PDA

View Full Version : LMAO at Crock Lesnar on ESPN E60 today ...

BRHornet45
10-21-2008, 08:26 PM
did anyone see the special on him today? the interviewer started to ask him about steroids and that cocky bastard just got up and stormed off the set like a bitch. Lesnar is a big ass dude and could beat down most "average" people who come his way, but his arrogance annoys me. he has only faced two legit opponents in his "MMA career" (one of which beat him), yet he talks likes he is a legend in the sport. unfortunately though I think that he will beat Randy at the next fight. Randy is 45 and past his prime. Its just a matter of time before Randy loses the belt and UFC set it up perfectly for Lesnar to win it. hopefully Randy can beat this piece of shit down though. here is the video ... two parts (he talks in the second video)

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?videoId=3655531&categoryId=3060647&n8pe6c=2

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?videoId=3655523&categoryId=3060647&n8pe6c=1

Evan
10-21-2008, 08:29 PM
I can't wait to see this....

In all fairness Brock has never been busted for roids...sorry you don't get that big unless you have serious genetics and he passed a surprise test this week.

dbreiden83080
10-21-2008, 08:31 PM
and he passed a surprise test this week.

LOL, how do you know this stuff Evan

Who you sleeping with?? :p:

Evan
10-21-2008, 08:34 PM
LOL, how do you know this stuff Evan

Who you sleeping with?? :p:

Boo-yaa

http://mmajunkie.com/news/13059/six-pre-ufc-91-drug-tests-come-back-clean.mma

BRHornet45
10-21-2008, 08:35 PM
sorry guys I forgot to include the second link with Brock being interviewed ... its up now

Evan
10-21-2008, 08:50 PM
BRHornet...thanks for that!

Here I go trashing ESPN and they produce a fine and fair piece on MMA. That was very good. And my my my does Randy look small....

Did anyone watch the follow up piece? " E:60 Bring The Pain Roundtable Discussion" The sheer obliviousnesses of that round table is amazing.

dbreiden83080
10-21-2008, 09:05 PM
Did anyone watch the follow up piece? " E:60 Bring The Pain Roundtable Discussion" The sheer obliviousnesses of that round table is amazing.

Jesus H Christ Evan what a bunch of friggin morons.

"Who is Brock, what does he do"

"Randy is who, that submission guy"

"Kimbo looked tough and then they found out he wasn't"

"How many fights has Brock had"

And this is their job to know this shit. What a bunch of tools.

Evan
10-21-2008, 09:10 PM
Jesus H Christ Evan what a bunch of friggin morons.

"Who is Brock, what does he do"

"Randy is who, that submission guy"

"Kimbo looked tough and then they found out he wasn't"

"How many fights has Brock had"

And this is their job to know this shit. What a bunch of tools.

No doubt...the main guy seemed like he knew his stuff but those other people...holy hell....

"I wouldn't think wrestling would have much to do with MMA"

There is a few others....

stunning!

I have to admit though...that main piece was very good. Is ESPN starting to do good stuff like this again a lot or is 99.99% of it still Tony Kornheiser type garbage?

dbreiden83080
10-21-2008, 09:16 PM
did anyone see the special on him today? the interviewer started to ask him about steroids and that cocky bastard just got up and stormed off the set like a bitch.

Alright here is the deal with that. The WWE has had so much steroid scandal in the past. Mcmahon even was put on trial for supposedly distributing them in the 80's and 90's to guys like Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage. Brock clearly did not want to get accused of that stuff by the interviewer so he walked away and it looks like he calmed down and they re-started the interview, so i say no big deal. Like he said, he's never failed a drug test.

Lesnar is a big ass dude and could beat down most "average" people who come his way, but his arrogance annoys me. he has only faced two legit opponents in his "MMA career" (one of which beat him), yet he talks likes he is a legend in the sport.

Brock is playing a character, a lot of people don't seem to get this. Years in the WWE, he knows how to sell himself to the public. He has this love him or hate him, but i have to watch him, persona going on. It's one of the things that had Dana White so excited about him. He has the look, and the charisma and the character down but can he compete at this level?? At the end of the day Brock just has to win. Tito played this game for years with his bad boy image and if he was still a great 205 pd fighter, he'd still be selling out UFC shows and headlining events. Brock just has to win and back everything up. And if he doesn't, he doesnt.

djohn14
10-21-2008, 09:16 PM
We should have our own show!

dbreiden83080
10-21-2008, 09:21 PM
We should have our own show!

4 of 5 of us could have debated that round-table in an intelligent fashion. That was like they were in class and were taking notes on a new subject or something.

Evan
10-21-2008, 09:25 PM
Its kind of like...

"But I thought you had to be black to play basketball?"

djohn14
10-21-2008, 09:39 PM
I know. ESPN should stick to what they know, but thats not a lot either. If they stick to NBA, MLB, and NFL they'll be OK, but they know nothing about MMA. It is a joke. I still cant get over how they tried to build Kimbo up.

dbreiden83080
10-21-2008, 09:41 PM
I know. ESPN should stick to what they know, but thats not a lot either. If they stick to NBA, MLB, and NFL they'll be OK, but they know nothing about MMA. It is a joke. I still cant get over how they tried to build Kimbo up.

How do you hold a round-table like that and nobody knows what the hell is going on? I mean is that the show format or something? The guy who does the story is the only one who knows shit about the topic because that was just terrible. The piece on Brock was great though

cornbread
10-21-2008, 09:46 PM
You can take the boy out of the WWF but you can't take the WWF out of the boy. I don't expect him to stop acting like a bafoon anytime soon.

dbreiden83080
10-21-2008, 09:50 PM
You can take the boy out of the WWF but you can't take the WWF out of the boy. I don't expect him to stop acting like a bafoon anytime soon.

He's stirring the pot and selling tickets, doing his job.

tlongII
10-21-2008, 10:43 PM
Does the UFC test for HGH?

Evan
10-21-2008, 10:52 PM

Nobody does that I know of.

Anti.Hero
10-21-2008, 10:59 PM
lol That first video with noob round table was horrible.

dbreiden83080
10-21-2008, 11:02 PM

If Brock is taking it, he sure isn't the only one in the UFC. Athletes will do anything to get an edge if they know they won't get caught.

Evan
10-21-2008, 11:23 PM
Dude is just too big...so much of that is genetics.

dbreiden83080
10-21-2008, 11:42 PM
^^

Agreed and his workout routines are insane

LEONARD
10-22-2008, 12:29 PM
Recorded it but haven't watched it yet...tonight I will...

E:60 is by far the best show on ESPN. They've done 4-5 MMA segments...Militech, Gina, Kimbo, Lesnar...

polandprzem
10-22-2008, 12:30 PM
http://www.njpw.co.jp/news/topics/2005/10/img/1005/body042.jpg

http://i29.tinypic.com/bdtu7r.jpg

Crock Lesnar?

dbreiden83080
10-22-2008, 12:31 PM
http://www.njpw.co.jp/news/topics/2005/10/img/1005/body042.jpg

What a beast

polandprzem
10-22-2008, 12:32 PM
btw. You know my viewpoint about steroids already :)

dbreiden83080
10-22-2008, 12:35 PM
^^ No

Evan
10-22-2008, 12:37 PM
btw. You know my viewpoint about steroids already :)

?

polandprzem
10-22-2008, 12:40 PM
Why he needs that big penis on his chest?

polandprzem
10-22-2008, 12:41 PM
?

IMO about 90% pro athleths are taking steroids

dbreiden83080
10-22-2008, 12:44 PM
IMO about 90% pro athleths are taking steroids

10 years ago maybe, not now

polandprzem
10-22-2008, 12:58 PM
10 years ago maybe, not now

What has changed?

polandprzem
10-22-2008, 12:59 PM
Did the sport regressed ?

dbreiden83080
10-22-2008, 01:04 PM
What has changed?

What do you mean what has changed, everything has changed. the MLB scandal has taken awareness on this issue from 10 to about 120. People are more aware of it and asking more question than ever. Testing is more prevelant and better than ever. Plently of Athletes will do anything if they have no fear of getting caught, the MLB old policy gave them free reign, but now there is great risk of getting caught. Sean Sherk failed a test and lost his title. That serves notice to all UFC fighters. The UFC tests everyone, i am not seeing your point. Some guys may still beat the system but like i said it is waaaaay better than before.

polandprzem
10-22-2008, 01:19 PM
Now you gonna get pissed :rolleyes:

They are doing test before and after fights right? what about when they are training?
What abuot laboratories which are inventing new steroids? They are way ahead of those who are doing tests.
btw. athletes can take a dose which is legal. So called human level abount of steroids in a body.
Steroids are giving so much adventage that it is beyond me that sportsmen would not use them.
Another thing is taht steroids are not dangerous. You just need to know what to do and take while taking and after taking steroids.

You can say waht you want but most fans know and they are used to it. They are used their favorite spotsmen are taking steroids and that's the way it is.
No genetics will allowe you to train 5, 6 times in a week time and be recovered after practice and regenerate their body.

Ps. Damn you ! This forum is growing fast, I have not much time for NBA :D

Evan
10-22-2008, 01:31 PM
I don't steroids help much in mma since strength doesn't help much. Technique and game plans means so much more. Such a high risk to get busted...

dbreiden83080
10-22-2008, 01:36 PM
They are doing test before and after fights right? what about when they are training?

This was posted by Evan in this thread and answers this

"The NSAC's year-round testing was implemented earlier this year. MMA fighters are subject to drug testing at any time -- for just about any reason -- throughout the year, regardless of whether or not the fighter is scheduled for an upcoming event. However, the testing is usually reserved for scheduled fighters"

Usually reserved for scheduled fights but the fear is out there that at any time you can be tested. So that right off the bat drops the number of guys doing it.

"What about laboratories which are inventing new steroids? They are way ahead of those who are doing tests"

That is debateable at best and i don't think either one of us has the education in that field to speak to such a claim. I'm not a doctor or a steroid expert are you?? The people who are testing are the experts. Like i said 10 years ago especially in baseball this was all over the place but now there is tons of awareness and testing. Are there guys still cheating and beating the system, sure. However it is a pretty simple forumula.

More Awareness, plus more testing = Greater fear among the athletes of getting caught= less athletes taking steroids. Sherk found that out the hard way, you think GSP or Randy want to lose their belts over a failed drug test?? If there is an easy way around beating the test Sherk, missed the boat. It's much harder to get away with it now.

desflood
10-22-2008, 01:55 PM
Sean Sherk failed a test and lost his title. That serves notice to all UFC fighters.
It might have, had he not been given an immediate title fight after. Seems more like it was a notice that steroids only matter if you're not Dana White's buddy.

dbreiden83080
10-22-2008, 01:57 PM
It might have, had he not been given an immediate title fight after. Seems more like it was a notice that steroids only matter if you're not Dana White's buddy.

And how does that matter when looking at my point as a whole? He still got caught and that serves notice, right?? Sherk's rep is forever stained thanks to that.

Evan
10-22-2008, 02:08 PM
Every fighter is a friend of Dana until you fight for someone else or he needs you later.

Business man first…reality way down the line.

dbreiden83080
10-22-2008, 02:10 PM
Every fighter is a friend of Dana until you fight for someone else or he needs you later.

Business man first…reality way down the line.

Exactly and getting another crack at the title doesn't take away the embarassment of the failed test nor does it make other fighters feel more comfortable about cheating.

desflood
10-22-2008, 02:14 PM
And how does that matter when looking at my point as a whole? He still got caught and that serves notice, right?? Sherk's rep is forever stained thanks to that.
Sure, his reputation was damaged. There's no doubt there. But I'm not sure just getting caught serves as a proper notice if the punishment isn't fitting. The Athletic Commission did the right thing with the fine and suspension - but I don't think his title was taken, was it? I know that's what happened to both Barnett and Sylvia when they were caught. The overall lesson wasn't "Don't take steroids, you'll get caught", it was "Don't get caught taking steroids if you're not a close personal friend of the boss".

angelbelow
10-22-2008, 02:16 PM
i dont like his arrogance either. i admire his work ethic though. either way im pulling for randy, courture is just a lovable guy.

dbreiden83080
10-22-2008, 02:18 PM
Sure, his reputation was damaged. There's no doubt there. But I'm not sure just getting caught serves as a proper notice if the punishment isn't fitting. The Athletic Commission did the right thing with the fine and suspension - but I don't think his title was taken, was it? I know that's what happened to both Barnett and Sylvia when they were caught. The overall lesson wasn't "Don't take steroids, you'll get caught", it was "Don't get caught taking steroids if you're not a close personal friend of the boss".

The embarassment of getting caught is usually enough to make most fighers sweat taking the roids. I kind of outlined that in an earlier post. Someone like Chuck Liddell makes a lot of money outside the octagon. If he got busted, his rep takes a huge hit, he has tons of explaining to do to his fans and he likely loses endorsements. It hangs over his head forever. The big stars in the sport have so much to lose is my main point and with greater awareness and testing, that fear of getting caught is more prevelant than ever. There is not free reign to abuse the rules.

dbreiden83080
10-22-2008, 02:20 PM
i dont like his arrogance either. i admire his work ethic though. either way im pulling for randy, courture is just a lovable guy.

I don't mind the ego, he's playing a role, stirring the pot, selling tickets. If everyone thinks he is in awe of Randy it is less interesting.

angelbelow
10-22-2008, 02:26 PM
I don't mind the ego, he's playing a role, stirring the pot, selling tickets. If everyone thinks he is in awe of Randy it is less interesting.

i agree with that. his role is part of the reason i watch because i want him to lose. so his ego does indeed sell tickets :p:

polandprzem
10-22-2008, 02:36 PM
I don't steroids help much in mma since strength doesn't help much. Technique and game plans means so much more. Such a high risk to get busted...

Stenght does help a lot, thoug I do agree that techique is more important.

The thing is that yoiu can recover way much faster after workout. Way much.

And I'm not gonna pesuade nobody. I don't give a shrimp wasting my nerves doing so.

I recomend you 2 documantary movies - "bigger, stronger, faster - side effect of being american"
(more mental stuff and how it goeas inside sports, some starts and interwies with sportsmen and trainers)

and
"Superhuman faking it!"
National georaphic movie
(more scietific approach - what steroids gives you, what can they cause and how)

There are also some books - but I'm not into reading and I'm not into steroids that much. But I'm on a board where there is a forum about illegal "stuff". People who are training and taking steroids. And man thay know the shit.
Now go figure what knowledge do a modern laboratories with tons of money have.

dbreiden83080
10-22-2008, 02:39 PM
But I'm on a board where there is a forum about illegal "stuff". People who are training and taking steroids. And man thay know the shit.
Now go figure what knowledge do a modern laboratories with tons of money have.

How many of those people on the board are being randomly tested by athletic commissions for steroids?? You seem to give no credit at all to the ones administering the tests. These people aren't dummies.

polandprzem
10-22-2008, 02:46 PM
Among the sprinters at the 2008 Olympics who run the 100M there will not be one who is not doped. According to Angel Heredia in an interview by ‘Der Spiegel’. The Mexican is the principal witness for the prosecution by American authorities against Marion Jones. “In the 100M finals there will not be anyone clean because- says he who was at one time the supplier of epo to the ex superstar from the USA, who is now retired after being mired in scandal- the difference between 10 seconds and 9.7 is made by doping”. Heredia admits to having helped Maurice Greene, three years after his Olympic victory at Sydney. "I supplied him", he says. "We collaborated in 2003 and 2004. If he says that he was clean, I can only say that it is a lie". According to Heredia, “epo is in style, but it is only half as potent without also the supplementation with iron in the blood”. Then goes on to say how the so called “epo boost” that he developed can provide performances 10 times better than epo classic.

The Mexican tells that as an athlete he himself began to dope “ because everybody was doing it” and he remembers: “ athletes that he had beaten previously were tossing the discus 10 meters farther than him. I also wanted to qualify for the games”. He maintains that he knows of doping substances that can not be found by controls. “We have used crèmes that leave no trace, but keep a higher level of testosterone constantly in the body” he explains. He goes on to say that athletes even with lesser economic resources take steroids hoping not to be caught, “but if someone is able to spend $100,000, I can get him substances that cannot be discovered by tests” “It is enough for me to modify a pair of molecules at the end of a chemical chain, and the whole structure slips by the control.”

desflood
10-22-2008, 05:00 PM
he passed a surprise test this week.
I missed this before.

It shouldn't be any surprise. He should know he's going to be tested, as he's taking part in one of the biggest main events of the year. The moment they announced this fight he knew he'd have to be clean.

This is not a statement as to whether I believe he is or is not roided. I'm just saying it's not really a surprise test.

Evan
10-22-2008, 05:47 PM
I missed this before.

It shouldn't be any surprise. He should know he's going to be tested, as he's taking part in one of the biggest main events of the year. The moment they announced this fight he knew he'd have to be clean.

This is not a statement as to whether I believe he is or is not roided. I'm just saying it's not really a surprise test.

In all fairness the tests are year round whether you are fighting or not.

polandprzem
10-23-2008, 01:32 AM
In all fairness the tests are year round whether you are fighting or not.

And who is making an announcment?

- Hey boss Brock has over the limit testosteron level what to do?
- You kidding? The fight is in 3 weeks!

Carl Lewis was on steroids but they hidden it.

btw. I'm not considerating taking steroids as cheating

Evan
10-23-2008, 08:43 AM
And who is making an announcment?

Nevada State Athletic Commission

polandprzem
10-23-2008, 09:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=faster+stronger+bigger&search_type=&aq=f

^
some youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8nOKJTL6Tg

This is the trailer - not good IMO

dbreiden83080
10-24-2008, 09:21 AM
Yo Evan are you like me on this fight still wavering or you got a winner picked out? Always curious what you think, i still don't know.

Evan
10-24-2008, 09:28 AM
I am a firm believer in someone needing to fight consistently to stay sharp, so Lesnar.

Randy looks so small right now, so Lesnar.

Randy is so good at what he does but there is little to no tape on Lesnar, so push.

I think Randy's age will finally catch up to him, Lesnar.

Overall, Lesnar.

You have Lesnar as well right?

dbreiden83080
10-24-2008, 09:46 AM
I am a firm believer in someone needing to fight consistently to stay sharp, so Lesnar.

Randy looks so small right now, so Lesnar.

Randy is so good at what he does but there is little to no tape on Lesnar, so push.

I think Randy's age will finally catch up to him, Lesnar.

Overall, Lesnar.

You have Lesnar as well right?

I think when push comes to shove i will take Brock to win the fight. After UFC 87 i was pumped about his potential and probably overly-excited about this fight. After listening to all the pro-Randy takes, i admit it is a tough one to call. Age vs Experience. I mean Randy had a long layoff before and he smashed Sylvia. The thing is, everyone gets old in the ring eventually. Happened to the best boxers of every era. One day Randy will get in there with the bigger, stronger, more athletic dude and get man-handled. If Brock is going to win he has to stay off the damn fence and out of the clinch. Randy wants to be there and has to be there to win. I won't be shocked at all if Randy pulls this off but i do think Brock can use his wrestling, power and athletic ability to control the fight and damage Randy up to get the win. Not sure if he can win a decision though, i mean it is 5 rds. He may need to get Randy out of there within the first 3.

Evan
10-24-2008, 09:50 AM
^^^ good stuff.

I just can't get over how small Randy looks…He has a tired looking face on a shrunken body. Kinda sad really and it looks like he is over tanning to cover it up.

I mean…when you're training you are at your heaviest. You don't gain weight as you lead up to a fight.I bet if you put Forrest next to him it would look like Forrest has 40lbs over Randy.

dbreiden83080
10-24-2008, 09:56 AM
^^^ good stuff.

I just can't get over how small Randy looks…He has a tired looking face on a shrunken body. Kinda sad really and it looks like he is over tanning to cover it up.

I mean…when you're training you are at your heaviest. You don't gain weight as you lead up to a fight.I bet if you put Forrest next to him it would look like Forrest has 40lbs over Randy.

He did look tiny in that piece and the fight is only 3 weeks away. Do you see Brock having to end this fight or can he win a decision?

Evan
10-24-2008, 10:03 AM
Man…I have no clue…tough one.

Brock has a lot of muscle to fuel but with Randy's age…man that would be an ugle 5 rounds. I see this ending in 2.

dbreiden83080
10-24-2008, 10:06 AM
Yeah, i have been thinking that Brock's camp may have the mind-set that "with Randy's Experience we gotta get him out of there quick". "The more he settles into the fight, the worse it is for us". Brock may be training with the mind-set of letting it fly like crazy for the first 5 min and try to take Randy out. We know from the Herring fight he hits like a truck, but if he gets the fight down and goes too crazy with the GNP, we saw in the Mir Fight, he got Sub'd. So many variables here.

Evan
10-24-2008, 10:19 AM
See what a nice thread you ended up making BRHornet45?

dbreiden83080
10-24-2008, 10:29 AM
You guys wanna see something scary, look at that size difference in the poster

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/dd/UFC_91.jpg

I'm actually just a tiny bit dissapointed in the other fights on the card

Main card
Heavyweight Championship bout: Randy Couture vs. Brock Lesnar
Lightweight bout: Kenny Florian vs. Joe Stevenson
Middleweight bout: Demian Maia vs. Nate Quarry
Middleweight bout: Amir Sadollah vs. Nick Catone
Heavyweight bout: Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Josh Hendricks

Meh, i'm not really in love with those fights, the Florian fight should be good though.

polandprzem
10-24-2008, 12:59 PM
Probably Randy will be in red trunks, and you know how Lesnar will react?

Like a bull!

He will be so determined to rip Courtures head it's beyond everything.

I don't know what kind of plan can Randy come up with?
All in all randy even when smaller is not faster.

I'm on Randy just because I hate Brock as hell. So Randy must win and that's it!

Evan
10-24-2008, 01:05 PM
I don't know what kind of plan can Randy come up with?

!

I think Randy's will be waiting for Brock to make a mistake…but can Randy move fast enough to capitalize? Who knows.

polandprzem
10-24-2008, 01:13 PM
I think Randy's will be waiting for Brock to make a mistake…but can Randy move fast enough to capitalize? Who knows.

Yeah, In standup you must to be faster. But he is simply not faster :)

He may have an idea to take the fight into the ground and use some BJJ techniques to submitt Brock. But damn fresh Brock won't be easy to control down.

Evan
10-24-2008, 02:00 PM
mIR SAID HE HAD TROUBLE SIMPLY PINNING HIM TOT HE WALL.

Edit- Caps lock and Im too lazy to fix

dbreiden83080
10-24-2008, 02:02 PM
Here is the thing at age 45 if Brock can damage Randy early and lean his weight all over him on the ground he is going to wear him out. I'm sorry he is 45 years old and is outweighed by 60 friggin pounds and on the ground with a guy probably twice as strong as him. But he will likely have a shot to submit Brock if he can avoid major damage on the ground.

You guys see that Size difference in the poster though, i mean

DAMN!!!

polandprzem
You can pay me I will fix it

:D

Evan
http://www.themmanews.com/?p=1972

New pics of Randy….geez…he looks like a small LHW.

dbreiden83080
10-24-2008, 02:03 PM
mIR SAID HE HAD TROUBLE SIMPLY PINNING HIM TOT HE WALL.

Edit- Caps lock and Im too lazy to fix

He also said Brock hit him with some of the most powerful shots he's ever been hit with.

dbreiden83080
10-24-2008, 02:06 PM
http://www.themmanews.com/?p=1972

New pics of Randy….geez…he looks like a small LHW.

WOW, that 3rd pic from the top he looks crazy small. And 3 weeks out from the fight.

Evan
10-24-2008, 02:11 PM
He looks very cut but ….wow…so small I just can't get over it. Last time I saw him in the UFC the dude was huge. Now he just looks like a lean LHW. He has been small since affliction 1.

dbreiden83080
10-24-2008, 02:19 PM
He looks very cut but ….wow…so small I just can't get over it. Last time I saw him in the UFC the dude was huge. Now he just looks like a lean LHW. He has been small since affliction 1.

We are looking at Randy defying father time once more or the end of an era in this fight.

Evan
10-24-2008, 02:22 PM
I mean....like I said before...its not like he's going to gain weight...he looks 207'ish

polandprzem
10-24-2008, 02:26 PM
It looks like he is prepearing for a stand up fight

dbreiden83080
10-24-2008, 02:27 PM
3 weeks out from the fight physically he looks bad, i don't think there is any getting around that. Brock is going to tip the scales at the 265 pd limit and bulk back up to around 280 come fight time. Strong as a bull and quick as a cat carrying that weight.

dbreiden83080
10-24-2008, 02:29 PM
It looks like he is prepearing for a stand up fight

Possibly. Try and stay out of Brock's power zone and just stick and move. Might work, but i would bet Brock pushes the pace. He will have to if he wants to win.

Evan
10-24-2008, 02:38 PM
poland may be onto something because there is no way his base is big enough to control the penis chested beast from minnesota.

dbreiden83080
10-24-2008, 02:42 PM
If he isn't ready to tie up with Lesner, Randy is going to get squashed. Brock will bull rush him and force him to the ground. Remember how explosive he was when he took Mir down? Mir had no chance to avoid it and he is far bigger than Randy. Threw Herring around like a rag-doll also much bigger than Randy. If you are betting on Randy you really want to see him physically much bigger than he is right now.

polandprzem
10-24-2008, 02:46 PM
You know what fight I would like to see?

Kongo vs Brock

Kongo got unbelivable strenght and can strike with legs - big plus

dbreiden83080
10-24-2008, 02:49 PM
If Brock wins he'll have to fight Nog or Mir, probably Nog

ATRAIN
10-24-2008, 03:29 PM
4 of 5 of us could have debated that round-table in an intelligent fashion. That was like they were in class and were taking notes on a new subject or something.

Who here would make that table?

ATRAIN
10-24-2008, 03:30 PM
did anyone see the special on him today? the interviewer started to ask him about steroids and that cocky bastard just got up and stormed off the set like a bitch. Lesnar is a big ass dude and could beat down most "average" people who come his way, but his arrogance annoys me. he has only faced two legit opponents in his "MMA career" (one of which beat him), yet he talks likes he is a legend in the sport. unfortunately though I think that he will beat Randy at the next fight. Randy is 45 and past his prime. Its just a matter of time before Randy loses the belt and UFC set it up perfectly for Lesnar to win it. hopefully Randy can beat this piece of shit down though. here is the video ... two parts (he talks in the second video)

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?videoId=3655531&categoryId=3060647&n8pe6c=2

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?videoId=3655523&categoryId=3060647&n8pe6c=1

BR we are cool but dont ever trash Brock again and there wont be any problems. While your at it keep Andre A. off your tongue as well.

ATRAIN
10-24-2008, 03:31 PM
You know what fight I would like to see?

Kongo vs Brock

Kongo got unbelivable strenght and can strike with legs - big plus

If Brock wins and beats Mir/Nog that will prob be next in line........That would be AWESOME!!

dbreiden83080
10-24-2008, 03:32 PM
Who here would make that table?

You, Myself, Evan, Leonard and Dallas alone coud do a kick ass job right?

Although me and Dallas might have to be seperated fighting about GSP and Penn :p:

ATRAIN
10-24-2008, 03:36 PM

Although me and Dallas might have to be seperated fighting about GSP and Penn :p:

I think so. I do a podcast for one of my friends who hosts a entertainment websote (talk about movies, tv, etc..) We were picked up by itunes. Doesnt Evan and Leonard host a MMA site, we can do a pod cast on there. Since we all live in different areas we can all call using skype and I think I can get recording software. What do you guys think?

ATRAIN
10-24-2008, 03:37 PM

LOL Ill ref u both but if anyone trashes Arlosvki or Brock they are getting knocked out.

dbreiden83080
10-24-2008, 03:39 PM
LOL Ill ref u both but if anyone trashes Arlosvki or Brock they are getting knocked out.

Dudes got his hands full with Fedor soon

understands
10-24-2008, 04:17 PM
Brock Lesnar was arrested on suspicion of possessing steroids when he was younger but it turned out to be HGH, and this is common knowledge. I wouldn't call it cheating though and I don't think he needs it anymore. He still had to work hard even with the HGH and he takes MMA very seriously. HGH is pretty much just a shortcut. The guy is unusually fast too, that's the interesting part, not just the size of him.

Evan
10-24-2008, 04:26 PM
^^^welcome aboard!

dbreiden83080
10-24-2008, 11:21 PM

Hey the day an Andrei Arlovski Nut-Hugger whips my ass, is the day i become a full member at BJPenn.com :p:

polandprzem
10-25-2008, 03:06 AM
People on steroids work even harder.

polandprzem
10-27-2008, 04:41 PM
Nevada State Athletic Commission

As a manager for UFC fighters Tito Ortiz and Chuck Liddell, White learned that Semaphore Entertainment Group, the parent company of the UFC, was looking for a buyer for the UFC. White soon contacted Lorenzo Fertitta, a childhood friend, an executive at Station Casinos, and a former commissioner of the Nevada State Athletic Commission.

dbreiden83080
10-27-2008, 04:47 PM
^^

Easy on the conspiracy theories, it is bad for the digestion :toast

polandprzem
10-27-2008, 05:07 PM
conspiracy theories - are an easy excuse!

and to be strict - did I made any theory out of it?

I just found that on wikipedia. I didn't knew that so I posted where I thought it would be best to post.

dbreiden83080
10-27-2008, 05:16 PM
conspiracy theories - are an easy excuse!

and to be strict - did I made any theory out of it?

I just found that on wikipedia. I didn't knew that so I posted where I thought it would be best to post.

Your theories on everyone taking steroids i don't buy as don't many others because you take the entire element of fear out of the equation and basically say "They are all ahead of curve when it comes to cheating" As if the people who run the tests are complete morons with no knowledge of how the system can be beat. Rogue doctors assuring the athletes, "Don't worry about that guy who got caught, my system works for the right price" Again back to the fear issue. Sherk got caught, where was his doctor with the million dollar can't get caught system?? There is no such thing as 100% assurance, again back to fear of getting caught...

Not all these guys are on steroids, they just aren't. I am 100% confident of that. Things have changed in spite of your skepticism.

polandprzem
10-27-2008, 05:34 PM
element of fear - what is that?
1. They know the limitation of taking steroids, so they can be on the highest level possible that is legal.
2. They know when will they be tested
3. They might be protected as for example carl lewis
4. Sometimes somebody must be caught only because to make people think that the 'system' works. Or because they have a control card "we may bust you if we like" so look out. The second one is realy stretched idea on my part. But still.

All in all the results are there. How come athlets can wok out 10 times a week? what about regeneration? Steroids gives so much more then healthy eating and all the nutrition suplements that too me it's illogical not to take them.
Not only to me.

But all in all screw this. I won't persuade you and vice versa.
I'm not going to post something that most of you calling bullshit.
Fucking poland speaks off his ass again

and btw. I'm going to sleep cause it's late and I need some regeneration. Tomorrow is a work out day as it was today. Today was a fricking bad day at the gym and I'm bit depressed (4 days now). so hopefully tomorrow I will feel fine.