Evan
10-20-2008, 08:02 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d8/UFC90.jpg/446px-UFC90.jpg

^Is there an updated poster?

UFC 90: OCTOBER 25, 2008 IN ILLINOIS
venue: Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Illinois

Main Card Bouts:
-Anderson Silva (#1 Middleweight in the world)* vs. Patrick Cote
-Thiago Alves (#3 Welterweight in the World)* vs. Josh Koscheck (#4 Welterweight in the World)*
-Fabricio Werdum (#6 Heavyweight in the World)* vs. Junior dos Santos
-Tyson Griffin vs. Sean Sherk
-Gray Maynard vs. Rich Clementi

Preliminary Bouts:
-Thales Leites vs. Drew McFedries
-Spencer Fisher vs. Shannon Gugerty
-Dan Miller vs. Matt Horwich
-Hermes Franca vs. Gleison Tibau
-Josh Burkman vs. Pete Sell

*Rankings based on mmaweekly.com

ATRAIN
10-20-2008, 08:04 AM
Good fight card. Im going to be out of town so I am hoping to catch it. Anyone think Cote can pull off the upset?

Evan
10-20-2008, 08:05 AM
Main Card Bouts:
-Anderson Silva vs. Patrick Cote
-Thiago Alvesvs. Josh Koscheck
-Fabricio Werdum vs. Junior dos Santos
-Tyson Griffin vs. Sean Sherk <- Could be a massive snoozer

Anyone think Cote can pull off the upset?

No

dbreiden83080
10-20-2008, 09:26 AM
Cote might have a shot if Silva's head is not in the fight like it usually is. All the retirement talk and all. You have to pick Silva, well because he's Silva, but maybe Cote can pull a Matt Serra.

Kos and Alves is a crazy fight but i worry Kos won't be ready for it. 2 weeks notice he is taking this fight. I'd love to see him and GSP tangle again, and they would if he won this fight and GSP sends Penn's butt back to 155.

dbreiden83080
10-20-2008, 09:35 AM
"^Is there an updated poster? "

Can't seem to find one. Hell they were still promoting Diego in that fight in TV ads on Spike this past weekend.

Evan
10-20-2008, 09:36 AM
"^Is there an updated poster? "

Can't seem to find one. Hell they were still promoting Diego in that fight in TV ads on Spike this past weekend.

did they really? wow...they are normally on top of those things.

ATRAIN
10-20-2008, 09:37 AM
Why did Diego pull out of the fight?

dbreiden83080
10-20-2008, 09:43 AM
Why did Diego pull out of the fight?

Tore cartilage in his ribs. Kos is a better fight because of his power and wrestling but is he ready on short notice?

dbreiden83080
10-20-2008, 09:45 AM
How pissed off must Diego be right now that Kos got his fight??

He and Diego fucking hate eachother.

desflood
10-20-2008, 09:49 AM
Cote might have a shot if Silva's head is not in the fight like it usually is. All the retirement talk and all.
Silva's pretty cool and level-headed. This is something he probably decided a long time ago and just hadn't said anything before. I don't think his mentality will be any different this time.

That being said, I don't see Cote having a shot. Too bad, he's a tough kid.

dbreiden83080
10-20-2008, 09:50 AM
Silva's pretty cool and level-headed. This is something he probably decided a long time ago and just hadn't said anything before. I don't think his mentality will be any different this time.

That being said, I don't see Cote having a shot. Too bad, he's a tough kid.

GSP is level headed too and he got beat by Serra. I doubt it will happen just saying we have seen over and over in MMA, you never know...

Evan
10-20-2008, 09:53 AM
Serra was a fluke....and there is nothing more I hate than taking anything away from a fighter saying they had a fluke win...but Serra...was a fluke win.

LEONARD
10-20-2008, 09:55 AM
Cote will get knocked out in the 1st round...

and I'm hoping that Griffin and Alves win...tough matchups though.

desflood
10-20-2008, 09:57 AM
GSP is level headed too and he got beat by Serra. I doubt it will happen just saying we have seen over and over in MMA, you never know...
Eh... normally, that's true of GSP, but he has admitted that sometimes his mind gets the better of him. The first time he lost to Hughes he didn't say it was because of a lack of skill - he said he was intimidated by Matt. After his loss to Serra, his excuse was that he was "distracted" by some family issues.

dbreiden83080
10-20-2008, 09:58 AM
Serra was a fluke....and there is nothing more I hate than taking anything away from a fighter saying they had a fluke win...but Serra...was a fluke win.

I love GSP you know that, but he had his head up his ass that night. He was buying too much into his own hype and he didn't respect Serra at all. I think because he rolled with him some on TUF 4, he likely felt even more at ease with his ability to dominate him. Losing to Serra really was the "best thing to happen to GSP" as he often says. Got him to realize he is not unbeatable and re-focused.

dbreiden83080
10-20-2008, 10:00 AM
Eh... normally, that's true of GSP, but he has admitted that sometimes his mind gets the better of him. The first time he lost to Hughes he didn't say it was because of a lack of skill - he said he was intimidated by Matt. After his loss to Serra, his excuse was that he was "distracted" by some family issues.

All True but GSP also talks to the media alot about what is on his mind. He is very friendly like that. Silva barely speaks a word of English so who knows what's on his mind all the time.

Evan
10-20-2008, 10:01 AM
Yeah I agree..GSP drank his own cool-aid.

Regardless...IMO it was still a fluke.

dbreiden83080
10-20-2008, 10:06 AM

It's funny about that fight because all the promos were "Is GSP taking this seriously" and GSP saying all the right things about how "serious he is taking it" and turns out he was not serious at all. I did not even bother to order that fight. I remember being on Sherdog and when people were yelling at how GSP got KO'd i thought they were kidding...

ATRAIN
10-20-2008, 10:09 AM

I really Like Sera and it wasnt a fluke. He capitalized on a mistake and thats what you do in MMA. I wouldnt call it a fluke by any means, Sera was the better man that night. I know GSP is a way better fighter and he showed that in the rematch. Sometimes in MMA shit happens and you get knocked the fuck out. They are all professionals and sometimes even the mighty fall. Its like what my trainer and the guys I spar with at boxing tell me. Its about hitting and hurting each other for the win. Your going to get hit, your going to get caught from time to time. They are all trained fighters and that is their job. LOL sorry I ranted there, I just dont see any win being a fluke if the other guy gets knocked out or taps out. You can call it a fluke if the other guys wins by dec and shouldnt have (Bisping vs Hamell).

ATRAIN
10-20-2008, 10:10 AM
I love GSP you know that,

really, i couldnt tell hahah :downspin:

dbreiden83080
10-20-2008, 10:17 AM
I really Like Sera and it wasnt a fluke. He capitalized on a mistake and thats what you do in MMA. I wouldnt call it a fluke by any means, Sera was the better man that night. I know GSP is a way better fighter and he showed that in the rematch. Sometimes in MMA shit happens and you get knocked the fuck out. They are all professionals and sometimes even the mighty fall. Its like what my trainer and the guys I spar with at boxing tell me. Its about hitting and hurting each other for the win. Your going to get hit, your going to get caught from time to time. They are all trained fighters and that is their job. LOL sorry I ranted there, I just dont see any win being a fluke if the other guy gets knocked out or taps out. You can call it a fluke if the other guys wins by dec and shouldnt have (Bisping vs Hamell).

Yeah i pretty much agree. GSP came into the fight not believing that Serra could hurt him. Like i said before i really believe that sparring and rolling, watching him fight and train, on TUF 4 gave GSP a false sense of confidence about his ability to whip his ass. Serra came in really hungry, he has a good right hand, GSP made a mistake and BAM!! He paid for it. Shit does indeed happen in MMA

Evan
10-20-2008, 10:20 AM
I really Like Sera and it wasnt a fluke. He capitalized on a mistake and thats what you do in MMA..

This is true.

dbreiden83080
10-20-2008, 10:20 AM
really, i couldnt tell hahah :downspin:

Don't mess with me you Arlovski Nut-Hugger :p:

ATRAIN
10-20-2008, 10:23 AM
Yeah i pretty much agree. GSP came into the fight not believing that Serra could hurt him. Like i said before i really believe that sparring and rolling, watching him fight and train, on TUF 4 gave GSP a false sense of confidence about his ability to whip his ass. Serra came in really hungry, he has a good right hand, GSP made a mistake and BAM!! He paid for it. Shit does indeed happen in MMA

Yeah and like was said earlier it was the best thing that could have happend to GSP. I am sure he will never make that mistake again (or not anytime soon). GSP was his own worst enemy that night and Sera made him pay for it. It was nice seeing Matt winning the title even if it was for a bit. I really was sad to not see a Sera vs Hughes fight. I hope it still happens.

ATRAIN
10-20-2008, 10:25 AM
Don't mess with me you Arlovski Nut-Hugger :p:

hahahaha, its ok man. It could be worse, we could be in man love with Sokoudjou hehehe. (Just kidding Kd)

Evan
10-20-2008, 10:28 AM
hahahaha, its ok man. It could be worse, we could be in man love with Sokoudjou hehehe. (Just kidding Kd)

*ref issued warning for kick to the crotch*

1 more like that and I'm taking a point!

ATRAIN
10-20-2008, 10:29 AM
You think KOS is in good enough shape to grind it out for 15 min on such short notice?

im answering your question in this thread :). I think Kos is prob in shape but to get ready for a specific fighter in that short of a notice, I dont think he is.

dbreiden83080
10-20-2008, 10:32 AM

Yeah, he might be at the head of the class in the UFC of guys with loads of talent that are BADLY underperforming in their fights. He better win his next fight or he may be outta here. He's gotta show them something.

I really was sad to not see a Sera vs Hughes fight. I hope it still happens.

Hughes is still talking about it. I heard him say recently in an interview that when he gets over his knee injury the UFC has told him, that fight will happen. Serra supposedly hurt his elbow in the GSP fight. I saw him on Youtube recently promoting something in NYC. Dude has gotten really really FAT.

ATRAIN
10-20-2008, 10:37 AM
Yeah, he might be at the head of the class in the UFC of guys with loads of talent that are BADLY underperforming in their fights. He better win his next fight or he may be outta here. He's gotta show them something.

Hughes is still talking about it. I heard him say recently in an interview that when he gets over his knee injury the UFC has told him, that fight will happen. Serra supposedly hurt his elbow in the GSP fight. I saw him on Youtube recently promoting something in NYC. Dude has gotten really really FAT.

Yeah I agree, he has loads of talent and potential but needs to stop getting caught.

How far off do you think that fight will happen? LOL anyone have any current pics of Sera? He prob has stopped training after his loss to GSP. Didn't Mir get fat like that once?

dbreiden83080
10-20-2008, 10:46 AM
Yeah I agree, he has loads of talent and potential but needs to stop getting caught.

How far off do you think that fight will happen? LOL anyone have any current pics of Sera? He prob has stopped training after his loss to GSP. Didn't Mir get fat like that once?

Not sure, Hughes is still rehabbing that knee. Maybe they get something signed by Dec or Jan.

Here is Serra recently, dude has been eating a lot of pasta

E1rFTH-uLxI

desflood
10-20-2008, 11:03 AM
Matt got married - that's why he got fat.

And since you gents spend your days drooling over Gina, I feel free to say this - George looks pretty hot. Much better with hair than without.

Evan
10-20-2008, 11:05 AM
Matt got married - that's why he got fat..

Women be the devil disguised as a biscuit.

LEONARD
10-20-2008, 11:05 AM
Anderson Silva vs Patrick Cote - 1st round KO
Thiago Alves vs Josh Koscheck - decision (pulling for Alves, but I think Koscheck with grind out a decision with Alves on his back)
Fabricio Werdum vs Junior dos Santos - 1st round TKO
Tyson Griffin vs Sean Sherk - please please please! - decision
Gray Maynard vs Rich Clementi - decision

dbreiden83080
10-20-2008, 11:08 AM

LOL :lol

ATRAIN
10-20-2008, 11:09 AM
Anderson Silva vs Patrick Cote
Thiago Alves vs Josh Koscheck
Fabricio Werdum vs Junior dos Santos
Tyson Griffin vs Sean Sherk
Gray Maynard vs Rich Clemen

ATRAIN
10-20-2008, 11:10 AM

Women are witches. The spell they use is the "im going to feed you and make you fat so no other women like you cause your man you asshole". They know the key to a man's heart is through his stomach.

angelbelow
10-20-2008, 12:10 PM
i like cote, but silva is going to eat him.

ATRAIN
10-20-2008, 12:13 PM
i like cote, but silva is going to eat him.

Yeah I feel sorry for Cote.

angelbelow
10-20-2008, 12:14 PM
lol wow matt did get fat.

angelbelow
10-20-2008, 12:17 PM

ATRAIN
10-20-2008, 12:20 PM

Dammit how am I supposed to catch you if you pick the same as me (exception the last fight :) )?

dbreiden83080
10-20-2008, 12:27 PM
Dammit how am I supposed to catch you if you pick the same as me (exception the last fight :) )?

I'm not sure about the Kos/Alves fight. Switch to Kos, he may take it

ATRAIN
10-20-2008, 12:29 PM
I'm not sure about the Kos/Alves fight. Switch to Kos, he may take it

Nope, watch!!

dbreiden83080
10-20-2008, 12:29 PM
lol wow matt did get fat.

Yeah he'll sign the contract to fight Hughes as soon as he is done with all that Italian Food.

ATRAIN
10-20-2008, 12:33 PM
Yeah he'll sign the contract to fight Hughes as soon as he is done with all that Italian Food.

LOL

dbreiden83080
10-20-2008, 12:38 PM
LOL

Funny thing about that fight is whenever it does happen the pre-fight crap will likely be way better than the fight itself. Serra will be trashing Hughes at every corner and he is a funny guy but i don't love the match-up for an exciting fight.

ATRAIN
10-20-2008, 12:43 PM
Funny thing about that fight is whenever it does happen the pre-fight crap will likely be way better than the fight itself. Serra will be trashing Hughes at every corner and he is a funny guy but i don't love the match-up for an exciting fight.

Yeah Sera hates him too so it should be hilarious.

dbreiden83080
10-20-2008, 12:46 PM
Hughes really sees Serra as a 2nd rate fighter, he'd feel humiliated if he lost too him.

ATRAIN
10-20-2008, 12:46 PM
Hughes really sees Serra as a 2nd rate fighter, he'd feel humiliated if he lost too him.

As much as I hate Hughes that would be hilarious if he lost.

desflood
10-20-2008, 12:58 PM
-Thiago Alves vs. Josh Koscheck

Going to have to think about Gray/Rich a little more before making a pick.

ATRAIN
10-20-2008, 01:00 PM
-Thiago Alves vs. Josh Koscheck

Going to have to think about Gray/Rich a little more before making a pick.

Just go with my pick...youll be fine :)

polandprzem
10-20-2008, 01:01 PM
Main Card Bouts:
-Gray Maynard vs. Rich Clementi - no decission

dbreiden83080
10-20-2008, 01:03 PM
Main Card Bouts:
-Gray Maynard vs. Rich Clementi - no decission

Going for the hit the lotto upset i see

desflood
10-20-2008, 01:04 PM
Just go with my pick...youll be fine :)
All right. But if I fall further in the standings, I'll expect a few apology roses. Yellow would be nice.

:lol

Evan
10-20-2008, 01:11 PM
All right. But if I fall further in the standings, I'll expect a few apology roses. Yellow would be nice.

Roses don't say "I'm sorry"…they say "I'm not creative"

Etched writing in acid on glass windows really delivers.

polandprzem
10-20-2008, 01:11 PM
Now you all gonna throw me under a train ...

ATRAIN
10-20-2008, 01:14 PM

Roses don't say "I'm sorry"…they say "I'm not creative"

Etched writing in acid on glass windows really delivers.

If the Lady wants yellow roses she will get em. Plus I would send you roses anyways ;). Even dont get jealous!!

LMAO on the acid.

ATRAIN
10-20-2008, 01:15 PM
Now you all gonna throw me under a train ...

under a "a train" or under this ATRAIN........ground and pound :ihit

dbreiden83080
10-20-2008, 01:36 PM
UFC 90: OCTOBER 25, 2008 IN ILLINOIS
venue: Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Illinois

Main Card Bouts:
-Thiago Alves (#3 Welterweight in the World)* vs. Josh Koscheck (#4 Welterweight in the World)*

Cote might have a shot if Anderson is not into this fight but hitting the lotto is unlikely for MR. Cote, Silva by KO Rd 2

Been going back and forth on Kos/Alves. I know Kos has the wrestling and athletic ability to control the fight but is he in good enough shape (Short Notice) to get Alves down and keep him down. I think he'll do it but this is a tough pick.

Time for Sherk to get back on track for another title shot.

Rich Clementi is like a fly on the MMA wall that nobody can permamantly swat

Evan
10-20-2008, 01:37 PM
that Sherk fight....I suspect I will go back and forth a time or two by Saturday.

dbreiden83080
10-20-2008, 01:43 PM
that Sherk fight....I suspect I will go back and forth a time or two by Saturday.

Sherk will grind it out

desflood
10-20-2008, 01:56 PM
Rich Clementi is like a fly on the MMA wall that nobody can permamantly swat
:lol Nice

Evan
10-20-2008, 01:57 PM
Sherk will grind it out

that is what is making me waiver.

dbreiden83080
10-20-2008, 02:14 PM
:lol Nice

I actually like Rich. The dude is like Lytle, a gatekeeper never in serious contention but wins enough fights to stay in the mix. He fought and won at UFC 83 then came back to win at UFC 84. Gotta give the man props for that.

polandprzem
10-20-2008, 03:09 PM
Been going back and forth on Kos/Alves. I know Kos has the wrestling and athletic ability to control the fight but is he in good enough shape (Short Notice) to get Alves down and keep him down. I think he'll do it but this is a tough pick.

Hughes could not handle Alves and you talking about Kos controlling him?

dbreiden83080
10-20-2008, 03:12 PM
Hughes could not handle Alves and you talking about Kos controlling him?

Watch RD 1 of Kos and St. Pierre

Kos is twice the athlete that Hughes is, stronger and much more explosive. Hughes did get Alves Down BTW

He is probably the 2nd best wrestler in the WW division only to GSP

polandprzem
10-20-2008, 03:20 PM
Watch RD 1 of Kos and St. Pierre

Kos is twice the athlete that Hughes is, stronger and much more explosive. Hughes did get Alves Down BTW

He is probably the 2nd best wrestler in the WW division only to GSP

I haven't seen him fight George, but I do have ufc 86 where he was fighting Chris Lytle and I will rewatch that fight cause as I remember he was not very impressive in that fight.
I will also check the Hughes Alves fight once again.
I will do it tommorow, now it's late.

dbreiden83080
10-20-2008, 03:26 PM
I haven't seen him fight George, but I do have ufc 86 where he was fighting Chris Lytle and I will rewatch that fight cause as I remember he was not very impressive in that fight.
I will also check the Hughes Alves fight once again.
I will do it tommorow, now it's late.

I'm not banging the drum on this one, like i said it could go either way. RD 1 of the Kos and St. Pierre fight, Kos got taken down and controlled but he reversed GSP and exploded right through him for a takdown, controlled GSP on the bottom for the rest of the RD. While he did get outwrestled in that fight nobody even does that much to GSP in the wrestling game in an MMA fight. His wrestling pedigree is as impressive as anyone in MMA today and i believe 2nd only to GSP in the division. Now there are 2 Koschecks, the one that took out Dustin Hazelett or grinded out a so so win against Lytle. We'll see who shows up. On 2 weeks notice it is anyone's guess.

polandprzem
10-20-2008, 03:38 PM
IMO it will be a short fight :D

dbreiden83080
10-20-2008, 04:23 PM

Actually i remembered the Kos and Lytle fight wrong. I just re-watched it and he was dominate really the whole fight. He avoided Lytles dangerous hands and in RD 2 especially took him down and bloodied him up, Lytle was in a pool of his blood. 3rd RD was more of the same, brutal GNP. So Kos was impessive in that win.

oligarchy
10-20-2008, 05:38 PM
Anderson Silva vs. Patrick Cote
Thiago Alves vs. Josh Koscheck
Fabricio Werdum vs. Junior dos Santos
Tyson Griffin vs. Sean Sherk
Gray Maynard vs. Rich Clementi

Evan
10-20-2008, 05:47 PM
poor Santos ............

dallaskd
10-20-2008, 06:00 PM
Main Card Bouts:

Preliminary Bouts:
-Thales Leitesvs. Drew McFedries
-Spencer Fisher vs. Shannon Gugerty
-Dan Miller vs. Matt Horwich
-Hermes Franca vs. Gleison Tibau
-Josh Burkman vs. Pete Sell

dbreiden83080
10-20-2008, 06:13 PM
LOL, why am i almost the only one here that actually says why they are picking the winners they are?

Evan
10-20-2008, 06:15 PM
LOL, why am i almost the only one here that actually says why they are picking the winners they are?

I guess I only do if I have a strong opinion about it.

djohn14
10-20-2008, 07:32 PM
-Anderson Silva (#1 Middleweight in the world)* vs. Patrick Cote-Bye Bye little Patty
-Thiago Alves (#3 Welterweight in the World)* vs. Josh Koscheck (#4 Welterweight in the World)*-Alves will beat his ass...Im pumped.
-Fabricio Werdum (#6 Heavyweight in the World)* vs. Junior dos Santos-Bad news for Junior.
-Tyson Griffin vs. Sean Sherk-Im rooting for ya Tyson
-Gray Maynard vs. Rich Clementi-Rich is pretty good, but I see Maynard holding him down.

Preliminary Bouts:
-Thales Leites vs. Drew McFedries-Drew always stands a strikers chance, but I see Thales holding on.
-Spencer Fisher vs. Shannon Gugerty-No doubt
-Dan Miller vs. Matt Horwich-Miller has some talent, and I see him handling him with ease.
-Hermes Franca vs. Gleison Tibau-Hermes needs a Win.
-Josh Burkman vs. Pete Sell-should be pretty decent.

dallaskd
10-20-2008, 08:22 PM

Silva via knee to the forehead.

Evan
10-20-2008, 08:26 PM
hhahahaha^^^^^^^^

dbreiden83080
10-20-2008, 08:52 PM

Sokoudjou with some sort of Judo throw, i promise he is really good at this stuff :hat

dbreiden83080
10-21-2008, 11:52 AM
Dana's UFC 90 Video Blog, at the Ultimate Fighter Tryouts

wPGvHv8amMY

ATRAIN
10-21-2008, 11:56 AM

im lazy

dbreiden83080
10-21-2008, 12:07 PM
im lazy

You suck :p:

desflood
10-21-2008, 12:10 PM
Dana's UFC 90 Video Blog, at the Ultimate Fighter Tryouts

wPGvHv8amMY
Abdul Mohammed Randy Couture Jr. :lol

I'm gonna be looking for that guy now.

dbreiden83080
10-21-2008, 04:04 PM
So who is plunking down the 40 bucks or so for this bad boy??

I'm on the fence. UFC 91 and 92 are both better cards, just might wait for those.

tlongII
10-21-2008, 04:21 PM

I agree.

dallaskd
10-21-2008, 06:39 PM

I'm on the fence. UFC 91 and 92 are both better cards, just might wait for those.

Buffalo Wild Wings....fo free!

Evan
10-21-2008, 06:56 PM

I'm on a PPV diet.

dbreiden83080
10-21-2008, 07:06 PM
I'm on a PPV diet.

I think i am too. I'll be there for 91, 92 and of course Penn and GSP in Jan. So better lay off this one, those will burn a hole in my pocket

djohn14
10-21-2008, 07:12 PM
I dont know what Id do without my brother. Two of my favorite fighters are on this card...Anderson and Thiago, and if it wasnt for my brother going half in I might lose my mind!

oligarchy
10-21-2008, 07:21 PM
I was paying for every event, but I got a few friends into it. So, now we rotate houses for the fights (for the PPV events anyway). Except I still have to pay for the non-UFC events. 92 i'll pay for, and then don't have to pay again until 95 or 96, I believe.

dbreiden83080
10-21-2008, 11:46 PM
I dont know what Id do without my brother. Two of my favorite fighters are on this card...Anderson and Thiago, and if it wasnt for my brother going half in I might lose my mind!

Well i don't have a brother and while some of my friends like it, they don't really order the PPV's much. Most of their wives hate it. My Girlfriend thinks it is alright, she likes boxing but doesn't like the ground fighting (Her and Elite XC had something in common) so i usually have to talk her into watching a UFC event with me. So basically the PPV tab is all on me. :depressed

LEONARD
10-22-2008, 12:30 PM
Not sure about this one yet...we're having a party at my house earlier in the day...I might just order it...

Evan
10-22-2008, 12:38 PM
Not sure about this one yet...we're having a party at my house earlier in the day...I might just order it...

move closer to dallas by then..mkay?

LEONARD
10-22-2008, 12:40 PM
I'll work on it...pansy...

Gas is cheap now...

Evan
10-22-2008, 12:43 PM
I'll work on it...pansy...

Gas is cheap now...

That’s a 4 hour round trip to your house…..ugh….

dbreiden83080
10-22-2008, 02:47 PM
Dana's UFC 90 Blog, talking shit about Elite-XC going bye bye and someone else. Very funny actually in spite of the F-Bombs every other word.

Jm3iG5NpTtI

dbreiden83080
10-22-2008, 02:56 PM

Some fights on this that i like but if the main event does not have sex-appeal i usually don't order it for the hefty price tag. Seeing if Cote can pull a Matt Serra, Lotto winner on the guy who is said to be un-beatable right now in the main event is not that appealing to me.

polandprzem
10-22-2008, 03:17 PM
This guy has problems - jeez :rolleyes

wtf Thiago Silva? vs Koscheck?

dbreiden83080
10-22-2008, 03:23 PM
This guy has problems - jeez :rolleyes

wtf Thiago Silva? vs Koscheck?

U talking to me

Evan
10-22-2008, 03:24 PM
I guarentee he makes it far into the show (Junie)

He has a blog on UFC.com. thats pretty telling

polandprzem
10-22-2008, 03:31 PM
U talking to me

Nope

To dana White

And he said Thiago Silva instead of Alves

LEONARD
10-22-2008, 04:54 PM
Dana didn't even mention his boy Sherk!! :lol

Rachelle Leah > Sherk

That’s a 4 hour round trip to your house…..ugh….

Overstate....overstate....overstate...

djohn14
10-22-2008, 05:22 PM
Rachelle Leah > Most people

Evan
10-22-2008, 05:47 PM
Overstate....overstate....overstate...

ok...3:45. :rolleyes

Evan
10-22-2008, 05:56 PM
Driving directions to **********, Fort Worth, TX 76***
60.8 mi – about 1 hour 22 mins (up to 2 hours 0 mins in traffic)

And thats zero traffic!:jack:smchode:

LEONARD
10-22-2008, 06:10 PM
3 hr tops...no major traffic after midnight on a Saturday night...1:45 there and 1:15 back... :fro

Evan
10-22-2008, 06:19 PM
you telling me the googles lie?

LEONARD
10-22-2008, 06:29 PM
Yes...and nobody drives the speed limit...

Evan
10-22-2008, 06:31 PM
Yes...and nobody drives the speed limit...

I've never had a ticket, sir!

You know what I do for a living...its scared me sh*tless of speeding. :wow

Hey do you know where I can find a good quality radar detector at a cheap price?

polandprzem
10-24-2008, 02:11 AM
Actually i remembered the Kos and Lytle fight wrong. I just re-watched it and he was dominate really the whole fight. He avoided Lytles dangerous hands and in RD 2 especially took him down and bloodied him up, Lytle was in a pool of his blood. 3rd RD was more of the same, brutal GNP. So Kos was impessive in that win.

Yup I rewatched it also. And Koscheck was dominant not letting Lytle do anything plus his standup is improving from fight to fight.
I rewatched the fight against Hazelett - he was not as dominant but he did what he was suppose to do. Now he has a big chance against Alves (who easily could go up the division to the MW)
Alves has a greal good takedown defense. I don['t know if Kos can take him down so easily and even if, it won't be easy to control him down.

btw. How this fight is going to look like? Is Koscheck gonna stand with Alves at the begining or he will go for a take down real quick?

Silva - Cote
Cote has about 2% chance of winning this fight. But I wonder if Silva will try to take this fight down or outstrike him as quick as other opponents.

Ps. We have a time change in Poland in the night when the UFC will be on. Not good.

polandprzem
10-24-2008, 07:05 AM
Also - do you think that if Alves will win, and I think he will as Koscheck will want to stand with him first. Will it give him a free way to get the title shot?

djohn14
10-24-2008, 07:37 AM
Also - do you think that if Alves will win, and I think he will as Koscheck will want to stand with him first. Will it give him a free way to get the title shot?

If he makes weight, it sure as hell better.

LEONARD
10-24-2008, 07:39 AM
I've never had a ticket, sir!

You know what I do for a living...its scared me sh*tless of speeding. :wow

Hey do you know where I can find a good quality radar detector at a cheap price?

I think I lost track around ticket #15 when I was in my early 20's...

<--- clean record though

and yes, yes I do!! :lol

oh, my buddy in Grapevine is getting the PPV...that knocks about an hr off the round trip, vaj...

dbreiden83080
10-24-2008, 08:34 AM
Yup I rewatched it also. And Koscheck was dominant not letting Lytle do anything plus his standup is improving from fight to fight.
I rewatched the fight against Hazelett - he was not as dominant but he did what he was suppose to do. Now he has a big chance against Alves (who easily could go up the division to the MW)
Alves has a greal good takedown defense. I don['t know if Kos can take him down so easily and even if, it won't be easy to control him down.

btw. How this fight is going to look like? Is Koscheck gonna stand with Alves at the begining or he will go for a take down real quick?

If Kos is smart, he'll mix his game up using his faints, punches and kicks with his take-down attempts. Kos is arrogant and at times a stubborn dude. He has explosive hands and he may say "Screw it, lets slug it out" He does that and obviously he is in deep shit. I think he'll play it smart though. He has the wrestling background, athletic ability and strength to drag this fight to the ground and keep it there. Kos may take it with an ugly 15 min decision. I saw enough in the Hughes fight that tells me, Kos can hold Alves down enough to win the fight.

That is the buzz yes. Assuming it is still GSP as champ and i think it will be i love either of those 2 match-ups. A rematch with Kos, the 2 best wrestlers in the division or Alves, and GSP probably has to get that one down to the mat. Should be interesting.

Evan
10-24-2008, 08:35 AM
and yes, yes I do!! :lol

Holy crap! Awesome!

oh, my buddy in Grapevine is getting the PPV...that knocks about an hr off the round trip, vaj...

I'm going to my ex's and watching it.

No not the recent one

No not the frying pan girl

and no not the nurse.

dbreiden83080
10-24-2008, 08:38 AM
I'm going to my ex's and watching it.

No not the recent one

No not the frying pan girl

and no not the nurse.

:lmao

Evan you Stud :hat

Evan
10-24-2008, 08:39 AM
:lmao

Evan you Stud :hat

….there is a long story behind those three…Leonard and I were discussing insane people the other day...

dbreiden83080
10-24-2008, 08:41 AM
….there is a long story behind those three…Leonard and I were discussing insane people the other day...

Only had one Ex that was a little wacky, thankfully. My current GF is as down to earth and sane as they come.

Evan
10-24-2008, 08:45 AM
Only had one Ex that was a little wacky, thankfully. My current GF is as down to earth and sane as they come.

That’s good man…nothing more stressful than a nutcase.

Nothing gets your blood racing more than a women in rage swinging a frying pan like a battle ax. :married:

polandprzem
10-24-2008, 08:45 AM
I don't think Kos can hold Alves down for a big amount of time.
But we will see.

If he makes weight, it sure as hell better.
why wouldn't he?

btw. If penn will get the Welter belt and drop to Light what is going to happen with Welter? They would have no champ.

dbreiden83080
10-24-2008, 08:54 AM
I don't think Kos can hold Alves down for a big amount of time.
But we will see.

Yeah, like i said this is a toss up fight. We'll see who wants it more.

Evan
10-24-2008, 08:56 AM
I

btw. If penn will get the Welter belt and drop to Light what is going to happen with Welter? They would have no champ.

He will have both and defend both.

dbreiden83080
10-24-2008, 08:58 AM

You never know with Penn he is an arrogant jerk and a primmadonna. I guarantee you he has been whining to the UFC for a long time about wanting GSP again without having to fight anyone at 170 first

Evan
10-24-2008, 09:05 AM
You never know with Penn he is an arrogant jerk and a primmadonna. I guarantee you he has been whining to the UFC for a long time about wanting GSP again without having to fight anyone at 170 first

Possible…but Penn once said…like a year ago I think…that he would like to only fight one or two times a year defending belts until he is 45. "1 belt, once a year, two belts, twice a year"

dbreiden83080
10-24-2008, 09:11 AM
Possible…but Penn once said…like a year ago I think…that he would like to only fight 1 or two times a year defending belts until he is 45. "1 belt, once a year, 2 belts, twice a year"

Penn has selective laziness. That is why he wants GSP now. He trained hard for Sherk but would likely slack off for Florian. I really don't see him being around 4 or 5 years from now. He doesn't have the fire. You know how tired i am of hearing from people "When Penn feels like fighting he is un-beatable", i mean come on..... Penn has built his whole career on, "Yeah i was lazy here and i cared there"..

Evan
10-24-2008, 09:12 AM
selective lazines....

haha...awesome.

dbreiden83080
10-24-2008, 10:34 AM
Latest Blog Entry

More Elite-XC shit talking from Dana and press conferences

drhrxpp-G6g

polandprzem
10-24-2008, 11:30 AM

So he can't drop to 155?
He must to defend 170?

dbreiden83080
10-24-2008, 11:37 AM
So he can't drop to 155?
He must to defend 170?

He supposedly has to defend against the winner of Florian and Stevenson although he just beat Stevenson but if he were to beat Kenny, i guess he'd get another crack. Kos or Alves would get a shot at 170. Either one of those guys can beat BJ at 170.

polandprzem
10-24-2008, 12:00 PM
I mean - if he owes 2 belts he is forced to defend both?
170 belt and then 155?

Or if he will get 170 belt drop to 155 and defend 155 and says he is retireing, they will have to do a championship bout nbetween the best in the division>?

Evan
10-24-2008, 12:11 PM

Yes…he has to defend both. UFC rules require you to defend your belt at least once a year.

dbreiden83080
10-24-2008, 12:11 PM
170 belt and then 155?

Or if he will get 170 belt drop to 155 and defend 155 and says he is retireing, they will have to do a championship bout nbetween the best in the division>?

Who knows i think the company line is "Penn will have to defend both belts" but i would not put my money on Penn agreeing to that if he gets bye GSP. It's pretty damn hard, bulking up and down like that and there are tons of contenders. He may just want to fight GSP to prove he can beat him and then go back to 155.

polandprzem
10-24-2008, 12:30 PM
Who knows i think the company line is "Penn will have to defend both belts" but i would not put my money on Penn agreeing to that if he gets bye GSP. It's pretty damn hard, bulking up and down like that and there are tons of contenders. He may just want to fight GSP to prove he can beat him and then go back to 155.

I think it is his main intention.
All in all he looks like he could easily drop to 145 :)

Evan - thanks for answer

djohn14
10-24-2008, 12:32 PM
Alves has had problems making weight. He has 2 major obsticals to pass.

1. Make Weight

2. Beat Kos

If he does this, I see no way he isnt the number 1 contender. However, what is his future if he fails to make weight?

Evan
10-24-2008, 12:38 PM
I think it is his main intention.
All in all he looks like he could easily drop to 145 :)

Evan - thanks for answer

you're welcome

My guess is if he were to drop a class 155 would be first. If I remember correctly he said he finds it too hard to make weight.

dbreiden83080
10-24-2008, 12:42 PM
Alves has had problems making weight. He has 2 major obsticals to pass.

1. Make Weight

2. Beat Kos

If he does this, I see no way he isnt the number 1 contender. However, what is his future if he fails to make weight?

Yo he better make weight this time. If he can't, enough is enough Alves just move up to MW.

Evan
10-24-2008, 12:48 PM
Yo he better make weight this time. If he can't, enough is enough Alves just move up to MW.

Yah! The Dana's don't like fighter who can't make weight.

If you want to make the Dana's happy…don't complain publicly about money, win or lose show up and fight, "make f*cking weight"

polandprzem
10-24-2008, 12:48 PM
Latest Blog Entry

More Elite-XC shit talking from Dana and press conferences

drhrxpp-G6g

Did he just called me a fucker on 8:25 mark? :)

btw. InBrazil they speak Portugeese

And what is an issue with Dana against EliteXC?

His only argument I hear all over again is that they told "the guy" to stand up with Kimbo. "That's fucking kickboxing! Not Mix Martial Arts"

btw2. Good blog :tu

Evan
10-24-2008, 12:49 PM
And what is an issue with Dana against EliteXC?

His only argument I hear all over again is that they told "the guy" to stand up with Kimbo. "That's fucking kickboxing! Not Mix Martial Arts"

Thats a pretty big deal..its fight fixing.

polandprzem
10-24-2008, 12:50 PM

Well he apologized after the fight with Hughes for not making a weight. He twisted ankle and could not run and stuff.

He will make weight this time. He wants title shot in this division and I think if he gets this fight he is moving up no matter the result of this fight IMO.

polandprzem
10-24-2008, 12:50 PM

Well he apologized after the fight with Hughes for not making a weight. He twisted ankle and could not run and stuff.

He will make weight this time. He wants title shot in this division and I think if he gets this fight he is moving up no matter the result of this fight IMO.

polandprzem
10-24-2008, 12:53 PM
Thats a pretty big deal..its fight fixing.

I'm not saying it's not.

I would not call it fixing. All in all Seth could say no :)

Evan
10-24-2008, 12:56 PM
I'm not saying it's not.

I would not call it fixing. All in all Seth could say no :)

Poland

How is it not fight fixing?Your altering the possible outcome of a fight by paying a fighter to not use his skills? And Seth did say yes.

polandprzem
10-24-2008, 01:01 PM
Poland

How is it not fight fixing?Your altering the possible outcome of a fight by paying a fighter to not use his skills? And Seth did say yes.

They were generous and asked Seth if he wants more money. What would be your answer?

Evan
10-24-2008, 01:03 PM
They were generous and asked Seth if he wants more money. What would be your answer?

Poland that’s not what happened…he was told to not do certain things, aspects of his game, to increase the odds of Kimbo winning. He was paid off to do it. That’s cheating.

polandprzem
10-24-2008, 01:06 PM
:D

Ehhh that post was made in jokingly way ...

For seroius - that is the only reason Dana got pissed? Yu know that history better - maybe there was something earlier?

Evan
10-24-2008, 01:18 PM
:D

Ehhh that post was made in jokingly way ...

For seroius - that is the only reason Dana got pissed? Yu know that history better - maybe there was something earlier?

Because he doesn't want MMA to get corrupted like boxing. He hates boxing since it ruined itself by corrupted promoters.

polandprzem
10-24-2008, 01:33 PM
So this was the only thing he got pissed?

And I understand him. He is working hard to have an organization like this.

And I like to reapeat that shit: "If you lose trust you lose everything. The fans the money ..."

David Sten said it about 10 years ago when he was in Poland.

btw. Damn I hate boooing on UFC's cards/

Evan
10-24-2008, 01:39 PM
So this was the only thing he got pissed?

Well Dana claims they have done it a few times. But basically yes.

dbreiden83080
10-24-2008, 02:09 PM

I'm sure he'll make it this time i'm just saying he is a huge WW alreayd cutting a lot of weight to make it and if it happened again Dana would likely say

"This is embarassing, you need to think about MW"

dbreiden83080
10-24-2008, 03:15 PM
Great Clips from the Pre-Fight press Conference are up at UFC.com guys

Evan
10-24-2008, 03:53 PM
I'll post weight-ins if they are done before 4:30....

Looking like it won't be tho.

Evan
10-24-2008, 04:25 PM
MAIN CARD

Middleweight champ Anderson Silva (184) vs. Patrick Cote (183)
Thiago Alves (171) vs. Josh Koscheck (170)
Junior dos Santos (234) vs. Fabricio Werdum (256)
Tyson Griffin (155) vs. Sean Sherk (156)
Rich Clementi (156) vs. Gray Maynard (155)
PRELIMINARY CARD

Thales Leites (186) vs. Drew McFedries (186)
Spencer Fisher (155) vs. Shannon Gugerty (156)
Matt Horwich (186) vs. Dan Miller (185)
Marcus Aurelio (156) vs. Hermes Franca (156)
Pete Sell (170) vs. Josh Burkman (173)*

djohn14
10-24-2008, 04:40 PM
Alves did it!

LEONARD
10-24-2008, 05:11 PM
Great Clips from the Pre-Fight press Conference are up at UFC.com guys

Press Conf video
http://mmamania.com/2008/10/23/anderson-silva-and-patrick-cote-video-faceoff-at-ufc-90-pre-fight-presser/

dbreiden83080
10-24-2008, 06:11 PM
Press Conf video
http://mmamania.com/2008/10/23/anderson-silva-and-patrick-cote-video-faceoff-at-ufc-90-pre-fight-presser/

Thanks Leonard :toast

djohn14
10-24-2008, 07:05 PM
The only thing that would make this card better for me would be replacing Gray Maynard-Rich Clementi with Thales Leites vs. Drew McFedries, and of course...adding...Cain Velasquez!

dbreiden83080
10-24-2008, 10:49 PM
Alright maybe i'll order this after all tomorrow night. Had plans that just fell through, so i'll be bored tomorrow night. :king

polandprzem
10-25-2008, 03:05 AM
MAIN CARD

Middleweight champ Anderson Silva (184) vs. Patrick Cote (183)
Thiago Alves (171) vs. Josh Koscheck (170)
Junior dos Santos (234) vs. Fabricio Werdum (256)
Tyson Griffin (155) vs. Sean Sherk (156)
Rich Clementi (156) vs. Gray Maynard (155)
PRELIMINARY CARD

Thales Leites (186) vs. Drew McFedries (186)
Spencer Fisher (155) vs. Shannon Gugerty (156)
Matt Horwich (186) vs. Dan Miller (185)
Marcus Aurelio (156) vs. Hermes Franca (156)
Pete Sell (170) vs. Josh Burkman (173)*

wtf?

Most fighters hardly made weight.
Alves 171? wtf?
I bet Dana gave him a watch your weight "look"

polandprzem
10-25-2008, 03:48 AM
Damn Silva better not talk in English.

And I hate his voice. He talks like a little kid. :rolleyes

----------

damn it will be a great card. It is.

I ust to get up soon enough to watch all the fights. And hopefully they will show after the main even the Leites fight.
ahhh I can't wait

djohn14
10-25-2008, 09:51 AM
wtf?

Most fighters hardly made weight.
Alves 171? wtf?
I bet Dana gave him a watch your weight "look"

Alves said 171 was his targeted weight.

dbreiden83080
10-25-2008, 12:00 PM

Dude would be so much more marketable if he could speak even decent English. Everyone has to talk about how great this guy is because he can't do it for himself in the promos.

djohn14
10-25-2008, 01:10 PM
Dude would be so much more marketable if he could speak even decent English. Everyone has to talk about how great this guy is because he can't do it for himself in the promos.

He dosent have to speak for himself, because his strikes do all the talking.

dbreiden83080
10-25-2008, 01:12 PM
He dosent have to speak for himself, because his strikes do all the talking.

Yeah okay, not the point....

dbreiden83080
10-25-2008, 01:13 PM
Latest Blog

7CpazHfpowg

ATRAIN
10-25-2008, 01:52 PM
Rachelle Leah > Most people

speaking of anyone have a link to the pics online? :) Someone pm me.

Evan
10-25-2008, 02:25 PM

cagepotato.com

The pics suck....meh...playboy is terrible.

Hey anyone up for the chatroom tonight?

djohn14
10-25-2008, 02:41 PM

Shes beautiful, but like Evan said, the pics suck.

djohn14
10-25-2008, 02:41 PM
Yeah okay, not the point....

I didnt say it was the point, I was just making a statement.

Evan
10-25-2008, 02:48 PM
Before my post gets too buried....Chat room roll call? I will be there on/off all night if any of you will. If it sucks we can post in this thread I guess.

dbreiden83080
10-25-2008, 03:15 PM
Before my post gets too buried....Chat room roll call? I will be there on/off all night if any of you will. If it sucks we can post in this thread I guess.

I'll pop in Chat, and post in the thread

Evan
10-25-2008, 03:19 PM
I'll pop in Chat, and post in the thread

See ya at 9'ish. :toast

I'm out to enjoy this incredible weather in Dallas until then.

djohn14
10-25-2008, 04:21 PM
See ya at 9'ish. :toast

I'm out to enjoy this incredible weather in Dallas until then.

Well, I might. Ill do my best, Ill post here afterwards for sure, I just dont know how caught up Ill get with my company. Im out to enjoy this incredible weather in Senath until then.

Anti.Hero
10-25-2008, 08:46 PM
cmon 9pm cmon 9pm cmon 9pm

Evan
10-25-2008, 09:10 PM
ok chat room is full of non mma people so I am here

BlackSwordsMan
10-25-2008, 09:13 PM

----------

damn it will be a great card. It is.

I ust to get up soon enough to watch all the fights. And hopefully they will show after the main even the Leites fight.
ahhh I can't wait

You should have seen him today on spike tv a special on him. He acts like a kid.

Anti.Hero
10-25-2008, 09:35 PM
That was a good fight!

Evan
10-25-2008, 09:36 PM
wtf Sherk?

This is what happens when you leave it to a decision.....

awesome fight tho

polandprzem
10-25-2008, 09:38 PM
Unanimous :rolleyes

dbreiden83080
10-25-2008, 09:41 PM
Sick ass fight, what a battle. Had it 29-28 Sherk but very close. Evan can Randy look any thinner i mean damn.

polandprzem
10-25-2008, 09:44 PM
The question is if courture can make the weight?

Evan
10-25-2008, 09:51 PM
Buuuuuuuuuckle WERDUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yeah super tiny stilll....figured he might have gained some by now.

Evan
10-25-2008, 09:55 PM
We may have already seen KO and Fight of the night. Will be hard to top wow

dbreiden83080
10-25-2008, 09:55 PM
Damn got that one wrong, big punch nice upset

dbreiden83080
10-25-2008, 09:56 PM
My Boy GSP in the HOUSEEEEEEEEEEEE :hat

Evan
10-25-2008, 10:00 PM
Damn got that one wrong,

99% of the planet did, no worries. :p:

Anti.Hero
10-25-2008, 10:23 PM
zzzzzzzzz

Evan
10-25-2008, 10:25 PM
worst ref of all time..."cmon guys do something" x 900. I know it wasn't that exciting but what the hell? Every 5 seconds?

polandprzem
10-25-2008, 10:28 PM
worst ref of all time..."cmon guys do something" x 900. I know it wasn't that exciting but what the hell? Every 5 seconds?

I fall asleep on that one

I'm awake now

The reak deal Josh vs Thiago !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evan
10-25-2008, 10:30 PM
I fall asleep on that one

I'm awake now

The reak deal Josh vs Thiago !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What time is it in Poland? 6:30am? You just get up or have you not gone to bed yet?

Evan
10-25-2008, 10:35 PM
kos is a stud for taking this on short notice

polandprzem
10-25-2008, 10:36 PM
4:35

but we had time change so 5:35 but now 4:36 :)

I was sleeping llike 30 seconnds cause I was at my aunt ...

polandprzem
10-25-2008, 10:55 PM
take down and controlling

hehe

Anti.Hero
10-25-2008, 10:55 PM
Kos took those hits the whole fight. Respect to him.

He will not be able to walk tomorrow :lol

Evan
10-25-2008, 10:56 PM
Kos took those hits the whole fight. Respect to him.

He will not be able to walk tomorrow :lol

Yeah no doubt...

djohn14
10-25-2008, 11:00 PM
Haha, thats my boy Alves. That man has earned me a lot of money. What vicious leg kicks, knees, punches. Dana, give him a title shot, hes been a good boy! I have so much respect for Kos, for not only taking the fight, but Damn...99.9% of the boys in MMA would be asleep after some of those shots. Kos really impressed me. I have nothing but respect for him!

dbreiden83080
10-25-2008, 11:00 PM
Alves is a fucking beast, Kos showed a lot of heart and on 2 weeks notice deserves a lot of props. Could not use his wrestling as much as i had hoped. Alves and GSP is a Superfight. That kid's striking is friggin insane. And he is so huge, and developing good takedown defense.

Just 1-3 for me heading into the main event. serves me right for picking Rich No Love, i never do, now he lets me down :p:

Evan
10-25-2008, 11:02 PM
KOS gained a lot of fans tonight.

Everyones picks suck so far... :p:

polandprzem
10-25-2008, 11:04 PM
Joe said Thiago walks around 200 punds and drops 170 for weight-ins

insaine

dbreiden83080
10-25-2008, 11:05 PM
Joe said Thiago walks around 200 punds and drops 170 for weight-ins

insaine

And un-healthy, that is too much weight to cut all the time

polandprzem
You think Patrick will go for it?

I mean going blind forward with his punches?

Evan
I have never understood why these guys cut weight. I can understand 5 lbs or so but.......

polandprzem
10-25-2008, 11:06 PM
And un-healthy, that is too much weight to cut all the time

IMO yup

What about Koscheck and his take down tries?
Hughes was better against Thiago but also was not successfull on ground maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

polandprzem
10-25-2008, 11:08 PM
Now let's see how insaine was polandprzem to mention Cote .... shshshshshshshshsh

Evan
silva has the shortest entourage people...lol

Anti.Hero
Silva fight on one monitor, World Series on the other. Life is good.

Evan
Now let's see how insaine was polandprzem to mention Cote .... shshshshshshshshsh

bought to find out

dbreiden83080
IMO yup

What about Koscheck and his take down tries?
Hughes was better against Thiago but also was not successfull on ground maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Shocking that might have been the 2 weeks notice that came into play because Kos is a better wrestler than Hughes but the dude is so big he is hard to get down and his defense is improving. GSP will have his hands full big time with Alves that is for sure, if they fight. He can't let him blast those leg kicks like that. Would be a great fight.

Evan
10-25-2008, 11:09 PM
Silva fight on one monitor, World Series on the other. Life is good.

you're wasting half your time. :p:

polandprzem
10-25-2008, 11:11 PM
Shocking that might have been the 2 weeks notice that came into play because Kos is a better wrestler than Hughes but the dude is so big he is hard to get down and his defense is improving. GSP will have his hands full big time with Alves that is for sure, if they fight. He can't let him blast those leg kicks like that. Would be a great fight.

alves should work on versality

polandprzem
10-25-2008, 11:21 PM
jeez how stupid is silva

polandprzem
10-25-2008, 11:21 PM
silva is

Anti.Hero
10-25-2008, 11:22 PM
Silva is toying with him!

polandprzem
10-25-2008, 11:28 PM
Silva is toying with him!

give him doll

it;s fighting

polandprzem
10-25-2008, 11:30 PM
fuck

they should give victory to cote

Evan
10-25-2008, 11:30 PM
feel bad for Cote

polandprzem
10-25-2008, 11:31 PM
Siva is fucking bullsjit and joke

Evan
10-25-2008, 11:32 PM
Siva is fucking bullsjit and joke

?

polandprzem
10-25-2008, 11:32 PM
He showed absolutely nothing.

It's p4p best fighter?

polandprzem
10-25-2008, 11:33 PM
Asshole thinks Patrick was boooed

Anti.Hero
10-25-2008, 11:34 PM
Look how easily Silva dodged most of those shots.

"it's like he's in the Matrix" is right!

djohn14
10-25-2008, 11:36 PM
Asshole thinks Patrick was boooed

Dude what the hell is with you dissing Anderson. He clearly is the best P4P. Your gonna lose if you go out there and throw it all out 1 minute into it. He just wanted the fans not to booo because he wanted Cote to feel better about himself. He is a classact, and there is nothing wrong with that.

Evan
10-25-2008, 11:39 PM
Dear UFC

Never go to Chicago again...the fans suck.

Signed

people

dbreiden83080
10-25-2008, 11:41 PM
IT was just a matter of time but i feel bad for Cote, he gave it his all tried his best, now he'll be out for maybe a year with that ACL. Really a shame.

Just 2-3 for me on the fight picks, damn Rich no love you killed me asshole :hat

tlongII
10-25-2008, 11:41 PM
I'm glad I didn't buy this one. Doesn't sound too good.

Evan
10-25-2008, 11:42 PM

First two fights were worth the cost alone.

Everything else was so so....main event fail was unavoidable. Blown ACL...who-woulda-thunk-it?

anakha
10-25-2008, 11:43 PM
The Chicago crowd do not deserve another UFC event there again.

polandprzem
10-25-2008, 11:44 PM
Leites with impressive win !

djohn14
Thats my boy!!! Thales Leites is 4 real! Well, Imma go finish watching the game and hit the old dusty trail. See yall later!

dbreiden83080
Dear UFC

Never go to Chicago again...the fans suck.

Signed

people

:toast Fucking ass-hole fans tonight

alves should work on versality

GSP would have to really mix it up with alves for sure, can't just stand and strike. This is what i was arguing about with people about Penn and GSP, you think Penn wants any part of someone like Alves at 170? He just wants GSP, ALves would embarass Penn at 170. GSP can beat him because of his wrestling, what is Penn going to do other than stand there and get blasted with leg kicks?? He can't get Alves down, Kos couldn't get the fight down and i thought he had a shot at that. Alves is basically a 200 pd WW, Penn is too damn small.

dbreiden83080
10-25-2008, 11:47 PM

I did buy it, not a bad night of fights but not really worht 45 bucks either

Evan
oh hell....they mentioned mma.tv....now the people on sherdog know about that site and it will die. Darn it (watching my language for realz)...

polandprzem
Maybe in 2 years from now Cote will get a chance again.

------Joe a beard as a tribute to tanner

dbreiden83080
The Chicago crowd do not deserve another UFC event there again.

No they don't, they acted like morons

tlongII
10-25-2008, 11:48 PM
First two fights were worth the cost alone.

Everything else was so so....main event fail was unavoidable. Blown ACL...who-woulda-thunk-it?

What was the PPV price? I have trouble believing that 2 undercard fights would make it worth it.

dbreiden83080
10-25-2008, 11:48 PM
oh hell....they mentioned mma.tv....now the people on sherdog know about that site and it will die. Darn it (watching my language for realz)...

As long as we never get mentioned this place will be a pleasure. Keep the Sherdog nut-huggers the hell out of here

dbreiden83080
10-25-2008, 11:49 PM
What was the PPV price? I have trouble believing that 2 undercard fights would make it worth it.

45 bucks for me in NY

polandprzem
10-25-2008, 11:50 PM
Okay guy don't hate me for hating on Silva but I just hate him.

I'm going to sleep - 2 hours and I must to get up.

take care

dbreiden83080
10-25-2008, 11:52 PM
What was fight of the night, Sherk's win probably??

polandprzem
10-25-2008, 11:53 PM
sherk I think

dbreiden83080
10-25-2008, 11:56 PM
On to UFC 91, Brock and Randy for anyone who missed it, Randy looked really really small tonight working the corners of his fighters. What is going on with that????????

tlongII
10-25-2008, 11:58 PM
I'll definitely watch UFC 91.

dbreiden83080
10-26-2008, 12:03 AM
Yo Thiaga Alves, reminds me of Rocky 3. He is basically Mr. T. Young, hungry Lion who is beating everyone up and there is GSP ring-side he must be thinking "Shit i probably gotta fight this monster"...

Evan
10-26-2008, 12:40 AM

First two shown fights.

angelbelow
10-26-2008, 04:09 AM
what did the chicago fans do?

anakha
10-26-2008, 05:02 AM

Pretty much boo every single fight.

Especially the Silva-Cote fight, because they felt 'cheated' out of it with Cote's injury.

Evan
10-26-2008, 09:11 AM

embarrassed themselves. I haven't seen fans boo like that in 2 years.

polandprzem
10-26-2008, 10:08 AM
That booing was normal.

All in all there were booing after Forest won with jackson.

Is Siluia a fighter or just a star who wants to be flashy?
Was his intention to fight?

wtf? Fedor never did shit like this

Heath Ledger
10-26-2008, 10:44 AM
I never pay for my MMA fights. What is better than free?

Evan
10-26-2008, 10:47 AM
I don't see what the outcry is...the guy didn't get a chance to finish the fight. Sure Silva didn't look incredible but he never had a chance to finish.

Perhaps he had an injury.