PDA

View Full Version : "Are you deliberately trying to lose us this election, or...?"

PixelPusher
10-20-2008, 03:19 PM
Gl2EndLZv7w

DarrinS
10-20-2008, 03:24 PM
So, do you at least applaud the McCain supporters that put that guy in his place? I thought all "repugs" were racist pigs -- at least, according to boutons.

clambake
10-20-2008, 03:30 PM
sometimes, the overwhelming weight of shame is too much.

mccain should learn something from this.

PixelPusher
10-20-2008, 03:31 PM
So, do you at least applaud the McCain supporters that put that guy in his place? I thought all "repugs" were racist pigs -- at least, according to boutons.

Certainly. :toast

ironically, the comments for this youtube are full of republicans who are oblivious to the fact that this does them credit, and are instead claiming this was staged.

Edit: ...and a few Obama supporters who also think it was staged, precisely because it does republicans credit.

ChumpDumper
10-20-2008, 03:42 PM
I wonder how many bumper stickers Wild Cobra was hoping to sell there.

Tully365
10-20-2008, 03:56 PM

Yes, I applaud them.

And I think you know that boutons does not represent the overwhelming majority of Obama suppoters, just as David Duke does not represent the average McCain supporter.

I, for one, find the "repug" joke (or satire, or commentary--whatever you want to call it) tiresome and childish. boutons is unfortunately a product of his environment, an environment that would rather watch the Al Sharptons and David Dukes of the world scream at one another rather than see George Will and Bill Bradley have an intelligent debate about the serious issues that many intelligent and well informed Americans just happen to disagree upon.

DarrinS
10-20-2008, 04:15 PM
Yes, I applaud them.

And I think you know that boutons does not represent the overwhelming majority of Obama suppoters, just as David Duke does not represent the average McCain supporter.

I, for one, find the "repug" joke (or satire, or commentary--whatever you want to call it) tiresome and childish. boutons is unfortunately a product of his environment, an environment that would rather watch the Al Sharptons and David Dukes of the world scream at one another rather than see George Will and Bill Bradley have an intelligent debate about the serious issues that many intelligent and well informed Americans just happen to disagree upon.

:toast

And it's a shame that Tim Russert passed away. He was one of the best (and there aren't many good ones).

MannyIsGod
10-20-2008, 04:23 PM
Thats a fucking AWESOME video. Not because it paints McCain supporters in a bad light (quite the opposite) but because it shows people not putting up with this bullshit that is being spread by idiots. I love it.

hater
10-20-2008, 04:45 PM
howcome Spurswoman didn't talk to the press?

DarkReign
10-20-2008, 05:56 PM
So, do you at least applaud the McCain supporters that put that guy in his place?

Abso-fucking-lutely. About time.

FromWayDowntown
10-20-2008, 05:58 PM

:lol

sook
10-20-2008, 06:06 PM

probably whottt, he's really anti islam.