PDA

View Full Version : the OFFICIAL BRHORNET45 "lets make peace" thread

BRHornet45
10-18-2008, 11:29 PM
sons I think we have all said some things that were uncalled for over the last few months debating this election. I first want to offer my apologies to anyone that I may have offended with some of my comments. god bless

(notice how much class I just showed)

TheMadHatter
10-18-2008, 11:36 PM
I'm still not convinced you are for real. I think your whole "sons" thing and "I'm black" is an act.

BRHornet45
10-18-2008, 11:37 PM
I'm still not convinced you are for real. I think your whole "sons" thing and "I'm black" is an act.

son if my whole "sons" thing was an act ... then damn ... I sure have been using it for a long time now.

tp2021
10-18-2008, 11:39 PM

If you have to point it out, you might as well not say anything at all, son.

MaNuMaNiAc
10-18-2008, 11:40 PM
sons I think we have all said some things that were uncalled for over the last few months debating this election. I first want to offer my apologies to anyone that I may have offended with some of my comments. god bless

:lol you wouldn't know class if it came up and hit you in the face! One conciliatory post doesn't erase the other 1,121 veritable acts of idiocy that is your posting record. There have often been a lot of annoying idiots around this forum, but your sorry ass takes the cake IMO.

MaNuMaNiAc
10-18-2008, 11:40 PM
son...

ElNono
10-18-2008, 11:46 PM
:lol you wouldn't know class if it came up and hit you in the face! One conciliatory post doesn't erase the other 1,121 veritable acts of idiocy that is your posting record. There have often been a lot of annoying idiots around this forum, but your sorry ass takes the cake IMO.

He's just an attention whore. The shorter this thread, the better...

BRHornet45
10-18-2008, 11:52 PM

thanks son. god bless you and your family

florige
10-19-2008, 12:09 AM
thanks son. god bless you and your family

Plus son we never forgave you for getting rid of Don Q. Even though that was funny as hell. I'll give you your props, you owned the shit outta him son....:lol

BRHornet45
10-19-2008, 12:41 AM
Plus son we never forgave you for getting rid of Don Q. Even though that was funny as hell. I'll give you your props, you owned the shit outta him son....:lol

son I honestly have no clue what your talking about. I must have been very drunk on the moonshine that night please refresh my memory