PDA

View Full Version : Real America

TheMadHatter
10-24-2008, 10:39 PM
vagD-4AH4Vc&

only1wwff
10-24-2008, 11:00 PM
yeah....we're all class here in Colorado aren't we...

Duff McCartney
10-24-2008, 11:01 PM
Damn...I notice not a single minority face in the line.

Anti.Hero
10-24-2008, 11:02 PM
1:35

http://www.80stees.com/images/products/Rocky_t-shirt_bum_link.jpg

Nbadan
10-24-2008, 11:02 PM
It happens often enough it's not a exception anymore......what a sad state the Republican party has drifted toward..

Warlord23
10-24-2008, 11:09 PM
It doesn't concern me in the least that such inbred, senile, semi-educated trash have these opinions: they are a known quantity. What bothers me is that they bring their kids to political events and make them repeat things they have no clue about. Hopefully the next generation will be able to distance themselves from such indoctrination and build opinions via objective thought.

Duff McCartney
10-24-2008, 11:10 PM
It doesn't concern me in the least that such inbred, senile, semi-educated trash have these opinions: they are a known quantity.

In the words of a wise person...

"You'll never go broke appealing to the lowest common denominator."

only1wwff
10-24-2008, 11:11 PM
It doesn't concern me in the least that such inbred, senile, semi-educated trash have these opinions: they are a known quantity. What bothers me is that they bring their kids to political events and make them repeat things they have no clue about. Hopefully the next generation will be able to distance themselves from such indoctrination and build opinions via objective thought.

don't kid yourself...those people aren't hillbillies...a bunch of them are the religious right...Ted Haggard Focus on the Family people...

Warlord23
10-24-2008, 11:14 PM
don't kid yourself...those people aren't hillbillies...a bunch of them are the religious right...Ted Haggard Focus on the Family people...

True ... I knew I'd missed an adjective :lol

only1wwff
10-24-2008, 11:16 PM
True ... I knew I'd missed an adjective :lol

No really....Denver is about 45 minutes from the central core of evangelicals...those people are not pretty when their hive gets stirred

Buddy Holly
10-24-2008, 11:17 PM
Sad stuff, though not shocking.

only1wwff
10-24-2008, 11:19 PM
Sad stuff, though not shocking.

not to me...it really shocks me when people who profess to be Christians act like complete assholes....

TheMadHatter
10-24-2008, 11:21 PM
Am I naive in believing that a vote for Obama would be a vote against these racist, ignorant, vile trash? A part of me feels that America's identity is also at stake in this election.

only1wwff
10-24-2008, 11:27 PM
I find it frightening that even if those people were provoked, they behaved like animals. Those people live in my town and evidently McCain's here in the Springs just after Palin left...and they KNOW their supporters behave that way. If I had supporters like that I'd be ashamed they were representing me.

Anti.Hero
10-24-2008, 11:30 PM
I could easily go into the Chicago ghettos and find the same. :sleep

No one is brave enough to make the youtube video though :rollin

only1wwff
10-24-2008, 11:32 PM

That is an interesting point...and I don't doubt I'd be as shocked. The difference is these people aren't living in ghettos...and they have nice jobs and houses and cars and go to huge beautiful churches so the angst factor would be a little less I'd think.

TheMadHatter
10-24-2008, 11:33 PM

This is a typical Right wing response. The other guys do it too. Republicans say this every time. Well put up or shut up Anti.

Show me footage of one Obama rally that is anything remotely like this.

This isn't an isolated incident for McCain/Palin rallies. We have near a dozen or more videos like this now.

balli
10-24-2008, 11:35 PM
I could easily go into the Chicago ghettos and find the same.
No you couldn't. The South Side is busy trying to survive on nothing. They have no time to attend viciously mean and racist rallies.

only1wwff
10-24-2008, 11:42 PM
it would be interesting if that footage got on the local news...it would be nice if those idiots realized their behavior has consequences...

Anti.Hero
10-25-2008, 12:15 AM
No you couldn't. blah blah blah blah.

Yes. Yes I could.

TheMadHatter
10-25-2008, 12:25 AM
Yes. Yes I could.

We're waiting for that link.

Anti.Hero
10-25-2008, 12:26 AM
Sending the camera crew out as we speak....developing...

DaDakota
10-25-2008, 12:32 AM
Disgraceful.

Buddy Holly
10-25-2008, 03:44 AM

How is that in anyway similar? Was the above video taken in some rural Alabama town?

No. It was taken in Denver at a McCain/Palin rally.

Translation: I shine with pride, my chicken shit pussified self.

DarrinS
10-25-2008, 08:43 AM
The part of that video that really saddens me is the young girl making the monkey gestures. To me, is shows that racism is taught. I have a little girl about that age and you would never see her acting in such a disgusting manner.

I saw and heard some bad behavior from Obama supporters when I voted, but I didn't bother to videotape it and put it on youtube.

I voted for Obama, BTW.

DaDakota
10-25-2008, 09:25 AM
Darrin,

2 things were disgraceful in that video.....the little girl making the monkey gestures and the man holding the young toddler and cursing....

DD

DarrinS
10-25-2008, 09:56 AM
Darrin,

2 things were disgraceful in that video.....the little girl making the monkey gestures and the man holding the young toddler and cursing....

DD

true

By the way, that video doesn't show the probably hundreds of people that went by and were nothing but polite and respectful.

I saw a few bad apples when I voted, but I just chalked it up to that -- a few bad apples. I wouldn't paint the entire base of Obama supporters as idiots, based only on the behavior of a few people.

baseline bum
10-25-2008, 11:08 AM
The only thing that was bad in that video was the dumbass kid saying she didn't want a monkey president. That was pretty fucked up, and her parents are morons for letting their her behave like that.

only1wwff
10-25-2008, 01:25 PM
The only thing that was bad in that video was the dumbass kid saying she didn't want a monkey president. That was pretty fucked up, and her parents are morons for letting their her behave like that.

I wonder if anyone in line that wasn't behaving like a dick said something like "cut that crap out...you're making us all look stupid."