PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo Parlor.....

Mixability
10-17-2008, 03:05 PM
The Mrs. is wanting some ink. Can anyone recommend some good shops?

Also, location doesn't really matter, but the closer you keep it in San Antonio, the better. We are willing to pay for quality, since it'll be permanent.

Note: I'm not interested in your cousin's living room off of Castroville Rd. I'm pretty sure "prison green" isn't one of her choices of color.

Thanks in advance.

BacktoBasics
10-17-2008, 03:07 PM
Is Oklahoma to far. My wifes cousin (no joke) has a very nice very professional high quality tattoo shop there. He's done work for me and I was very very impressed.

Mixability
10-17-2008, 03:16 PM
Well gas prices are dropping...........

Tito's Tattews
10-17-2008, 03:19 PM
Hey ese I do some mighty fine work holmes. My placas are all over San Anto. Sheck it out homie here's just a little taste of what I can do to I mean for your old lady.

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p245/lorelei1027/tattoo-1.jpg

BacktoBasics
10-17-2008, 03:28 PM
Well gas prices are dropping...........Let me know if you want his shop info and myspace page to check him out.

Dr. Gonzo
10-17-2008, 04:21 PM
I just got a tattoo at Platinum Tattoo on 410 and Evers. The place was clean. My tattoo is small and simple so I don't know how well they will do with bigger, more involved tattoos. But the dude I went to was good. I'll be going back for another.

to21
10-17-2008, 04:28 PM
Danyo, is this ur Wife's first tat?

spursfan09
10-17-2008, 04:29 PM
I just got a tattoo at Platinum Tattoo on 410 and Evers. The place was clean. My tattoo is small and simple so I don't know how well they will do with bigger, more involved tattoos. But the dude I went to was good. I'll be going back for another.

Oh who was your tatooer? My niece's bf works there.

Ginofan
10-17-2008, 04:47 PM

I got mine there as well, they were very nice and very clean. I'd highly recommend them

Tito's Tattews
10-17-2008, 05:58 PM
I clean my chit guey! I burn the needle with my zippo

slacker77
10-17-2008, 09:35 PM
The Minds Eye off of 410 & broadway. Definitely the best work I had done. Ask for jason. He was refered by a friend of mine. I gave him an idea of what I was looking for , 30 min. later he had the rough sketch done (that alone looked badass). I went back 3 days later and got the ink done. Not only did it come out nice , but he had addded some ideas to sketch that I really dug. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! Very clean place. The prices are a little up there, but you get what you pay for.

MrChug
10-17-2008, 09:39 PM
My last one was a portrait from a reputable tatooist from Arkansas. $250. See the Av.

Then again, he owed me $300...:lol

ORION
10-17-2008, 10:02 PM
What did you have done?

Dr. Gonzo
10-17-2008, 11:00 PM
Oh who was your tatooer? My niece's bf works there.

Shit I don't remember his name. He was a tall dude with a short mohawk and spacers in his ears.

Dr. Gonzo
10-17-2008, 11:01 PM
What did you have done?

I had a small design done on one of my fingers.

marini martini
10-17-2008, 11:20 PM
I had a small design done on one of my fingers.

I hate those cheap skate wedding ring symbols!!!! WTF???? Just get r done, already!!!!:toast

Go to the one eyed dude at South Paw, on Pat Booker, or Honest Charlie Potter, the Bandito's tatooist!

scott
10-18-2008, 08:29 AM
I've had some relatively small and simple stuff done at Platinum on 410 and Evers and agree it is nice and clean.

If you are going for something custom or a little larger and want top notch work, I suggest Dandyland on Bandera near Hillcrest. They've done my more elaborate stuff, and always do an amazing job.