PDA

View Full Version : McCain on Letterman tonight!!

florige
10-16-2008, 03:58 PM
Should be in for some shit.....:lol

Anti.Hero
10-16-2008, 04:13 PM
McCain is an idiot. Why does he go on these shows that are obviously in the tank for Obama.

Especially after some of the shit Letterhack said.

clambake
10-16-2008, 04:24 PM
mccain shouldn't have lied to letterman, then again, if you'll lie to letterman about something so trivial..............well, you can guess the rest.

ididnotnothat
10-16-2008, 04:33 PM
McCain is an idiot. Why does he go on these shows that are obviously in the tank for Obama.

Can you list the top ten reasons why he shouldn't go back on Letterman?

exstatic
10-16-2008, 08:17 PM

He trashed McCain because he busted him out doing another gig when he said he was unable to be there because of the financial crises. He was actually across town taping for Katie Couric!! He fucking lied!!!

BRHornet45
10-16-2008, 08:21 PM
He trashed McCain because he busted him out doing another gig when he said he was unable to be there because of the financial crises. He was actually across town taping for Katie Couric!! He fucking lied!!!

son you are a fool to believe that ... yea McCain chose to do a quick interview with Katie Couric (a LEGIT news interview) before leaving. he was finished with that interview within 1 hour. He did not have time to sit around for an additional 6-8 hours to do the taping with Letterman. McCain chose to do A LEGIT NEWS INTERVIEW with Couric over a COMEDY SHOW with Letterman .... regardless, he is making it up tonight which was how it was originally planned to be. he never "backed out" ... he just postponed it. Now if McCain had backed out of Letterman and did another comedy show like John Stewart, Colbert, Leno, etc. ... then you would have an argument.

SpursFanFirst
10-16-2008, 10:52 PM
The McCain segment is getting ready to air.

Wild Cobra
10-16-2008, 11:01 PM
I wonder how funny the top ten list "Why I dis'd Letterman" will be?

SpursFanFirst
10-16-2008, 11:29 PM
I wonder how funny the top ten list "Why I dis'd Letterman" will be?

I missed it.

lurker
10-17-2008, 12:04 AM
Hearing McCain say "I screwed up" was funny.

You could tell Dave was getting fed up with him.

boutons_
10-17-2008, 07:13 AM
Wow, McLiar blatantly, obviously lies "I've met him" when ambushed by Letterman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gywm1YqNUrE

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Letterman_nails_McCain_over_Gordon_Liddy_1017.html

McTerroristPal is really a lying piece of shit.

McLiar won't be pallin' around with Letterman after this, you betcha, wink.

cool hand
10-17-2008, 07:23 AM

just to show people just how out of touch he is.

boutons_
10-17-2008, 07:35 AM
"some of the shit Letterhack said"

e.g.?