PDA

View Full Version : mavs made a huge mistake not trading dirk for kobe

RsxPiimp
10-25-2008, 02:14 PM
yeah. cuban is not so smart now.

Findog
10-25-2008, 02:25 PM
Who is this fucking idiot?????

And the Spurs made a big mistake not trading David Robinson for Michael Jordan.

Reggie Miller
10-25-2008, 02:28 PM
In other news:

The Hindenberg probably should have used helium instead of hydrogen.

Neville Chamberlain probably shouldn't have trusted Hitler.

The U.S. probably should have pulled out of SE Asia once the VietCong, Pathet Lao, and Khmer Rouge all developed a broad popular base of support in their respective countries.

RsxPiimp
10-25-2008, 02:29 PM
Who is this fucking idiot?????

And the Spurs made a big mistake not trading David Robinson for Michael Jordan.

i was the one banging your mom before you were conceived

enjoy your first rd exit losers:rollin

Findog
10-25-2008, 02:30 PM
In other news:

The Hindenberg probably should have used helium instead of hydrogen.

Neville Chamberlain probably shouldn't have trusted Hitler.

The U.S. probably should have pulled out of SE Asia once the VietCong, Pathet Lao, and Khmer Rouge all developed a broad popular base of support in their respective countries.

Your analogy doesn't really work at all.

Dirk for Kobe was never a possibility. I don't see how Cuban can be criticized for something that was never proposed and never had a chance in hell of happening.

Findog
10-25-2008, 02:31 PM
i was the one banging your mom before you were conceived

enjoy your first rd exit losers:rollin

You're like 12 years old, so I doubt you would have much interest in my mom.

Enjoy high school, kid.

Reggie Miller
10-25-2008, 02:39 PM
Your analogy doesn't really work at all.

Dirk for Kobe was never a possibility. I don't see how Cuban can be criticized for something that was never proposed and never had a chance in hell of happening.

Findog, Findog, Findog...

I'm not getting paid for this. If I could have quickly come up with three perfect analogies that were funny, I would have. ;)

My understanding is that it was proposed/discussed by various media types, but like you, I am not aware of any real proof that this happened.

Findog
10-25-2008, 02:45 PM
Findog, Findog, Findog...

I'm not getting paid for this. If I could have quickly come up with three perfect analogies that were funny, I would have. ;)

My understanding is that it was proposed/discussed by various media types, but like you, I am not aware of any real proof that this happened.

Yeah, I know. There's plenty of real stuff to hang Cuban for, like the dumbass Kidd trade.

Kobe pouted like a bitch and made it known he would accept a trade to Chicago, Phoenix or Dallas. He had veto powers over any deal. As regarding Dallas, he made it clear he would come to Dallas to play WITH Dirk, not Jason Terry and Josh Howard.

Reggie Miller
10-25-2008, 02:53 PM
Yeah, I know. There's plenty of real stuff to hang Cuban for, like the dumbass Kidd trade.

Kobe pouted like a bitch and made it known he would accept a trade to Chicago, Phoenix or Dallas. He had veto powers over any deal. As regarding Dallas, he made it clear he would come to Dallas to play WITH Dirk, not Jason Terry and Josh Howard.

That's the heart of the matter. Kobe wanted the Lakers to trade him for make-weight after dumping Shaq. Not. Happening.

IronMexican
10-25-2008, 02:56 PM
The mavs should have never traded for Dirk, and kept the Traylor. It would have lead to an 8 peat

Reggie Miller
10-25-2008, 03:02 PM
The mavs should have never traded for Dirk, and kept the Traylor. It would have lead to an 8 peat

The biggest mistake the Mavericks ever made was getting rid of all of the cokeheads they used to have on their team...

...not really.

Findog
10-25-2008, 03:05 PM

Actually, we should've never traded Detlef for Herb Williams. Michael Jordan would've never won a ring if we had the SchrempfMan in green and blue.

IronMexican
10-25-2008, 03:11 PM
Actually, we should've never traded Detlef for Herb Williams. Michael Jordan would've never won a ring if we had the SchrempfMan in green and blue.

:tu great point.

lefty
10-25-2008, 03:17 PM
yeah. cuban is not so smart now.

Not sure if it would have been a good idea.

Kobe would probably have scored 62 pts against his new team

RsxPiimp
10-25-2008, 03:18 PM

qft

:lmao

dirk4mvp
10-25-2008, 03:23 PM

I think he woulda went into not-shoot-in-game 7-cuz-i'm-mad mode.

RsxPiimp
10-25-2008, 03:29 PM
I think he woulda went into not-shoot-in-game 7-cuz-i'm-mad mode.

dirk, kobe

both choked in the biggest stage of their careers. only difference is kobe is about to get some more of those rings while dirk, well is pretty much done with j-ho, jkidd and damp as his supporting cast

dirk4mvp
10-25-2008, 03:42 PM
dirk, kobe

both choked in the biggest stage of their careers. only difference is kobe is about to get some more of those rings while dirk, well is pretty much done with j-ho, jkidd and damp as his supporting cast

You forgot Baby T-Mac

RsxPiimp
10-25-2008, 03:48 PM
You forgot Baby T-Mac

oh fuck man tmac is the worst

angelbelow
10-25-2008, 07:07 PM
neither player could lead there team to a championship so this is a moot point youre making.

SpursDynasty
10-25-2008, 07:50 PM
Dirk and Kobe, what's the difference between them? Nothing. Both are leaders who have failed to win their team a championship the past couple of Finals.

dirk4mvp
10-25-2008, 07:56 PM
Dirk and Kobe, what's the difference between them? Nothing. Both are leaders who have failed to win their team a championship the past couple of Finals.

You've been promoted back to full time poster. This once a week shit isn't gonna cut it.

RsxPiimp
10-25-2008, 08:23 PM
neither player could lead there team to a championship so this is a moot point youre making.

kobe has a chance to prove everyone this season wrong though

Findog
10-25-2008, 08:35 PM

Kid, quit while you're behind. Take a cue from SpursDynasty. That is a man who knows how to troll.

RsxPiimp
10-25-2008, 08:49 PM
Kid, quit while you're behind. Take a cue from SpursDynasty. That is a man who knows how to troll.

kid

go fuck yourself

Reggie Miller
10-25-2008, 09:10 PM

There was an interesting study published a few years ago.

Competent people, being competent, are aware of their own abilities, the relative abilities of others, and their own various areas of incompetence.

Incompetent people, being incompetent, tend to have delusional ideas of their own worth and abilities.

"One reason that the ignorant also tend to be the blissfully self-assured, the researchers believe, is that the skills required for competence often are the same skills necessary to recognize competence. The incompetent, therefore, suffer doubly..."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2000/01/18/MN73840.DTL

angelbelow
10-26-2008, 03:06 AM

until then, this is a moot point.