PDA

View Full Version : Did McCain really dump his invalid wife 30yrs ago??

lebomb
10-23-2008, 03:55 PM
To get with his current wife? Does that say anything about his character??? Just curious

DarkReign
10-23-2008, 03:56 PM
While I dont think this specific topic has its own thread, it has been covered since the Republican primaries.

I dont expect many responses for that reason.

boutons_
10-23-2008, 03:59 PM
Another one of his 3AM phone calls that always-classy McAdulterer failed to answer correctly.

balli
10-23-2008, 03:59 PM
Yes and Yes.

baseline bum
10-23-2008, 04:11 PM
To get with his current wife? Does that say anything about his character??? Just curious

It only says bad things about character when the guy's name is Clinton.

JoeChalupa
10-23-2008, 04:13 PM
We all make mistakes.

DarkReign
10-23-2008, 04:14 PM
We all make mistakes.

http://www.fairwayvinyl.com/images/fence/fenceBig.jpg

I keed, I keed....

timvp
10-23-2008, 04:16 PM
This is a top reason why I respect McCain for his service to our country, but I don't respect him much personally.

JoeChalupa
10-23-2008, 04:17 PM
http://www.fairwayvinyl.com/images/fence/fenceBig.jpg

I keed, I keed....

I knew that was coming. :lmao

Viva Las Espuelas
10-23-2008, 05:05 PM
in the CNN Revealed show on both candidates, McCain admitted to this. he admitted to this very shamefully and said that him and Cindy are friends with her to this day. this is old news. obama was a self proclaimed druggie surprisingly around the same time. what does that say about his character? just curious

AntiChrist
10-23-2008, 05:16 PM
in the CNN Revealed show on both candidates, McCain admitted to this. he admitted to this very shamefully and said that him and Cindy are friends with her to this day. this is old news. obama was a self proclaimed druggie surprisingly around the same time. what does that say about his character? just curious

The Obama in me made me do it.

Findog
10-23-2008, 05:42 PM
The Obama in me made me do it.

Shall I besmirch him, my Master?

clambake
10-23-2008, 05:50 PM
in the CNN Revealed show on both candidates, McCain admitted to this. he admitted to this very shamefully and said that him and Cindy are friends with her to this day.
i'd like to hear from her. it also means he doesn't mind dumping you when you need him the most.

this is old news.
because they're extremly old people and he did it at a time when it was taboo.

obama was a self proclaimed druggie surprisingly around the same time. what does that say about his character? just curious
that he's cool like bush?

fevertrees
11-04-2008, 02:16 AM
If you are gonna use character as an issue with this how do you explain obama's ties to domestic terrorits, racist pastors, and islamic radicals?

byrontx
11-04-2008, 07:07 AM
Republican gymnastics.

boutons_
11-04-2008, 07:56 AM
feverturd, HUSSEIN isn't tied to them.

McNasty, pitbull bitch, Repugs, etc, smear HUSSEIN with attempts at guilt by association, which I'm sure is phrase you'll have to research the meaning of.

McNasty is fully, irrevocably guilty of:

1) being a neo-c*nt, Repug, war-mongerer and

2) adoring friend of the criminal dubya and all dubya stands for and adoring friend of ex-cons G. Gordon Liddy and Keating.

hater
11-04-2008, 08:51 AM
yup. she had been disfigured and chunks of her legs had to be amputated due to an accident when he was in vietnam. He came back and was disgusted. He said, 'fuck this I am getting me some 1st class pussy. I am a war hero after all'. The mother of her children was given a decent pension but taken, far, far away from the nearest tv camera.

that's pretty much how it happened.

SpursIndonesia
11-04-2008, 09:14 AM
Obama smoked some weeds or tried coke, i don't think it hurt anyone other than him. OTOH, McCain fucking & adultering behind his disabled wife, man, it REALLY shows you what kinda man he actually is.

JohnnyMarzetti
11-04-2008, 09:15 AM
Love them and leave them is the McLame way. He'll turn on palin tonight.

boutons_
11-04-2008, 09:47 AM
McNasty's character was revealed by the nature of his campaign (and the sleazebags on his staff).

So was HUSSEIN's.