PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Rose scores 30 points and dishes out 8 assists

BullsDynasty
10-21-2008, 10:12 PM
Nice numbers coming from the Derrick Show.

icem
10-21-2008, 10:18 PM
mavs blow

dieman8686
10-22-2008, 12:46 AM
I guess some people did not watch the game, referring to the last 2 posts.
Mavs owned the bulls, untill they let out the scrubs play for almost half the 3rd qtr and all of the fourth qtr. Here Rose rose(:downspin:) to the ocassion and slapped our scrubs silly. I have to admit this kid does have a future, he showed some promising moves. Oh, the Mavs basically tanked the game, Rick let the scrubs finish the game while the Bulls came back from double digits...It is the preseason after all.

Sweet blocks by Tyrus Thomas btw on Erica!:nope

turiaf for president
10-22-2008, 08:33 AM
rose = new d williams

Findog
10-22-2008, 08:46 AM
Mavs owned the bulls, untill they let out the scrubs play for almost half the 3rd qtr and all of the fourth qtr. Here Rose rose(:downspin:) to the ocassion and slapped our scrubs silly. I have to admit this kid does have a future, he showed some promising moves. Oh, the Mavs basically tanked the game, Rick let the scrubs finish the game while the Bulls came back from double digits...It is the preseason after all.

Rose is gonna be good, but I turned the game off sometime in the second quarter. Mavs starters were curbstomping the Bulls starters.

Red Hawk #21
10-22-2008, 08:52 AM
No suprises to me, Derrick rose is who I expect to be this season's ROY

BullsDynasty
10-22-2008, 10:29 AM

So basically what you're saying, Bulls Bench > Mavs bench, if thats the case, then thats sad for Dallas.....

IronMexican
10-22-2008, 11:24 AM
So basically what you're saying, Bulls Bench > Mavs bench, if thats the case, then thats sad for Dallas.....

No, it means, Bulls scrubs who wont make the squad are better than the Mavs players who wont make the squad.

Findog
10-22-2008, 11:32 AM
No, it means, Bulls scrubs who wont make the squad are better than the Mavs players who wont make the squad.

:lmao

:tu

TDMVPDPOY
10-22-2008, 02:33 PM
they still need a post player though....

BullsDynasty
10-22-2008, 05:54 PM

Epic Fail IMO, Rose, Aaron Gray, Thabo Sefolosha, Nocioni were all playing in the final minutes, they are all key bench players for the Bulls, Stack House, Diop, Gerald Wallace were also playing in the final minutes and they are bench players as well. I honestly don't know what you are talking bout there.

IronMexican
10-22-2008, 05:57 PM
Epic Fail IMO, Rose, Aaron Gray, Thabo Sefolosha, Nocioni were all playing in the final minutes, they are all key bench players for the Bulls, Stack House, Diop, Gerald Wallace were also playing in the final minutes and they are bench players as well. I honestly don't know what you are talking bout there.

Fucking Tacker, get out of here.

BullsDynasty
10-22-2008, 05:58 PM
Fucking Tacker, get out of here.

What the fuck is a Tacker

Findog
10-22-2008, 06:00 PM
We got Gerald Wallace??? When did that happen? Oh, wait, it's TimFloydDynasty, nevermind...

BullsDynasty
10-22-2008, 06:02 PM
We got Gerald Wallace??? When did that happen? Oh, wait, it's TimFloydDynasty, nevermind...

Whoops my bad, Gerald Green

BullsDynasty
10-22-2008, 06:55 PM

After further review: Here are some of the sounds from the Radio Station

Rose scores taking Terry one on one to the hole.

Rose drives right by Terry for a left handed finish.

Rose drives by Terry and finishes over Diop.

Rose drives past Kidd, scores the bucket, plus the foul on Kidd trying to recover.

Rose weaves by Terry and finishes with left hand before Dampier can get there for help.

Rose drives by Kidd and then by Dampier for the score.

Rose weaves around Terry and then finishes over Dirk.

Rose crosses Terry and hits a midrange J with Dirk trying to block it.

Rose breakaway, Terry tries to intentionally foul him but Rose finishes anyways, plus the foul.

Rose hits midrange jumper over Terry.

Rose slams home the breakaway dunk from Thabo, nobody was guarding him so i'm not sure who was in at the time.

Rose crosses some scrub and hits a nifty floater.

Rose crosses some big guy (Bass?) who was forced to switch onto Rose, and hits the fallaway out of bounds shot.

So overall, nearly all of Rose's points were against Kidd or Terry (mostly Terry), and he only scored once on a scrub (whoever #1 is). The other two that weren't against Kidd or Terry were a fastbreak where no one was on him and a big man on him who had to guard him off a switch.

You got owned there buddy.

Girasuck
10-22-2008, 07:34 PM
Fuck Derrick Rose and his cheap ass Bruce Bowen type tactics. Derrick Rose is public enemy #2 now, right behind Kobe.

BullsDynasty
10-22-2008, 07:36 PM
Fuck Derrick Rose and his cheap ass Bruce Bowen type tactics. Derrick Rose is public enemy #2 now, right behind Kobe.

Bruce Bowen Tactics? Explain.

Allanon
10-22-2008, 09:48 PM
I didn't get a good (closeup) video on the play, does anybody have it? From the sounds of it, he undercut Derron Williams on the shot which ain't cool.

I admit I'm one of Derrick Rose's critics, I don't think he has the aggression to be a top player.

But 30 points and 8 assists is impressive.

Shank
10-22-2008, 10:51 PM

Rose drives past Kidd, scores the bucket, plus the foul on Kidd trying to recover.

Rose weaves by Terry and finishes with left hand before Dampier can get there for help.

Rose breakaway, Terry tries to intentionally foul him but Rose finishes anyways, plus the foul.

Rose slams home the breakaway dunk from Thabo, nobody was guarding him so i'm not sure who was in at the time.

Rose crosses some big guy (Bass?) who was forced to switch onto Rose, and hits the fallaway out of bounds shot.

So overall, nearly all of Rose's points were against Kidd or Terry (mostly Terry), and he only scored once on a scrub (whoever #1 is). The other two that weren't against Kidd or Terry were a fastbreak where no one was on him and a big man on him who had to guard him off a switch.

What the fuck are "sounds from the Radio Station"? Are they anything like "TV on the Radio"?

MavDynasty
10-22-2008, 10:52 PM
lol tacker=bullsdynasty

what other fucker says epic fail in every post?

dirk4mvp
10-22-2008, 11:27 PM

America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

BullsDynasty
10-23-2008, 01:11 PM
America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

Lol if you think I actually heard the radio station and started copying what he said, i got this post from a post at RealGm.

IronMexican
10-23-2008, 01:20 PM
Lol if you think I actually heard the radio station and started copying what he said, i got this post from a post at RealGm.

I was 99% sure you were from RealGM. Go back.

BullsDynasty
10-23-2008, 07:52 PM
I was 99% sure you were from RealGM. Go back.

No.

BUMP
10-23-2008, 08:02 PM

gtfo

BullsDynasty
10-23-2008, 08:09 PM
gtfo
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/3240/outwx2.jpg

jack sommerset
10-23-2008, 08:22 PM
Thats why the Mavericks will not win a Championship. 2006 Wade made his name off the Mavericks piss poor play on a guard. Every team with a guard that can take it to the hole, they win more often then not. 2007 Mavs win 67 games but Byron Davis knows Mavs can't defend a good guard. Mavs get "upset" in first round.2008 every team with a good guard uses that recipe. Mavs finish 7th in West booted by Paul, a good guard that took it to the hole.

I know its pre season but Rose a good guard went to the hole. He knows the recipe and he is a rookie. Unless the new coach can get there guards to stay in front of the other teams guard its not going to be pretty.

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-23-2008, 08:40 PM
No.

You would be doing all of us a favor if you would.

dirk4mvp
10-23-2008, 08:43 PM
Thats why the Mavericks will not win a Championship. 2006 Wade made his name off the Mavericks piss poor play on a guard. Every team with a guard that can take it to the hole, they win more often then not. 2007 Mavs win 67 games but Byron Davis knows Mavs can't defend a good guard. Mavs get "upset" in first round.2008 every team with a good guard uses that recipe. Mavs finish 7th in West booted by Paul, a good guard that took it to the hole.

I know its pre season but Rose a good guard went to the hole. He knows the recipe and he is a rookie. Unless the new coach can get there guards to stay in front of the other teams guard its not going to be pretty.

With this post, did you convey anything we didn't already know, or did you just feel like regurgitating bullshit that's been said countless times?

BullsDynasty
10-23-2008, 08:58 PM
You would be doing all of us a favor if you would.

I think you should gtfo, you started having problems with me ever since I came here. What is wrong with you

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-23-2008, 08:59 PM
I think you should gtfo,

Haha.
Oh Tacker.

dirk4mvp
10-23-2008, 08:59 PM
I think you should gtfo, you started having problems with me ever since I came here. What is wrong with you

Do you have anymore layup highlight vids to show us, Tacker?

BUMP
10-23-2008, 10:47 PM

why couldnt TP beat us? he can take it to the hole..

you also have to be big, stroooong, ...(sexy).....

http://www.nbc6.net/2006/1027/10173185_240X180.jpg

IronMexican
10-23-2008, 10:48 PM

Blazer fans are held in HIGH regard on this site. I would watch what you say.

jack sommerset
10-23-2008, 10:50 PM
With this post, did you convey anything we didn't already know, or did you just feel like regurgitating bullshit that's been said countless times?

sorry. watching the game it reminded me that avery and the kidd trade was not the only reason they did not win last year and the two previous years in the playoffs. i think the mavs will finish 3-4 this year but until they stop a good guard they will not be successful in the playoffs.

dirk4mvp
10-23-2008, 10:51 PM
sorry. watching the game it reminded me that avery and the kidd trade was not the only reason they did not win last year and the two previous years in the playoffs. i think the mavs will finish 3-4 this year but until they stop a good guard they will not be successful in the playoffs.

That's why we got Baby T-Mac

jack sommerset
10-23-2008, 10:56 PM
That's why we got Baby T-Mac

lets hope so

BUMP
10-23-2008, 10:57 PM

true, even though we managed to beat Phoenix, we still lost to them in 2005 and Nash torched us both series. even back to the Mike Bibby days, good point guards continue to OWN the Dallas Mavericks

Shank
10-23-2008, 11:50 PM
2007 Mavs win 67 games but Byron Davis knows Mavs can't defend a good guard.

Byron Davis is fucking awesome.