καθώς και ένα γιοτ με το πλήρωμά του, ενώ θα πληρώνει και τα δίδακτρα των παιδιών του.

Υπάρχει η σκέψη να δοθεί στον Μπράιαντ ποσοστό από τις εννέα χορηγίες που έχει η ομάδα. Κι αν όλα αυτά δεν αρκούν, ο Ολυμπιακός σκοπεύει να χτίσει νέο γήπεδο στα πρότυπα του ΝΒΑ το οποίο θα χωράει 15.000-20.000 θεατές», αναφέρει το σχετικό δημοσίευμα για τα... «διαστημικά» μπόνους στο προτεινόμενο συμβόλαιο.

m33p0
10-16-2008, 09:35 AM
might as well be Greek to me.

oh wait...

I. Hustle
10-16-2008, 09:38 AM
I can't read wingdings

Kill_Bill_Pana
10-16-2008, 09:45 AM
I thought that you is able to use computers to translate these yes?

Kill_Bill_Pana
10-16-2008, 09:54 AM
Oh I see computer will not translate for you on this one.

Try this one then that is from Greek version of ESPN.com

http://sport24.gr/html/ent/924/ent.256924.asp

"Έτοιμοι για πρόταση στον Μπράιαντ"

Δημοσίευση: 14 Οκτωβρίου 2008 18:54

Μετά την απόκτηση του Τζος Τσίλντρες, ΜΜΕ της Ευρώπης και τον ΗΠΑ κάνουν λόγο για νέα... χτυπήματα των "ερυθρολεύκων" από το ΝΒΑ. Η ιταλική ιστοσελίδα www.talkbasket.net αναφέρει πως οι αδελφοί Αγγελόπουλοι έχουν έτοιμη πρόταση για τον Κόμπι Μπράιαντ.

Αθλητικά Στοιχήματα
100% Bonus Eγγραφής
Aναλυτικά το δημοσίευμα:

"Oι πολυ-δισεκατομμυριούχοι αδελφοί Αγγελόπουλοι ιδιοκτήτες της ελληνικής ομάδας του Ολυμπιακού που αγωνίζεται στην Ευρωλίγκα, ετοιμάζονται να κάνουν ένα σοβαρό μεταγραφικό μπαμ! Πηγές από τον χώρο της ομάδας που γνωρίζουν τα δύο αδέρφια, κάνουν λόγο για ενδιαφέρον του Ολυμπιακού για την απόκτηση του αστέρα από το ΝΒΑ Κόμπι Μπράιαντ, αμέσως μετά το τέλος της φετινής σεζόν.

Ο σύλλογος είναι έτοιμος να προσφέρει στον Κόμπι Μπράιαντ συμβόλαιο για 3 χρόνια με οικονομικές απολαβές που θα φτάνουν τα 60 εκατ. ευρώ! Κάποια προνόμια που εξετάζονται για να δελεάσουν τον Μπράιαντ να υπογράψει περιλαμβάνουν:

Οι φόροι θα πληρωθούν από την ελληνική ομάδα, διάφορες άλλες αμοιβές θα πληρωθούν από τους Έλληνες, μια μεσογειακή βίλα που θα πληρωθεί από τον σύλλογο, προσωπικός μπάτλερ και καθαρίστρια πληρώνεται από την ομάδα, ένα αυτοκίνητο και προσωπικό οδηγό που πληρώνονται από τους "ερυθρόλευκους", ένα σκάφος και το πλήρωμα του σκάφους που πληρώνονται από τους Πειραιώτες, ακόμη και η διδασκαλία των παιδιών του Κόμπι στο μέλλον θα πληρώνεται από τον Ολυμπιακό.

Αν όλα αυτά δεν είναι αρκετά, ο σύλλογος εργάζεται προς την κατεύθυνση ενός νέου ιδιωτικού τζετ για την ομάδα και νέο γήπεδο με χωρητικότητα από 15.000 έως 20.000 οπαδούς.

Αυτή είναι η ίδια ομάδα που υπέγραψε ο Τζος Τσίλντρες κατά τη θερινή περίοδο σε 3 χρόνια συμβόλαιο αξίας 20 εκατ. ευρώ καθαρά. Ο Ολυμπιακός είναι μια ομάδα που έχει την δυνατότητα να φέρει τους μεγαλύτερους αστέρες από το ΝΒΑ και να αγωνιστούν στην Ευρώπη ενώ βρίσκονται στην ακμή τους".

I. Hustle
10-16-2008, 09:58 AM
I still not being able to be reading wingdings no.

Kill_Bill_Pana
10-16-2008, 10:17 AM
I still not being able to be reading wingdings no.

I will translate then. Remember is not direct exact translation many Greek words have different word or different meaning in English so translator must try best to find right word or way of say what writer mean.

"Ready To Offer Bryant Contract"

Published: 14 October 2008 18:54

After signing of Josh Childress, websites in Europe and the US talk about new ΝΒΑ star player be sign by Olympiacos club from Greece. The Lithuania website talkbasket.net and the Italy websites basketground.it and basketcentral.it says that the Angelopoulos brothers are ready to propose a contract offer to Kobe Bryant.

"The multi-billionaire Angelopoulos brothers owners of the Greek Olympiacos team of the Euroleague, is prepare to make a serious transfer wow! Sources from the managers of the team who know the two brothers, speak of the Olympiacos interest for acquiring the star player of NBA Kobe Bryant immediately after the end of this year season.

Some bonuses under consideration to lure Bryant to sign include:

The taxes will be paid by the Greek club, various other fees will be paid by the Greeks, a Mediterranean villa to be paid by the club, personal butler and maid paid by the club, a car and personal driver paid for by the club, a yacht and its crew of the vessel paid for by the Piraeus club and even college expense of Kobe kids in the future will be paid by Olympiacos.

If all this is not enough, the club is working towards a new private jet for the team to use and is plan for build a new arena with a capacity of 15,000 to 20,000 fans.

This is the same team that signed Josh Childress over the summer for a 3 years contract worth €20 million euro net. Olympiacos is a team that has the riches to bring the biggest stars of the NBA and to win championships in Euroleague.

I. Hustle
10-16-2008, 10:24 AM
I am to be believing it when I having been seeing it.

benefactor
10-16-2008, 10:36 AM
I have a bellybutton.

z0sa
10-16-2008, 10:44 AM
PLEASE go Kobe.

m33p0
10-16-2008, 11:20 AM
If all this is not enough, the club is working towards a new private jet for the team to use and is plan for build a new arena with a capacity of 15,000 to 20,000 fans.
"If you build it, he will come." :lol

jack sommerset
10-16-2008, 11:47 AM
Take the money. The guy has 3 rings.

FromWayDowntown
10-16-2008, 12:07 PM
Is this any different than the other thread saying the Greek club was going to make an offer to Kobe?

And if KPB can read Greek and write in English, why not just translate the articles directly? Just curious.

koriwhat
10-16-2008, 12:17 PM
And if KPB can read Greek and write in English, why not just translate the articles directly? Just curious.

just cause you live in houston and in a frat doesn't make one greek. alpha-alpha-pi-sigma!

I. Hustle
10-16-2008, 12:26 PM
Are we to be believing that the Kobe will leaving the Lakers of Los Angeles for the monies?

Iakchos Kadmos
10-16-2008, 12:39 PM
In Greece goat fuchs you!

Hemotivo
10-16-2008, 01:30 PM
:wtf

Man In Black
10-16-2008, 01:46 PM
The Babelfish translation is funny but you get the gist of it.

Publication: 14 October 2008 18:54 Afterwards the acquisition of [Tzos] [Tsilntres], SME of do Europe and the USA make reason for new… blows of "? [erythroleykon]"? from the [NBA]. The Italian web page www.talkbasket.net reports that the brothers [Aggelopoyloi] have ready proposal for [Kompi] [Mpraiant]. Athletic Bets 100% Bonus of Registration Analytically the publication: "? The billionaires brothers [Aggelopoyloi] householders of Greek team of Olympic that fight in the Euroleague, prepare itself they make one serious transferable [mpam]! Sources from the space of team that they know the two brothers, make reason for interest Olympic for the acquisition of aster from the [NBA] [Kompi] [Mpraiant], immediately afterwards the end of this year's season. The association is ready to offer in [Kompi] [Mpraiant] contract on 3 years with economic rewards that will reach the 60 millions of Euros! Certain privileges that are examined in order to they seduce [Mpraiant] to sign include: Will the taxes be paid by the Greek team, various other wage will be paid by the Greeks, a Mediterranean villa that will be paid by the association, personal is butler and cleaner paid by the team, a automotive and personal driver that is paid by their "? [erythroleykoys]"? , a ship and the payment of ship that is paid by their [Peiraiotes], even the teaching of children of [Kompi] in the future will be paid from Olympic. If all these are not enough, the association works to the direction new private [tzet] for the team and new ground with capacity from 15.000 until 20.000 partisans. This is the same team that signed [Tzos] [Tsilntres] at the aestival period in 3 years contract of value 20 millions of Euros clean. Olympic is a team that has the possibility of bringing the bigger asters than the [NBA] and of fighting in Europe while they are found in the acne [toys]&quot.

I take it that this: [Tzos] [Tsilntres] is Josh Childress.
And this:[Kompi] [Mpraiant] is Kobe Bryant.

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-16-2008, 04:22 PM
I can't read wingdings

:lmao

Man In Black
10-16-2008, 09:45 PM
The thing that blows my mind about that translation is the use of the word EUROS.

Using this currency exchange site:
www.xe.com

Live rates at 2008.10.17 02:42:35 UTC
60,000,000.00 EUR = 80,759,429.75 USD
Euro United States Dollars
1 EUR = 1.34599 USD 1 USD = 0.742947 EUR
80.74 Mill Tax Free?!?!?!?!?

Remember how Shaq used to talk about why should he settle for a Mercedes Benz when he should be getting paid to get a Maybach? Think of how many you can buy with 80.74 Mill and going further than that, Not having to buy it all, just calling the team and saying you want one, will get you one.
That right there is money whispering and talking louder as the season approaches. Should the Lakers win it all, I think, he's ready to fly the coop.

Indazone
10-17-2008, 11:18 AM
How many dollars per year?

Kill_Bill_Pana
10-17-2008, 11:32 AM
How many dollars per year?

Was not say in Greek press yet what this would equal in NBA contract. But owner of Olympiacos was ask how much will he offer Lebron in 2010 in same way as NBA contract is equal and he say the same as what will be 2 years $100 millions in NBA.

mountainballer
10-17-2008, 12:05 PM
sure.
Panagiotis Angelopoulos is the biggest boaster in the European sport.
tries to be like Abramowitsch, but is just a joke, who will have spent the money of his family in a few years.

JamStone
10-17-2008, 12:35 PM
I think there's a chance Kobe goes if they throw in the title "Master of the Universe."

century
10-17-2008, 01:08 PM
http://www.goalday.gr/article.asp?catid=10600&subid=2&tag=7761&pubid=1418843

Μυθική πρόταση σε Κόμπι!

Με την απόκτηση του Τζος Τσίλντρες οι Παναγιώτης και Γιώργος Αγγελόπουλος απέδειξαν ότι δεν φείδονται χρημάτων, ενώ όπως προκύπτει από ιταλικά δημοσιεύματα μάλλον τους... άνοιξε η όρεξη για ακόμη μεγαλύτερα «μπαμ» στο (άμεσο) μέλλον.

Πιο συγκεκριμένα, όπως αναφέρουν ΜΜΕ της γείτονας χώρας οι ισχυροί άνδρες της «ερυθρόλευκης» ΚΑΕ είναι έτοιμοι να τινάξουν την «μπάνκα» στον αέρα με την πρόταση που προτίθενται να καταθέσουν στον σούπερ σταρ των Λος Αντζελες Λέικερς το επόμενο καλοκαίρι, και η οποία αγγίζει τα 60 εκ. ευρώ για τρία χρόνια!

Οι ιταλικές μπασκετικές ιστοσελίδες «basketground.it» και «basketcentral.it» εμφανίζουν τον Ολυμπιακό έτοιμο να «χτυπήσει την πόρτα» του Μπράιαντ και μάλιστα με μια πρόταση άκρως δελεαστική...

«Οι δισεκατομμυριούχοι ιδιοκτήτες του Ολυμπιακού θα προσφέρουν στον άσο των Λέικερς τριετές συμβόλαιο αξίας 60 εκατομμυρίων δολαρίων και στο τέλος κάθε σεζόν ο παίκτης θα έχει το δικαίωμα να αποδεσμευτεί. Για να γίνει πιο δελεαστική η πρόταση ο σύλλογος θα πληρώσει την εφορία του Μπράιαντ, τον ατζέντη του, την βίλα που θα μείνει, προσωπικό μπάτλερ, προσωπικό οδηγό και αυτοκίνητο, καθώς και ένα γιοτ με το πλήρωμά του, ενώ θα πληρώνει και τα δίδακτρα των παιδιών του.

Υπάρχει η σκέψη να δοθεί στον Μπράιαντ ποσοστό από τις εννέα χορηγίες που έχει η ομάδα. Κι αν όλα αυτά δεν αρκούν, ο Ολυμπιακός σκοπεύει να χτίσει νέο γήπεδο στα πρότυπα του ΝΒΑ το οποίο θα χωράει 15.000-20.000 θεατές», αναφέρει το σχετικό δημοσίευμα για τα... «διαστημικά» μπόνους στο προτεινόμενο συμβόλαιο.

Mitäs vitun siansaksaa tuo mukamas on? Eikö sulla mee saatana jakeluun ettei tollasia saatanan harakanvarpaita ymmärrä kuin muutama Välimeren rannalla ruikuttava perseeseenvetäjä? Eihän toi edes oo ryssää.