PDA

View Full Version : Is Barrack Obama a Natural Born U.S. Citizen?

Anti.Hero
10-23-2008, 06:46 PM
Philip J. Berg

clambake
10-23-2008, 06:50 PM
angel luv: "i don't think he was born, period".

Wild Cobra
10-23-2008, 08:01 PM
I voted NO. Not necause I would like to disqualify him for president, but because it was so difficult to get what could be a forgery.

Mr. Peabody
10-23-2008, 08:03 PM
I think he was a C-section birth.

ChumpDumper
10-23-2008, 08:14 PM
I voted NO. Not necause I would like to disqualify him for president, but because it was so difficult to get what could be a forgery.It wasn't difficult at all and no one who has seen it personally said there was anything fishy about it at all.

ChumpDumper
10-23-2008, 08:15 PM
Why didn't the thread starter answer his own poll?

Wild Cobra
10-23-2008, 08:23 PM
It wasn't difficult at all and no one who has seen it personally said there was anything fishy about it at all.

How many people saw it? Numbers please? Maybe they were all in on the scheme. People would like to see an original. Not a certified copy. How about opening up the state's records in this case if the original is destroyed? Is that too much to ask? What about his college records? His writing skills prove he didn't write his first book and has amazing similarities to an Ayres book.

You liberals demand accountability of records for republicans. Shouldn't you demand the same of democrats, or do you like being hypocritical?

DarrinS
10-23-2008, 08:30 PM
There are things that make me doubt both sides:

1) Why hasn't the lawsuit been dismissed if it's frivolous?
2) Why would Obama have been allowed to get this far?

Wild Cobra
10-23-2008, 08:34 PM
There are things that make me doubt both sides:

1) Why hasn't the lawsuit been dismissed if it's frivolous?
2) Why would Obama have been allowed to get this far?

A1) It'a a valid lawsuit becaust you mest be native born.

A2) Because the media tells people it's not important.

BRHornet45
10-23-2008, 08:35 PM
sons really who cares about this long legged freak? damn that chicago slim pimp

MaryAnnKilledGinger
10-23-2008, 08:35 PM
How many people saw it? Numbers please? Maybe they were all in on the scheme.

Given that it's been up on the internet for months now, I'd wager millions.

People would like to see an original. Not a certified copy.

Do you have your original birth certificate or access to it? I sure don't! A certified copy is considered proof for anyone else in America.

How about opening up the state's records in this case if the original is destroyed?

Opening up what state records to discern what, exactly?

Is that too much to ask? What about his college records? His writing skills prove he didn't write his first book and has amazing similarities to an Ayres book.

Ahh. nvm

fyatuk
10-23-2008, 08:37 PM
How many people saw it? Numbers please? Maybe they were all in on the scheme.

Personally, I don't see both FactCheck and Snopes being "in on the scheme" since they are both known for debunking myths and factcheck has been historically non-partisan.

Nbadan
10-23-2008, 08:57 PM
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/06/13/bobirthcertificate.jpg

DarrinS
10-23-2008, 09:00 PM
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/06/13/bobirthcertificate.jpg

Wow, you just proved he's a citizen by posting the same image that's all over the internet. You must be some kind of forensic document expert. Thanks.

Anti.Hero
10-23-2008, 09:03 PM
It wasn't difficult at all and no one who has seen it personally said there was anything fishy about it at all.

Has he posted his birth certificate or a certificate of live birth?

ChumpDumper
10-23-2008, 09:04 PM
How many people saw it? Numbers please? Maybe they were all in on the scheme. People would like to see an original. Not a certified copy. How about opening up the state's records in this case if the original is destroyed? Is that too much to ask? What about his college records? His writing skills prove he didn't write his first book and has amazing similarities to an Ayres book.

You liberals demand accountability of records for republicans. Shouldn't you demand the same of democrats, or do you like being hypocritical?So you've demanded to see McCain's original birth certificate and hold it in your hands as well, right?

You are a piece of shit.

Oh, Gee!!
10-23-2008, 09:04 PM
I think he was a C-section birth.

would that McCain Macbeth?

ChumpDumper
10-23-2008, 09:05 PM
Has he posted his birth certificate or a certificate of live birth?Tell me what you get when you ask for a birth certificate in Hawaii.

MaryAnnKilledGinger
10-23-2008, 09:06 PM
Wow, you just proved he's a citizen by posting the same image that's all over the internet. You must be some kind of forensic document expert. Thanks.

People from reputable news organizations have examined the certified copy in person and are satisfied with it's authenticity. What other proof were you hoping for on a message board?

Anti.Hero
Tell me what you get when you ask for a birth certificate in Hawaii.

Tell me why in many circumstances a certificate of live birth is not enough and a birth certificate is required.

Tell me why Obama decides to go to Hawaii all of a sudden to see his dying grandmother and not bring his wife or kids?

Tell me why Obama's paternal grandmother is on audio tape saying Obama was born overseas.

This would be too wild to believe but let's debunk a conspiracy theory.

ChumpDumper
Same fucking douchebags vomiting the same bullshit, different day.

ChumpDumper
10-23-2008, 09:07 PM
Tell me why in many circumstances a certificate of birth is not enough and a birth certificate if required.Tell me what you get in Hawaii. Chances are good you have no idea.

Nbadan
10-23-2008, 09:08 PM
:lmao The wing-nuts are D E S P E R A T E ! ! !

Obama's birth certificate: Final chapter
By Amy Hollyfield
Published on Friday, June 27th, 2008 at 05:21 p.m.

SUMMARY: Since we published Obama's birth certificate, questions about its authenticity have been frequent and fierce. After reviewing the evidence, we're confident in our rulings.

It started as a whisper, a trickle of nagging doubt.

“As a concerned citizen, I’m wondering if there isn’t something fishy going on with the Obama certificate.”

“I have serious doubts about the purported 'birth certificate’ you were sent.”

“Something doesn’t smell right.”

Soon, e-mails and blog posts were flying. As the pace quickened, the tone sharpened.

“You should be apologizing ... for your misinformation regarding BO bogus birth certificate, that you claimed was genuine!”

At full throttle, the accusations are explosive and unrelenting, the writers emboldened by the anonymity and reach of the Internet.

And you can’t help but ask: How do you prove something to people who come to the facts believing, out of fear or hatred or maybe just partisanship, that they’re being tricked?

• • •

Sen. Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a document PolitiFact.com had sought for months. Countless chain e-mails, seeking to paint him as a secret Muslim, speculated that his full name included Muhammed (or Mohammed). Some said he is not an American citizen.

Birth Certificate

As a fact-checking news Web site, we went to extensive lengths to sort out the truth. We got a copy of his 1992 marriage certificate from the Cook County (Ill.) Bureau of Vital Statistics. His driver’s license record from the Illinois Secretary of State’s office. His registration and disciplinary record with the Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois. Not to mention all of his property records.

Not one of these documents shows a Muhammed (or Mohammed) in Obama's name. They all read "Barack H. Obama" or "Barack Hussein Obama."

The ultimate document we sought was Obama’s birth certificate. Unlike the other documents, Hawaii birth certificates aren’t public record. Only family members can request copies, so when the campaign declined to give us one, we were stalled.

On June 13, 2008, Obama’s campaign finally released a copy, while launching a fact-check Web site of its own, Fightthesmears.com. The site is a direct response to allegations about Obama that won’t go away: He’s Muslim. He took the oath of office on a Koran. He refuses to say the Pledge of Allegiance. PolitiFact has researched all of these accusations and none of them are true.

Much more supporting evidence: Polifact (http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2008/jun/27/obamas-birth-certificate-part-ii/)

ChumpDumper
Also tell me why you don't answer your own poll.

Anti.Hero
Tell me what you get in Hawaii. Chances are good you have no idea.

Tell me why it took so long to provide Berg a certificate of live birth?

Tell me why the snopes/factcheck copy had a seal and the certificate of live birth originally posted on Obama's website did not.

PixelPusher
10-23-2008, 09:10 PM
c'mon, Anti.Hero...don't go all "thermite" on us.

DarrinS
10-23-2008, 09:11 PM
People from reputable news organizations have examined the certified copy in person and are satisfied with it's authenticity. What other proof were you hoping for on a message board?

Hey, I'm no document expert, but I could produce something as good as that. The overlapping lower left-hand border overlap is pretty dubious. I haven't seen that in ANY other example that I've looked at.

EDIT> After reexamination, the entire border is pretty much jacked up.

Why doesn't he just show people the original. I have mine.

Anti.Hero
10-23-2008, 09:12 PM
Also tell me why you don't answer your own poll.

Because I don't believe it and value your esteemed opinion.

I simply made this thread so I could do the most epic bump in spurstalk.com history if it comes true a couple months from now. :lol

MaryAnnKilledGinger
10-23-2008, 09:12 PM
Tell me why it took so long to provide Berg a certificate of live birth?

Two years ago it took me 6 months to get a certified copy of my birth certificate and it was a royal pain in the ass. I was not running for president or serving in office at any level. How long did it take Obama?

Tell me why the snopes/factcheck copy had a seal and the certificate of live birth originally posted on Obama's website did not.

The seal is on the back of the document. In some copies you can see it through the paper more clearly than others.

ChumpDumper
10-23-2008, 09:13 PM
Tell me why it took so long to provide Berg a certificate of live birth?Because this guy doesn't deserve the time of day.

Tell me why the snopes/factcheck copy had a seal and the certificate of live birth originally posted on Obama's website did not.Why does that matter to you?

It's there.

DarrinS
10-23-2008, 09:13 PM
The seal is on the back of the document. In some copies you can see it through the paper more clearly than others.

This embossing shit being on only one side cracks me up. You can see it on both sides. LOL

MaryAnnKilledGinger
10-23-2008, 09:15 PM
Hey, I'm no document expert, but I could produce something as good as that. The overlapping lower left-hand border overlap is pretty dubious. I haven't seen that in ANY other example that I've looked at.

EDIT> After reexamination, the entire border is pretty much jacked up.

He HAS shown people the original certified copy. Which is what you or I or anyone else in the US would show if they didn't have the first original and needed proof of US birth.

There has been extensive graphic analysis, but the best one I know of is here:

http://xenon.arcticus.com/barack-obama-birth-certificate-image-tampering-analysis

Oh, Gee!!

good idea. everyone in the country can just pass it around until we're all satisfied that Barack was born in Hawaii. Why has nobody asked for McCain's (or any other white person's) birth certificate?

ChumpDumper
Because I don't believe it and value your esteemed opinion.But you don't value your own.

I simply made this thread so I could do the most epic bump in spurstalk.com history if it comes true a couple months from now. :lolThere have already been multiple threads about this. Try making something original.

MaryAnnKilledGinger
10-23-2008, 09:16 PM
This embossing shit being on only one side cracks me up. You can see it on both sides. LOL

The stamp is on the back. Of course it bled through to the other side.

Anti.Hero
10-23-2008, 09:19 PM
Dan believes Bush could have orchestrated 9/11 but he doesn't think it is a possibility that democratic/media elite could pull this off. :lol

And chump is so offended at the mere discussion. :lol

Anti.Hero
10-23-2008, 09:22 PM
Where's our friendly neighborhood conspiracy guru Galileo hiding. :downspin:

ChumpDumper
10-23-2008, 09:23 PM
Dan believes Bush could have orchestrated 9/11 but he doesn't think it is a possibility that democratic/media elite could pull this off. :lolBerg thinks Bush orchestrated 9/11 too. Think about that for awhile.

And chump is so offended at the mere discussion. :lolBored with the same lame debunked arguments. Just like 9/11.

Nbadan
10-23-2008, 09:27 PM
..still waiting for Chumpy (or anyone) to debunk that the Government knew more about 9/11 than they have released....

Anti.Hero
10-23-2008, 09:28 PM
..still waiting for Chumpy (or anyone) to debunk that the Government knew more about 9/11 than they have released....

What do you think Howard Dean knows about Obama when this funny business was brought to his attention just before the DNC?

ChumpDumper
10-23-2008, 09:29 PM
..still waiting for Chumpy (or anyone) to debunk that the Government knew more about 9/11 than they have released........still waiting for you to say what you think really happened on 9/11....you'll have to tell me how government foreknowledge fits into your theory.

Shall I bump that thread for you?

Nbadan
10-23-2008, 09:29 PM
...Dean's 50-state strategary looks like a winner?

Anti.Hero
10-23-2008, 09:31 PM
Dan, what if the people setting up this Obama presidency allowed Bush to do his thing so their guy would have easy access to the presidency!

NzlG28B-R8Y

DarrinS
10-23-2008, 09:34 PM
He HAS shown people the original certified copy. Which is what you or I or anyone else in the US would show if they didn't have the first original and needed proof of US birth.

There has been extensive graphic analysis, but the best one I know of is here:

http://xenon.arcticus.com/barack-obama-birth-certificate-image-tampering-analysis

That was a good analysis and proves that no one took an original and altered it with any photoshoppery. I just wonder if the entire thing is a forgery. Mostly, I'm wondering about the paper, that looks different than what I've seen. The font seems consistent with that time period.

I mean, if I create a fake dollar bill and scan it, that guys analysis will only show that no one has jacked with it. He only tries to authenticate the document from an image processing perspective --- NOT a historical legal document perspective.

Can someone please tell me why that paper and border are different. I'm open minded. I don't know if it's real or fake, only that it looks different to me.

Mr. Peabody
10-23-2008, 09:46 PM
Why has nobody asked for McCain's birth certificate?

What, are you going to cut out the section of the cave where it is painted?

http://images.encarta.msn.com/xrefmedia/sharemed/targets/images/pho/t373/T373854A.jpg

MaryAnnKilledGinger
10-23-2008, 09:48 PM
What, are you going to cut out the section of the cave where it is painted?

:lmao

MaryAnnKilledGinger
10-23-2008, 09:51 PM
Can someone please tell me why that paper and border are different. I'm open minded. I don't know if it's real or fake, only that it looks different to me.

Are you talking about the watermark pattern?

dg7md
10-23-2008, 10:11 PM
:lmao and I thought that the right wingers called us crazy conspiracy theorists. Now it seems the roles have switched, even thinking Obama isn't a born US citizen is borderline insanity. To think that someone running for candidacy with as much press as he's gotten wasn't a born citizen is seriously reaching.

Once the haters get ousted on an issue surrounding Obama, they immediately move to another piece of dirt they can get their hands on, as ridiculous as it may or may not be; the process has repeated constantly. This is another issue that wouldn't have arose if not for his color, that's just plain truth, same as the Muslim/terrorist pandering talks. It's closest racism at its roots.

sook
10-23-2008, 10:11 PM
how fucking stupid do you have to be to believe he is running for pres having not been born in the U.S.

The neocons are desperate it seems, the ayers drama failed and they are trying to bring this up again.

Just stupid stupid stupid, didn't know i could find so much of it on a forum :bang

Anti.Hero
10-23-2008, 10:13 PM
even thinking Obama isn't a born US citizen is borderline insanity to think that it wouldn't have been discovered by now.

Not really.

dg7md
10-23-2008, 10:17 PM
Not really.

Good rebuttal... I'd like to see facts surrounding what makes Obama not a US-born citizen to support this theory. Probably really easy to get this far into the most powerful position in the world without being a US-born citizen, I know.

sook
10-23-2008, 10:21 PM
they are desperate b.c they know they've already lost, just ignore the neocons on this board they have slipped into delusion to make themselves feel better...heck they probably have wet dreams about this kind of stuff

Nbadan
10-23-2008, 10:24 PM
It must be real....Phil Berg says so!

fyatuk
10-24-2008, 06:42 AM

You shouldn't. The original should be part of County/State records. Everything out of those archives should be certified copies.

TheProfessor
10-24-2008, 06:50 AM
This was absurd when people tried to do it to McCain, and it's absurd now.

nuclearfm
10-13-2009, 08:03 PM
I voted NO. Not necause I would like to disqualify him for president, but because it was so difficult to get what could be a forgery.

:rollin