PDA

View Full Version : Oberto's Preseason Performance thus far.

xellos88330
10-21-2008, 01:04 AM
Just wondering how you all think he is doing. If this is a duplicate thread then my bad.

angelbelow
10-21-2008, 02:03 AM
from his sstats he looked productive. i havent watched any games so how does he look inperson?

AusSpursFan
10-21-2008, 05:48 AM
He doesn't have what it takes to be a starting C. In all honesty I would prefer to see Watkins there and that is saying something.

SpurSupremacist
10-21-2008, 05:52 AM
He doesn't have what it takes to be a starting C. In all honesty I would prefer to see Watkins there and that is saying something.

It really isn't saying anything, considering the source.

DROB4EVER
10-21-2008, 03:25 PM
The guy does what Pop wants with the exception of blocking shots. His is one of the top rebounds pr min guys in the leauge. Great passer and pick setter not gonna get more than 7 ppg.

I could see Watkins stepping in if he becomes a better passer and reduced turn overs. Also needs to get a shot from the elbows but I think he and Ian would make us a better fg% D team

lefty
10-21-2008, 03:32 PM
Who cares avout preseason?

Jordan Farmar and Fisher will ourebound him in the playoffs

thispego
10-21-2008, 07:55 PM
It really isn't saying anything, considering the source.

SCOFF. Oberto haters can suck shit and die.

underdawg
10-22-2008, 12:57 AM
SCOFF. Oberto haters can suck shit and die.

I like Oberto, but in the past couple of years he has become a bigger liability than Vaughn, Finley and Bonner. That's sad when you look at it.:depressed

Amuseddaysleeper
10-22-2008, 01:42 AM
I like Oberto, but in the past couple of years he has become a bigger liability than Vaughn, Finley and Bonner. That's sad when you look at it.:depressed

I think that's going a bit far. Oberto still has a lot of potential when he chooses to show up. He was wonderful for the Spurs in the 2007 playoffs.

I just wish he would go back to getting easy buckets and rebounding the ball.

I do agree that he is not a starting center in the NBA. The fact that there's a good chance he could be starting for the Spurs this year shows the lack of depth in the bigman rotation.