PDA

View Full Version : Obama cuts national anthem from event so he can add another speaker

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-18-2008, 05:13 PM
Nice touch...

http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=Obama%3a+%27You+cannot+let+u p%27&articleId=1a7835c3-2468-4e6c-8d56-7253c033232a

Not present, or at least not singing the National Anthem at the rally was Londonderry senior Zach Bencal.

Bencal, who sings the anthem for a number of school events and is actively involved in local community theatre, had been contacted by the Obama campaign to sing the anthem. He agreed to do so, then was told later in the evening the anthem had been scratched from the program. Bencal said he was told by the campaign the decision was a simple programming change to make room for another speaker.

"I guess it just wasn't meant to be," Bencal said.

Sandra Abrevaya, communications director for the Obama campaign's Manchester office, confirmed the choice had simply been a last-minute scratch from the rally's program, which included the Pledge of Allegiance.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-18-2008, 06:33 PM
/attacks that had a chance against Obama back in April

baseline bum
10-18-2008, 07:03 PM
I hope he makes up for it by wearing an American flag pin!

Mr. Peabody
10-18-2008, 07:14 PM
Oh no! It must mean that he is anti-American....

ElNono
10-18-2008, 07:15 PM

BLT Muslims don't wear those...

George Gervin's Afro
10-18-2008, 08:04 PM
This must be one of those anti-American parts of the country.

Anti.Hero
10-18-2008, 08:07 PM
The Under God part would have melted too many attendees.

ChumpDumper
10-18-2008, 08:09 PM
The Under God part would have melted too many attendees.The last sentence is ambiguous, but I'm pretty sure it meant the pledge was included in the program.

Anti.Hero
10-18-2008, 08:11 PM
Jose can you see is too racist.

dg7md
10-18-2008, 08:14 PM
Wow, who would have that actually having progress in a speech is important to fill time with.

Anti.Hero
10-18-2008, 08:15 PM
Progressive Speech :lol

MaNuMaNiAc
10-18-2008, 08:18 PM
Never in my life have I seen a group of individuals get so bent out of shape over pointless shit as people do in this forum. So he didn't play the national anthem, so what? America isn't going to die if you don't play the anthem at EVERY. SINGLE. RALLY!

Its as if people feel that somehow, if they're not reminded to be patriotic, the shit is going to hit the fan...

Clandestino
10-18-2008, 08:40 PM
this is the united states of america. the national anthem is part of every major sporting event and should be for an event such the one held.

it just goes to show who un-American the terrorist barack HUSSEIN is

Findog
10-18-2008, 09:57 PM

It's a shame too, because I bet he had Aggie Hoops Fag's vote before this blunder.

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-19-2008, 07:39 PM
It's a shame too, because I bet he had Aggie Hoops Fag's vote before this blunder.

Yeah, too bad you're too busy sucking Obama's dick for anyone else to have a chance.

Tully365
10-19-2008, 11:55 PM
Never in my life have I seen a group of individuals get so bent out of shape over pointless shit as people do in this forum. So he didn't play the national anthem, so what? America isn't going to die if you don't play the anthem at EVERY. SINGLE. RALLY!

Its as if people feel that somehow, if they're not reminded to be patriotic, the shit is going to hit the fan...

+1

Tully365
10-19-2008, 11:56 PM

Yeah, too bad you're too busy sucking Obama's dick for anyone else to have a chance.

At least you two have something in common-- fag jokes.

RandomGuy
10-20-2008, 10:11 AM
OH NOES ITZ THE END OF OUR NATION111!!!

:rolleyes

DarkReign
10-20-2008, 11:18 AM
this is the united states of america. the national anthem is part of every major sporting event and should be for an event such the one held.

Wooo-hoooo! You get 'em, Jeb! You tell them no good, liberal, God-hating heathens the ways of our Nation, son!

God be praised, that McCain feller' at least takes his vow of office from the Good Book!

While that lyin', cheatin', devil-worshippin' terrorist HUSSEIN Obama counts his blessings from the KO-RAN!

Bunch of flarin' communists are takin' over this here good land of ours, God's Land I say! Why, if you hippy faggots vote for Obama, youre the gal-danged enemy in my eyes, and my eyes see ONLY through GOD"S eyes!

Thats right, you heard me....I'm right because God says Im right! Is that too hard to understand for you and your fancy schooled mind? Why just the other day in church, the Lord spoke thru the Reverend, to deliver a message of hate, bigotry, deception and lies, ANYTHING to further our cause.

Because our cause is just. How, you ask, do we know that? Because God told us so.

/dumb-fuck hillbilly, hate-filled bigot who couldnt attach his trailer to his 1985 F150 without first consulting God (of course), his Preacher and his hound dog.

hater
10-20-2008, 11:30 AM
wow how pathetic these sore losers have gotten

Mr. Peabody
10-20-2008, 11:39 AM
Wooo-hoooo! You get 'em, Jeb! You tell them no good, liberal, God-hating heathens the ways of our Nation, son!

God be praised, that McCain feller' at least takes his vow of office from the Good Book!

While that lyin', cheatin', devil-worshippin' terrorist HUSSEIN Obama counts his blessings from the KO-RAN!

Bunch of flarin' communists are takin' over this here good land of ours, God's Land I say! Why, if you hippy faggots vote for Obama, youre the gal-danged enemy in my eyes, and my eyes see ONLY through GOD"S eyes!

Thats right, you heard me....I'm right because God says Im right! Is that too hard to understand for you and your fancy schooled mind? Why just the other day in church, the Lord spoke thru the Reverend, to deliver a message of hate, bigotry, deception and lies, ANYTHING to further our cause.

Because our cause is just. How, you ask, do we know that? Because God told us so.

/dumb-fuck hillbilly, hate-filled bigot who couldnt attach his trailer to his 1985 F150 without first consulting God (of course), his Preacher and his hound dog.

Are you sure you're not from Texas? You have the lingo down pretty well.

rascal
10-20-2008, 11:55 AM

Your a fool. You buy into the nonsense. The anthem is not played at every political rally.