PDA

View Full Version : MNF: Colts @ Titans

J.T.
10-27-2008, 01:33 PM
If we lose to Kerry Collins I might actually cry. Seriously. Maybe even shoot a "Leave Peyton Manning Alone!" video and put it on Youtube. I'm sure I'll have enough tears if my Colts lose to Kerry Fucking Collins to make a video like that for every person on the Colts roster, coaching staff and front office.

J.T.
10-27-2008, 01:34 PM
dirk4mvp volunteered to take half of the "Leave [Colts Player/Coach/Employee] Alone!" videomaking workload from me. Cheers, buddy!

dirk4mvp
10-27-2008, 01:43 PM
I got you brah.

You do the defensive players since they'll be the ones getting rocked by Kerry Collins, and it'll take a little more emotion to do those. I got the O.

ATRAIN
10-27-2008, 01:51 PM
Im pulling for you guys today but if you lose it wont be against Collins it will be against that mighty Tenn D. I think if you guys win you can break their spirit!! For tonight only........GO COLTS!! We will be ready for them next time.

J.T.
10-27-2008, 01:54 PM
If we lose then we lose to a team quarterbacked by Kerry Collins... which is worse than losing to a team quarterbacked by NFL Vince Young. (NCAA Vince Young wrecked fuckin' shop though)

dirk4mvp
10-27-2008, 01:56 PM
If we lose to Kerry Collins, at least we can look back on the face we didn't lose to Joe Flacco.

J.T.
10-27-2008, 01:57 PM
I'm also hoping that the Colts aren't flagged any time they make a big play. Seems like last week we'd get a first down (or stop GB from getting a first down) and it was unsportsmanlike conduct or false start or illegal formation or pretty much whatever the ref wanted to call to stop Indy from playing a fairly called game.

I'm not a statistician but the Colts were flagged more in that game than in the entire 2007 season.

to21
10-27-2008, 02:13 PM
Go Oilers!!

benefactor
10-27-2008, 04:18 PM
Go Oilers!!
Fail.

tlongII
10-27-2008, 06:30 PM
It will interesting to be clicking back and forth between this and the World Series.

Sausage
10-27-2008, 07:12 PM
The Titans win the division tonight. Book it.

Don't fuck with KFC

dirk4mvp
10-27-2008, 08:00 PM
dirk4mvp volunteered to take half of the "Leave [Colts Player/Coach/Employee] Alone!" videomaking workload from me. Cheers, buddy!

I got my camera ready.

dirk4mvp
10-27-2008, 08:16 PM
Your defense might suck if you let Kerry Collins and Bo Scaife play pitch and catch.

J.T.
10-27-2008, 08:42 PM
The Colts need a lot of work to go far with this team but with Sanders out I like what I see from Melvin Bullitt.

J.T.
10-27-2008, 08:44 PM
Too bad Colt McCoy isn't the Colts QB because I trust him more on a 94 yard drive than I do Peyton right now.

dirk4mvp
10-27-2008, 08:47 PM
Clark has been on point tonight.

IronMexican
10-27-2008, 08:49 PM
Let's go Tits! I have a chance of winning money is they win.

dirk4mvp
10-27-2008, 09:24 PM
Clark has been on point tonight.

Sausage
10-27-2008, 10:00 PM
Finally the Titans lead! Now let's get another stop and score again!

dirk4mvp
10-27-2008, 10:12 PM
Kerry Collins is the greatest QB on the face of this earth.

Warlord23
10-27-2008, 10:21 PM
Well the Titans have dropped several easy passes today, but they're still the better team

Warlord23
10-27-2008, 10:25 PM
And that's game

Sausage
10-27-2008, 10:33 PM
http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/images/smilies/coltssuck.gif

7-0!!!

Spurtacus
10-27-2008, 10:35 PM
Titans are for real. They better hope Collins stays healthy.

ShoogarBear
10-27-2008, 11:05 PM
It will interesting to be clicking back and forth between this and the World Series.

Then again, maybe not.

bostonguy
10-27-2008, 11:31 PM
Titans are the class of the AFC. That D is flat out nasty and they can run the football really well. Collins is doing his thing and the Titans keep winning.

J.T.
10-27-2008, 11:45 PM
I really hope the Titans are this season's 18-1 Super Bowl loser.

J.T.
10-28-2008, 06:09 AM
I really hope the Titans are this season's 18-1 Super Bowl loser.

And that it's the Giants that bust that ass.

I'm not even going to watch next week's game because I get the feeling the Colts will find some fucking way to lose to Matt Cassell and NE's shitty defense.

J.T.
10-28-2008, 07:12 AM
Reality still sucks for all the Oiler hangover fags.

http://www.nflfans.com/rams/images/importD2.jpg

ATRAIN
10-28-2008, 07:54 AM
Titans are the class of the AFC. That D is flat out nasty and they can run the football really well. Collins is doing his thing and the Titans keep winning.

So you guys think the Titans would be undefeated if VY was behind the wheel and not Collins?

Dr. Gonzo
10-28-2008, 10:12 AM
So you guys think the Titans would be undefeated if VY was behind the wheel and not Collins?

They would have a good record but not undefeated. The reason they are doing so well with Collins is because he doesn't make mistakes. Vince makes too many mistakes and it would've cost them a game. They are a very good football team and have a chance to win it all with their run game and defense first mentality.

stretch
10-28-2008, 10:24 AM

Yes.

BTW - What is up with your complete obsession over VY? Holy crap, if you hate him so much, and he sucks so bad, then why do you bring him up every chance you get?

stretch
10-28-2008, 10:28 AM
They would have a good record but not undefeated. The reason they are doing so well with Collins is because he doesn't make mistakes. Vince makes too many mistakes and it would've cost them a game. They are a very good football team and have a chance to win it all with their run game and defense first mentality.

Collins makes a lot of mistakes. The reason he hasnt made many is because he is in a system where there aren't many mistakes to be made. They now have a more consistent run game, that they use to set up the pass. Vince last year was being asked to run a more complex passing system that Norm Chow tried to put in, but it obviously was not a good idea, considering he still needs to develop, and he is not a pocket type passer. he is a playmaking QB. and it didn't help much that he had one of the worst recieving cores in NFL history. this year he FINALLY has a playmaker at his side (Chris Johnson) but hasn't even had a chance to use him. I would like to see what he can do now that he finally has someone that can take some pressure off of his shoulders.

ATRAIN
10-28-2008, 10:30 AM
Yes.

BTW - What is up with your complete obsession over VY? Holy crap, if you hate him so much, and he sucks so bad, then why do you bring him up every chance you get?

LOL cause I think he is over rated and I want to make sure people realize that after all the VY crap that was given to me in the past. That is all. Plus it was a genuine question. Some Titans fans/supporters think they would be better with VY, some think that Collins is the reason behind thier success (with thier def of course). ESPN last night they were talking about VY was ready to play and should be inserted back into the offense (Steve Young and Emmitt). Scott said that wouldnt be a good idea.

ATRAIN
10-28-2008, 10:33 AM
Collins makes a lot of mistakes. The reason he hasnt made many is because he is in a system where there aren't many mistakes to be made. They now have a more consistent run game, that they use to set up the pass. Vince last year was being asked to run a more complex passing system that Norm Chow tried to put in, but it obviously was not a good idea, considering he still needs to develop, and he is not a pocket type passer. he is a playmaking QB. and it didn't help much that he had one of the worst recieving cores in NFL history. this year he FINALLY has a playmaker at his side (Chris Johnson) but hasn't even had a chance to use him. I would like to see what he can do now that he finally has someone that can take some pressure off of his shoulders.

He had Chris Johnson week 1 and the offense never got moving. It was a low scoring game. That and this week were the only Titans games I have seen this year.

SpursFanFirst
10-28-2008, 11:39 AM
I missed all but about 2 minutes of this game. It looks like I didn't miss much.
Ho Hum...another Colts loss. :(

At least ND isn't doing too badly and the Spurs' season starts tomorrow! :clap

remingtonbo2001
10-28-2008, 11:43 AM
If something ain't broke, don't fix it.

The Titans need to keep Collins in there until further notice. Hopefully VY is learning from the situation at hand.

IronMexican
10-28-2008, 11:53 AM
I missed all but about 2 minutes of this game. It looks like I didn't miss much.
Ho Hum...another Colts loss. :(

At least ND isn't doing too badly and the Spurs' season starts tomorrow! :clap

USC is gonna smash ND!

stretch
10-28-2008, 12:22 PM
He had Chris Johnson week 1 and the offense never got moving. It was a low scoring game. That and this week were the only Titans games I have seen this year.

That was one game dude. The very first game of the year at that, when no one knew whether Chris Johnson would be any good. And VY got hurt during the game. Fucking terrible example.

stretch
10-28-2008, 12:26 PM
LOL cause I think he is over rated and I want to make sure people realize that after all the VY crap that was given to me in the past. That is all.

His career is still going and very young. Too early to say much of anything for either side.

Plus it was a genuine question. Some Titans fans/supporters think they would be better with VY, some think that Collins is the reason behind thier success (with thier def of course). ESPN last night they were talking about VY was ready to play and should be inserted back into the offense (Steve Young and Emmitt). Scott said that wouldnt be a good idea.

IMO I think they need to start getting him some snaps. He is still the future of this team. I think people quickly forget how Collins got the Titans off to a terrible 0-4 or 0-5 start in VYs first year, only to have Vince bail them out and nearly get them into the playoffs. The only reason Collins is somewhat successful, is because of the dumbed down offense he has.

to21
10-28-2008, 02:00 PM
Fail.Fail.

SpursFanFirst
10-28-2008, 05:25 PM
USC is gonna smash ND!

:nope You just can't let me have my moment, can you?

BlackSwordsMan
10-29-2008, 09:26 AM
So this youtube video. When will it be made?

J.T.
10-29-2008, 12:11 PM
So this youtube video. When will it be made?

This is now a failed reverse jinx thread. Go directly to fail. Do not pass go, do not collect two hundred dollars.

BlackSwordsMan
10-29-2008, 12:13 PM
Does that mean you lied about making a youtube video because the colts got spanked?

J.T.
10-29-2008, 12:19 PM
Does that mean you lied about making a youtube video because the colts got spanked?

Reverse jinx failed. That means there were never going to be any youtube videos, win or lose. Here's one about the Patriots though

UFfobQftP5k

BlackSwordsMan
10-29-2008, 12:32 PM
LOL nice