PDA

View Full Version : What Would Sarah Palin Name A Future Son?

Shastafarian
10-23-2008, 01:38 PM
I guess this belongs in the political forum since it's about possibly the biggest hick to ever be nominated for the Vice Presidency.

Sarah Palin recently did an interview for the upcoming issue of People Magazine in which she, among other things, refers to herself as "an intellectual," and lists some of the publications she reads on a regular basis. But later in the article, almost as an aside, she speculates on the name she would give her sixth child, should she and husband Todd decide to add to the family. Now I'm no political expert, but in an already volatile election in which her ticket is down in the polls, the following revelation may not have been the wisest choice. But I'll let you be the judge.

From the Washington Post:

Palin said if she and husband Todd had had a sixth child, they had already picked a name for a boy joining siblings Track, Bristol, Willow, Piper and Trig. "I always wanted a son named Zamboni," she said. The magazine will be on newsstands Friday.

I just pictured John McCain reading that quote, then slowly and deliberately removing his reading glasses, setting them on the end table, then carefully picking up a small but sturdy mallet and vigorously smashing himself in the forehead with it 12 or 14 times.

Zamboni....she would name her child after a machine that cleans ice.

Discuss.

AntiChrist
10-23-2008, 01:39 PM
I don't know -- Tyrone?

I Love Me Some Me
10-23-2008, 01:40 PM
You people's obsession with this woman is laughable.

Shastafarian
10-23-2008, 01:41 PM
You people's obsession with this woman is laughable.

Thanks for not participating in this thread. She's only running for the second highest office in the nation. Sorry if I find her mentally deficient.

I Love Me Some Me
10-23-2008, 01:44 PM
Thanks for not participating in this thread. She's only running for the second highest office in the nation. Sorry if I find her mentally deficient.

I'm also sorry that you find her mentally deficient.

I guess the smart people sit around and discuss what other people might name their future children.

Shastafarian
10-23-2008, 01:47 PM
I'm also sorry that you find her mentally deficient.

I guess the smart people sit around and discuss what other people might name their future children.

It's in a Washingotn Post article. She brought up that she'd like to name a future son "zamboni".

Shastafarian
10-23-2008, 01:49 PM
I find her mentally deficient because she has yet to display any intellect AT ALL. Not because she wants to give her child a stupid name.

I Love Me Some Me
10-23-2008, 01:53 PM
I find her mentally deficient because she has yet to display any intellect AT ALL. Not because she wants to give her child a stupid name.

So was this thread really opened to discuss the stupid name of a hypothetical child, or was it just another effort to discuss what you perceive as a mental deficiency?

hater
10-23-2008, 01:54 PM
people open threads for any reason, why you crying?

yesterday some fool opened a thread about Obama's ugly wife. Nobody cried then.

Shastafarian
10-23-2008, 01:54 PM
So was this thread really opened to discuss the stupid name of a hypothetical child, or was it just another effort to discuss what you perceive as a mental deficiency?

It was opened to discuss her wanting to name her child something stupid.

Bartleby
10-23-2008, 01:55 PM
I think she should go with "Plunger"

Shastafarian
10-23-2008, 01:58 PM
I think she should go with "Plunger"

How about Iditarod Palin?

Bartleby
10-23-2008, 01:59 PM
Rob Riggle did a skit on the Daily Show the other day with some good ones.

Shastafarian
10-23-2008, 02:00 PM
I stole Iditarod from deadspin where I got the article. Someone else thought she'd go with Puck.

SnakeBoy
10-23-2008, 02:02 PM
She should have said she would name him Hussein.

balli
10-23-2008, 02:04 PM

Until that stupid know nothing, unqualified, cunt of wanna be vice president is back in Alaska getting fucked by Todd and ethics reviews, this shit is going to continue. She is running for one of the highest offices in our federal government, the election is less than two weeks away and Sarah Palin on a daily basis is continuing to be even more and more of a sick, evil joke. She deserves every once of criticism. She deserves to have her name and the name of her fucked up family drawn through the mud. She deserves every ounce of the criticism and the more viciously it exposes her huge flaws the better. Fuck Sarah Palin. Fuck the "people" who defend and/or support her. Until this election is over and the bitch is irrelevant there isn't going to be a more hated person in America, so get over it.

10-23-2008, 02:05 PM
I guess this belongs in the political forum since it's about possibly the biggest hick to ever be nominated for the Vice Presidency.

I just pictured John McCain reading that quote, then slowly and deliberately removing his reading glasses, setting them on the end table, then carefully picking up a small but sturdy mallet and vigorously smashing himself in the forehead with it 12 or 14 times.

Zamboni....she would name her child after a machine that cleans ice.

Discuss.

http://www.bartcop.com/mccain-watches-palin.jpg

timvp
10-23-2008, 02:07 PM
Until that stupid know nothing, unqualified, cunt of wanna be vice president is back in Alaska getting fucked by Todd and ethics reviews, this shit is going to continue. She is running for one of the highest offices in our federal government, the election is less than two weeks away and Sarah Palin on a daily basis is continuing to be even more and more of a sick, evil joke. She deserves every once of criticism. She deserves to have her name and the name of her fucked up family drawn through the mud. She deserves every ounce of the criticism and the more viciously it exposes her huge flaws the better. Fuck Sarah Palin. Fuck the "people" who defend and/or support her. Until this election is over and the bitch is irrelevant there isn't going to be a more hated person in America, so get over it.

Step away from the razor blades . . .

SpursFanFirst
10-23-2008, 03:04 PM
Here's an interview that was on people.com.
It discusses the name choice as well as other topics.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20235099,00.html

Anti.Hero
10-23-2008, 03:04 PM
Biggest hick.

Biggest Wankster.

Anti.Hero
10-23-2008, 03:06 PM

Keep crying about a woman who has a better life than you will ever have. :lmao

All this hate for some lady. I love it.

Hillary
10-23-2008, 03:12 PM

Yeah, I really felt the love from you. :rolleyes

Shastafarian
10-23-2008, 03:13 PM
Here's an interview that was on people.com.
It discusses the name choice as well as other topics.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20235099,00.html

Have you traveled with the kids anywhere in the lower 48?
SP: Yes. Many, many, many times. Yes. Yes. We go to Hawaii often.

Elitist!!!

Bartleby
10-23-2008, 03:16 PM
Is Hawaii a part of the Lower 48?

Shastafarian
10-23-2008, 03:18 PM
Is Hawaii a part of the Lower 48?

haha no but to be fair here's the rest of her answer

...That's a good trip for Alaskans because it's a direct flight down there. We've been to California quite a few times. Washington State quite a few times to see relatives.

balli
10-23-2008, 03:22 PM

Please, I don't need an 82 IQ, a fucked up accent and a compulsion to jetset around the country for luxury shopping sprees on taxpayer and donated dollars to have a good life. All I need is some tasty snow and some cool buds and I'm fine.

And by the way, she's not just some lady. It's not as if I picked a random person from the phonebook. She's a polarizing, stupid and utterly unqualified embarrassment of a vice and therefore potential, presidential candidate. The only thing more sickening than her is the fact that the GOP base is actually evil/stupid enough to think she's qualified.

Anti.Hero
10-23-2008, 03:35 PM
All these other hags like Pelosi, Boxer, etc doing so much dmg to this country and yet you focus all your rage on Palin.

:king

ChumpDumper
10-23-2008, 03:39 PM
What damage have they done?

balli
10-23-2008, 03:58 PM
All these other hags like Pelosi, Boxer, etc doing so much dmg to this country and yet you focus all your rage on Palin.

:king

Pelosi is a polarizing figure and I don't like her. The claim that she has/is "doing so much dmg to this country" is laughable.

Boxer is an environmental champion and the environment is my number one issue.

Neither of them have damaged this country. And again, that you'd say that at the end of this republican era is a joke. Neither of them represent the nihilism and brain-washed anti-intellectualism eeking out of the annals of the right, as Sarah Palin does.

Anti.Hero
10-23-2008, 04:03 PM
Palin is such an unknown you can't be 100% sure she'd be a Bush neo-con.

But if she wins now she'll probably carry it on. It will be good for the repubs, and maybe Palin, to get owned in this election.

Anti.Hero
10-23-2008, 04:05 PM
Neither of them represent the nihilism and brain-washed anti-intellectualism eeking out of the annals of the right, as Sarah Palin does.

You say this with such confidence because you cannot see what the left has turned many of you people into.

DarrinS
10-23-2008, 04:21 PM
I stole Iditarod from deadspin where I got the article. Someone else thought she'd go with Puck.

I think Madonna is already using a form of that name for her next child:

IdidArod

SnakeBoy
10-23-2008, 04:45 PM
Please, I don't need an 82 IQ, a fucked up accent and a compulsion to jetset around the country for luxury shopping sprees on taxpayer and donated dollars to have a good life. All I need is some tasty snow and some cool buds and I'm fine.

Well said Spicoli.

Shastafarian
10-23-2008, 04:47 PM

IdidArod

:lol

cherylsteele
10-24-2008, 01:05 AM

IdidArod
:wow:lol