PDA

View Full Version : Artest Wants to Join Clutchfans

Indazone
10-20-2008, 02:35 PM
Anyone wanna take a guess as to how long it will take him to get banned? LOL

http://www.clutchfans.net/news/1497...fans_let_me_in/ (http://www.clutchfans.net/news/1497/artest_on_clutchfans_let_me_in/)

Artest on ClutchFans: Let Me In!
Rockets forward says he's trying to create a ClutchFans account but can't get on
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2008 2:43 AM CST

Houston Rockets forward Ron Artest made an appearance on the Carmichael Dave radio show in Sacramento in the wee hours Friday morning, and a fan called in to ask him a question.

Does he ever go to ClutchFans?

"Yes, yes. I'm on ClutchFans a lot," said Artest. "Dave got me on ClutchFans. I was trying to get a password and ID, but for some reason I can't get no ID. I can't get on the site. I'm trying to interact but I can't."

The host of the show, Carmichael Dave, proceeded to ask Artest if he did get an account on ClutchFans if he would try to correct Rockets fans who criticize him.

"No, no, no. I'm not going to do that -- oh yeah, I might do that. I want two IDs. I want to be a heckler. I want to be like an internet heckler," said Artest.

The former Sacramento King also tossed in a teaser gem that he might post with his second "anonymous" account.

"Ron deserves a $100 million extension. He really does," deadpanned Artest.

For those asking -- I'm not sure why Artest can't get on. Carmichael Dave does post on the site, but he suffered a 5-day wait from when he registered until I approved his and about 100 other new accounts back in July. That was my fault -- it was pretty hectic when the Artest trade happened, but it still shouldn't have taken that long. So as a result of that wait, Dave assumed that we're not letting Ron's account through, but that's not the case.

So it's hard to say if the 6-foot-7 forward is serious about having attempted to get on, but if he did communicate with Houston fans like that, he'd likely rocket from current fan favorite to legendary status overnight.

Well, for me he already did when he delivered this line.

"My kid's asleep. I've eaten dinner. I'm ready to get on ClutchFans," said Artest.

RsxPiimp
10-20-2008, 02:36 PM
artest is the coolest mofo on earth:lmao

this also reminds me of another user in clubrsx

their names are superwald and natural frquency. diif personalities but same user:lol

BlackSwordsMan
10-20-2008, 03:58 PM
only a matter of time before duncan is here

duncan228
10-20-2008, 04:12 PM
only a matter of time before duncan is here

Who's to say he's not already? :)

DaDakota
10-20-2008, 04:23 PM
He won't be banned because he won't use multiple IDs to stir the pot.

DD

FromWayDowntown
10-20-2008, 04:24 PM

shhhh.

bdictjames
10-20-2008, 04:32 PM
I think Artest doesn't know that his name might already be in Clutch fans as a troll under another person, speaking from a logical standpoint.

Indazone
10-20-2008, 04:34 PM

DD

oh no? go buy a clue you wanker

"No, no, no. I'm not going to do that -- oh yeah, I might do that. I want two IDs. I want to be a heckler. I want to be like an internet heckler," said Artest.

hater
10-20-2008, 04:49 PM
:lol at Artest wanting to be a troll

sook
10-20-2008, 05:52 PM

DD

DaDa, i was banned,and then when i got unbanned i only posted 10 times and 3 days later i'm banned again? Does clutch accidentally have me on autoban?

BlackSwordsMan
10-20-2008, 05:59 PM

:wow

Purple & Gold
10-20-2008, 09:33 PM
I wonder if I'm banned at Clutchfans? It would be great to see what Artest says.

AnotherArgie
10-20-2008, 09:37 PM
Artest is KBP.

Roxsfan
10-20-2008, 11:31 PM
Ron is King.:toast

Tim Duncan
10-21-2008, 12:56 AM

I joined a while ago, but I don't really like to post a lot. It's just nice to interact with the community and just show the fans that I appreciate the support.

I think it is kind of humorous that this name was not taken by some the thousands of members on this site so i just decided to grab it for myself. haha

Fernando TD21
10-21-2008, 03:30 AM
DaDa, i was banned,and then when i got unbanned i only posted 10 times and 3 days later i'm banned again? Does clutch accidentally have me on autoban?
I think Artest is a moderator over there.

Indazone
10-21-2008, 07:52 AM
I joined a while ago, but I don't really like to post a lot. It's just nice to interact with the community and just show the fans that I appreciate the support.

I think it is kind of humorous that this name was not taken by some the thousands of members on this site so i just decided to grab it for myself. haha

hey, it really is Tim! Props for posting!! :toast

BlackSwordsMan
10-21-2008, 07:56 AM

Why does it say ''Position: Dominant Center'' under your name?

Indazone
10-21-2008, 08:09 AM
Cause he's a Center...despite all the PF designations by the league.

BlackSwordsMan
10-21-2008, 10:04 AM
Nah he's the greatest PF to ever grace bball

Double-Up
10-21-2008, 02:08 PM
I dunno but this might be him...I've never seen a new member (rookie) become a contributing member before his first post!

http://bbs.clutchfans.com/showthread.php?t=155804

nil.ball
10-21-2008, 02:10 PM
lol ibtl on the first post, i am sure he's ban will soon follow
clutchfans=jerks

IronMexican
Pretty damn cool of him.

spurs_fan_in_exile
He'll be Clutchfans version of Sequ, constantly challenging to people to meet him to fight at some street corner.

Indazone
10-21-2008, 03:08 PM
lol this poll is running at 50:50 that he'll get banned :P

robbie380
10-21-2008, 06:39 PM
well artest now has a membership on clutchfans. his screen name is artest music. the only post made under the name was by carmichael dave who was just testing the account to see if it worked. carmichael dave and ron had a radio show out in sacramento in case you were wondering.

Indazone
10-21-2008, 07:01 PM
well artest now has a membership on clutchfans. his screen name is artest music. the only post made under the name was by carmichael dave who was just testing the account to see if it worked. carmichael dave and ron had a radio show out in sacramento in case you were wondering.

He'll play it straight with this screen name but he'll have another troll name and he'll be screwing with people left and right. :lol

AnotherArgie
10-21-2008, 11:37 PM
I can't wait to see what he says when the "trade t-mac for manu" threads appear again... :stirpot:

cze1860
10-22-2008, 12:35 AM
is artest become a mod in that forum ??