PDA

View Full Version : If Obama's Original Birth Cirtificate Surfaces and...

Wild Cobra
10-26-2008, 10:00 PM
How about it? What if after Barack Obama becomes the 44th president, it is found and proven his original birth cirtificate disqualifies him as president, by constitution?

I used the multiple vote option.

BushDynasty
10-26-2008, 10:03 PM
And I thought Jeb was an attention whore.

only1wwff
10-26-2008, 10:08 PM
wow...NO ONE wants McCain to be president

ducks
10-26-2008, 10:09 PM
the government can forge a birth certificate anytime it wants

his grandma said he was born in africa
next thing you know she is hurt bad
hummmmmmm..

Wild Cobra
10-26-2008, 10:09 PM
wow...NO ONE wants McCain to be president

It's not that, by constitution, Biden would become president anyway.

Wild Cobra
10-26-2008, 10:10 PM

hummmmmmm..
Did someone rob her house and take the original from her I wonder?

ElNono
10-26-2008, 10:11 PM
I'll say he pardons himself.

only1wwff
10-26-2008, 10:12 PM
It would take a LOOONG fucking time to determine the validity of the birth certificate...the authenticity of every dotted i and crossed t...so that by the time the truth came out it'd be 8 years later...

ducks
10-26-2008, 10:13 PM
It would take a LOOONG fucking time to determine the validity of the birth certificate...the authenticity of every dotted i and crossed t...so that by the time the truth came out it'd be 8 years later...

but but with palin ethical cause they could not postpone it
but Obama they can:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

Wild Cobra
10-26-2008, 10:15 PM
Who voted to let him remain president and put him in prison?

LOL...

ducks
10-26-2008, 10:16 PM
Obama is not even worth a 25 cent bullet

BRHornet45
10-26-2008, 10:16 PM
sons I would recommend the death penalty for that.

lurker23
10-26-2008, 10:20 PM
I voted in this poll as a pure hypothetical situation (which it is), so I voted to do what the law implies: get him impeached immediately, and make the VP the new president.

tp2021
Bartleby voted for every choice. Nice.

only1wwff
Who voted to let him remain president and put him in prison?

LOL...

Simultaeously? The John Gotti tactic...

TheMadHatter
This thread is bound to bring up the very best the Republican Party has to offer America.

ElNono
10-26-2008, 10:22 PM
He has a certified copy of his birth certificate valid on any court in the USA. That's ALL he needs to ascertain qualification. This is a non issue and this thread is pretty stupid.
And for you conservatards that cling to this crap, please, find another talking point to spread the FUD.

Thank you

boutons_
10-26-2008, 10:36 PM
WC and rest of the right-wingers are beyond desperate.

I wonder if any of his mother's DNA is available? That would prove he was the son of a US citizen.

And what about his grandmother's DNA?

If the question went to this radical right SCOTUS between 4 Nov and 20 Jan, I'm they'd unhesitatingly de-elect him as much as they elected dubya in 2000.

Shastafarian
10-26-2008, 10:49 PM
Obama is not even worth a 25 cent bullet

neither are you

ducks
10-26-2008, 10:51 PM
neither are you

neither is 99 percent of people in congress

Melmart1
10-26-2008, 10:54 PM
Good gawd, this thread is ridiculous. It's the political equivalent of Fan Fiction.

Shastafarian
10-26-2008, 10:57 PM
Good gawd, this thread is ridiculous. It's the political equivalent of Fan Fiction.

I would've check this option but it wasn't available:

7) His original birth certificate shows that he was born in Hawaii and has already been shown to be legitimate. This thread is retarded.

fyatuk
10-26-2008, 11:04 PM
How about it? What if after Barack Obama becomes the 44th president, it is found and proven his original birth cirtificate disqualifies him as president, by constitution?

I used the multiple vote option.

Not that there's any chance that will happen, but the correct answer is he would be removed from office and the vice president (Biden in this case) would take over.

ChumpDumper
10-27-2008, 02:50 AM
Good gawd, this thread is ridiculous. It's the political equivalent of Fan Fiction."Babylon 5" kept sending back his treatments.

101A
10-27-2008, 08:16 AM
I have consistently considered this a ridiculous accusation; especially since Berg, the guy driving this in Philly is a Truther....

but I am also not a big believer in coincidence. This weekend, Obama flew to Hawaii to visit his ailing Grandmother (without his wife and kids, btw, wouldn't they want to see the old lady); Anyway, THIS weekend, the Hawaii governor has chosen to seal Barrack's original Birth Certificate - available ONLY at Obama's request. Also, Kenya has anounced it will not release any records it has of Barrack's birth until AFTER the Presidential election.

I figure everything is legit; and the Obama campaign is gonna let this become an issue for the right; hollering, screaming just KNOWING this is THE deal that'll bring him down. Then he'll produce the "original", and SURPRISE, it'll look just like the "COPY", only it won't have "COPY" on it (go figure). It'll further marginialize the right.

I pretty much KNOW he was born in Hawaii. How? Because he ALREADY beat the candidate that would've found it, and used it if he wasn't - Hillary.

101A
10-27-2008, 08:27 AM
Island of Birth: "Oahu"

Scoreboard.

Findog
10-27-2008, 09:04 AM
This thread is bound to bring up the very best the Republican Party has to offer America.

Some of the "brightest" conservative minds are on display here.

Wild Cobra
10-27-2008, 10:31 AM
He has a certified copy of his birth certificate valid on any court in the USA. That's ALL he needs to ascertain qualification. This is a non issue and this thread is pretty stupid.
And for you conservatards that cling to this crap, please, find another talking point to spread the FUD.

Thank you
It is not a copy as in duplicate. Anyone in the office where they make these cirtified copies could have made it for him.

I have consistently considered this a ridiculous accusation; especially since Berg, the guy driving this in Philly is a Truther....

but I am also not a big believer in coincidence. This weekend, Obama flew to Hawaii to visit his ailing Grandmother (without his wife and kids, btw, wouldn't they want to see the old lady); Anyway, THIS weekend, the Hawaii governor has chosen to seal Barrack's original Birth Certificate - available ONLY at Obama's request. Also, Kenya has anounced it will not release any records it has of Barrack's birth until AFTER the Presidential election.

I figure everything is legit; and the Obama campaign is gonna let this become an issue for the right; hollering, screaming just KNOWING this is THE deal that'll bring him down. Then he'll produce the "original", and SURPRISE, it'll look just like the "COPY", only it won't have "COPY" on it (go figure). It'll further marginialize the right.

I pretty much KNOW he was born in Hawaii. How? Because he ALREADY beat the candidate that would've found it, and used it if he wasn't - Hillary.
I always kept the possibility in mind, but until I found more information on the situation, I didn't believe it either. I find it inappropriate for a man running for president not to request, himself, that the state records be open to people to get rid of the question. It would be so easy for him to ask the state to allow the records to be seen.

Here's the kicker for me. In the past, I understand his Grandmother, uncle, and aunt all said he was born in Kenya. His mother was not allowed to fly back to the states because she was so close to delivery. A birth certificate is on file in Mombassa, Kenya, with the name Barack Hussein Obama Jr. just a few days from the day he claims he was born. His father's family also said he was born in Kenya.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/06/13/bobirthcertificate.jpg
Any corrupt official in the office could make the certified copy. That is not the original, or a photocopy of the original. It is a new document generated, from either true or false information.

ElNono
10-27-2008, 10:33 AM
Any corrupt official in the office could make the certified copy. That is not the original, or a photocopy of the original. It is a new document generated, from either true or false information.

If the claim is that a corrupt government official made up the certificate, then you need to show proof of that. I mean, the burden of proof is not on the defendant, but on the plaintiff making the claim. You can't flip the justice system around just because you don't like the guy.

2centsworth
10-27-2008, 10:37 AM
If the claim is that a corrupt government official made up the certificate, then you need to show proof of that. I mean, the burden of proof is not on the defendant, but on the plaintiff making the claim. You can't flip the justice system around just because you don't like the guy.

i agree with you 100%. This is a serious charge, so the burden of proof should be on the plantiff. The Plantiff should be forced to "discover" and find something substantial or dismiss this as a farce.

Shastafarian
10-27-2008, 10:52 AM
His mother was not allowed to fly back to the states because she was so close to delivery.

How long was the flight back? There's a famous story about a pregnant woman, who was leaking amniotic fluid, flying 8 hours on a plane. I forget her name....

http://poplicks.com/images/sarah-palin.jpg

Wild Cobra
10-27-2008, 11:21 AM

I agree with you. That's why I haven't made much noise about this. If you remember, I believe McCain is not eligible either, but at least there is a better case for him since he was born in military controlled Panama.

My original post was a "WHAT IF." I am not convinced he was born in Kenya myself, but I see a distint possibility.

Now, WHAT IF a valid birth cirtificate comes out of Kenya, after the election, naming his mother and father by name? Would that be proof enough for you?

Also, why is it too much to ask to see the ORIGINAL birth cirtificate, or the actual state records? Shouldn't he want to put this question to rest? The fact that every attempt to see such records is denied should raise some questions.

RandomGuy
10-27-2008, 11:50 AM

hummmmmmm..

Except for the part that his African grandmother is the one who that quote was attributed to, and it is the grandmother from Kansas that is the one that is hurt.

Most humans have two grandmothers, by the way. A few don't, but that is just icky.

VaSpursFan
10-27-2008, 11:50 AM
i believe that proper due diligence was done prior to him running for president. if this was a true issue it would have been flushed out when he filed the appropriate papers to run. if not, the whole damn system needs to be overhauled asap.

RandomGuy
10-27-2008, 11:54 AM
I can see it now...

Obama is ousted with Biden sworn in, then shortly assassinated by some right-wing nutjob, leaving a President Pelosi to clean up after Bush.

Yeah, that's right bitches, I said President PELOSI!!!

Booga booga booga booga!!

Just my "scare the bejeepers out of most conservatives in time for Halloween" gift to the board. :lol

RandomGuy
10-27-2008, 12:04 PM
i believe that proper due diligence was done prior to him running for president. if this was a true issue it would have been flushed out when he filed the appropriate papers to run. if not, the whole damn system needs to be overhauled asap.

The whole bit originated from some conspiracy theorist, a lawyer and one of the "9-11 truth" crowd, who slapped together a bunch of flimsy "evidence" on par with most "9-11 truth" evidence and filed a lawsuit.

This is what would be required for the whole conspiracy theory to work:

A single mother, going to school in Hawaii and living in Hawaii with her parents somehow managed to scrape together enough money to fly to Africa just in time for the birth and trusted the birth of her first child to some 3rd world hospital.

The mother would then have to have skipped the issuance of a birth certificate in Hawaii and done a host of other things, AND then somehow, someone must have bribed some official to fake the certificate.

Even if he WAS born in Africa, his American citizen mother has the chance to come back to the US and have their child registered as a US citizen, if my understanding is correct.

We can quibble about minutae, but the guy grew up in Hawaii, and went on from there.

The ONLY people who really care about this are people who are looking for any excuse to disqualify a Democrat from the presidency and install a Republican.

FromWayDowntown
10-27-2008, 12:17 PM
It's a stupid poll, even if the basic premise is at all tenable.

If the elected President (no matter who that person might be) is shown to be disqualified to hold the office of President (no matter why he or she might be disqualified), statutory law (3 U.S.C. 19(a) & d(1)) imposes a line of succession. Period.

Given the way the question is worded, Obama would have been elected, so Vice President Biden would become President according to the law. Any other approach to that situation would ignore the written law -- surely, activism of the worst kind. There's no revisiting the results of the election before the disqualification was established. There's no new vote. By law, the disqualified President is replaced by the Vice President. That's true, too, if (God forbid) Obama were to die after being elected and before being sworn into office.

I'm not sure what crime Obama would have committed in Wild Cobra's scenario, but if he's shown to have committed a crime, he should be incarcerated as well. Even if the conspiracy nonsense had some merit, I'm not sure that any of it would suggest that a crime had been committed.

FromWayDowntown
10-27-2008, 12:21 PM
I can see it now...

Obama is ousted with Biden sworn in, then shortly assassinated by some right-wing nutjob, leaving a President Pelosi to clean up after Bush.

Yeah, that's right bitches, I said President PELOSI!!!

Booga booga booga booga!!

And if they somehow disqualify her, it's President Byrd.

I'm not sure that the effort to disqualify Obama is a particularly well-thought out idea.

101A
10-27-2008, 12:36 PM
The whole bit originated from some conspiracy theorist, a lawyer and one of the "9-11 truth" crowd, who slapped together a bunch of flimsy "evidence" on par with most "9-11 truth" evidence and filed a lawsuit.

This is what would be required for the whole conspiracy theory to work:

A single mother, going to school in Hawaii and living in Hawaii with her parents somehow managed to scrape together enough money to fly to Africa just in time for the birth and trusted the birth of her first child to some 3rd world hospital.

The mother would then have to have skipped the issuance of a birth certificate in Hawaii and done a host of other things, AND then somehow, someone must have bribed some official to fake the certificate.

Even if he WAS born in Africa, his American citizen mother has the chance to come back to the US and have their child registered as a US citizen, if my understanding is correct.

We can quibble about minutae, but the guy grew up in Hawaii, and went on from there.

The ONLY people who really care about this are people who are looking for any excuse to disqualify a Democrat from the presidency and install a Republican.

I thought his mother WAS living in Africa....that's where she "met" Barrack Sr.? That she did fly back, specifically, so Obama would be American. Later moved back to Kenya, where Barrack was raised until, I think, age 12, as a dual American/Kenyan citizen, and as a registered Muslim (not that it matters, just the history as I understand it). THEN he moved back to Hawaii, attended a prep school, etc....

101A
10-27-2008, 12:37 PM
And if they somehow disqualify her, it's President Byrd.

:lol

From electing an African American to GETTING a former Grand Dragon!!!

Classic.

FromWayDowntown
10-27-2008, 01:05 PM
:lol

From electing an African American to GETTING a former Grand Dragon!!!

Classic.

Indeed -- to say nothing of the new chapter in The Law of Unintended Consequences that the whole scenario would create.

ChumpDumper
10-27-2008, 02:05 PM
Also, why is it too much to ask to see the ORIGINAL birth cirtificate, or the actual state records?Reading the print on the bottom of the birth certificate -- yes.

Tell me how many original birth certificates of presidential candidates you have demanded to see.

Give me a number.

Hypocrite.

ElNono
10-27-2008, 02:09 PM
Also, why is it too much to ask to see the ORIGINAL birth cirtificate, or the actual state records? Shouldn't he want to put this question to rest? The fact that every attempt to see such records is denied should raise some questions.

Because the certified copy he possesses is valid in any court of law, period. It's like if I ask you for your driver's license, and you hand me one, but then I ask you if you could please hand me the very first driver's license ever granted to you. It's stupid. Whatever you have that is in good legal standing suffices as far as evidence is concerned.

Now, if this retard that is suing, would be suing to verify the certified copy's authenticity, then it would be a different story.

ducks
10-27-2008, 02:11 PM
Because the certified copy he possesses is valid in any court of law, period. It's like if I ask you for your driver's license, and you hand me one, but then I ask you if you could please hand me the very first driver's license ever granted to you. It's stupid. Whatever you have that is in good legal standing suffices as far as evidence is concerned.

Now, if this retard that is suing, would be suing to verify the certified copy's authenticity, then it would be a different story.

Are you a fucking laywer

ElNono
10-27-2008, 02:13 PM
Are you a fucking laywer

I'm not that, whatever it is, for sure.

ChumpDumper
10-27-2008, 02:16 PM
Are you a fucking laywerYou don't have to be a lawyer to read and understand the bottom of the certificate.

Really, is this what the board Republicans have come to? Fantasizing that somehow Obama will be disqualified because he appears to be beating their candidates so badly?

Pathetic.

ducks
10-27-2008, 02:17 PM
You don't have to be a lawyer to read and understand the bottom of the certificate.

Really, is this what the board Republicans have come to? Fantasizing that somehow Obama will be disqualified because he appears to be beating their candidates so badly?

Pathetic.

ACTUALLY I HAVE NEVER BEEN A FAN OF MACCAIN

ChumpDumper
10-27-2008, 02:19 PM
ACTUALLY I HAVE NEVER BEEN A FAN OF MACCAINNever heard of him.

Regardless, why is the standard of proof suddenly so high for you guys?

Oh, that's right -- your guys are behind in the polls.

ElNono
10-27-2008, 02:20 PM

Did your 3 year old kid got ahold of the computer by any chance?

2centsworth
10-27-2008, 02:22 PM
You don't have to be a lawyer to read and understand the bottom of the certificate.

Pathetic.

A wacko democrat is the one who filed suit. I'm sure it's not true, but it's not going away without a judge deciding on the validity of the birth certificate.
But if I'm wrong and the issue disappears, sobeit.

101A
10-27-2008, 02:22 PM
A wacko democrat is the one who filed suit. I'm sure it's not true, but it's not going away without a judge deciding on the validity of the birth certificate.

Judge threw it out - said Plaintiff didn't have standing to bring the suit.

PixelPusher
10-27-2008, 02:23 PM

"Maccain?" Hmm...sound's like one of them Arabs to me.

Oh, wait you meant "McCain"! Ok nevermind, he isn't an Arab; he's a decent family man...

ChumpDumper
10-27-2008, 02:24 PM
A wacko democrat is the one who filed suit.And you are sucking his cock as eagerly as whottt.
I'm sure it's not true, but it's not going away without a judge deciding on the validity of the birth certificate.Why? Have you ever questioned the validity of a presidential candidate's birth certificate before? Why do you insist on sucking a wacko democrats cock in the desperate hope that he might be right?

ducks
10-27-2008, 02:25 PM
"Maccain?" Hmm...sound's like one of them Arabs to me.

Oh, wait you meant "McCain"! Ok nevermind, he isn't an Arab; he's a decent family man...

he is not a decent family man

2centsworth
10-27-2008, 02:30 PM
I must admit I just started reading about this. The following is enough for me.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

btw, I just saw the lawsuit was dismissed too.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=79086

2centsworth
10-27-2008, 02:32 PM
And you are sucking his cock as eagerly as whottt.Why? Have you ever questioned the validity of a presidential candidate's birth certificate before? Why do you insist on sucking a wacko democrats cock in the desperate hope that he might be right?

you act like i was interrupting while you were on your knees.

ducks
10-27-2008, 02:33 PM

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=79086

wonder how much he got paid
not that his camp has no money or anything:downspin:

ChumpDumper
10-27-2008, 02:34 PM

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=79086The funny thing is that WND did their own analysis of the document and found it to be legit as well, though they have never mentioned it in subsequent articles.

Jivin' Jerome Corsi writes for them, if that name rings a bell.

FromWayDowntown
10-27-2008, 02:35 PM

When the certificate depicted in this thread (or one like it) is presented in Court -- and I'm sure it will be -- that wacko democrat's burden will be a very steep one, since the document we've seen here amounts to prima facie proof of Obama's birth in Hawaii. That wacko democrat will have to prove that the document is incorrect AND then conclusively disprove any evidence presented to show that Obama was born in Hawaii.

Besides, Wild Cobra has some crazy fascination with the birth records of the primary candidates for President in this election. Just last February, WC thought McCain wasn't American enough to be President:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88333&highlight=mccain+born

It's funny how many who seem inclined to vote for Obama now also thought the questions about McCain were ridiculous back then.

ChumpDumper
10-27-2008, 02:35 PM
you act like i was interrupting while you were on your knees.If you knew anything about Berg, you would be embarrassed right now.

Unless you were whottt.

2centsworth
10-27-2008, 02:36 PM
wonder how much he got paid
not that his camp has no money or anything:downspin:

another 9/11 type conspiracy. Anyone want to help me make a video so we can make a fortune.

Wild Cobra
10-28-2008, 03:21 PM
It's a stupid poll, even if the basic premise is at all tenable.

LOL... If you say so. Remember, this is a "what if" poll. I say it's very relevant IF the rumor of his birth is true.

If the elected President (no matter who that person might be) is shown to be disqualified to hold the office of President (no matter why he or she might be disqualified), statutory law (3 U.S.C. 19(a) & d(1)) imposes a line of succession. Period.

Given the way the question is worded, Obama would have been elected, so Vice President Biden would become President according to the law. Any other approach to that situation would ignore the written law -- surely, activism of the worst kind. There's no revisiting the results of the election before the disqualification was established. There's no new vote. By law, the disqualified President is replaced by the Vice President. That's true, too, if (God forbid) Obama were to die after being elected and before being sworn into office.

There are legal scholars who would disagree. The entire election could be null and void because of the illegal nature of an unqualified candidate running. Some would say since he was not a legal candidate, the one with the second highest electoral votes would be president, automatically.

I'm not sure what crime Obama would have committed in Wild Cobra's scenario, but if he's shown to have committed a crime, he should be incarcerated as well. Even if the conspiracy nonsense had some merit, I'm not sure that any of it would suggest that a crime had been committed.

Fraud and Conspiracy connected to forgery, and many other crimes that would deem prison time. I don't know what the exact charges would be, but it would be felony charges.

There you go, making stuff up again.

The ONLY people?

Isn't it possible, that some of us, actually care about what the highest law of our country says?

Would you agree that citizens who complete 90% or more of their grade school through high school education in USA schools should be excluded from the native born clause? If so, Schwarzenegger would qualify for president, but Obama wouldn't. Either way, we need a constitutional change.

What really matters? Now I am truly concerned that Obama has so much of his education in Indonesia. No because I despise Obama, but that early schooling does have influence.

The only way you are right about some of us wanting any reason to dismiss him as president, is that we dislike him, and will employ any legal means. Some of us actually believe in this nation and the constitution. If you are able to condone violating the highest law, then I consider you a traitor to this nation. So you disagree, I know. I guess I just have higher moral standards when it comes to the law.

ChumpDumper
10-28-2008, 03:24 PM
Isn't it possible, that some of us, actually care about what the highest law of our country says?Not you.

Wild Cobra
10-28-2008, 03:31 PM
Not you.

Making such a statement in such context just proves how really stupid you are.

ChumpDumper
10-28-2008, 03:35 PM
Making such a statement in such context just proves how really stupid you are.I simply know you don't give a shit about the law if it suits you.
I guess I just have higher moral standards when it comes to the law.That's your context?

Sanctimonious bullshit. You never wanted to see any presidential candidate's original birth certificate before someone told you you should want to. Having your guy win this election is all you care about. Don't pretend otherwise. You're too transparent.

Wild Cobra
10-28-2008, 03:47 PM
I simply know you don't give a shit about the law if it suits you.That's your context?

Sanctimonious bullshit. You never wanted to see any presidential candidate's original birth certificate before someone told you you should want to. Having your guy win this election is all you care about. Don't pretend otherwise. You're too transparent.
This is my last posting to you as long as you are going to be a skunk. I need not get in a pissing contest woith someone who stinks so vile. Maybe if you could communicate without having to directly attack everyone, you would be worth while. People like you just are to low to be worth my while.

Bye.

ChumpDumper
10-28-2008, 03:50 PM
Take your higher moral standards and shove them up your ass.