PDA

View Full Version : If Bill Ayers is a terrorist, why is he a Professor?

cool hand
10-27-2008, 01:31 PM
???

hater
10-27-2008, 01:32 PM
why isn't he in guantamo bay?

cool hand
10-27-2008, 01:32 PM
exactly^^^

101A
10-27-2008, 01:34 PM
Because he was let off on a technicality. He is a terrorist. He did bomb the Pentagon.

Pistons < Spurs
10-27-2008, 01:38 PM
If????

Are you serious?

DarrinS
our great legal system at work

BTW, he freely admits he was a terrorist.

cool hand
If he wasn't convicted..........then he isn't a terrorist. It has all been bullshit.

cool hand
I could say I am a terrorist and it wouldn't mean anything.

I could say I am just getting ready for Halloween.

TheMadHatter
Because he was let off on a technicality. He is a terrorist. He did bomb the Pentagon.

Why is he allowed to teach at a prestigious university? Why did he receive citizen of the year in 1997 from Chicago? This man is a terrorist after all.

FromWayDowntown
10-27-2008, 01:40 PM

I'm not sure that prosecutorial misconduct -- part of the Nixonian effort to eavesdrop on domestic opponents ("terrorists") without warrants [where have I heard that before?]-- amounts to a technicality.

But Ayers apparently does admit, in a book that he authored, that he participated in the bombing of the Pentagon.

DarrinS
10-27-2008, 01:40 PM
Why would it surprise you that these people would go into academia?

Several of them have.

http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/weatherunderground/today.html#

Findog
10-27-2008, 01:42 PM
Relevance of Bill Ayers?

cool hand
10-27-2008, 01:42 PM
Beacuse there are laws against letting someone teach as a convicted felon, was he even convicted of a misdeamenor.

cool hand
10-27-2008, 01:44 PM
I'm not sure that prosecutorial misconduct -- part of the Nixonian effort to eavesdrop on domestic opponents ("terrorists") without warrants [where have I heard that before?]-- amounts to a technicality.

But Ayers apparently does admit, in a book that he authored, that he participated in the bombing of the Pentagon.

I could say I commited a lot of crimes......doesn't mean I actually did it.

PixelPusher
10-27-2008, 01:44 PM

Speaking of Nixon, why is G. Gordon Liddy an author and radio show host? Why did he "pal around" with McCain at a fundraiser 10 years ago? Why...

...ah, screw it. I just don't have the umbrage to fume over the sins of the ancient.

101A
10-27-2008, 01:45 PM

Writing off the top of my head; it's all "technicalities" to us simple-minded folk.

How is a professor at a prestigious university?

He has a Ph.D. and is a Marxist; everything else is just details.

boutons_
10-27-2008, 01:46 PM
He WAS a terrorist, against property, not against people. For the next 30+ years, he has lead a lawful, productive, successful life, which can't be said about McTerroristPalling's adored buddy, Gordon Liddy. _________________Looking at the polls, it sure appears that the Ayers, or Rezko, slime is not sticking to HUSSEIN. __________________Even McRobin is now trying, in total, lying desperation, to distance himself from George W. Batman's disastrous economic policies. Ain't gonna work, unless people are as stupid as McLiar thinks they are. A lot of the Repug base is awfully fucking stupid. __________________Give up, McLoser, the die is cast, you and pitbull bitch are heading straight to the dustbin of history, where lying, unprincipled, intelligence-insulting garbage belongs.

cool hand
10-27-2008, 01:56 PM
He WAS a terrorist, against property, not against people. For the next 30+ years, he has lead a lawful, productive, successful life, which can't be said about McTerroristPalling's adored buddy, Gordon Liddy. _________________Looking at the polls, it sure appears that the Ayers, or Rezko, slime is not sticking to HUSSEIN. __________________Even McRobin is now trying, in total, lying desperation, to distance himself from George W. Batman's disastrous economic policies. Ain't gonna work, unless people are as stupid as McLiar thinks they are. A lot of the Repug base is awfully fucking stupid. __________________Give up, McLoser, the die is cast, you and pitbull bitch are heading straight to the dustbin of history, where lying, unprincipled, intelligence-insulting garbage belongs.

Well, fucking said!:wow

ducks
10-27-2008, 02:07 PM
???

why is michael jackson not in jail

DarrinS
10-27-2008, 02:07 PM
I don't believe I've ever seen a Rezko interview either.

Bill Ayers
10-27-2008, 02:13 PM
I have a PhD . . . . d'uh

Bill Ayers
10-27-2008, 02:17 PM
Vote for Obama, by the way

ChumpDumper
10-27-2008, 02:18 PM
I don't believe I've ever seen a Rezko interview either.Again, please explain how one gets an interview with a person who isn't granting interviews.

ducks
10-27-2008, 02:18 PM
Vote for Obama, by the way

BECAUSE YOU WANT CHANGE
CHANGE CAN BE GOOD OR BAD BY THE WAY