PDA

View Full Version : Palin to be on SNL

Pages : [1] 2

td4mvp21
10-16-2008, 09:31 PM
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

(CNN) — Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin plans to appear on Saturday Night Live this weekend, multiple sources told CNN Thursday.

Saturday Night Live has featured opening skits in which former cast member and Palin lookalike Tina Fey portrays the Alaska governor. It was not known whether Fey also will appear on Saturday night's program.

The program airs at 11:30 p.m. ET.

td4mvp21
10-16-2008, 09:32 PM
I think this will be funny. Hopefully they have Fey portraying her in the same skit, tha twould be reallyf unny. Or maybe have her say the f word or something :lol

Wild Cobra
10-16-2008, 09:47 PM
I think a scene with a fake mirror will be done.

DarrinS
10-16-2008, 09:56 PM
Tina Fey is just like Palin, only not good looking.

Wild Cobra
10-16-2008, 10:01 PM
CNN is so slow at getting the right news. I was hearing about this yesterday. It reminds me of the missile alerts CBB International said was "Happening Now." Hell, they were so late during Desert Storm on that news. It was already done and over with when they reported it. We were already in stand-down mode when they said "It is happening now."

td4mvp21
I think a scene with a fake mirror will be done.

That would be quite funny as well. They did that with the Olsen twins one time and it was hilarious.

tp2021
I think Tina Fey is pretty hot.

InRareForm
10-16-2008, 10:38 PM
Tina is not hot, but just something about her is damn sexy

Cry Havoc
10-16-2008, 11:08 PM
It would be hilarious to have Sarah Palin play herself (with herself), and then Tina Fey storms onto the set and starts a fight with her because she's imposterin' her.

Wild Cobra
10-16-2008, 11:10 PM
It would be hilarious to have Sarah Palin play herself (with herself), and then Tina Fey storms onto the set and starts a fight with her because she's imposterin' her.
LOL

That would be good.

BRHornet45
10-16-2008, 11:37 PM

Sarah Palin is hotter

Xylus
10-16-2008, 11:39 PM
Sarah Palin is hotter

She really isn't.

Deimosfobos
10-16-2008, 11:42 PM

I agree...

atxrocker
10-16-2008, 11:50 PM
tina fey is cuter and is talented to boot, she pulls palin off with ease.fey>>>palin every day of the week.

BRHornet45
10-16-2008, 11:51 PM
She really isn't.

Sarah Palin is hotter than Tina Fey son. However, I know its pointless to talk to you about this because it doesn't matter if you truly think Palin is hotter than Tina anyways ... your liberal views won't allow you to admit it.

FromWayDowntown
10-16-2008, 11:53 PM
Sara Palin is hotter than Tina Fey son. However, I know its pointless to talk to you about this because it doesn't matter if you truly think Palin is hotter than Tina anyways ... your liberal views won't allow you to admit it.

I don't judge the beauty of women by the nature of their political views or mine. Tina Fey could be the most conservative woman in the world and Sarah Palin (nice spelling above) could be the most liberal woman in the world -- I'd still think that Fey is better looking.

atxrocker
10-16-2008, 11:54 PM
BR is more effective when he sticks to big assed gifs in his sig. politics obviously ain't his thing.

BRHornet45
10-16-2008, 11:54 PM
I don't judge the beauty of women by the nature of their political views or mine. Tina Fey could be the most conservative woman in the world and Sarah Palin (nice spelling above) could be the most liberal woman in the world -- I'd still think that Fey is better looking.

yea son that scar is beautiful!!!

BRHornet45
10-16-2008, 11:56 PM
BR is more effective when he sticks to big assed gifs in his sig. politics obviously ain't his thing.

no son ... the reason that you say that is because I don't agree with popular opinion on this board. I am sorry that I do not buy into the liberal politics that most people on here worship. I consider myself a moderate republican (far from your typical conservative) ... but even that is considered "evil" with most people on this message board.

LaMarcus Bryant
10-17-2008, 12:02 AM
Whottt is going to have a field day with this one.

td4mvp21
10-17-2008, 12:19 AM
no son ... the reason that you say that is because I don't agree with popular opinion on this board. I am sorry that I do not buy into the liberal politics that most people on here worship. I consider myself a moderate republican (far from your typical conservative) ... but even that is considered "evil" with most people on this message board.

So what if you don't agree with the popular opinion on this board? You agree with the Republican party and that's a popular opinion for millions and millions of Americans. Don't think you're so special and unique.

BRHornet45
10-17-2008, 12:30 AM
So what if you don't agree with the popular opinion on this board? You agree with the Republican party and that's a popular opinion for millions and millions of Americans. Don't think you're so special and unique.

oh please ... there are more registered democrats in this country than republicans fool. don't you understand that it is more "popular and unique" to be AGAINST republicans????

td4mvp21
10-17-2008, 12:48 AM
oh please ... there are more registered democrats in this country than republicans fool. don't you understand that it is more "popular and unique" to be AGAINST republicans????

You're pulling that out of your ass. I'd assume that most people would be against a party who, in a large portion of Americans eyes, fucked up the country. I'm not the one who parades around the political forum making hateful remarks and acting like I'm some political prodigy because I'm not voting a certain way. You're voting with the millions and millions of other Republicans in the country. BFD.

BRHornet45
10-17-2008, 12:58 AM
You're pulling that out of your ass. I'd assume that most people would be against a party who, in a large portion of Americans eyes, fucked up the country. I'm not the one who parades around the political forum making hateful remarks and acting like I'm some political prodigy because I'm not voting a certain way. You're voting with the millions and millions of other Republicans in the country. BFD.

LMAO ... son you are showing your ignorance. please keep replying! you say that I am voting with the millions? OH PLEASE ... take a look at the Obama machine!!! that is the trendiest bandwagon since the 1996 Chicago Bulls!!! ... oh and here ya go...

"An August 2008 estimate is that 51% of registered voters, including independents, lean toward the Democratic Party and 38% lean toward the Republican Party."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_(United_States)

Yea man ... being Republican is really the popular thing to be now days!!!!

whottt
10-17-2008, 01:06 AM
Palin's much prettier than Fey is. They aren't even close.

td4mvp21
10-17-2008, 01:20 AM
LMAO ... son you are showing your ignorance. please keep replying! you say that I am voting with the millions? OH PLEASE ... take a look at the Obama machine!!! that is the trendiest bandwagon since the 1996 Chicago Bulls!!! ... oh and here ya go...

"An August 2008 estimate is that 51% of registered voters, including independents, lean toward the Democratic Party and 38% lean toward the Republican Party."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_(United_States)

Yea man ... being Republican is really the popular thing to be now days!!!!

You are with the millions. Because millions of Americans ARE voting for McCain/Palin.

Also, the source says that in 2004, there was an estimated 47% registered Democrats to 44% Republican. Larger? Yes. I misread what you said and I thought you said something like a lot more registered Democrats so I was wrong. How coincidentally, however, it goes up over Bush's second term. That's exactly what I told you, people are leaning Democrat now because they are unhappy with Bush.

I'd assume that most people would be against a party who, in a large portion of Americans eyes, fucked up the country.

The source (http://pewresearch.org/pubs/933/a-closer-look-at-the-parties-in-2008) says that the 51% includes independents. Also some states don't require party identification upon registration (Texas is one of those). I never denied that voting Obama wasn't popular (because a lot of the country is voting for Obama); I just don't think you're as special as you think you are. I don't give a fuck if there are more Democrats registered than Republicans, tell me you're a political prodigy when you don't follow the McCain/Palin crowd.

And no, I'm not ignorant. I realize Obama is popular and that a lot of people jump on the bandwagon. That's not me. You assume everyone on this board is that. That, "my friend", is ignorance.

BRHornet45
10-17-2008, 01:21 AM
You are with the millions. Because millions of Americans ARE voting for McCain/Palin.

Also, the source says that in 2004, there was an estimated 47% registered Democrats to 44% Republican. Larger? Yes. I misread what you said and I thought you said something like a lot more registered Democrats so I was wrong. How coincidentally, however, it goes up over Bush's second term. That's exactly what I told you, people are leaning Democrat now because they are unhappy with Bush.

The source (http://pewresearch.org/pubs/933/a-closer-look-at-the-parties-in-2008) says that the 51% includes independents. Also some states don't require party identification upon registration (Texas is one of those). I never denied that voting Obama wasn't popular (because a lot of the country is voting for Obama); I just don't think you're as special as you think you are. I don't give a fuck if there are more Democrats registered than Republicans, tell me you're a political prodigy when you don't follow the McCain/Palin crowd.

And no, I'm not ignorant. I realize Obama is popular and that a lot of people jump on the bandwagon. That's not me. You assume everyone on this board is that. That, "my friend", is ignorance.

sheep sheep sheep!!! baahhhhaaaaahaaaa

Xylus
10-17-2008, 01:26 AM
Sarah Palin is hotter than Tina Fey son. However, I know its pointless to talk to you about this because it doesn't matter if you truly think Palin is hotter than Tina anyways ... your liberal views won't allow you to admit it.

I'm not voting for Obama, if that's what you're insinuating. I just really don't like Sarah Palin.

BRHornet45
10-17-2008, 01:28 AM
I'm not voting for Obama, if that's what you're insinuating. I just really don't like Sarah Palin.

wow ... then I was wrong (if your not bullshitting). I am shocked. forgive me. it is very rare to find someone on this message board who isn't an Obama nut-hugging sheep.

whottt
10-17-2008, 01:45 AM
wow ... then I was wrong (if your not bullshitting). I am shocked. forgive me. it is very rare to find someone on this message board who isn't an Obama nut-hugging sheep.

Was the same way in 2004...almost the exact same guys too.

Libe are more politically vocal than Republicans...not just on the internet but I think they are the ones that actually get excited about taking polls and stuff as well.

These guys on the forum are a little bit more confident now...but not much...they didn't truly believe Americans would re-elect Bush...they failed to look at the alternative they were offering.

McCain doesn't have as much appeal to conservatives as Bush did, but he's a hell of a lot more appealing to moderates...and Obama is a little more appealing than Kerry based on the fact that he isn't a traitor, but he's actually less known and has more anti-American innuendo in his background as well.

Ideologically, I can't see many guys who voted for Bush voting for Obama, but I can see plenty of reasons people who voted for Kerry would vote for McCain.

There are a number of Republicans pissed off that say they are going to vote for Obama just out of spite, but it's got nothing to do with ideals...and I wouldn't hold your breath on that one having a big impact on the polls. Those guys are all talk...

Xylus
10-17-2008, 01:58 AM

No worries, dude.

I'm actually a Ron Paul nut-hugger. :lol I'm giving heavy consideration to casting my vote for a third party, but I haven't decided between Chuck Baldwin or Bob Barr. I probably won't vote, however, now that Ron Paul is out. I don't think any candidate really comes close to representing the same ideals with the same amount of integrity.

whottt
10-17-2008, 02:38 AM
No worries, dude.

I'm actually a Ron Paul nut-hugger. :lol I'm giving heavy consideration to casting my vote for a third party, but I haven't decided between Chuck Baldwin or Bob Barr. I probably won't vote, however, now that Ron Paul is out. I don't think any candidate really comes close to representing the same ideals with the same amount of integrity.

This is awesome...so you're like an atheist who hates Sarah Palin(probably because of her religious views) and yet you're rabidly Pro-Paul?

That is fucking awesome. :lol

JoeChalupa
10-17-2008, 08:36 AM
Whottt's Sarah being on SNL this weekend will only help get her popularity back up and this could be great news for the Palin/McCain ticket.

florige
10-17-2008, 08:45 AM
Whottt's Sarah being on SNL this weekend will only help get her popularity back up and this could be great news for the Palin/McCain ticket.

I was just thinking the exact same thing.

Xylus
10-17-2008, 10:55 AM
This is awesome...so you're like an atheist who hates Sarah Palin(probably because of her religious views) and yet you're rabidly Pro-Paul?

That is fucking awesome. :lol

It has more to do with the fact that Sarah Palin is completely underqualified, not intelligent enough to be vice president, and was obviously picked for political purposes to help McCain in the polls. She's not fit to run a country, which may very well happen if something happens to McCain.

Paul and Palin don't have identical views, either. Palin is a hawk, and Paul is undoubtedly anti-war, for example.

Anti.Hero
10-17-2008, 11:01 AM
My guess she is doing this for future political aspirations.

Tina Fey is a libtard bitch. She has been vocal about it, and Palin will probably act nice. I couldn't be a politician.

JoeChalupa
10-17-2008, 11:02 AM
Tina Fey is HOT!!

whottt
10-17-2008, 11:30 AM
My guess she is doing this for future political aspirations.

Tina Fey is a libtard bitch. She has been vocal about it, and Palin will probably act nice. I couldn't be a politician.

:lol there's an iterview with Palin in which they tell her Tina Fey says she will leave the planet if Palin is elected.

Palin's response: Awww, I'm gonna miss her. :lmao

Dude this woman played point guard...and she wanted the ball at the end of games. There is nothing Tina Fey or that crowd can do to this woman that will faze her.

She is fearless.

Shastafarian
10-17-2008, 11:31 AM
Dude this woman played point guard...and she wanted the ball at the end of games. There is nothing Tina Fey or that crowd can do to this woman that will faze her.

Except ask her what Supreme Court decisions she has disagreed with...or what newspapers she reads.

whottt
10-17-2008, 11:34 AM
It has more to do with the fact that Sarah Palin is completely underqualified,

Not compared to Obama she isn't. And she's got more experience as an executive than any of the other candidates...and Ron Paul.

not intelligent enough to be vice president,

Proof of that?

And seriously...anyone that says that is stupid. Bush has been President for 8 years.

and was obviously picked for political purposes

Hm...politics entering an election, how amazing. And so was Obama.

to help McCain in the polls. She's not fit to run a country, which may very well happen if something happens to McCain.

Obama's less fit to run a country. He's got less experience at it than she does.

Paul and Palin don't have identical views, either. Palin is a hawk, and Paul is undoubtedly anti-war, for example.

Palin's not a hawk.
And Paul's not anti-war....he was plenty okay with going to Afghanistan for instance.

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-17-2008, 12:31 PM
Except ask her what Supreme Court decisions she has disagreed with...or what newspapers she reads.

Yeah, that sucks for her, because she can't play the race card.

ElNono
10-17-2008, 01:05 PM

She is fearless.

You betcha! she is.. <wink, wink>

Xylus
10-17-2008, 01:41 PM
Not compared to Obama she isn't. And she's got more experience as an executive than any of the other candidates...and Ron Paul.
I'm not voting for Obama. It's true that she technically has more executive experience than the other candidates (1.5 years as governor of Alaska...wow), but that doesn't make her more qualified to run the entire country. Paul is a ten-term Congressman who quite possibly has the most consistent voting record of anyone in Congress.

Proof of that?

And seriously...anyone that says that is stupid. Bush has been President for 8 years.
So far, a couple of horrendous interviews and a ridiculous performance in the VP debate are the proof I have of her stupidity. The problem is, I don't have anything to prove she's actually very intelligent and that those interviews were merely flukes.

Bush is far more intelligent than Sarah Palin, I assure you.

Hm...politics entering an election, how amazing. And so was Obama.
I don't vote for style over substance.

Obama's less fit to run a country. He's got less experience at it than she does.
I already told you previously that I'm not voting for Obama.

Palin's not a hawk.
And Paul's not anti-war....he was plenty okay with going to Afghanistan for instance.
Palin is a hawk. She's more bloodthirsty than McCain is. Paul voted to go into Afghanistan in order to pursue those who attacked us first, not to pre-emptively attack a "potential threat." Anti-war was the oversimplified term for his position.

boutons_
10-17-2008, 01:59 PM
Tina Fey

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/17/tina-fey-on-palin-impress_n_135637.html

DarkReign
10-17-2008, 02:17 PM
This is a bad, bad idea for Palin.

Its only going to reinforce the public's preconceptions about her, not show her lighter side.

Its lose-lose.

ploto
10-17-2008, 02:18 PM
Not going to help McCain- it's for her own future aspirations.

I do agree with your concerns for her, though. If you are seen as too serious- like Gore- then it helps to look light and funny. If you are seen as a lighweight, not so sure how it helps.

101A
10-17-2008, 02:20 PM
This is a bad, bad idea for Palin.

Its only going to reinforce the public's preconceptions about her, not show her lighter side.

Its lose-lose.

I disagree. People eat this shit up; and MANY are going to watch it. NO WAY can it hurt her reputation; which is already in the toilet. She'll get good press.

DarkReign
10-17-2008, 02:22 PM
I disagree. People eat this shit up; and MANY are going to watch it. NO WAY can it hurt her reputation; which is already in the toilet. She'll get good press.

Eh, maybe youre right.

boutons_
10-17-2008, 02:24 PM
Letterman's ambushing and exposing McLiar lying about Gordon Liddy should have warned pitbull bitch's handlers.

I'm sure Letterman and writers have similarly devastating points for her.

pitbull bitch can still cancel, probably a good idea. The less exposure she has, the better for McBottomGun

101A
10-17-2008, 02:24 PM
Eh, maybe youre right.

:lol

You are a top 5 poster I enjoy reading, but you rolled WAY too easy on that.

101A
10-17-2008, 02:25 PM
Letterman's ambushing and exposing McLiar lying about Gordon Liddy should have warned pitbull bitch's handlers.

I'm sure Letterman and writers have similarly devastating points for her.

pitbull bitch can still cancel, probably a good idea. The less exposure she has, the better for McBottomGun

Letterman's writing for SNL? Or did I miss something?

Anti.Hero
10-17-2008, 02:58 PM
McCain went on Letterman last night and looked like a god damned fool.

boutons_
10-17-2008, 03:07 PM
I'm saying that after McLiar was exposed on Letterman, it wouldn't be to pitball bitch's advantage to go on Letterman, although it would push Letterman's ratings for that show through the roof.

tp2021
10-18-2008, 10:33 PM
She's on right now.

baseline bum
10-18-2008, 10:34 PM
LMAO! This sketch is hilarious.

baseline bum
10-18-2008, 10:34 PM
LMAO @ Alec Baldwin.

Findog
10-18-2008, 10:37 PM
Alec Baldwin was pretty fucking funny. Still don't know why they had her on.

Mr. Peabody
10-18-2008, 10:37 PM
She did well. I thought they were a little harsh on her, but she was a good sport.

BRHornet45
10-18-2008, 10:39 PM
lol I liked the line she said to Alec Baldwin that she "likes his brother Stephen better" .... Stephen being a Republican lol

Findog
10-18-2008, 10:39 PM
Mark Wahlburg was pretty damned funny too

Mr. Peabody
10-18-2008, 10:43 PM
It's too bad the rest of the show sucks.

ElNono
10-18-2008, 10:47 PM
Cue in whottt's meaningless stat for how many people watched this SNL... :lol

Anti.Hero
10-18-2008, 10:49 PM
Fuck. I was watching UFC and forgot about 10:30. I'll have to wait for youtube

Findog
10-18-2008, 10:59 PM

It was the highest rated SNL episode of the season...

And no that's not because of some anti-American liberal actor promoting an anti Bush propaganda movie...

She's a rock star, and tonight's episode of SNL proved it...

She killed...

Anti.Hero
10-18-2008, 11:01 PM
Fuck. I was watching UFC and forgot about 10:30. I'll have to wait for youtube

Gay. NBC is hounding youtube like a beast. :lol

BRHornet45
10-18-2008, 11:09 PM
sons do you think they will have her in another scene ?

ElNono
10-18-2008, 11:12 PM
sons do you think they will have her in another scene ?

Only if Baldwin is done banging her before the show ends...

BRHornet45
10-18-2008, 11:21 PM
Only if Baldwin is done banging her before the show ends...

weak son weak! ... take that pickle dick out of your avatar by the way

Viva Las Espuelas
10-18-2008, 11:24 PM
3 letters
lame

baseline bum
10-18-2008, 11:30 PM
When I say Obama, you say Ayers.

Obama. Ayers!
Obama. Ayers!

:lmao

ElNono
10-18-2008, 11:31 PM
weak son weak! ... take that pickle dick out of your avatar by the way

Why? Is it watering your mouth?
You think Palin tried his Schweaty Balls?

lurker
10-18-2008, 11:34 PM
Sarah Palin has more rhythm than Obama. So sad.

BRHornet45
10-18-2008, 11:35 PM
3 letters
lame

come on son ... you know that last scene was funny lol.

tp2021
10-18-2008, 11:41 PM
Why? Is it watering your mouth?
You think Palin tried his Schweaty Balls?

:lol I don't know which sentence is funnier!

lurker
10-19-2008, 12:11 AM
http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp126/dwightyouignorantslut/political/palinzm0.gif

Anti.Hero
10-19-2008, 12:14 AM
someone get vid :(

lurker
10-19-2008, 12:16 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/18/sarah-palin-on-snl-with-t_n_135887.html

BRHornet45
10-19-2008, 12:18 AM
http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp126/dwightyouignorantslut/political/palinzm0.gif

LOL thanks for the gif son ... I was just about to ask if someone had one from that part!

Anti.Hero
10-19-2008, 12:25 AM
ahhahahahahahaha thanks lurker.

Weekend update was hilarious.

ploto
10-19-2008, 12:30 AM
She was the least funny part of each skit she was in. Amy was hilarious, though.

Anti.Hero
10-19-2008, 12:31 AM
She was the least funny part of each skit she was in.

That's the best you could come up with?

lurker
10-19-2008, 12:35 AM
She wasn't funny when she spoke. The dancing, though...I was dying. And the way she grinned after Amy "shot" the moose.

Viva Las Espuelas
10-19-2008, 12:37 AM
come on son ... you know that last scene was funny lol.
that went wayyyyyyyyyyy over your head. i'm surprised.

BRHornet45
10-19-2008, 12:40 AM
that went wayyyyyyyyyyy over your head. i'm surprised.

well then admit it was funny. you called it " ...................... lame"

tp2021
10-19-2008, 12:41 AM
:lol at all those white people dancing.

Sarah Palin is HAWT.

Anti.Hero
10-19-2008, 12:43 AM
For reference:

RsWpvkLCvu4

:rollin

tp2021
10-19-2008, 12:46 AM
^
Well, the moves were kinda goofy, but the rhythm is definitely there.

T Park
10-19-2008, 01:26 AM
She was the least funny part of each skit she was in. Amy was hilarious, though.

God you have a sick hatred for the woman.

Get help woman hater.

BlackSwordsMan
10-19-2008, 01:30 AM
republicans are that much in a shit hole they needed palin to act like a retarded on SNL?
ouch

BRHornet45
10-19-2008, 01:32 AM
republicans are that much in a shit hole they needed palin to act like a retarded on SNL?
ouch

oh please son ... did you even watch the show? she was pretty funny on it. even liberals admit it. tonight had nothing to do with politics. are you that hateful towards the woman that you can't admit it was funny? (other than the wet dreams that you have been having of her)

BlackSwordsMan
10-19-2008, 01:33 AM
oh please son ... did you even watch the show? she was pretty funny on it. even liberals admit it. tonight had nothing to do with politics. are you that hateful towards the woman that you can't admit it was funny? (other than the wet dreams that you have been having of her)

son I don't hate women just republicans

BRHornet45
10-19-2008, 01:36 AM
son I don't hate women just republicans

you "HATE" republicans? ... why?

BlackSwordsMan
10-19-2008, 01:38 AM
you "HATE" republicans? ... why?

no $$$, shit war, bush

timvp
10-19-2008, 01:41 AM
ouch

Greatness.

BRHornet45
10-19-2008, 01:43 AM
no $$$, shit war, bush

LOL kinda funny how you have a REPUBLICAN woman (Gina Carano) in your avatar ... yet you hate Republicans. she voiced her support for McCain/Palin last month on sherdog.

BlackSwordsMan
10-19-2008, 01:43 AM
LOL kinda funny how you have a REPUBLICAN woman (Gina Carano) in your avatar ... yet you hate Republicans. she voiced her support for McCain/Palin last month on sherdog.

show me that she's a republican? can't can you? no? good good

Anti.Hero
10-19-2008, 01:44 AM
Palin Carano '12

BlackSwordsMan
10-19-2008, 01:45 AM
:married:

PixelPusher
10-19-2008, 01:45 AM
That was hilarious. Too bad the rest of SNL sucks so hard.

TheMadHatter
10-19-2008, 02:30 AM
They've struck comedy gold with Palin. It's a shame the rest of the show sucks shit.

DarkReign
10-19-2008, 03:45 AM
Didnt see it...kinda bummed.

I lol'd at timvp though. Nice catch.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-19-2008, 04:58 AM
LOL, what was really funny about all that was Mark Walberg following up on his word and going to kick Andy Samburg's ass. But that Mark Walberg talks to animals skit was pretty damn funny for some stupid reason.

ploto
10-19-2008, 07:40 AM

That's the best you could come up with?

She was not funny in the opening skit. They gave her a couple of funny lines but she did not deliver them in a funny way at all.

When she spoke in the Weekend Update she had no humor either. For a woman who is supposed to be all about personality, she had little when she spoke. The only thing that was humorous was her dancing- but all I could think of is how mortified her kids must be because miine would be if I did that.

And how am I a woman hater when I said Amy was hilarious? Now if Sarah had the guts to do the song that Amy did- then that would have been funny.

SpursFanFirst
10-19-2008, 08:36 AM
Didnt see it...kinda bummed.

I lol'd at timvp though. Nice catch.

Didn't you see the link Lurker posted?

I thought there were some great parts, especially in the Weekend Update! I :lmao

SpursFanFirst
10-19-2008, 08:40 AM
She was not funny in the opening skit. They gave her a couple of funny lines but she did not deliver them in a funny way at all.

When she spoke in the Weekend Update she had no humor either. For a woman who is supposed to be all about personality, she had little when she spoke. The only thing that was humorous was her dancing- but all I could think of is how mortified her kids must be because miine would be if I did that.

And how am I a woman hater when I said Amy was hilarious? Now if Sarah had the guts to do the song that Amy did- then that would have been funny.

Yeah, but the difference is, her kids grew up in an environment where Mom has to step outside her "Mom" role, and this was a way she did that.
Heck, it might've made her a "cool Mom" in the eyes of her kids' friends...and what kid would be embarrassed by that?

JoeChalupa
10-19-2008, 09:03 AM
I was expecting a little more out of Sarah but she did look hot in those boots.

jochhejaam
10-19-2008, 09:33 AM

I wouldn't label you a as a woman hater, but you absolutely come across as a Palin hater, and if you truly don't see it, while many others do, it can be attributed to "blind hatred".

There are more than a few Palin haters here, and while I have I don't share their views on Palin, at least they're honest about their hatred for her.

And the skits were good, they even managed to get in a little crack <--no pun intended about Joe the plumber.

Palin's not a comedienne, and she need not be one for the skit to work.

JoeChalupa
10-19-2008, 09:35 AM
She did okay.

http://i35.tinypic.com/olr7t.jpg
Go Obama!! Go Obama!!

TheTruth
10-19-2008, 10:36 AM
The rap was hilarious.

I don't get how she was supposed to be the hilarious one? She's a politician. She was a good sport. And the people around her made me laugh.

Mr. Peabody
10-19-2008, 10:42 AM
I was surfing some sites on the left (Democratic Underground, Daily Kos, etc.) and it's funny to see people pan her appearance. It's as if just because they have a different political ideology, no one can acknowledge that her appearance on SNL was funny or that McCain was hilarious at the Smith Dinner. I guess people think that by acknowledging anything positive about the Republicans or their candidates, they are somehow tacitly endorsing them or failing to support Obama. It's completely ridiculous.

JoeChalupa
10-19-2008, 10:45 AM
Those are partisan views. I found both Palin and McCain to both be funny. McCain killed it at the Smith dinner.

ElNono
10-19-2008, 10:46 AM
I thought the show sucked. And Palin didn't really have anything to do with that.

JoeChalupa
10-19-2008, 10:48 AM
I thought the show sucked. And Palin didn't really have anything to do with that.

I did find the musical guest, and I can't remember her name, very good and I liked her musical style.

Mr. Peabody
10-19-2008, 10:53 AM

No, the show did suck. They knew everyone would be watching and those are the best skits they had?

BlackSwordsMan
10-19-2008, 10:55 AM
No, the show did suck. They knew everyone would be watching and those are the best skits they had?

That is pretty sad. When you know a bunch of people are going to be tuning in and they only have that to show.
Stick a fork in SNL

ratm1221
10-19-2008, 11:02 AM
Ya'll are being ridiculous. I'm not afraid to say that she was not funny. If it would have been Al Gore or Bill Clinton on the show I wouldn't be afraid to say it and I'm not afraid to say it about Palin.

It's just someone's opinion though. A lot of people think Dane Cook is funny. I've never laughed at one thing that has ever came out of his mouth. Does that mean I don't think he's funny because of his political view??

As an additional note, I think McCain can be very funny when he doesn't have that stick up his ass. I laughed when he was on Letterman. He threw some funny stuff on there without reading from a note card.

DarrinS
10-19-2008, 11:10 AM
A lot of people think Dane Cook is funny. I've never laughed at one thing that has ever came out of his mouth. Does that mean I don't think he's funny because of his political view??

Dane Cook is a hack and he steals other people's jokes. But, he is funnier than Tina Fey. But then again, who isn't?

LakeShow
10-19-2008, 11:11 AM
I must say that I didn't find it funny. I watched to see Sarah dancing but I just saw her sitting in her seat rocking to the rap. It's not difficult to move your upper body to the music with rhythm. Even I can do that, and I can't dance lick.

DarrinS
10-19-2008, 11:11 AM

Doesn't SNL suck 99.9% of the time? The ones with Alec Baldwin or Christopher Walken hosting are usually funny.

PixelPusher
10-19-2008, 11:14 AM

"McGruber!

This bit got tired years ago but
we're milking for all it's worth,

McGruber..."

Mr. Peabody
10-19-2008, 11:15 AM
Ya'll are being ridiculous. I'm not afraid to say that she was not funny. If it would have been Al Gore or Bill Clinton on the show I wouldn't be afraid to say it and I'm not afraid to say it about Palin.

You know the people I'm talking about. The people that can't acknowledge anything the other party/candidate has done (the people that blow up when Obama praises Reagan or when Obama commends McCain for his service) or the people that can't admit when their own party/candidate does something stupid (the "bitter" comment, Rev. Wright).

On other sites, people were going out of their way to criticize Palin's appearance ("She had the worst intro in the history of the show"-Daily Kos) or McCain's routine at the Smith dinner. It's ridiculous. None of these candidates are entirely evil or bad people. They all have some good qualities and good moments. It's absurd to deny that.

JoeChalupa
10-19-2008, 11:36 AM
Dane Cook is a hack and he steals other people's jokes. But, he is funnier than Tina Fey. But then again, who isn't?

Tina Fey is hilarious and 30 Rock Rocks!!!!

SpursFanFirst
10-19-2008, 11:58 AM

Really?
I can't speak on her other projects with SNL, 30 Rock, movies, etc because I don't watch them...but you don't think she does an awesome job with her role as Palin?
I think she knocks it out of the park!

DarrinS
10-19-2008, 12:03 PM
Really?
I can't speak on her other projects with SNL, 30 Rock, movies, etc because I don't watch them...but you don't think she does an awesome job with her role as Palin?
I think she knocks it out of the park!

I think she does a great impression of Palin and I actually laughed the first time I saw her in that Palin-Hillary skit, but I just think they overplayed it. Kind of like a good song that they play over and over and over and over, until you're sick of it.

Other than that, I never thought she was funny on SNL.

Never seen 30 Rock.

Mr. Peabody
10-19-2008, 12:06 PM
I think she does a great impression of Palin and I actually laughed the first time I saw her in that Palin-Hillary skit, but I just think they overplayed it. Kind of like a good song that they play over and over and over and over, until you're sick of it.

Other than that, I never thought she was funny on SNL.

Never seen 30 Rock.

30 Rock is pretty damn funny. In terms of writing, it's up there with what Arrested Development used to be.

CubanMustGo
10-19-2008, 12:18 PM
I don't know too many people who would show up in person and let themselves be mocked like Palin did, so good for her for having a sense of humor about it. And anyone who says she 'sucked' needs to get a grip. She's a politician, not a comedienne.

whottt
10-19-2008, 12:42 PM
I don't see how she was supposed to be funny when they didn't give her anything funny to say or do. I mean it'd be one thing if she had jokes to tell or funny stuff to do and wasn't funny...but she didn't. About the only thing funny thing she got to say was the part about Stephen Baldwin and it was funny, but most people probably didn't get a joke that obscure.

I actually think she was kind of pissed off they didn't give her anything funny to say.

What I found really funny was the way all the outspoken libs like Baldwin and Fey acted like wimps when they actually were face to face with her...I realize it was part of the skits...but they did it so well.

whottt
10-19-2008, 12:42 PM
And let's end the debate once and for all about if Fey or Palin is hotter...Palin is much better looking than Fey and it was obvious once you saw them together.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-19-2008, 12:46 PM
I dunno...Palin looked so much older than Fey. I'll still say i'd rather Nail Palin but the gap is closing.

ElNono
10-19-2008, 12:47 PM
And let's end the debate once and for all about if Fey or Palin is hotter...Palin is much better looking than Fey and it was obvious once you saw them together.

Is that why you're voting for her?

td4mvp21
10-19-2008, 12:54 PM
I thought she was a good sport for going on there. The Weekend Update skit was funny. She seemed a little tense she should have loosened up more.

Mr. Peabody
10-19-2008, 12:56 PM
What I found really funny was the way all the outspoken libs like Baldwin and Fey acted like wimps when they actually were face to face with her...I realize it was part of the skits...but they did it so well.

What I thought was funny was that Palin even refused to take questions from the fake reporters. I realize it was part of the skits...but she did it so well.

jochhejaam
10-19-2008, 01:16 PM

How superficial, who cares which one is hotter?

Palin is, by far.

DarkReign
10-19-2008, 01:49 PM
JJ, you married or in a relationship?

jochhejaam
10-19-2008, 01:54 PM

Yes

CuckingFunt
10-19-2008, 02:06 PM
I did find the musical guest, and I can't remember her name, very good and I liked her musical style.

Adele. And her album is great.

ratm1221
10-19-2008, 02:35 PM
You know the people I'm talking about. The people that can't acknowledge anything the other party/candidate has done (the people that blow up when Obama praises Reagan or when Obama commends McCain for his service) or the people that can't admit when their own party/candidate does something stupid (the "bitter" comment, Rev. Wright).

On other sites, people were going out of their way to criticize Palin's appearance ("She had the worst intro in the history of the show"-Daily Kos) or McCain's routine at the Smith dinner. It's ridiculous. None of these candidates are entirely evil or bad people. They all have some good qualities and good moments. It's absurd to deny that.

Gotcha

whottt
10-19-2008, 04:00 PM
Palin helps 'SNL' to best ratings in 14 years

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/television/news/e3i047c06d053d60ec8da1fa258dd552254

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/07RP8Fb9pZ2RH/400x.jpg

NEW YORK -- The fake Sarah Palin has been doing great things for "Saturday Night Live," but the real one put "SNL" over the top to its highest overnight ratings in 14 years.

"SNL" -- with Palin as a guest -- averaged a 10.7 rating/24 share in the 56 metered markets, according to preliminary estimates released Sunday by Nielsen Media Research. It would be the highest-rated "SNL" since March 12, 1994, when Olympic skater Nancy Kerrigan was the host and Aretha Franklin the musical guest. "SNL" would also be the third-highest-rated show of all last week, including primetime, following only ABC's "Dancing With the Stars" (12.0/18) and CBS' "CSI" (11.2/17).

Saturday's program featured an opening with the real Palin speaking to executive producer Lorne Michaels while Tina Fey portrayed Palin in front of the studio audience. Among other things, Palin tried to get Michaels to agree to let her play Fey on "30 Rock," on which Michaels is an executive producer. But Michaels declined, saying that nobody watches "30 Rock." She was introduced to Alec Baldwin, another "30 Rock" star. Later during "Weekend Update," Palin appeared on the set with Seth Myers and Amy Poehler.

Also on the show was host Josh Brolin and actor Mark Wahlberg.

Saturday's show was up 161% compared with the average last October (4.1/10). It's also up 47% compared with the Oct. 4 "SNL" that averaged a 7.3/18.

whottt
10-19-2008, 04:01 PM
I know I know meaningless ratings...but Obama is barely in this with every major network, cable and broadcast supporting him...when push comes to shove they'll support ratings over anything else...

Hide and watch.

DarkReign
10-19-2008, 04:02 PM
I watched it, I laughed.

Only seen the two skits linked by lurker, but it was semi-funny.

exstatic
10-19-2008, 04:06 PM

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/television/news/e3i047c06d053d60ec8da1fa258dd552254

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/07RP8Fb9pZ2RH/400x.jpg

NEW YORK -- The fake Sarah Palin has been doing great things for "Saturday Night Live," but the real one put "SNL" over the top to its highest overnight ratings in 14 years.

"SNL" -- with Palin as a guest -- averaged a 10.7 rating/24 share in the 56 metered markets, according to preliminary estimates released Sunday by Nielsen Media Research. It would be the highest-rated "SNL" since March 12, 1994, when Olympic skater Nancy Kerrigan was the host and Aretha Franklin the musical guest. "SNL" would also be the third-highest-rated show of all last week, including primetime, following only ABC's "Dancing With the Stars" (12.0/18) and CBS' "CSI" (11.2/17).

Saturday's program featured an opening with the real Palin speaking to executive producer Lorne Michaels while Tina Fey portrayed Palin in front of the studio audience. Among other things, Palin tried to get Michaels to agree to let her play Fey on "30 Rock," on which Michaels is an executive producer. But Michaels declined, saying that nobody watches "30 Rock." She was introduced to Alec Baldwin, another "30 Rock" star. Later during "Weekend Update," Palin appeared on the set with Seth Myers and Amy Poehler.

Also on the show was host Josh Brolin and actor Mark Wahlberg.

Saturday's show was up 161% compared with the average last October (4.1/10). It's also up 47% compared with the Oct. 4 "SNL" that averaged a 7.3/18.

People slow down to see car wrecks. Most probably thought that's what they'd see. Her MILF status doesn't hurt, either. Doesn't mean they want to see her as President when McCain kicks the bucket.

whottt
10-19-2008, 04:13 PM
People slow down to see car wrecks. Most probably thought that's what they'd see. Her MILF status doesn't hurt, either. Doesn't mean they want to see her as President when McCain kicks the bucket.

Yeah she was in the third highest rated debate in history...Presidential or otherwise...

The other two were Carter Reagan and Clinton Bush....

I promise you those two weren't rated highly because of Bush and Carter...and this one wasn't high rated because of Biden.

Then you just have to ask yourself who won those elections...

PS: Don't go by the polls, Carter had a commanding lead over Reagan in the polls right up until the election...

Reagan wound up with over 400 Electoral Votes in that election. :lol

She's got more charisma than Reagan did...or Clinton.

Spurminator
10-19-2008, 04:15 PM
Just imagine if McCain had nominated Michael Phelps!!

DarkReign
10-19-2008, 04:17 PM
I know I know meaningless ratings...but Obama is barely in this with every major network, cable and broadcast supporting him...when push comes to shove they'll support ratings over anything else...

Hide and watch.

Cmon, really? Do you seriously believe McCain is going to win?

And what do you mean Obama is "barely in this"? If by barely you mean a shoe-in for next POTUS, what does that make McCain?

whottt
10-19-2008, 04:19 PM
Cmon, really? Do you seriously believe McCain is going to win?

You have ElNono, Findog and Shasta on ignore too?

ChumpDumper
10-19-2008, 04:21 PM
PS: Don't go by the polls, Carter had a commanding lead over Reagan in the polls right up until the election...For weeks before the presidential election, the gurus of public opinion polling were nearly unanimous in their findings. In survey after survey, they agreed that the coming choice between President Jimmy Carter and Challenger Ronald Reagan was "too close to call." A few points at most, they said, separated the two major contenders.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,924541,00.html?promoid=googlep

Not a commanding lead.

Shastafarian
10-19-2008, 04:25 PM

I see even though you're a huge pussy (putting people on ignore), I still get on your nerves. Thanks for confirming it.

ElNono
10-19-2008, 04:28 PM

Don't say I didn't call it!!!!

whottt
10-19-2008, 04:30 PM
http://blog.newsweek.com/blogs/stumper/archive/2008/10/13/the-odds-on-president-mccain.aspx

Ronald Reagan, who trailed President Jimmy Carter 47 percent to 39 percent in a Gallup survey completed on Oct. 26, 1980.

That's commanding according to Obama supporters. Talk to them about their definition of commanding. I already know it's not commanding...then, or now.

I know I know...what does the 1980 election polling have to do with TV ratings :lmao

whottt
10-19-2008, 04:34 PM
And to think...Gallup hadn't been wrong in 30 years...was there any evidence at all of the eventual Reagan landslide?

ChumpDumper
http://blog.newsweek.com/blogs/stumper/archive/2008/10/13/the-odds-on-president-mccain.aspx

Ronald Reagan, who trailed President Jimmy Carter 47 percent to 39 percent in a Gallup survey completed on Oct. 26, 1980.

That's commanding according to Obama supporters. Talk to them about their definition of commanding. I already know it's not commanding...then, or now.

I know I know...what does the 1980 election polling have to do with TV ratings :lmao
That was before the last Carter-Reagan debate. I know, I know -- nothing matters unless you say it does.

Shastafarian

So while whottt can find things on the interwebs, he has trouble reading them

Since Gallup began presidential polling in 1936, only one candidate has overcome a deficit that large, and this late, to win the White House: Ronald Reagan, who trailed President Jimmy Carter 47 percent to 39 percent in a survey completed on Oct. 26, 1980. Yet Mr. Carter, like Mr. McCain today, represented the party holding the White House in bad times. After Mr. Reagan successfully presented himself as an alternative to Mr. Carter in their lone debate, held on the late date of Oct. 28, he surged ahead. After two debates, Mr. Obama holds a lead that is approaching Mr. Reagan’s eventual margin of victory

I have yet to see McCain "surge ahead" since the third and final debate. Care to retort huge pussy?

Findog
10-19-2008, 04:35 PM
The Reagan-Carter race was close until the debate days before the election. Then the undecideds broke heavily for Reagan...but don't confuse whottt with facts.

ChumpDumper
10-19-2008, 04:36 PM
I already know it's not commanding.Then why did you say it was commanding?

ElNono
10-19-2008, 04:36 PM

You left out this part from that article:

And remember: Reagan's deficit was measured before his first debate with Carter--an event that made a critical mass of voters comfortable with the prospect of picking an unknown quantity over a more familiar face. With two debates under his belt--and the polling surge to show for it--Obama has apparently accomplished this task already.

PixelPusher
10-19-2008, 04:37 PM
Reagan appeared on SNL? What were his ratings?

ChumpDumper
10-19-2008, 04:43 PM
Ronald Reagan and President Carter, their already close race tightened by their debate last Tuesday, appeared to be running about even in popular support with two days to go until the Presidential election.

http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F70815F93B5C11728DDDAA0894D9415B 8084F1D3&scp=13&sq=reagan%20carter%20poll&st=cse

Commanding!

whottt
10-19-2008, 04:49 PM
That was before the last Carter-Reagan debate. I know, I know -- nothing matters unless you say it does.

I guess you're right...after all, Obama's polling numbers have been surging since the last debate....

I hadn't noticed all the exuberance in the 270 thread.

Props...more posts like this and I might start to think you aren't total numskulled fucking idiot...Beno. :lol

ChumpDumper
10-19-2008, 04:51 PM
I guess you're right...after all, McCain's polling numbers have been surging since the last debate....

I hadn't noticed all the exuberance in the 270 thread.

Props...more posts like this and I might start to think you aren't total numskulled fucking idiot...Shane. :lol

whottt
10-19-2008, 04:51 PM
Then why did you say it was commanding?

Idiot...did you not read where I clearly stated why I called it commanding?

ChumpDumper
10-19-2008, 04:52 PM
Idiot...did you not read where I clearly stated why I called it commanding?Yes, clearly backtracking after you were clearly proven wrong. :tu

You're like a fucking pussy windup doll.

whottt
10-19-2008, 04:53 PM
Shane

Man I tell you...I've never felt as owned as I was that after the Spurs cut Shane Heal and won the championship knocking down all those threes when Duncan was doubled.

You guys sure did make me eat my words on that one...

But hey...as we were hoisting that trophy it was all good :tu

ChumpDumper
10-19-2008, 04:54 PM
I love Shane more than I love Sarah.:tu

whottt
10-19-2008, 04:56 PM
Yes, clearly backtracking after you were clearly proven wrong. :tu

Right...I personally consider that a commanding lead...just like I do now with Obama, which is why I've conceded the election :tu

You're like a fucking pussy windup doll.

Yeah pussy, scared, backtrack, link, ask questions that have already been answered...you make Emillio Estevez look dynamic.

whottt
10-19-2008, 04:57 PM
:tu

Hedo :lol

ChumpDumper
10-19-2008, 04:57 PM
Aww, whottt's so cute when he's pissed off about his backtracking.

whottt
10-19-2008, 04:58 PM
Funny how Chump is such an expert on pussies when all his favorite players are ones...

ChumpDumper
Desperate subject change attempt :lol

ChumpDumper
Funny how I try to change the subject when I'm getting my ass handed to me so often.

ploto
10-19-2008, 05:00 PM
Heck, it might've made her a "cool Mom" in the eyes of her kids' friends...and what kid would be embarrassed by that?

I am guessing you do not have a teenage child.

whottt
10-19-2008, 05:01 PM
I don't see how proving every single point I made is considered backtracking...then again, I'm not an idiot.

ChumpDumper
10-19-2008, 05:05 PM
I will now change my gambit to outright denial, lest anyone ever think I may have ever made an error on the internets.

Shastafarian
10-19-2008, 05:05 PM
PS: Don't go by the polls, Carter had a commanding lead over Reagan in the polls right up until the election...

You guys arguing about this?

jochhejaam
10-19-2008, 05:06 PM

I know I already answered this with a "yes" (married), but in follow-up, why did you ask?

ChumpDumper
10-19-2008, 05:07 PM
You guys arguing about this?whottt's just trying to defend his self-perceived e-rep. It's fun to watch him get so angry about it.

Shastafarian
10-19-2008, 05:08 PM
whottt's just trying to defend his self-perceived e-rep. It's fun to watch him get so angry about it.

It's like he thinks the previous pages of a thread aren't accessible.

whottt
10-19-2008, 05:11 PM
I don't know what more you want me to prove...I posted the link that proved Carter had a large lead right up until the election...

Furthermore...even if you want to split hairs about it, nothing in the polling data indicated the Reagan landslide, so ultimately my statement is still correct even by your inane, pointless and stupiid hair splitting criteria...the only indication there was, was the debate ratings.

Futhermore, pussy...I got my predictions all over the forum in the signature of every asshat on the forum, my entire point is predicting right now, a McCain landslide..that's the intent behind every recent post I have made in this thread...inspite of what the polls say.

The fact you are too fucking ignorant to figure that out and have the audacity to call me a pussy when you are notorious for being vague and non-commital is extremely funny...

Don't project your flaws on to me, like you did Brent Barry...Mr. Pussy.

Shastafarian
10-19-2008, 05:14 PM
The fact you are too fucking ignorant to figure that out and have the audacity to call me a pussy when you are notorious for being vague and non-commital is extremely funny...

Don't project your flaws on to me, like you did Brent Barry...Mr. Pussy.

Says the person who puts people on ignore (and announces it to the forum) for hurting his feelings. Pot, meet kettle.

ChumpDumper
10-19-2008, 05:16 PM
I don't know what more you want me to prove...I posted the link that proved Carter had a large lead right up until the election...Except you didn't.

Furthermore...even if you want to split hairs about it, nothing in the polling data indicated the Reagan landslide, so ultimately my statement is still correct even by your inane, pointless and stupiid hair splitting criteria...the only indication you had was the debate ratings.Nope. Polling after the debate.

Futhermore, pussy...I got my predictions all over the forum in the signature of every asshat on the forum, my entire point is predicting right now, a McCain landslide..that's the intent behind every recent post I have made in this thread...inspite of what the polls say.Wow, this internets stuff is really important to you.

Don't project your flaws on to me...Mr. Pussy.You're the one who runs away once he's called out. Your e-rep is that of a pussy because you act like a pussy. That is entirely your fault. Quit backtracking and running away like a pussy and maybe you could improve your image.

hater
10-19-2008, 05:19 PM
she was pretty useless in SNL as well.

whottt
10-19-2008, 05:30 PM
Except you didn't.

Except that I did...

Nope. Polling after the debate.

I said nothing about polling after the debate. But since you bring it up...the Obama's lead has shrunk since the final debate.

Wow, this internets stuff is really important to you.

You're the one that throws around words like pussy...

You're the one who runs away once he's called out.

:lol when and where I have ever done this?

Your e-rep is that of a pussy because you act like a pussy.

And I think you are projecting when you use the word pussy. You use it a lot and by all accounts you are the biggest pussy on the forum when it comes to going out on a limb...

Ask anyone that's ever argued with you if you don't believe me.

That is entirely your fault. Quit backtracking and running away like a pussy and maybe you could improve your image.

Again with the projecting...I've run nowhere. Still here...pussy.

Shastafarian
10-19-2008, 05:39 PM
You're the one that throws around words like pussy...

Again with the projecting...I've run nowhere. Still here...pussy.

It's a tough day for whottt. Usually it takes a while for him to contradict himself.

ChumpDumper
10-19-2008, 05:44 PM

whottt is right here backtracking after he ran away form the vote fraud thread when I asked him one simple question.

So brave, this one.

ChumpDumper
10-19-2008, 05:48 PM
Off to work.

Stay e-strong whottt! It's important!

whottt
10-19-2008, 05:48 PM

whottt is right here backtracking after he ran away form the vote fraud thread when I asked him one simple question.

So brave, this one.

Why didn't you answer my question? What does that make you?

Hell you were too much of a pussy to even give your opinion...which all I was asking for.

whottt
10-19-2008, 05:49 PM
Off to work.

Stay e-strong whottt! It's important!

Bye pussy...I'll be here when you get back.

Run along.

Shastafarian
10-19-2008, 05:59 PM

Because your question is beyond dumb. YOU were the one that claimed there would be massive voter fraud. Now YOU should supply evidence of it instead of asking someone else how much would be enough.

Spurminator
10-19-2008, 06:03 PM
Sarah Palin was only the second most unfunny person on last night's show... Kristen Wiig being the most.

whottt
10-19-2008, 06:12 PM
Because your question is beyond dumb. YOU were the one that claimed there would be massive voter fraud. Now YOU should supply evidence of it instead of asking someone else how much would be enough.

Call it dumb all you want...but that's no excuse to not answer a simple question which he clearly knows the answer too and no one else does.

I clearly stated I would be happy to provide him with voter fraud numbers if he would only give me his opinion of what constitues voter fraud sufficient to be alarmed about.

So you see, my dear excrement, the reason I did not give an answer had nothing to do with being a pussy or anything of the sort...I clearly stated the terms upon which I would give that answer, which was simply hearing Chump's opinion...

And he refused to do so...near as I can tell under any terms...

So you see, he's the pussy, afraid to even give his opinion, not I.

My opinion OTOH, is all over the place, now isn't it?

Shastafarian
10-19-2008, 06:23 PM
Call it dumb all you want...but that's no excuse to not answer a simple question which he clearly knows the answer too and no one else does.

I clearly stated I would be happy to provide him with voter fraud numbers if he would only give me his opinion of what constitues voter fraud sufficient to be alarmed about.

So you see, my dear excrement, the reason I did not give an answer had nothing to do with being a pussy or anything of the sort...I clearly stated the terms upon which I would give that answer, which was simply hearing Chump's opinion...

And he refused to do so...near as I can tell under any terms...

So you see, he's the pussy, afraid to even give his opinion, not I.

My opinion OTOH, is all over the place, now isn't it?

Why are you basing your posts on what he thinks?

ElNono
10-19-2008, 06:48 PM

Hell you were too much of a pussy to even give your opinion...which all I was asking for.

Since when you need somebody else's opinion to spout your own?
So you don't have to balls to present your opinion if he doesn't present his?
What kind of pussy are you?

You came in this forum changing every thread's topic to voter fraud, but when asked a simple question to back up your argument, you start backpedaling like the little bitch you are. :lmao

You've turned into the laughingstock of this forum. And you did it all on your own.

whottt
10-19-2008, 06:57 PM
Why are you basing your posts on what he thinks?

I'm not...

Shastafarian
10-19-2008, 06:58 PM
I'm not...

Then why won't you post the evidence of voter fraud?

whottt
10-19-2008, 06:59 PM
So since Chump is too much of a pussy to give his opinion on what number of fraudulent votes constitutes massive voter fraud...perhaps you guys won't be...

If you guys post your opinion on the number of votes needed to constitute massive voterfraud...I'll be happy to post some relevant information.

What's it's going to be....pussies?

whottt
10-19-2008, 07:01 PM
one little two litle three litle pussies...

ElNono
So since Chump is too much of a pussy to give his opinion on what number of fraudulent votes constitutes massive voter fraud...perhaps you guys won't be...

If you guys post your opinion on the number of votes needed to constitute massive voterfraud...I'll be happy to post some relevant information.

I'll do it after you answer how many fraudulent votes has been cast...
So what's that number? C'mon, I'm all ears, pussy.

Shastafarian

That's not how it works. We don't care if you don't post it. It just makes it look like you're lying. You should want to post it to prove all of us (the people who think there haven't been many if any cases of voter fraud) wrong. Also keep in mind that voter registration fraud does not equal voter fraud.

whottt
10-19-2008, 07:02 PM
Then why won't you post the evidence of voter fraud?

Duh...because he won't give me his opinion on what constitutes a relevant number...

As I've now said a thousand times.

I don't see what the big deal is...honestly.

ElNono
10-19-2008, 07:03 PM
one little one little one little pussy...

ElNono
10-19-2008, 07:03 PM
Duh...because he won't give me his opinion on what constitutes a relevant number...

As I've now said a thousand times.

I don't see what the big deal is...honestly.

Why's everyone laughing?

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Shastafarian
10-19-2008, 07:04 PM

Ok it's hard to tell whether you're being serious but do I really need to point out that this is basing what you post on what he thinks?

whottt
10-19-2008, 07:09 PM
C'mon Nono...prove you aren't as much of a pussy as Chump and Shasta are...

I'll take you off ignore if you do....pussy.

ElNono
10-19-2008, 07:12 PM
C'mon Nono...prove you aren't as much of a pussy as Chump and Shasta are...

I'll take you off ignore if you do....pussy.

There you go again with your ignore list... An ignore list is for pussies like you.
It defines the level of pussiness you have.
I called you out, are you going to answer or remain the laughingstock of this forum?

EDIT: FWIW, I did answer your question in a thread I started some time ago. I believe it was even before you brought the subject up. But you are too much a pussy to read my posts.

whottt
10-19-2008, 07:19 PM
There you go again with your ignore list... An ignore list is for pussies like you.
It defines the level of pussiness you have.
I called you out, are you going to answer or remain the laughingstock of this forum?

EDIT: FWIW, I did answer your question in a thread I started some time ago. I believe it was even before you brought the subject up. But you are too much a pussy to read my posts.

As eivdenced by the dicussion we are having now...

It's not that I am too much of a pussy to read your posts...it's that your posts aren't read worthy 99% of the time.

I am reading them now because Chump ran away and I am bored.

ElNono
10-19-2008, 07:25 PM
As eivdenced by the dicussion we are having now...

It's not that I am too much of a pussy to read your posts...it's that your posts aren't read worthy 99% of the time.

I am reading them now because Chump ran away and I am bored.

You probably missed this one too in this same thread:

which obviously was followed by:

Your shit is so weak it's easily predictable these days. You didn't used to be this weak of a poster. But really have outdone yourself lately.
Keep up the good work! You're truly hilarious! :lmao

whottt
10-19-2008, 07:38 PM
You probably missed this one too in this same thread:

which obviously was followed by:

Meaninless is the key word...on a number of levels. BTW, thanks for reminding me...

Your shit is so weak it's easily predictable these days. You didn't used to be this weak of a poster. But really have outdone yourself lately.
Keep up the good work! You're truly hilarious! :lmao

Dude...shut the fuck up, you've been here like a year.

ElNono
10-19-2008, 07:44 PM
Dude...shut the fuck up, you've been here like a year.

OH NOES!!!! my e-rep is crumbling!

GTFO pulling the senior card

whottt
10-19-2008, 08:49 PM
So let's see...3 huge pussies saying I am running away, that are actually the ones terrified to give an answer to a question only they could know.

Wimps always cling to each other...and puss out together.

You're on ignore Chump with the Shasta's and ElNono's of the world...until you can manage to come up with an honest answer to a simple question.

And don't delude yourself into thinking it's a compliment.

*scrapes shit off shoes*

Pussies.

Shastafarian
10-19-2008, 08:55 PM
Ok I'll play your game. I wanna see what you post after someone actually answers your idiotic question. I'd say half a percent of the estimated voting population would equal massive voter fraud. Half a percent of 160 million people would be 800,000 people. There ya go. Go out and find 800,000 instances of voter fraud, not voter registration fraud. Hell go out and find 100,000 cases of voter fraud. I would bet you can't.

Sarah Palin
10-19-2008, 08:59 PM
I kicked moose ass last night!!

ElNono
10-19-2008, 09:01 PM
So let's see...3 huge pussies saying I am running away, that are actually the ones terrified to give an answer to a question only they could know.

Wimps always cling to each other...and puss out together.

You're on ignore Chump with the Shasta's and ElNono's of the world...until you can manage to come up with an honest answer to a simple question.

And don't delude yourself into thinking it's a compliment.

*scrapes shit off shoes*

Pussies.

Did he just announce somebody else making his ignore list?

:lmao:lmao:lmao

DarkReign
10-19-2008, 10:25 PM

I have never and will never use the ignore function.

DarkReign
10-19-2008, 10:30 PM
I know I already answered this with a "yes" (married), but in follow-up, why did you ask?

No reason really. I know Whottt votes with his dick and was just seeing if you were on the same boat.

Palin is the worst VP nomination since Eagleton. She has done nothing for McCain except "rally the base". You know, those hardcore rednecks in Dixieland who suck the most from Welfare and Medicaid and contribute less than any other state in the Union.

That base.

Anti.Hero
10-19-2008, 10:31 PM
Say hello to your mother for me.

whottt
10-19-2008, 10:34 PM
Ok I'll play your game. I wanna see what you post after someone actually answers your idiotic question. I'd say half a percent of the estimated voting population would equal massive voter fraud. Half a percent of 160 million people would be 800,000 people. There ya go. Go out and find 800,000 instances of voter fraud, not voter registration fraud. Hell go out and find 100,000 cases of voter fraud. I would bet you can't.

You're right..I can't find evidence of 100,000 fraudulent votes.

By your definition there isn't any evidence of massive voter fraud, so there's no point to me posting the information that I do have....not that it's hard to find anyway for those seeking it.

ElNono
10-19-2008, 10:39 PM

By your definition there isn't any evidence of massive voter fraud, so there's no point to me posting the information that I do have....not that it's hard to find anyway for those seeking it.

So, is there massive democrat voter fraud or not? What do you consider massive?

Shastafarian
10-19-2008, 10:44 PM

:lmao Why am I not surprised. What would you consider "massive"? Would it actually effect the election?

Mr. Peabody
10-19-2008, 10:45 PM
Dennis Prager was already saying that ACORN's voter fraud may be too large for McCain to overcome. The 220,000 fraudulent votes (yes, they're already votes) in Ohio is twice as large as Bush's margin of victory in the last election.

ElNono
10-19-2008, 10:48 PM
Dennis Prager was already saying that ACORN's voter fraud may be too large for McCain to overcome. The 220,000 fraudulent votes (yes, they're already votes) in Ohio is twice as large as Bush's margin of victory in the last election.

How are they fraudulent? I mean, there was a lawsuit challenging those registrations, but I don't even think there was a court case yet?

whottt
10-19-2008, 10:49 PM
By the way Shasta...you'll be happy to know that I've decided to take you off ignore since you have the balls that Chump lacks. As you can see...there was no ace up my sleeve, it was just a simple question to let me know if it was worth the effort.

Try to keep your posts more substantive than the latest blurbs from the DailyKos and perhaps you will stay off my ignore list.

I will say you have kind of a retarded definition of voter fraud. Any fraud that results in the will of the people not being executed is IMO, massive, and since our President is elected by Electoral Votes and not the popular vote, it doesn't take that much to conduct MASSIVE voter fraud...in recent history that could be as little as under 400 votes in a small state(like New Mexico in 2000) or under 600 votes in a state with a MASSIVE electoral count like Florida(also in 2000)...

But based on your definition that sort of fraud wouldn't be massive...which IMO, confirms my opinion of the typical Lib on this forum....so really what is the point of posting routine possible state and election swining numbers?

Mr. Peabody
10-19-2008, 10:52 PM
How are they fraudulent? I mean, there was a lawsuit challenging those registrations, but I don't even think there was a court case yet?

I didn't listen to Prager that long, but I doubt he gave a detailed explanation of the allegation or the process involved. But the point is that the narrative of ACORN stealing the election for Obama is already being disseminated.

So we'll have a terrorist-lovin' socialist who stole the election running the country. Yeah, that won't be a problem for some people.

Shastafarian
10-19-2008, 10:53 PM
By the way Shasta...you'll be happy to know that I've decided to take you off ignore since you have the balls that Chump lacks.
awesome

As you can see...there was no ace up my sleeve, it was just a simple question to let me know if it was worth the effort.

Try to keep your posts more substantive than the latest blurbs from the DailyKos and perhaps you will stay off my ignore list.

I will say you have kind of a retarded definition of voter fraud. Any fraud that results in the will of the people not being executed is IMO, massive, and since our President is elected by Electoral Votes and not the popular vote, it doesn't take that much to conduct MASSIVE voter fraud...in recent history that could be as little as under 400 votes in a small state(like New Mexico in 2000) or under 600 votes in a state with a MASSIVE electoral count like Florida(also in 2000)...

But based on your definition that sort of fraud wouldn't be massive...which IMO, confirms my opinion of the typical Lib on this forum.

Typical Lib? Why would I define massive as being that large when as you yourself point out, as little as 400 voted would've won Gore the election? That just doesn't make sense. MASSIVE does not equal MEANINGFUL. MASSIVE fraud means a large number of votes. If you wanna claim that there can be MEANINGFUL or DETRIMENTAL fraud based on less than a thousand or ten thousand votes then do it. But that's not MASSIVE fraud.

ElNono
10-19-2008, 10:55 PM
By the way Shasta...you'll be happy to know that I've decided to take you off ignore since you have the balls that Chump lacks. As you can see...there was no ace up my sleeve, it was just a simple question to let me know if it was worth the effort.

But based on your definition that sort of fraud wouldn't be massive...which IMO, confirms my opinion of the typical Lib on this forum....so really what is the point of posting routine possible state and election swining numbers?

So the evidence of massive democrat voter fraud under your own definition is what exactly?

Mr. Peabody
10-19-2008, 10:56 PM

I'm sure you were up in arms over Bush's Strike Force in 2000 and 2004.

whottt
10-19-2008, 10:57 PM
If California and it's 50 something Electoral Votes were swung, would you consider that massive?

Shastafarian
10-19-2008, 11:00 PM
If California and it's 50 something Electoral Votes were swung, would you consider that massive?

Not if there was 1 vote that was fraudulent that swung it.

ElNono
10-19-2008, 11:01 PM
I didn't listen to Prager that long, but I doubt he gave a detailed explanation of the allegation or the process involved. But the point is that the narrative of ACORN stealing the election for Obama is already being disseminated.

So we'll have a terrorist-lovin' socialist who stole the election running the country. Yeah, that won't be a problem for some people.

Theyre no different than the allegations of disenfranchisement from Republicans that we've been hearing for ages. See, as I explained a while ago, I think both sides cheat, and I personally think it's unacceptable. That said, I don't think they cheat on a scale to swing an entire election (at least not yet)

whottt
10-19-2008, 11:01 PM
Anyway...I'll be back to continue this discussion later and post all the fraudulent ballots known of so far. But it'll most likely be on Tuesday, as I'll be working the Elections for 8 hours tomorrow and then working the Weezer Concert tomorrow night until midnight.

Mr. Peabody
10-19-2008, 11:03 PM
Anyway...I'll be back to continue this discussion later and post all the fraudulent ballots known of so far. But it'll most likely be on Tuesday, as I'll be working the Elections for 8 hours tomorrow and then working the Weezer Concert tomorrow night until midnight.

Damn whott, I didn't know you were that cool. I have a whole new respect for you.

whottt
10-19-2008, 11:12 PM
Not if there was 1 vote that was fraudulent that swung it.

A candidate could have a million fraudulent votes and still not take a single electoral vote with them....my definition is based on the impact of those votes not the amount.

Shastafarian
10-19-2008, 11:15 PM
A candidate could have a million fraudulent votes and still not take a single electoral vote with them....my definition is based on the impact of those votes not the amount.

Then you need to use a word other than "massive" which denotes an enormity in number. So are you saying one person casting a fraudulent ballot would be massive if it swung a state?

ChumpDumper
10-20-2008, 03:00 AM
This is how whottt works.

whottt: There is massive voter fraud.

any rational human being: How many fraudulent votes are there?

whottt: I neither know the answer nor will I look it up because I will probably end up shitting all over my claim of massive voter fraud.

any rational human being: Why did you say it was massive in the first place?

whottt: I will now attack you personally and try to change the subject because it really makes me angry when my inane blather is exposed for what it is. For chrissakes all I was trying to do was pre-excuse McCain's and my imaginary girlfriend's loss in this election. I can't be wrong on that and I certainly can't be wrong on the excuse I am trying to establish weeks before the election! Why must you question any of the lies I try to propagate? What kind of monster are you? Don't you realize what you are doing to me?

any rational human being: Dude, no one is right all the time. I don't understand why you can't just accept that for yourself.

whottt: uh....Basketball! You were wrong at some point in your life about basketball! Therefore nothing you can ever say will ever be right! That's how it works on the internets. I said so!

any rational human being: Are you serious?

whottt: See? That proves it! Massive voter fraud!

any rational human: Huh? That doesn't make any sense.

whottt: You're on ignore pal! Don't you dare ever try to address me again unless you jump through some hoop for me that has nothing to do with my claim of massive voter fraud! My e-reputation is secure! Still undefeated!

ChumpDumper
10-20-2008, 03:16 AM
So what was keeping whottt from defining massive voter fraud?

DarkReign
10-20-2008, 06:09 AM
This is how whottt works.

whottt: There is massive voter fraud.

any rational human being: How many fraudulent votes are there?

whottt: I neither know the answer nor will I look it up because I will probably end up shitting all over my claim of massive voter fraud.

any rational human being: Why did you say it was massive in the first place?

whottt: I will now attack you personally and try to change the subject because it really makes me angry when my inane blather is exposed for what it is. For chrissakes all I was trying to do was pre-excuse McCain's and my imaginary girlfriend's loss in this election. I can't be wrong on that and I certainly can't be wrong on the excuse I am trying to establish weeks before the election! Why must you question any of the lies I try to propagate? What kind of monster are you? Don't you realize what you are doing to me?

any rational human being: Dude, no one is right all the time. I don't understand why you can't just accept that for yourself.

whottt: uh....Basketball! You were wrong at some point in your life about basketball! Therefore nothing you can ever say will ever be right! That's how it works on the internets. I said so!

any rational human being: Are you serious?

whottt: See? That proves it! Massive voter fraud!

any rational human: Huh? That doesn't make any sense.

whottt: You're on ignore pal! Don't you dare ever try to address me again unless you jump through some hoop for me that has nothing to do with my claim of massive voter fraud! My e-reputation is secure! Still undefeated!

You have to admit, this post has "heightened reality" painted all over it.

boutons_
10-20-2008, 06:38 AM
Has anybody come across any commentatariat opinion that pitbull bitch's SNL appearance helped her and McNasty?

jochhejaam
10-20-2008, 06:45 AM
[QUOTE]Palin is the worst VP nomination since Eagleton. She has done nothing for McCain except "rally the base". You know, those hardcore rednecks in Dixieland who suck the most from Welfare and Medicaid and contribute less than any other state in the Union.

That base.

She did rally the base, and she also hurt their chances because of her lack of knowledge on the issues, which doesn't necessarily translate into being a poor leader, but that's an unknown quantity, and with that in mind, it's much easier to make the case that Palin's not ready to take over the Presidency than it is to present a case that she is.
I like Palin, but my hopes were for a Romney VP selection (also my choice to lead the Republican ticket). Whatever.

That base wasn't the Welfare/Medicaid base, that belongs lock, stock, and barrel to the Democrats. McCain is talking about freezing the funding for most Federal Agencies while Obama is talking about dramatically increasing Entitlements. Most people are inherently selfish and vote based solely on what the candidate has to offer them personally. I don't believe most of the massive entitlement politicians give a rat's butt about the poor, it's their way of assuring themselves 20 million votes* year in, and year out. I do understand that there is a need for Government assistance, but it shouldn't be to the extent that people are content living that lifestyle.

*An estimation, I don't know how many are comfortable living their entire lives being supported by the Government or who are dependent on the Gov, but it's significant, and it grows proportionately with entitlement growth).

JoeChalupa
10-20-2008, 06:59 AM
Alec Baldwin was great too.

whottt
10-21-2008, 10:01 PM
Damn whott, I didn't know you were that cool. I have a whole new respect for you.

I am that cool...and I've been listening to them since 93 or so. They started out pretty commercial and mainstream and get less and less so with time. Their career trajectory runs almost directly opposite to most bands...

That concert was awesome BTW, I reccomend you go and see if if they come to your town...unfortunately I had a shitty assignment and didn't get to enjoy it as much as I thought I would.

whottt
10-21-2008, 10:15 PM
Then you need to use a word other than "massive" which denotes an enormity in number. So are you saying one person casting a fraudulent ballot would be massive if it swung a state?

Spoken like someone with a limited definition of the word massive.

I'll let you argue with the dictionary:

http://www.aolsvc.merriam-webster.aol.com/dictionary/massive

Main Entry: mas·sive
Pronunciation: \ˈma-siv\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English massiffe, from Anglo-French mascif, alteration of massiz, from Vulgar Latin *massicius, from Latin massa mass
Date: 15th century
1: forming or consisting of a large mass: a: bulky b: weighty , heavy <massive walls> <a massive volume> c: impressively large or ponderous d: having no regular form but not necessarily lacking crystalline structure <massive sandstone>
2 a: large, solid, or heavy in structure <massive jaw> b: large in scope or degree <the feeling of frustration, of being ineffectual, is massive — David Halberstam> c (1): large in comparison to what is typical <a massive dose of penicillin> (2): being extensive and severe <massive hemorrhage> <massive collapse of a lung> (3): imposing in excellence or grandeur : monumental <massive simplicity>
3: having mass <a massive boson>
— mas·sive·ly adverb
— mas·sive·ness noun

Shastafarian
10-21-2008, 10:38 PM
So you would indeed claim MASSIVE voter fraud if one vote was fraudulent?

ElNono
10-21-2008, 10:44 PM
Spoken like someone with a limited definition of the word massive.

I'll let you argue with the dictionary:

http://www.aolsvc.merriam-webster.aol.com/dictionary/massive

Main Entry: mas·sive
Pronunciation: \ˈma-siv\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English massiffe, from Anglo-French mascif, alteration of massiz, from Vulgar Latin *massicius, from Latin massa mass
Date: 15th century
1: forming or consisting of a large mass: a: bulky b: weighty , heavy <massive walls> <a massive volume> c: impressively large or ponderous d: having no regular form but not necessarily lacking crystalline structure <massive sandstone>
2 a: large, solid, or heavy in structure <massive jaw> b: large in scope or degree <the feeling of frustration, of being ineffectual, is massive — David Halberstam> c (1): large in comparison to what is typical <a massive dose of penicillin> (2): being extensive and severe <massive hemorrhage> <massive collapse of a lung> (3): imposing in excellence or grandeur : monumental <massive simplicity>
3: having mass <a massive boson>
— mas·sive·ly adverb
— mas·sive·ness noun

LOL@using my 'argue with the dictionary' line from the last time I owned your ass. I see you've learned your lesson.
That said, Im glad you finally decided to give the dictionary a chance :stirpot:

whottt
10-21-2008, 11:40 PM
So you would indeed claim MASSIVE voter fraud if one vote was fraudulent?

Wouldn't have to...they'd recount that vote multiple times and most likely do a revote.

However I'd term any voter fraud that results in a swing of 50+ Electoral Votes as massive.

But all this is besides the point...I see you have a limited definition of the word massive, as do Chump and ElNono and that's why I wanted ya'll to answer that question.

I've been laughing at you guys for thinking it could only be in terms of some astronomical amount of voters.

By the way...what I was referring to when I said massive voter fraud as I said when I made the original statement, the context of which is clearly seen here in this thread:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106860&highlight=fraud+states

massive multistate voter fraud

was the fact that they submitted a substantial amount of fraudulent ballots in multiple states, since as little as 3 EV can swing an entire election, any multistate voter fraud is massive...

The fact that ACORN has provably submitted multiple fraudulent applications in at least 10 states

Connecticut
Indiana
Michigan
Missouri
Nevada
North Carolina
Ohio
Texas
and Wisconsin...

Constitutes massive in my book, because in recent memory States have been decided by as little as under 400 votes(New Mexico in 2000) and Presidentail Elections have swung on as littles as under 600 votes(Florida aso in 2000)...the 121 Electoral Votes owned by those states is massive under any elction circumstances.

And by the way...all those fraudulent ballots not transferring to actual votes?

It is complete ignorance to make that statement.

#1. Most states only require you to show a Voter Registration Card, that's it, no ID, nothing else, just the card. Just about any fraudulent registration with a legitimate physical address or that results in an issued card is voter fraud and can easily be turned into a fraudulent vote in most states.

#2. Producing so many fraudulent applications overwhelms the Election offices and prevents them from accurately verifying the ballots or being unable to approve legitimate ones..and deliberately doing that or encouraging that is voter fraud. ACORN's pay system encourages doing just that...

ElNono
10-21-2008, 11:52 PM
If voting fraud would be so widespread and easy, how come FoxNews have not sent a reporter to an Acorn office with phony docs, then had him vote (maybe even twice), and finally tape the whole thing? I mean, it's so easy and it would expose this whole massive voting fraud in blink of an eye...

The reality is that there's zero evidence of this happening. The rest is all party banter and political posturing.

whottt
10-22-2008, 12:10 AM
If voting fraud would be so widespread and easy, how come FoxNews have not sent a reporter to an Acorn office with phony docs, then had him vote (maybe even twice), and finally tape the whole thing? I mean, it's so easy and it would expose this whole massive voting fraud in blink of an eye...

Did you not read what I wrote?

The reality is that there's zero evidence of this happening. The rest is all party banter and political posturing.

Well

#1. The Election is still in it's early stages...I mean it just started.

#2. Acorn has had more employes charged and convicted of fraud than anyone else I can think of off the top of my head...

It's not posturing...you just like Obama...like Chump and Shastafarian and every other person ignoring the reality on the forum. Trust me when I say it's not being ignored by the people who don't support Obama..and call it a hunch but laughing about it is going to turn out to be a shitty solution.

This is the sort of thing that starts civil wars...they won't be laughing if that happens...but I imagine all the other countries that Democrats want to impress will be.

ElNono
10-22-2008, 12:24 AM
Did you not read what I wrote?

Well

#1. The Election is still in it's early stages...I mean it just started.

#2. Acorn has had more employes charged and convicted of fraud than anyone else I can think of off the top of my head...

It's not posturing...you just like Obama...like Chump and Shastafarian and every other person ignoring the reality on the forum. Trust me when I say it's not being ignored by the people who don't support Obama..and call it a hunch but laughing about it is going to turn out to be a shitty solution.

This is the sort of thing that starts civil wars...they won't be laughing if that happens...but I imagine all the other countries that Democrats want to impress will be.

You're plainly delusional. Please wake me up when you find any evidence of massive voter fraud, or when FoxNews airs their voter fraud special, or when your prophetized civil war begins.
And just to be fair, I will venture that if there are some states where the numbers are too close, both parties will pull out the voter fraud card and we're just gonna have another Florida, with recounts and maybe even the Supreme Court getting involved.

whottt
10-22-2008, 12:26 AM

You have to admit, this post has "heightened reality" painted all over it.

Uh no it doesn't...Chump is dim, always has been.

A typical argument with Chump goes like this:

Poster: Sky is blue

Chump: You're a murderer.

Poster: What?

Chump: The sky can be other colors than blue, therefore you hate all the other colors the sky can be and want them dead. Why do you want to murder?

Poster: Shut up.

Chump: Don't get angry just because you've been exposed. Give me proof that not recognizing the other colors of the sky isn't endorsing murder.

Biased peanut gallery: PWNT

Poster: I don't want to murder anyone, plus I didn't say the sky couldn't be any other colors. You're an idiot.

Chump: Sure you did. You said the sky couldn't be any other colors when you said it was blue right here:

Sky is blue

Chump: Stop lying and murdering. I don't want to murder like you do. At least stop being a pussy and have the guts to admit you are what you are.
Pussy. Liar. Murderer.

That's what he does...bullshit strawman arguments and hairsplitting.

timvp
10-22-2008, 12:28 AM
^^^ :lmao

whottt and CD breaking down their opposing posting styles is damn funny.

ElNono
10-22-2008, 12:32 AM
That was funny indeed.

ChumpDumper
10-22-2008, 04:26 AM
That was good....

....but where's the Massive Vote Fraud we were promised?

MaryAnnKilledGinger
10-22-2008, 04:55 AM
Most people are inherently selfish and vote based solely on what the candidate has to offer them personally.

There are a lot of problems with American politics, but I don't see how this statement can be supported. Ideological voters frequently vote against their own personal interests and they are a significant number. I have voted to raise my own taxes on several occasions (mostly in local issues like school funding, etc.). While there is certainly no way to be 100% sure, it's much more likely given the trends we see that American voters vote for the candidate who proposes the view of America they most agree with.

However I'd term any voter fraud that results in a swing of 50+ Electoral Votes as massive.

But all this is besides the point...I see you have a limited definition of the word massive, as do Chump and ElNono and that's why I wanted ya'll to answer that question.

I've been laughing at you guys for thinking it could only be in terms of some astronomical amount of voters.

Putting aside semantics over the word "massive" I'll happily spot you that any voter fraud that is within the margins of swinging even a single electoral vote is relevant. I'd happily read your evidence of such fraud and the data which I'm sure accompanies it proving conspiracy between the guilty parties and the Obama campaign. Links?