PDA

View Full Version : This Is What Obama Wants For You

xrayzebra
10-19-2008, 04:50 PM
Well read the link below and see how well Universal Health Care works
in the UK. Doctors get paid for NOT sending you to hospital.
You are gonna be alright, just take two aspirins and call me next week
or whatever.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1078796/How-sick-GPs-paid-bonus-NOT-send-hospital.html

:vomit::vomit:

ChumpDumper
10-19-2008, 04:55 PM
Insurance companies make money by not treating patients.

Mr. Peabody
10-19-2008, 05:27 PM
Well read the link below and see how well Universal Health Care works
in the UK. Doctors get paid for NOT sending you to hospital.
You are gonna be alright, just take two aspirins and call me next week
or whatever.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1078796/How-sick-GPs-paid-bonus-NOT-send-hospital.html

:vomit::vomit:

Private insurance loses profits when they have to pay for treatment. And that's better because.....?

Tully365
10-19-2008, 05:53 PM
What a conspiracy! Deep down, I bet Obama just wants everyone to die, and wants to watch their souls wither. Just like whatsisface... Satan!

Mr. Peabody
10-19-2008, 05:56 PM
What a conspiracy! Deep down, I bet Obama just wants everyone to die, and wants to watch their souls wither. Just like whatsisface... Satan!

Do Muslims believe in Satan?

George Gervin's Afro
10-19-2008, 05:59 PM
I'm glad Obama isn't going to nationalize healthcare Ray..you do know that don't you? he has never once said that you old coot.

Mr. Peabody
10-19-2008, 06:10 PM
I'm glad Obama isn't going to nationalize healthcare Ray..you do know that don't you? he has never once said that you old coot.

But Hannity and Rush have said that Obama wants government handling your health care.

Hasn't McCain had government health care his entire life? And hell, that guy beat cancer.

DarrinS
10-19-2008, 06:54 PM
I hope a trip to the emergency room becomes like going to the DMV. The govt sure knows how to run things efficiently and cut out all the red tape.

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-19-2008, 07:18 PM
I hope a trip to the emergency room becomes like going to the DMV. The govt sure knows how to run things efficiently and cut out all the red tape.

Look how well government oversight of Wall Street is working :tu Universal health care with the same idiots in charge is going to work out great!

timvp
10-19-2008, 07:26 PM
There's a better chance that OJ finds the real killers in the next four years than the United States having universal health care. It's a talking point to get elected. Obama won't follow through on it.

Thankfully, I might add.

ElNono
10-19-2008, 07:29 PM
There's a better chance that OJ finds the real killers in the next four years than the United States having universal health care. It's a talking point to get elected. Obama won't follow through on it.

Thankfully, I might add.

Don't say that too loud... What are conservatives going to scare voters with otherwise?

florige
10-19-2008, 07:30 PM

:lol Unless you are being taken in a ambulance, the emergency room is just as bad as the DMV. Well at least here in MD anyway.

George Gervin's Afro
10-19-2008, 07:33 PM
Look how well government oversight of Wall Street is working :tu Universal health care with the same idiots in charge is going to work out great!

Well things are great now so why change anything?:rolleyes

Cry Havoc
10-19-2008, 08:00 PM

Yes. Please explain to me which candidate wants universal health care again?

Juice
10-19-2008, 09:03 PM

Thankfully, I might add.

WTF have the Goldmans done with the money they stole from me? Now I'm supposed to spend whats left of my retirement money to find their son's killers?

Anti.Hero
10-19-2008, 10:09 PM
trip to emergency room becomes like going to the DMV.

Mr. Peabody
10-19-2008, 10:15 PM
Yes. Please explain to me which candidate wants universal health care again?

I'm sure Obama wants universal health care. Why wouldn't you want everyone to have health care? But his plan does not involve universal coverage.

I do hope he'll be able to institute some health care reform, but if he does, it won't be as he's described it. It'll be a much smaller, more incremental reform.

RashoFan
10-19-2008, 10:43 PM
:lol Unless you are being taken in a ambulance, the emergency room is just as bad as the DMV. Well at least here in MD anyway.

Not always the case, a few times I brought someone to the ER only to transfer care to ER staff and they had the patient go sit in triage waiting area...:rolleyes