PDA

View Full Version : I just tried to vandalize a McCain - Palin sign...

LaMarcus Bryant
10-25-2008, 09:01 PM
Friday, on the way home after work, I noticed a McCain - Palin sign at the four-way stop. I'm pretty sure AggieHoopsFan put it there. Since the moment I laid eyes on it I planned to get drunk on college football saturday and deface it. I was going to put that ghostbusters-esque "no" emblem over it and put "Big T's" beneath Palin's name. Unfortunately, the sign was ripped out of the ground and two big chunks of dirt are missing where the sign was.

What do you all make of this? Is North Richland Oklahoma firmly switching to Obama as well? AHF is in deeeeep trouble..

BRHornet45
10-26-2008, 08:23 AM
lol your so cool son! tearing up signs makes you a real man!

fyatuk
10-26-2008, 08:51 AM
All I know, is that here it's quite illegal to mess with political signs unless you put it up.

But I've seriously thought of screwing around with an Obama sign on my way to work. And now right around the same spot, there's a McCain/Palin sign I don't like (It says "Sarah!" really big, then "McCain/Palin '08" really small).

possessed
10-26-2008, 09:38 AM
How old are you?

IceColdBrewski
10-26-2008, 10:08 AM
Friday, on the way home after work, I noticed a McCain - Palin sign at the four-way stop. I'm pretty sure AggieHoopsFan put it there. Since the moment I laid eyes on it I planned to get drunk on college football saturday and deface it. I was going to put that ghostbusters-esque "no" emblem over it and put "Big T's" beneath Palin's name. Unfortunately, the sign was ripped out of the ground and two big chunks of dirt are missing where the sign was.

Pretty funny that you needed the liquid courage to work up the stones to even try.

Sorry, no cool points for you.

And yes. Time to grow up.

LaMarcus Bryant
10-26-2008, 01:37 PM
It's funny because someone else vandalized it and tore it to shreds before I could even get close to it.

Nbadan
10-26-2008, 01:38 PM
I think that's a FEDERAL crime....

boutons_
10-26-2008, 02:07 PM
It's also a crime against the Voter Rights Act to harass and intimidate voters at a polling station, was originally to prevent southern whiteys from intimidating blacks.

Fat chance any cops are going to enforce that as racist Repug whiteys intimidate blacks and Hispanics like it was 1964 all over again.

And I bet dubya's demolished/demoralized DoJ Civil Rights Division won't be putting out any guidance on the VRA, either.

LaMarcus Bryant
10-26-2008, 05:24 PM
It wasn't anyone's property. It was on city ground at a fourway stop. I would have thought that it was illegal to put a sign there in the first place lol

BushDynasty
10-26-2008, 09:49 PM
I think those McCain signs are so cool that I got one for myself.

<-------------------------