PDA

View Full Version : NBA GMs Can suck a fat one.....

BullsDynasty
10-22-2008, 04:03 PM
Who will win Rookie of the Year?

1. Michael Beasley -- 48.1%
2. Greg Oden -- 29.6%
3. O.J. Mayo -- 11.1%
Others receiving votes: Kevin Love, Anthony Randolph, Russell Westbrook

How is Derrick Rose not in the top 3 let alone in the "Others receiving votes:" Section

Complete BM in my opinion.

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-22-2008, 04:55 PM
You post very similarly to another douchebag Bulls fan who was around here earlier in the year.

IronMexican
10-22-2008, 04:55 PM
You post very similarly to another douchebag Bulls fan who was around here earlier in the year.

Give him a while before he earns Tacker status.

Red Hawk #21
10-22-2008, 05:00 PM
Is it rage?

JamStone
10-22-2008, 05:17 PM
Who will win Rookie of the Year?

1. Michael Beasley -- 48.1%
2. Greg Oden -- 29.6%
3. O.J. Mayo -- 11.1%
Others receiving votes: Kevin Love, Anthony Randolph, Russell Westbrook

How is Derrick Rose not in the top 3 let alone in the "Others receiving votes:" Section

Complete BM in my opinion.

Not being in "others receiving votes" is surprising, but it's not surprising at all that he's not in the top 3 ahead of the three listed. Those three do have a better chance at putting up better numbers than Rose this season. And, Rose might not even start at the beginning of the season, and he's in a crowded back court with Hinrich, Hughes, Gordon, and Sefolosha. They won't be playing him 40 mpg. He probably should have been in the "others receiving votes," but then again, as it stands now, any player other than the top 3 winning ROY would be a surprise. Obviously, that can change when we get a better gauge during once the season starts.

dallaskd
10-22-2008, 05:18 PM

I miss Ashraf.

BullsDynasty
10-22-2008, 05:51 PM
Not being in "others receiving votes" is surprising, but it's not surprising at all that he's not in the top 3 ahead of the three listed. Those three do have a better chance at putting up better numbers than Rose this season. And, Rose might not even start at the beginning of the season, and he's in a crowded back court with Hinrich, Hughes, Gordon, and Sefolosha. They won't be playing him 40 mpg. He probably should have been in the "others receiving votes," but then again, as it stands now, any player other than the top 3 winning ROY would be a surprise. Obviously, that can change when we get a better gauge during once the season starts.

So you're saying Kevin Love, Anthony Randolph, Russell Westbrook all have better chances than Derrick Rose?

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-22-2008, 05:54 PM
So you're saying Kevin Love, Anthony Randolph, Russell Westbrook all have better chances than Derrick Rose?

Not being in "others receiving votes" is surprising.
Learn to read.

BullsDynasty
10-22-2008, 05:57 PM
Learn to read.

Learn to quote.... I was talking to him not you, therefore he needs to correct me......

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-22-2008, 06:00 PM
Learn to quote.... I was talking to him not you, therefore he needs to correct me......

Well I'm correcting you. It doesn't take a scientist to respond to your stupid remark. Deal with it.

BullsDynasty
10-22-2008, 06:01 PM
Well I'm correcting you. It doesn't take a scientist to respond to your stupid remark. Deal with it.

Ok. Im not gonna waste my time arguing with you. Ok.

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-22-2008, 06:02 PM
Ok. Im not gonna waste my time arguing with you. Ok.
Bye Tacker.

BullsDynasty
10-22-2008, 06:03 PM
Bye Tacker.

What the fuck is a tacker.

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-22-2008, 06:04 PM
What the fuck is a tacker.

I would waste your time telling you, so I'm gonna move along.

IronMexican
10-22-2008, 06:04 PM
Tacker, why not just come back on the Tacker name? Did those 50 bucks mean that much to you?

BullsDynasty
10-22-2008, 06:05 PM
I would waste your time telling you, so I'm gonna move along.

No tell me, is it like a new diss word or something?? Is it something you peeps use around these forums to call a noob or something??? Youre a tacker? lol

Barbarian
10-22-2008, 06:17 PM
No tell me, is it like a new diss word or something?? Is it something you peeps use around these forums to call a noob or something??? Youre a tacker? lol

Indazone
10-22-2008, 06:19 PM
Maybe the Heat with Beasley and D-Wade make that Heat backcourt a force to contend with. They need to get a Center and some bigs though. Right now the Heat are a donut team.

Kai
10-22-2008, 06:26 PM

Anyone can correct you, its a freakin message board.