PDA

View Full Version : What Will Obama’s “International Crisis” Be?

Galileo
10-22-2008, 01:42 PM
What Will Obama’s “International Crisis” Be?

Paul Joseph Watson

Prison Planet

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Joe Biden’s “guarantee” that an “international crisis” will unfold shortly after President Obama takes office conjures up several different possibilities, but it seems the likely outcome will revolve around an announcement that Iran has developed a nuclear bomb, prompting a potential military attack.

“It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy,” Biden told an audience in Seattle this past weekend.

“Remember I said it standing here if you don’t remember anything else I said. Watch, we’re gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy.”

The assured tone with which Biden delivered his forecast was staggeringly convincing, and left the observer in no doubt that there will be a major world crisis shortly after Obama takes office. “Mark my words, mark my words,” Biden stressed, adding that “tough” and “unpopular” foreign policy decisions will have to be made.

“I promise you it will occur,” Biden added, “As a student of history and having served with seven presidents, I guarantee you it is going to happen.”

Biden’s use of the word “generated” is even more startling. One of the dictionary definitions we find for the word “generated” is “to bring into existence; cause to be; produce,” which begs the question, will this be another staged and manufactured crisis like the 9/11 attacks, which occurred less than 8 months after Bush took office?

READ THE REST & WATCH THE DISTURBING VIDEO!

http://www.infowars.com/?p=5465

Damien
10-22-2008, 01:50 PM
Dealing with me.

Galileo
10-22-2008, 02:27 PM
Dealing with me.

dealing with more mass murder will be worse.

nkdlunch
10-22-2008, 02:46 PM
Dude this is Joe Biden you are quoting. Joe Biden :rolleyes

he is the Bill Walton of politics

Galileo
10-22-2008, 02:50 PM
Dude this is Joe Biden you are quoting. Joe Biden :rolleyes

he is the Bill Walton of politics

Bidenastradamus the Prophet?

Wild Cobra
10-22-2008, 03:49 PM
Ayres blows up the Eiffel Tower and admits to Ghost Writing Obama's first book.

added:

Who Wrote Dreams From My Father? (http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/10/who_wrote_dreams_from_my_fathe_1.html)

Did Obama Write "Dreams from My Father" ... Or Did Ayers? (http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=OTlkMTdmNDRkMTM1ODZkNGNkZmRiNDFjMDE4YzRjMjg=)

spurster
10-22-2008, 04:26 PM
His crisis will be trying to get the rest of the world to agree with the mark.

Tully365
10-22-2008, 04:32 PM
Unfortunately, the crisis is already here-- this country's massive debt that in the last month just got worse.

Wild Cobra
10-22-2008, 04:35 PM
Actually, I think Obama will be the crisis. If elected, he will undoubtable become the worse president in history.

Tully365
10-22-2008, 04:40 PM
If elected, he will undoubtable (sic) become the worse (sic) president in history.

But his spelling and grammar will be exemplary.

Shastafarian
10-22-2008, 04:42 PM
But his spelling and grammar will be exemplary.

:lol