PDA

View Full Version : Another day, another TV station banned for asking Biden hard questions

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-27-2008, 06:44 PM
7ZT1y1io4vA

LnGrrrR
10-27-2008, 06:45 PM
If by 'banned' you mean Obama and Biden won't go on there (which, ahem, is free market capitalism) and by hard, you mean ridiculously one sided. I'm surprised they didn't ask him how long it's been since he stopped beating his wife.

ChumpDumper
10-27-2008, 06:48 PM
"The Gossip"? :lol What the hell are you watching these days?

boutons_
10-27-2008, 06:50 PM
asking hard questions is not the same as baiting, a subtlety way beyond dickless Aggies' discernment.

tp2021
10-27-2008, 06:57 PM
Malarkey

ElNono
10-27-2008, 07:00 PM
At least daddy Obama didn't have to sit right next to Biden...

ratm1221
10-27-2008, 07:12 PM
At least daddy Obama didn't have to sit right next to Biden...

:lmao

Warlord23
10-27-2008, 07:33 PM
That "channel" : TV reporting :: ducks : spelling and punctuation

Anti.Hero
10-27-2008, 08:07 PM
It's going to be hilarious when the economy is doing even worse (not because of Obama Bin Biden per se) a year from now and the people start turning/questioning the Great Ones.

Let the good times roll.

Change Change Changeeeee

TheMadHatter
10-27-2008, 08:19 PM
It's going to be hilarious when the economy is doing even worse (not because of Obama Bin Biden per se) a year from now and the people start turning/questioning the Great Ones.

Let the good times roll.

Change Change Changeeeee

Yes it's going to be hilarious watching this country sink into a deep long recession. Absolutely hilarious.

BTW, where is my fucking link cracker? Oh that's right, you're just a dumb fucking inbred who can't back up anything he says.

Anti.Hero
10-27-2008, 08:21 PM
Yes it's going to be hilarious watching this country sink into a deep long recession. Absolutely hilarious.

BTW, where is my fucking link cracker? Oh that's right, you're just a dumb fucking inbred who can't back up anything he says.

Dood. Check your pms. Upper right corner of your rectangular viewing contraption.

ElNono
10-27-2008, 08:34 PM

Let the good times roll.

Change Change Changeeeee

They're going to have at least 2 years worth of excuses from all the shit Dubya managed to screw up. You know, the whole 'We inherited the crisis, the worst public debt ever, two wars, etc'.

I fully expect you to be bitching by Nov 10 though. Even before they start their mandate.

Findog
10-27-2008, 08:42 PM
Can anybody explain to me how progressive taxation equals Marxism? I knew a couple of Marxists in college, and they would definitely not consider Obama to be one of them.

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-27-2008, 08:47 PM
asking hard questions is not the same as baiting, a subtlety way beyond dickless Aggies' discernment.

:lol boutons whining about baiting, yet high fives every lib on here when Palin gets baited in an interview.

Nice to see you're still the same old hypocritical cunt as usual.

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-27-2008, 08:48 PM

Let the good times roll.

Change Change Changeeeee

They'll just blame it on Bush. That or the Messiah will up the taxes of everyone making over $50K and giving the revenue to everyone who makes under $50K a year under the auspices of 'patriotism' and saving the country from itself. Or some bullshit like that.

Shastafarian
10-27-2008, 08:51 PM
2 Things:

1) "Hard questions" DO NOT = Loaded, Incorrectly Researched, Biased Questions

2) Where were you when Palin wouldn't go on ANYONE'S show to be interviewed? As it is now she needs her Father to hold her hand through interviews. Hypocrite...

TheMadHatter
10-27-2008, 08:51 PM
They'll just blame it on Bush. That or the Messiah will up the taxes of everyone making over $50K and giving the revenue to everyone who makes under $50K a year under the auspices of 'patriotism' and saving the country from itself. Or some bullshit like that.

John McCain is going to lose this election.

Can you say President Barack Obama with me? He's going to be your President. How does that make you feel?

Findog
10-27-2008, 08:55 PM

God, you are so partisan, and so stupid. He's campaigning on a pledge to lower income taxes on all income under $250K. If he doesn't follow through on that, he will face the same fate as Bush Sr breaking his "read my lips" pledge.

Can you explain to me how progressive taxation and raising the top rate from 36% to 39% equals Marxism?

Duff McCartney
10-27-2008, 09:14 PM

I think for the most part and I guess I'm including my fellow Obama supporters that I know not the ones on this thread, but everyone I know, knows that the economy will be in the tank for a long time. Regardless of who is elected it's going to happen. Those seeds of discontent have been sown long before Obama was winning the primaries.

Cry Havoc
10-27-2008, 09:19 PM

Do you actually listen to yourself talk?

BRHornet45
10-27-2008, 09:35 PM

fuck you pussy

TheMadHatter
10-27-2008, 09:37 PM
fuck you pussy

Shutup honkey.

BRHornet45
10-27-2008, 09:37 PM
Shutup honkey.

LOL ok son I won't lie that actually made me laugh. god bless

TheMadHatter
10-27-2008, 09:41 PM
LOL ok son I won't lie that actually made me laugh. god bless

Don't worry, you make me laugh everyday.

MaryAnnKilledGinger
10-27-2008, 09:51 PM

I'm actually looking forward to the hope that those questioning our leaders for the next several years might actually stand a chance to get reality-based answers. Economy good or economy bad, so long as the information being presented isn't the alternate reality shine job we've been forced to swallow for the last 8 years it would be a dedicated improvement.

hater
10-27-2008, 09:54 PM
:lol lotta love in this thread.

I guess Palin banned every single TV station in the country up until a week ago.

MannyIsGod
10-27-2008, 10:10 PM

Let the good times roll.

Change Change Changeeeee

Why do you hate America? Country First?

MannyIsGod
10-27-2008, 10:10 PM
Oh, and complaining about the Dems not letting their VP candidate speak to certain parts of the media coming from a McCain/Palin supporter is beyond ironic.

PixelPusher
10-27-2008, 10:48 PM
Oh, and complaining about the Dems not letting their VP candidate speak to certain parts of the media coming from a McCain/Palin supporter is beyond ironic.

I would've gone with "hypocritical" but "ironic" works too...