PDA

View Full Version : where did navaro go?

tonski17
10-19-2008, 12:04 AM
can i ask where navarro signed? is he still playing in the nba or he went to euro leugue? thank you

Allanon
10-19-2008, 12:10 AM
I saw him playing against the Lakers tonight.

34 points, 7 out of 13 on 3-pointers. He was on fire, but it was for FC Barcelona :D

angelbelow
10-19-2008, 12:15 AM
he plays in the euroleague now. i think after pau left memphis he no longer had motivation to play for them. especially since he got a helluva pay day. yea navarro was on fire..

allanon - what did you think of bynum tonight? i didnt see him play much.. not sure if my friends were just channel surfing at the time or he just didnt play that much.. does he look healthy?

Allanon
10-19-2008, 12:21 AM
he plays in the euroleague now. i think after pau left memphis he no longer had motivation to play for them. especially since he got a helluva pay day. yea navarro was on fire..

allanon - what did you think of bynum tonight? i didnt see him play much.. not sure if my friends were just channel surfing at the time or he just didnt play that much.. does he look healthy?

Hey Angelbelow. Bynum looks perfectly healthy. He also looks perfectly lost.

Not sure what the deal is with him. He played his minutes and got his points (24 minutes, 13 points) but he just looks like he's going through the motions. Sure he can score if you give him the ball, but he doesn't look like he's part of the team...most of his points come on solo moves. Last year, he was getting lob dunks all over the place or he was cutting and getting an easy dunk. So far, his timing is really off on his cuts, he doesn't know when to dive, etc.

And so far, the twin towers thing isn't working out. Pau and Bynum still haven't figured out who's going to post high and who's going to post low. When one guy goes to work, the other guy just stands around which isn't good.

angelbelow
10-19-2008, 12:24 AM
Hey Angelbelow. Bynum looks perfectly healthy. He also looks perfectly lost.

Not sure what the deal is with him. He played his minutes and got his points (24 minutes, 13 points) but he just looks like he's going through the motions. Sure he can score if you give him the ball, but he doesn't look like he's part of the team...most of his points come on solo moves. Last year, he was getting lob dunks all over the place or he was cutting and getting an easy dunk. So far, his timing is really off on his cuts, he doesn't know when to dive, etc.

nice. im a fan of bynum because hes a hard worker. looking forward to watching him this season.