PDA

View Full Version : Lakers Suck Shirt?

MANUUU
10-17-2008, 12:20 PM
does anyone know where i can buy one? or direct me to someone who makes em? I will pay big bucks for that shirt. the one where the "u" in the SUCK is the spurs logo. thanks!

lefty
10-17-2008, 12:26 PM
Ask Shaq

I. Hustle
10-17-2008, 12:35 PM
Cruise Military when the season starts

MANUUU
10-17-2008, 12:45 PM
cruise military? i am from san diego. i want to order one. the one where the "u' In lakers sUck is the spurs logo. thanks!

I. Hustle
10-17-2008, 12:55 PM
How many do you want?

alamo50
10-17-2008, 01:20 PM
I am still waiting for it..........

Bender
10-17-2008, 01:56 PM
doesn't someone here have a sig pic of a huge-boobed woman wearing one ?

BlackSwordsMan
10-17-2008, 02:20 PM
http://www.spursdynasty.com/uploaded_images/nuns_love_spurs-737575.jpg

koriwhat
10-17-2008, 06:14 PM
how about a dallas one? hahaha.

http://a895.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/103/l_7e1632bb485d3a6dd2369e15e16ef8e6.jpg

MrChug
10-17-2008, 09:41 PM
Where's that one with the vieja with the huge fake tits in it?

twincam
10-18-2008, 12:26 PM
does anyone know where i can buy one? or direct me to someone who makes em? I will pay big bucks for that shirt. the one where the "u" in the SUCK is the spurs logo. thanks!

I for one don't mean to be negative about this thread, but why would you want a shirt that says "Lakers Suck" if they handed our asses to us on a black/silver platter last season? I mean, the justified time to say it is if/when we face/beat them in the playoffs this season. Otherwise, we've got no leg to stand on. You've got to give them credit for advancing past us.

Only being realistic here.

koriwhat
10-18-2008, 03:10 PM
I for one don't mean to be negative about this thread, but why would you want a shirt that says "Lakers Suck" if they handed our asses to us on a black/silver platter last season? I mean, the justified time to say it is if/when we face/beat them in the playoffs this season. Otherwise, we've got no leg to stand on. You've got to give them credit for advancing past us.

all other teams shttp://www.centralmediaserver.com/WOAI/spursicon50x50.jpgck except our SPURS!

TampaDude
10-18-2008, 04:22 PM

It's a rivalry thing...for example, you'll still see plenty of Yankees fans wearing "Boston Sucks" T-shirts, even though the Red Sox are in the ALCS and the Yankees are at home watching it on TV.

twincam
10-19-2008, 01:02 AM
It's a rivalry thing...for example, you'll still see plenty of Yankees fans wearing "Boston Sucks" T-shirts, even though the Red Sox are in the ALCS and the Yankees are at home watching it on TV.

I understand that it's a rivalry...but maybe the shirt for 'now' should say, "Beat L.A.", vs "Lakers S*ck", until it's proven otherwise.

Anyhow, just a friendly response.

Go :flag: Go

MANUUU
10-19-2008, 01:50 AM
ohh you dont understand twincam, im a laker hater for life. and a die hard spurs fan. sooo, you get the picture. :]

MANUUU
10-19-2008, 01:50 AM
oh and thanks guys, i dont need it anymore, i went to my local mall and made the shirt. it cost me 30 bucks but its SUPER clean. i love it and i am wearing to the laker game i am going to in san diego. :]

Beno Udrih
10-19-2008, 02:35 AM

Because they SUCK! Quit being such a pu$$y!

sexinthatsx
10-21-2008, 02:26 AM
I understand that it's a rivalry...but maybe the shirt for 'now' should say, "Beat L.A.", vs "Lakers S*ck", until it's proven otherwise.

Anyhow, just a friendly response.

Go :flag: Go

with a mean muggin' shot like that for your avatar, you should express how you really feel