TILDEN
10-26-2008, 07:16 PM
dont think so we r a step child

Dr. Gonzo
10-26-2008, 09:49 PM
Great post.

Lakers2009champs
10-31-2008, 12:01 AM
Nope, La will get one first but I even doubt that will happen.

Obstructed_View
10-31-2008, 01:03 AM
Yes, because they are great, are a giant TV market, are one of the most affluent metro areas in the world, and have a shiny new stadium with all the trimmings.

DBryant88
10-31-2008, 07:57 AM

wow your intelligent

Evan
10-31-2008, 02:17 PM

Steps for Locating Adoptees, Birth Parents, and Adoption Records

http://genealogy.about.com/cs/adoption/a/adoption_search.htm

jack sommerset
10-31-2008, 04:35 PM
no money, no team, when i lived in SA some playoff games for the spews had tickets available, no way SA can afford to pay for 60,70 thousand seats if not more. SA needs a MLS team.

LakerHater
10-31-2008, 06:12 PM
Jerry Jones won't let the league take away fans and money from him!
He'll lose everyone from Eagle Pass, Larado, beeville kingsville, corpus, and the Valley even Eagle Pass up to Del Rio across to El Paso!!
Jerry don't like people puttin their hands in his Pockets!

FUCK JERRY!!!:flipoff

Evan
10-31-2008, 07:12 PM
He'll lose everyone from Eagle Pass, Larado, beeville kingsville, corpus, and the Valley even Eagle Pass up to Del Rio across to El Paso!!

Because if you were a business owner you would be willing to lose millions of dollars.

Gotcha.

bresilhac
11-01-2008, 12:30 AM

Fuck Jerry Jones. Who gives a shit what he doesn't like? It is these areas that you mention that will be precisely why a team in San Antonio will succeed. Because it will be a regional team not just a local one.

Evan
11-01-2008, 11:08 AM
Blame Jerry but the Texans would do more to stop it than Jerry.

Thinking cap fellas.

LakerHater
11-01-2008, 04:24 PM
Houston??!?!?
http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/13.gif

Biernutz
11-01-2008, 06:24 PM
Damm----- I've never seen a "Will San Antonio get a NFL Team " thread before.:sleep

BSofA04
11-03-2008, 02:19 PM
Relocation requires league approval. Jones and McNair have stated before that they wouldn't be against a 3rd Texas team, but what they say and how they vote are two different things.

On a side note, the only way LA gets a team is if the Jags decide to move their and agree to play in the Coliseum. Not likely. LA still can't get it's act together for a new stadium and probably never will. It wouldn't surprise me if..let's say the Jaguars..decide to leave "tarp" stadium for greener pastures with LA and SA being #1 and #2. If LA couldn't get a stadium deal done, which they won't, no way in hell would an owner move his franchise to a city without PSL's and significant luxury revenues.