PDA

View Full Version : Evans rooting interest rules

Evan
10-17-2008, 12:37 PM
I think unless I really really like the guy…if you fall into any 2 of the 4 following categories...

Flat brimmed hat
Sideways hat
Over tattooed
Painted nails

I want you to lose.

This picture just bothers me too much

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/7368-UFC89_PressConference_062.JPG

so by my own rules...I am 100% rooting for anyone who fights Leben.

Thank you for your time.

Evan

ATRAIN
10-17-2008, 12:39 PM
As much as I agree with you British Prick makes my decision.

Evan
10-17-2008, 12:49 PM
As much as I agree with you British Prick makes my decision.

For some reason he doesn't bother me and I like him. I just find dry British sarcastic humor funny which is why I like the office and curb your enthusiasm so much.

dbreiden83080
10-17-2008, 01:08 PM
I think unless I really really like the guy…if you fall into any 2 of the 4 following categories...

Flat brimmed hat
Sideways hat
Over tattooed
Painted nails

I want you to lose.

This picture just bothers me too much

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/7368-UFC89_PressConference_062.JPG

so by my own rules...I am 100% rooting for anyone who fights Leben.

Thank you for your time.

Evan

LOL, funny stuff Evan.

Leben's outfit is awful beyond belief, there is no getting around that. Bisping, i just can't even stand the site of him. Rubbed me the wrong way on TUF and his antics after the Hammill LOSS, (Yeah i said it LOSS), made me a hater for life. Don't get me wrong i think he's a good figher and i even picked him to win this fight but boy would i love to see him get smoked here.

polandprzem
10-17-2008, 01:12 PM
Christ

Leben looks like a clowny jerk.

I liked his heart and desire to go forward no matter what in the fight. But on that pic he looks awefull.

Besides I wanted Bisping (and still does [do?]) to win the fight, and hopefully he will. he must bring the same kind of energy to this fight as he did in his last one.

Evan
10-17-2008, 01:30 PM
Leben looks like a clowny jerk..

exactly

Evan
10-17-2008, 02:45 PM
*steps up to the podium*

Rule #5

If you're considererd by many to be the best fighter alive you are only allowed to fights cans on New Years Eve in Japan. Otherwise you are labeled the "P4P Can Crusher"

Thank you

*Steps down and dodges beer bottles*

BlackSwordsMan
10-17-2008, 03:13 PM
I was going for Leben until I saw the UFC countdown he annoys me.

BlackSwordsMan
10-17-2008, 03:14 PM
Like I said after the kimbo fight what's with all these fighters painting their toe nails? kimbo does it, seth does it, nick diaz does it.
maybe gina carano? :nope

oligarchy
10-17-2008, 03:25 PM
Like I said after the kimbo fight what's with all these fighters painting their toe nails? kimbo does it, seth does it, nick diaz does it.
maybe gina carano? :nope

chuck, tim sylvia, frank trigg, most fighters do. They say it's two-fold.

First, they train and sweat large amounts in socks/shoes and the paint prevents fungus on the nail. Otherwise they would turn yellow and fall off.

Secondly, they say their nails become brittle during large amounts of cutting weight (E.g., water loss). This prevents the nails from splitting.

I believe one stated that every fighter does it, but most would wear a clear polish on the nail and the colors are just trendy (like coloring your hair, etc.)

LEONARD
10-17-2008, 03:28 PM
*steps up to the podium*

Rule #5

If you're considererd by many to be the best fighter alive you are only allowed to fights cans on New Years Eve in Japan. Otherwise you are labeled the "P4P Can Crusher"

Thank you

*Steps down and dodges beer bottles*

and Arlovski...

Evan
10-17-2008, 05:14 PM
and Arlovski...

Who is he fighting in June?

BlackSwordsMan
10-18-2008, 12:08 AM
chuck, tim sylvia, frank trigg, most fighters do. They say it's two-fold.

First, they train and sweat large amounts in socks/shoes and the paint prevents fungus on the nail. Otherwise they would turn yellow and fall off.

Secondly, they say their nails become brittle during large amounts of cutting weight (E.g., water loss). This prevents the nails from splitting.

I believe one stated that every fighter does it, but most would wear a clear polish on the nail and the colors are just trendy (like coloring your hair, etc.):reading

angelbelow
10-18-2008, 02:57 AM
one of my rules, which happens to be a rule i use to judge all human beings, is respect.

bisping didnt show much of it.

polandprzem
10-18-2008, 03:17 AM

That's why thay had to use black (nail) polish

polandprzem
10-18-2008, 03:18 AM
Damn, must it be polish?
:wtf

Evan
10-18-2008, 09:05 AM
Damn, must it be polish?
:wtf

:lol