PDA

View Full Version : To The Forum Police.

BacktoBasics
10-16-2008, 09:58 AM
Kindly Go. Fuck. Yourself. Just because a topic has a political or gaming undertone doesn't mean it isn't something of interest to the melting pot of the Club. Lots of members aren't hardcore gamers and even more members know very little about politics. So having the latitude to discuss basic fundamental issues in a more relaxed less aggressive and offensive format is fundamentally productive to this Forum section.

The Club provides and always has provided a broad range of discussion and thats what truely makes it unique and interesting.

So take your forum policing, bitching and moaning and shove it up your fucking ass. I'm fucking tired of opening up threads that are of interest to me only to get the proverbial Viva "this forum and that forum" load of unproductive bullshit. He's not the only one. I'm tired of it.

If the thread warrants removal to a different forum there are people here who can handle that and I'm pretty sure they don't want, need or require you assistance.

Enough already shut the fuck up and add something worthwhile to the thread or go find another place to complain.

Fine Print: This does not apply to humor. Example: If a thread title says "I'm simple and naive and love god" Then its ok to put "Angel Luv Forum". Got it. OK.

ORION
10-16-2008, 10:02 AM
I want to police a ladies bikini competition

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-16-2008, 10:06 AM
Wrong forum! (http://www.absoluteradio.co.uk/music/artists/the_police/fans/)

I. Hustle
10-16-2008, 10:07 AM
http://i.realone.com/assets/rn/img/2/3/6/6/15096632-15096635-slarge.jpg

King
10-16-2008, 10:08 AM
Out of work lifecoach forum

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
10-16-2008, 10:09 AM
The Club needs to be merged with the political forum and troll forum.

Blake
10-16-2008, 10:13 AM
Rooooxxxxxxannneeee.....

you don't have to put on the red light....

RRRRROOOOOXXXXXXXXXANNNEEE...

you don't have to sell your body to the night

Doug Whiner
10-16-2008, 10:13 AM
Why don't we just have one big forummmmm?

J.T.
10-16-2008, 10:15 AM
Fine Print: This does not apply to humor. Example: If a thread title says "I'm simple and naive and love god" Then its ok to put "Angel Luv Forum". Got it. OK.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

BlackSwordsMan
10-16-2008, 10:15 AM
???????

sa_butta
10-16-2008, 10:19 AM
Enough already shut the fuck up and add something worthwhile to the thread or go find another place to complain.

IronMexican
10-16-2008, 10:26 AM
Geek forum is gay. Those threads would have way more posts here.

I Love Me Some Me
10-16-2008, 10:27 AM
Fuck tha police
http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/6888/nwaob2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

BacktoBasics
10-16-2008, 10:29 AM
Don't get me wrong I think Politics does deserve its own forum. I just think that there are a few topics that are worthwhile in the Club. Same with gaming and the B/S/T forum.

JoeChalupa
10-16-2008, 10:29 AM
Ooops...wrong forum.

mouse.
10-16-2008, 11:27 AM
you'd love God too if you could see those breasts in the mirror every morning...:angel

T Park.
10-16-2008, 11:46 AM
Joe the pissed off plumber forum

I. Hustle
10-16-2008, 11:50 AM
Wrong forum forum

T Park.
10-16-2008, 11:56 AM
Kindly Go. Fuck. Yourself.

Some good sigs up in this bitch!

BANSTICK
10-16-2008, 12:01 PM
there will be no policing on my watch damn it. you've been warned!

Dr. Gonzo
10-16-2008, 12:18 PM
Sometimes I eat peanut butter and honey sandwiches. Is that so wrong?

angel_luv
10-16-2008, 12:31 PM
Sometimes I eat peanut butter and honey sandwiches. Is that so wrong?

Not at all. But you know what is even more delicious- a sandwich with peanut butter, honey, and banana. :)

Those and BLTs are my two favorite sandwiches.

Kori Ellis
10-16-2008, 12:34 PM
I agree with B2B.

If *I* think something is in the wrong forum, I'll see it in due time and move it. There's no reason for the mob mentality-wannabe moderators to chime in all the time about where they want things moved.

If you guys want to tell me which threads to move, who to ban, and which sub-forums are worthless, then you should probably go open up your own forum or send in a moderator application to SR :wakeup

BacktoBasics
10-16-2008, 12:37 PM
I agree with B2B.

If *I* think something is in the wrong forum, I'll see it in due time and move it. There's no reason for the mob mentality-wannabe moderators to chime in all the time about where they want things moved.

If you guys want to tell me which threads to move, who to ban, and which sub-forums are worthless, then you should probably go open up your own forum or send in a moderator application to SR :wakeup
Eat that you bitches:nutkick:

I Love Me Some Me
10-16-2008, 12:37 PM
...send in a moderator application to SR :wakeup

I did...I was told I didn't weigh enough.

ATRAIN
10-16-2008, 12:38 PM
I agree with B2B.

:lmao:clap:owned

ATRAIN
10-16-2008, 12:39 PM
I agree with B2B.

Kori you should have thrown one of these in there again hahaha http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/jackoff.gif

Kori Ellis
10-16-2008, 12:40 PM
Kori you should have thrown one of these in there again hahaha http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/jackoff.gif

:lol I didn't have it saved. I was actually looking for it the other day to use in the Political forum and couldn't find it. Thanks.

ATRAIN
10-16-2008, 12:41 PM
:lol I didn't have it saved. I was actually looking for it the other day to use in the Political forum and couldn't find it. Thanks.

Its in my sig in case you ever need it again hahaha

10-16-2008, 12:47 PM

Revel in your new found fame and glory while you can, because coming on the lot is a 75 year old transplant from Maple Lake, Mn who is looking to trade his 1995 Winnebage Vectra with 85K in miles for a 2008 Forest River Berkshire and wants you to finance him the rest on his 520 credit score.

And your manager? She wants to remind you that you need to start using "Sir" and "Ma'am" more in your dealings with the customers.

And with her as well.

Viva Las Espuelas
10-16-2008, 12:48 PM
http://setsnservice.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/kleenex_full.jpg
http://www.healthinajiffy.co.uk/images/tampax%20super%20plus%2030.jpg
i think these are in order for everyone's holes.

BacktoBasics
10-16-2008, 12:48 PM
Revel in your new found fame and glory while you can, because coming on the lot is a 75 year old transplant from Maple Lake, Mn who is looking to trade his 1995 Winnebage Vectra with 85K in miles for a 2008 Forest River Berkshire and wants you to finance him the rest on his 520 credit score.

And your manager? She wants to remind you that you need to start using "Sir" and "Ma'am" more in your dealings with the customers.

And with her as well.
You just perfectly described my day.

Joe the plumber
10-16-2008, 12:49 PM
Joe the pissed off plumber forum

:flipoff This B2B thinks he's the shit.

angel_luv
10-16-2008, 12:50 PM
Joe the Plumber- :lol :lol

I. Hustle
10-16-2008, 12:50 PM

foreheadslappingcumthrowing forum

10-16-2008, 12:52 PM
I agree with B2B.

Yeah, B2B. Stop bitching and open up your own forum if you don't like that people post comments in threads.

ATRAIN
10-16-2008, 12:58 PM
Yeah, B2B. Stop bitching and open up your own forum if you don't like that people post comments in threads.

Im sure tons of people here would join.

BacktoBasics
10-16-2008, 01:01 PM
I had my own forum. I sold it and it was brought down.

JoeChalupa
10-16-2008, 01:18 PM
I just post.

angel_luv
10-16-2008, 01:19 PM
I had my own forum. I sold it and it was brought down.

If you sent out a weekly newsletter of your observations, I would subscribe to it.

Your threads are always entertaining.

BacktoBasics
10-16-2008, 01:22 PM
If you sent out a weekly newsletter of your observations, I would subscribe to it.

Your threads are always entertaining.That would be fun but I hate being responsible to something.

J.T.
10-16-2008, 01:27 PM
I agree with B2B.

A few problems I have with this post:

First, the post should have been its own thread because we need more duplicate threads around here. Second, the thread should've been a sticky. And thirdly, you did not end the final sentence of your post with any punctuation. All things considered, I give the post a solid C minus, but you have much room for improvement.

-Forum Police Commissioner

to21
10-16-2008, 01:39 PM
Do you have to go to the academy to be a member of the forum police?

RandomGuy
10-16-2008, 02:11 PM
I agree with B2B.

http://www.trephination.net/gallery/macros/img-wrongforum.jpg

angel_luv
10-16-2008, 02:36 PM
Do you have to go to the academy to be a member of the forum police?

I almost spit all over my keyboard on this one. :lol

I. Hustle
10-16-2008, 02:37 PM
That would be fun but I hate being responsible to something.

I could fill in sometimes.

mrsmaalox
10-16-2008, 02:41 PM
:lmao:clap:owned

Its in my sig in case you ever need it again hahaha

Brown noser forum

Angel's va jay jay!
10-16-2008, 03:25 PM

Maybe if you open your legs more I could be part of a sandwich.

DannyT
10-16-2008, 07:10 PM
Maybe if you open your legs more I could be part of a sandwich.

this goes in the 40 year old virgin forum...bo's the mod there...

SequSpur
10-16-2008, 07:27 PM
I agree with B2B.

whatever....

IronMexican
10-16-2008, 07:46 PM
this goes in the 40 year old virgin forum...bo's the mod there...

:lmao

Mister Sinister
10-16-2008, 07:51 PM
Geek forum is gay. Those threads would have way more posts here.
:flipoff

CuckingFunt
10-16-2008, 09:00 PM

Great. He's going to be impossible now.

td4mvp21
10-16-2008, 09:08 PM
Not at all. But you know what is even more delicious- a sandwich with peanut butter, honey, and banana. :)

I've actually had one of those before and it is really good haha.

timvp
10-16-2008, 09:26 PM
One time I tried to ban a spammer but I pushed the wrong button and banned myself . . .

CuckingFunt
10-16-2008, 09:29 PM
One time I tried to ban a spammer but I pushed the wrong button and banned myself . . .

Why would they even make that button?

Horn Tooter
10-16-2008, 09:36 PM

I always get BLT's late at night when I'm on a cruise.

exstatic
10-16-2008, 10:11 PM
This thread literally drips with irony. B2B starts a thread to police the forum...of forum police.
:lol

squire
10-17-2008, 02:05 AM
B2B is faf. You guys should start appreciating this kind of entertainment value at no charge - especially doing these frugal economic times.

Still, some of you are getting me to laugh with some good one liners. JT got me on something on page one.

I say kudos to you all.

Robber
10-17-2008, 02:40 AM
Who da FUCK is THIS asshole?

mouse
10-17-2008, 03:12 AM
If the forum had police they would only enforce the laws.

v2freak
10-17-2008, 03:21 AM
Kindly Go. Fuck. Yourself. Just because a topic has a political or gaming undertone doesn't mean it isn't something of interest to the melting pot of the Club. Lots of members aren't hardcore gamers and even more members know very little about politics. So having the latitude to discuss basic fundamental issues in a more relaxed less aggressive and offensive format is fundamentally productive to this Forum section.

The Club provides and always has provided a broad range of discussion and thats what truely makes it unique and interesting.

So take your forum policing, bitching and moaning and shove it up your fucking ass. I'm fucking tired of opening up threads that are of interest to me only to get the proverbial Viva "this forum and that forum" load of unproductive bullshit. He's not the only one. I'm tired of it.

If the thread warrants removal to a different forum there are people here who can handle that and I'm pretty sure they don't want, need or require you assistance.

I agree that it's annoying when people get away from the topic and say "this should be in this so and so forum."

On a side note, I've noticed that you rant quite a bit.

mouse.
10-17-2008, 03:26 AM
very perceptive!

to21
10-17-2008, 07:49 AM
I could be part of the forum police as long as I got to wear shorts like Lt. Dangle.

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:cTd64GixffkfnM:http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/419W3S90XTL._AA280_.jpg

Sigmund Freud
10-17-2008, 08:02 AM
It is the dream police that you really need to worry about.

BacktoBasics
10-17-2008, 08:14 AM
lol @ pointing out that I rant quite a bit

Sunshine
10-17-2008, 08:42 AM
Amen.

The Club is a melting pot of topics and current events which is going to include a little bit of everything. Sports, food, religion and, especially right now, politics. And 9 times out of 10, the thread takes several turns and we end up talking about something completely different.

Like Kori said, if she feels the thread needs to be moved, she'll take care of it. And to those of you who feel the need to criticize and inform the TS that his/her thread should be here or there....don't open the thread! Simple as that. Talking politics in The Club isn't going to make the world tilt on its axis, so who cares.

Richard Cranium
10-17-2008, 08:50 AM
Amen.

The Club is a melting pot of topics and current events which is going to include a little bit of everything. Sports, food, religion and, especially right now, politics. And 9 times out of 10, the thread takes several turns and we end up talking about something completely different.

Like Kori said, if she feels the thread needs to be moved, she'll take care of it. And to those of you who feel the need to criticize and inform the TS that his/her thread should be here or there....don't open the thread! Simple as that. Talking politics in The Club isn't going to make the world tilt on its axis, so who cares.

So now the forum police says we can't open some threads and post a remark? If you don't like the remark then just ignore it. I remember a time when some would bitch about politics being in the club and that is why a political forum was made.
More policing is not what we need.

Blake
10-17-2008, 09:03 AM
the forum police pulled me over yesterday.

I slipped him a $20 and he let me go with a warning not to post crappy threads any more.

friggin crooked cops.....

BANSTICK
10-17-2008, 09:55 AM
policing of the policers will NOT be tolerated!

JudynTX
10-17-2008, 10:02 AM
I couldn't resist, sorry. :lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/ladyspur/ms_banstick.gif

ATRAIN
10-17-2008, 10:27 AM
Amen.

LOL we have done that and a specific thread always comes to mind that got out of control.....we did get told my Kori too to tone it down hahahaa.

marini martini
10-17-2008, 10:29 AM
LOL we have done that and a specific thread always comes to mind that got out of control.....we did get told my Kori too to tone it down hahahaa.

Tone it down????? Hell, she shut it down!!!:lmao

ATRAIN
10-17-2008, 10:33 AM
Tone it down????? Hell, she shut it down!!!:lmao

Oh that was another one hahaha. Yeah that thread was promising till you and johnsmith starting brawling hahahaha.

marini martini
10-17-2008, 10:41 AM
Oh that was another one hahaha. Yeah that thread was promising till you and johnsmith starting brawling hahahaha.

He started it!!!:lmao Nobody messes with me and my happy place, nobody!:toast

Dexter
10-17-2008, 01:08 PM
If you want, I have a few "cutting edge" solutions that I could apply to the worst offenders.

Clandestino
10-17-2008, 06:17 PM
i have been noticing more of my posts being totally deleted.. i wondered who the fuck was doing that!!!

mouse
10-17-2008, 06:33 PM
I never understood the locking of a topic when it has 10 posters posting and is on page 4. let the people get the shit off their chest if you lock the topic now you have 10 pissed off posters surfing the site for another topic to hijack.

Kori Ellis
10-17-2008, 06:54 PM
i have been noticing more of my posts being totally deleted

I call B.S.

Clandestino
10-17-2008, 06:55 PM
I call B.S.

i'm serious.

Kori Ellis
10-17-2008, 06:56 PM
i'm serious.

Well timvp and I are the only ones who can delete your posts, and we haven't deleted any if yours. So, you are either confused, or there's something wrong with the forum.

duncan228
10-17-2008, 07:14 PM
...or there's something wrong with the forum.

Ghosts of past Forum Police?

tp2021
10-17-2008, 07:28 PM
i have been noticing more of my posts being totally deleted.. i wondered who the fuck was doing that!!!

I call B.S.

i'm serious.

Well timvp and I are the only ones who can delete your posts, and we haven't deleted any if yours. So, you are either confused, or there's something wrong with the forum.

Technical Issues Forum.

Sorry, I couldn't help it.

mouse
10-17-2008, 08:55 PM
people forget Slomo is a mod also and he is KGB.

Kori Ellis
10-17-2008, 09:08 PM
I just looked through the logs for the last 3 months. None of Clandestino's posts have been deleted by anyone.

mouse
10-18-2008, 01:13 AM
You want to know about forum police?

and some classic salad tossing! :lmao

http://photoshopcontest.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=10672

Biernutz
10-18-2008, 02:47 AM
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/Gifffs1234/mofoyh4au3.gif

lefty
10-18-2008, 03:07 AM

http://media.fukung.net/images/6691/image001wc1.jpg

Slomo
10-18-2008, 05:39 AM
people forget Slomo is a mod also and he is KGB.

:D

In all seriousness the only posts/threads I delete are obvious SPAMs and posts that represent a technical problem (which has happened exactly once so far).

Clandestino
10-18-2008, 02:51 PM
i trust no slavic speaker!