PDA

View Full Version : Let's pray to god.

IronMexican
10-26-2008, 09:02 PM
Alabama, and UT go undefeated! WE MUST KEEP PENN STATE OUT! Last thing I want is for USC to play OSU in the Rose Bowl.

Thunder Dan
10-26-2008, 09:07 PM
do you feel better?

to21
10-27-2008, 07:59 AM
PSU vs. USC might be nice.

stretch
10-27-2008, 09:33 AM
Last thing I want is for USC to play OSU in the Rose Bowl.

why

IronMexican
10-27-2008, 09:53 AM
Cause OSU is complete trash this year. Penn State MIGHT give USC a game(Which is all I really want)

JamStone
10-27-2008, 11:28 AM
Let's pray to god it's Cal that goes to the Rose Bowl.

Thunder Dan
10-27-2008, 01:09 PM
Cause OSU is complete trash this year. Penn State MIGHT give USC a game(Which is all I really want)

Did you watch the same game I did Saturday? They played a very close game to the #3 team in the country where USC struggled against Arizona. But I'm sure the Rose Bowl committee doesn't care who a guy that didn't go to either school wants in the game

romad_20
10-27-2008, 01:19 PM
Well, Bama is probably not going to go undeafeated, so get ready for Texas vs Penn St. If Penn st makes the NCG and gets destroyed can we ban Big 10 teams for at least a year? Also looks like a 1-loss SEC team will play Utah or Boise St in the Sugar Bowl. Woohoo, what a matchup!

There is a lot of football to be played, yet and just like Pitt/ WVU last year, anything can happen.

IronMexican
10-27-2008, 01:20 PM
Well, Bama is probably not going to go undeafeated, so get ready for Texas vs Penn St. If Penn st makes the NCG and gets destroyed can we ban Big 10 teams for at least a year? Also looks like a 1-loss SEC team will play Utah or Boise St in the Sugar Bowl. Woohoo, what a matchup!

There is a lot of football to be played, yet and just like Pitt/ WVU last year, anything can happen.

You know what would be dope, for Utah to meet OSU in the Rose Bowl, and SC play UGA in the Sugar or Rose Bowl.

Thunder Dan
10-27-2008, 01:24 PM
The Rose Bowl would never take Utah over Ohio State and also take a pass on USC. Rose Bowl gets first dibs this year and you can bet your net worth on them taking a Big10/Pac10 matchup if they had the chance. If Ohio State is sitting there w/ 2 losses they will take them 100% because of the large fan base. BCS Games don't want a mid major, they want to sell tickets and advertising- Utah and Boise St don't do either

romad_20
10-27-2008, 01:25 PM
You know what would be dope, for Utah to meet OSU in the Rose Bowl, and SC play UGA in the Sugar or Rose Bowl.

I would love to see that game. Wanted it last year in the Rose. Oh well, its all really up to the voters and bowl committees. I'm not getting my hopes up, UGA/ FL this weekend will be tough and highly emotional.

IronMexican
10-27-2008, 01:27 PM
I would love to see that game. Wanted it last year in the Rose. Oh well, its all really up to the voters and bowl committees. I'm not getting my hopes up, UGA/ FL this weekend will be tough and highly emotional.

Yeah, I was hoping for that last year too. Truth is, I would rather lose a game like the Rose Bowl in 2006, then win a Rose Bowl like we did in 2008, 2007.