PDA

View Full Version : Darko Sighting

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-14-2005, 11:57 PM
8 points for the forgotten man off the bench tonight, I guess Larry wasn't in attendance :lol

T Park
02-14-2005, 11:58 PM
Man, mustve been one hell of a blowout for the Pistons.

usckk
02-14-2005, 11:58 PM
Milicic finally getting minutes and performing.

boutons
02-15-2005, 12:07 AM
Let's see. Millic gets more minutes, gets more points, and Pistons win. If Barry got more minutes, he'd get more points, and Spurs win. :)

FearDaFro
02-15-2005, 12:07 AM
McDyess decided to take the night off and got himself ejected 5 minutes before halftime....so LB didn't have much of a choice.

However, Larry ran the offense THROUGH Darko in the post tonight, with good results. I'm really proud of the kid. In 2 years, when he's old enough to drink, he could really be something......he's got a TON of post moves, and really long arms. He just needed the upper body strength to pull them off before he got shoved out of position....

Listening to Larry after the game, he sounds as if he might actually be willing to USE Darko now, he was running EVERY PLAY for him in the 4th qtr, so the idea is sound.

T Park
02-15-2005, 12:28 AM
Gee, he gets minutes, he produces.

He gets shots he produces.

What an amazing concept Larry.

FearDaFro
02-15-2005, 12:37 AM
Its not really that simple. Darko looked completely clueless for a long time. His broken hand made him miss ALL of summer league and training camp, and that REALLY hurt his development.

This is AFTER his yugo team made him wait 4 months to work his buyout after he ws drafted, causing him to miss all of summer league his FIRST year here.

Darko has yet to have an actual NBA training camp.

Tonight and the last game are the first times I've ever seen Darko actually look like he KNEW what he was doing. To be fair, this kid has so many post moves, its really sick.

Hopefully, tonight was the beginning of Darko becoming a rotation player. If nothing else, McDyess's knees could use some extra rest till playoff time.

adidas11
02-15-2005, 12:41 AM
Word.

ducks
02-15-2005, 11:39 AM
james better look out and keep improving

Sec24Row7
02-15-2005, 12:08 PM
haha ducks...