PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for Obama's Grandmother

ggoose25
10-20-2008, 10:16 PM
She is ill:
http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/obama/1232408,obama-grandmother-102108.article

My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family.

ducks
10-20-2008, 11:09 PM
what a politcally move!

Shastafarian
10-20-2008, 11:11 PM
what a politcally move!

Surprise surprise, ducks is an asshole who has trouble with the english language.

Anti.Hero
10-20-2008, 11:13 PM
I would, but the left looks down on such things.

Shastafarian
10-20-2008, 11:16 PM
It's so refreshing to see the true side of compassionate conservatism.

Anti.Hero
10-20-2008, 11:17 PM
Compassionate conservative was coined by Michael Savage and stolen by Bush.

Shastafarian
10-20-2008, 11:19 PM
Compassionate conservative was coined by Michael Savage and stolen by Bush.

You're not compassionate. BREAKING NEWS!!!!

ducks
10-20-2008, 11:21 PM
Surprise surprise, ducks is an asshole who has trouble with the english language.

if maccain stopped his campain for his grandmother
obama would call it a politcally move

BRHornet45
10-20-2008, 11:21 PM
It's so refreshing to see the true side of compassionate conservatism.

son where were you or the person who posted this thread last week whenever Nancy Reagan got hurt? I don't recall seeing you guys wish her well. Anyways ... I wish Obama's grandma well.

ducks
10-20-2008, 11:22 PM
son where were you or the person who posted this thread last week whenever Nancy Reagan got hurt? I don't recall seeing you guys wish her well.

they were celebrating in their little houses

Shastafarian
10-20-2008, 11:24 PM
if maccain stopped his campain for his grandmother
obama would call it a politcally move

You're such an idiot. First of all you pretending to know what Obama would do is fucking ridiculous. Second all of the mere notion that ANYONE in either campaign would call this a political move is asinine. You're an idiot.

son where were you or the person who posted this thread last week whenever Nancy Reagan got hurt? I don't recall seeing you guys wish her well. Anyways ... I wish Obama's grandma well.

So now because I didn't post in a thread about Nancy Reagan I'm not compassionate? I don't even remember that thread. Go dig it up and maybe I'll read it. Otherwise STFU and post some more retarded shit about Obama sucking because all liberal women are ugly.

ducks
10-20-2008, 11:27 PM
are you calling Obama the smartest person in the face of the earth?

I call all politicans liars and stupid
lying is stupid even if it gets your way
you have to live with yourself
(not sure how obama and most politicans can though)

ducks
10-20-2008, 11:27 PM
You're such an idiot. First of all you pretending to know what Obama would do is fucking ridiculous. Second all of the mere notion that ANYONE in either campaign would call this a political move is asinine. You're an idiot.

So now because I didn't post in a thread about Nancy Reagan I'm not compassionate? I don't even remember that thread. Go dig it up and maybe I'll read it. Otherwise STFU and post some more retarded shit about Obama sucking because all liberal women are ugly.
so you say you did not read it or rember it
now comes the excuses

Shastafarian
10-20-2008, 11:28 PM
so you say you did not read it or rember it
now comes the excuses

I didn't read it and don't remember it. How is that an "excuse"? You're still an asshole/moron.

Anti.Hero
10-20-2008, 11:28 PM
He regretted not spending more time bedside with his mother, so now he takes time off to deal with family. That's not political move, that's life.

ducks
10-20-2008, 11:31 PM
He regretted not spending more time bedside with his mother, so now he takes time off to deal with family. That's not political move, that's life.

he is just trying to get more votes
it makes him look good

Shastafarian
10-20-2008, 11:33 PM
he is just trying to get more votes
it makes him look good

I certainly hope your grandmothers are in good health and don't read this forum. I have a feeling they wouldn't be too happy about the things you're saying here.

ducks
10-20-2008, 11:34 PM
I certainly hope your grandmothers are in good health and don't read this forum. I have a feeling they wouldn't be too happy about the things you're saying here.

they are both dead
I had fun with them when they were alive
I spent a week each summer with each one growing up

Shastafarian
10-20-2008, 11:35 PM
they are both dead

Yet you're still such a prick when the grandmother of someone else is gravely ill. You sound like an awesome human being

ducks
10-20-2008, 11:36 PM
Yet you're still such a prick when the grandmother of someone else is gravely ill. You sound like an awesome human being

I know I am awesome
I have people tell me that alot
I had someone call me today
and told me how great I am at my job and thanked me and said her computer has never worked better in her life!

ChumpDumper
10-20-2008, 11:37 PM
Where was the Nancy Reagan thread from hornetfan?

Shastafarian
10-20-2008, 11:37 PM
I know I am awesome
I have people tell me that alot
I had someone call me today
and told me how great I am at my job and thanked me and said her computer has never worked better in her life!

Congratulations. It's funny when the tech guys in India have a better grasp of English than someone who works in Yuma, Arizona.

Shastafarian
10-20-2008, 11:38 PM
Where was the Nancy Reagan thread from hornetfan?

I looked for it and can't find it.

PixelPusher
10-21-2008, 12:17 AM
I clicked on this thread, fully expecting it to be boring, non-controversial.

I would, but the left looks down on such things.

If you were truly were someone who would, you wouldn't care who may or may not look down on such things.

Purple & Gold
10-21-2008, 12:24 AM
Wow at how some of the Repubs look like in this thread. I'll pray for a speedy recovery.

TheMadHatter
10-21-2008, 12:49 AM
Why does anyone take ducks seriously?

This guy can't even spell, he reminds me of Kleetus the Slack Jawed Yokel from the Simpsons.

cherylsteele
10-21-2008, 01:03 AM
I missed hearing about Mrs Reagan's fall, I hope she recovers. I know when people of her age breaks bones like that it can be life threatening.

jochhejaam
10-21-2008, 01:21 AM
She is ill:
http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/obama/1232408,obama-grandmother-102108.article

I had a close relationship with my own Grandmother, didn't realize how strong the bond was until she passed.

Did pray, thanks for posting gg.

MannyIsGod
10-21-2008, 01:35 AM
I missed hearing about Mrs Reagan's fall, I hope she recovers. I know when people of her age breaks bones like that it can be life threatening.

She is ill:

I had a close relationship with my own Grandmother, didn't realize how strong the bond was until she passed.

Did pray, thanks for posting gg.

:tu

Hope she pulls through ok.

T Park
10-21-2008, 02:06 AM
Hope shes ok. Last thing Barack needs during a most stressfull time right now is his thoughts drifting. Hoping for a speedy recovery so after he wins he can start focusing on his work.

timvp
10-21-2008, 02:09 AM
It'd be a shame if she didn't get to see her grandson achieve the pinnacle accomplishment. She has obviously done a great job in raising and guiding him and it'd be unfair for her not to witness it.

Hopefully she pulls through :tu

2Blonde
10-21-2008, 02:22 AM
It'd be a shame if she didn't get to see her grandson achieve the pinnacle accomplishment. She has obviously done a great job in raising and guiding him and it'd be unfair for her not to witness it.

I hadn't thought of that. That would be awful. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family and I hope his grandmother recovers quickly.

milkyway21
10-21-2008, 03:31 AM

me too. I am her favorite grandchild who gets the invites when she goes for a vacation(God bless her soul).

get well soon to Obama's grandma and hope Nancy Reagan is now okay(didn't read any updates about her recently).

RandomGuy
10-21-2008, 08:49 AM

Grandmothers can be incredibly tenacious, when it comes to their grandchildren. It wouldn't surprise me if she hung on for a while yet.

sook
10-21-2008, 01:18 PM
the decency in some people on here...

angel_luv
10-21-2008, 01:27 PM
I'll pray for her speedy and complete recovery.

clambake
10-21-2008, 01:29 PM
I'll pray for her speedy and complete recovery.

you're going to pray for the lady that raised the anti-christ?

Shastafarian
10-21-2008, 01:30 PM

I thought about going there but decided against it.

ElNono
10-21-2008, 01:30 PM

You guys better give it a break... I'm at work and I can't stop laughing...
:lmao