PDA

View Full Version : Hank Jr. Pulls a Rosanne Barr

Nbadan
10-16-2008, 06:26 PM
ojFlr3FOxT4

...this guy still sells records as a "musician."....damn...

:stfu

clambake
10-16-2008, 06:56 PM
he's had such a hard life.

tp2021
10-16-2008, 07:02 PM
I thought he sang it very well. The crowd is what makes parts of it sound bad. Maybe if it wasn't at a GOP rally you wouldn't feel so negative towards him?

exstatic
10-16-2008, 08:22 PM
If it weren't for MNF, probably 95% of the people who have ever heard of HWJ never would have. He a drunk drug addict with an average voice and his daddy's name. His best gig ever is singing a football game intro jingle.

exstatic
10-16-2008, 08:25 PM
he's had such a hard life.

Self inflicted.

Wild Cobra
10-16-2008, 08:52 PM
He's just not very good live. His studio stuff is petty good. At least this one isn't so bad, and the studio version is good:

D2MKG2hFWao

Wild Cobra
10-16-2008, 09:01 PM
Studio version:

S81brjpteDk

I wonder what effect that may have playing on thousands of radio stations?

DarrinS
10-16-2008, 09:01 PM
ojFlr3FOxT4

...this guy still sells records as a "musician."....damn...

:stfu

I think it's probably the American flag making you feel woozy.

Here's a video that makes most liberals want to throw up.

Enjoy.

Q65KZIqay4E

Wild Cobra
10-16-2008, 10:25 PM
I think it's probably the American flag making you feel woozy.

Enjoy.

Q65KZIqay4E
It makes my eyes well up.

Xylus
10-16-2008, 10:32 PM

Enjoy.

Q65KZIqay4E

I don't think it has anything to do with liberals and conservatives, but rather the level of nationalism that people subscribe to. I consider myself an independent (more fiscally conservative and more socially liberal), and that video makes me want to gag.

Wild Cobra
10-17-2008, 12:24 AM
I don't think it has anything to do with liberals and conservatives, but rather the level of nationalism that people subscribe to. I consider myself an independent (more fiscally conservative and more socially liberal), and that video makes me want to gag.
I was refraining from saying anything, but I must. That song is not partisan. It speaks of values that patriots share. It has nothing to do with advocating nationalism, but rather points out the patriotic heart. It doesn't focus on the nation, but the people of our nation. Every time I hear that song, it moves me. I just cannot image how anyone can have such a dark heart as you do. People like you are a cancer to this society. If you don't like this country, please move somplace that fits your Anti-American values better. Maybe North Korea, Cuba, or Iran

Go fuck yourself, you communist bastard.

whottt
10-17-2008, 01:07 AM
LOL that's an awesome redo of Family Tradition. The live version wasn't as good, but it was funny watching Todd Palin react to that song.