PDA

View Full Version : If there was anthing to the Ayers thing

DarrinS
10-20-2008, 08:47 PM
then Obama WOULD NOT BE ALLOWED to run for POTUS. He wouldn't even be able to get a security clearance. So, we can end that shit once and for all.

Would I rather he not have had any "association" with that scumbag? Yes, but it's not a REAL issue.

By the way, I'm still undecided.

DarrinS
10-20-2008, 08:49 PM
I think the Palin decision may be pushing me toward the donkey, but it's still close.

BTW, you guys can't stop calling her moose cunt, etc. She's not an idiot, she's just green.

Oh, Gee!!
10-20-2008, 08:50 PM
wow--some actual insight.

boutons_
10-20-2008, 09:00 PM
Talking about security clearances, First Turd probably wouldn't get one due to his 7-year secessionist AIP membership, and pitbull bitch, aka Moosie Galore (she is a moose cunt, but I'd never call her that :lol), has her own AIP endorsement of last June that could affect her security clearance.

Mr. Peabody
10-20-2008, 09:08 PM
Talking about security clearances, First Turd probably wouldn't get one due to his 7-year secessionist AIP membership, and pitbull bitch, aka Moosie Galore (she is a moose cunt, but I'd never call her that :lol), has her own AIP endorsement of last June that could affect her security clearance.

I have no idea who you are talking about. "First Turd"?

MannyIsGod
10-20-2008, 09:08 PM
I think the Palin decision may be pushing me toward the donkey, but it's still close.

BTW, you guys can't stop calling her moose cunt, etc. She's not an idiot, she's just green.

I think this is true. I think that when people try to make the case that she's obviously never considered many issues that are vital on the national stage and she's definitely never considered anything as far as foreign policy goes.

She's going to play to the current GOP base much stronger as time goes on and she's going to come out of this as a rising star for that base, but I'm not sure that base is going to be the future of the GOP. Maybe its just that I hope its not, but that base is absolutely horrible for this country. Thats the base that got Bush into office and I see Palin as more of the same in that regard.

Mr. Peabody
10-20-2008, 09:10 PM
She's going to play to the current GOP base much stronger as time goes on and she's going to come out of this as a rising star for that base, but I'm not sure that base is going to be the future of the GOP. Maybe its just that I hope its not, but that base is absolutely horrible for this country. Thats the base that got Bush into office and I see Palin as more of the same in that regard.

I think this brand of Republican is fading. I think true fiscal conservatives will reemerge as the dominant faction of the Republican Party. The big government Republicans had their run and it didn't work.

hater
10-20-2008, 09:10 PM
I concede Palin might not be an idiot.

BTW, I would also call a chick that can truly deepthroat "not an idiot". that doesn't mean I would want her to be VP.

Purple & Gold
10-20-2008, 09:13 PM
:wow :wow Pretty articulate for a Repub.

RandomGuy
10-21-2008, 09:17 AM
[Palin is] not an idiot, she's just green.

I agree. She is affable, and has a great deal of charm and charisma.

She is, however, stricken by a rank ignorance of the world in general. The former cannot be taught, but to fix the latter, she might have to overcome the anti-intellectual streak in her that plays well with the GOP base. She would overcome one weakness, but lose a strength.

boutons_
10-21-2008, 10:20 AM
""she's just green"

Understandable for age 24, but at age 44, after years in politics, it's really inexcusable.

Like dubya, she's a vote-getting Useful Idiot, a front man as demagogue and rabble rouser for the Repug string-pullers.

Ignorant, anti-science, anti-intellectual, racist, nominally "Christian", associated with militant "Christian" supremacists, aggressively anti-environment while sucking up to resource-extraction corps, she's the perfect embodiment of all that is ugly, repulsive, and, yes, anti-American, in the far-right Repug base.

To a broader America's credit, her negative ratings continue to increase, and does her negative effect on McNasty's electability. She's a main reason endorsements and $$$ are flowing to HUSSEIN.

ratm1221
10-21-2008, 10:26 AM
Ignorant, anti-science, anti-intellectual, racist, nominally "Christian", associated with militant "Christian" supremacists, aggressively anti-environment while sucking up to resource-extraction corps, she's the perfect embodiment of all that is ugly, repulsive, and, yes, anti-American, in the far-right Repug base.

Haha, harsh, but I can't argue. She definitely goes against everything I believe in.

DarkReign
10-21-2008, 11:05 AM
then Obama WOULD NOT BE ALLOWED to run for POTUS. He wouldn't even be able to get a security clearance. So, we can end that shit once and for all.

Would I rather he not have had any "association" with that scumbag? Yes, but it's not a REAL issue.

Who would have thought you and I were so similar.

DarrinS
10-21-2008, 11:05 AM

So, I take it you'd be opposed to someone who associated with a militant "Christian"?

And "aggressively anti-environment"? WTF?

Findog
10-21-2008, 11:18 AM
I don't know how dumb or how smart she is, but she has a troubling lack of intellectual curiosity. That of course will manifest itself as stupidity sometimes. I'm sure she has expertise in something, just not anything that would help her do her job as POTUS if McCain croaks.

shelshor
10-21-2008, 01:31 PM

A person's associations have never disqualified a candidate from running for an elective office--that's a decision left up to the voters
However the Ayer's & Wright relationships MAY prevent Obama from being either a Secret Service, CIA or FBI agent and would keep him out of certain levels of the US Post Office, IRS and the State & Defense Depts
As for POTUS, there were some urban legends that the CIA & NSA were withholding certain info from Carter, Reagan & Clinton, because of doubts of their loyalties