PDA

View Full Version : Random Piss Tests

slacker77
10-27-2008, 08:44 PM
My company announced today that they're gonna do away with our random drug testing (with the exception of accidents , of course). This is one of many ways they're trying to cut back on spending costs. Maybe I'm the only who sees RDT as a waste of time , but for once I actually agree with a company decision. Or maybe it's because I smoke on occasion , but that's on my own time. I show up to work early everyday , I do my job beyond expectations , and I'm always reliable. What I do on my own time has never affected my performance at work. I don't know. Maybe I'm the exception , but that's how I see it. Thoughts?

Oh yeah , if anyone knows where I could get some :hat , a thanks in advance to you . My usual guy moved out of town .:depressed

JoeChalupa
10-27-2008, 09:48 PM
I could live with that.

Bigzax
10-28-2008, 09:08 AM
if a forklift runs over my ankle i'm gonna have to walk that shit off...:smokin

BacktoBasics
10-28-2008, 09:46 AM
Its a trap. Why bother mentioning that their doing away with it unless they want the addicts to think they have free rein only to pop them with a random 2 months from now.

to21
10-28-2008, 10:12 AM
Random drug testing is not just for weed. I hurt my back 10 years ago and they found a pain killer (darvocet) in my system that registered as a controlled substance. Almost lost my job because the pill was my brother's and not prescribed to me.

While you might feel weed is harmless, they check for other things that are not.

RandomGuy
10-28-2008, 02:41 PM
My company announced today that they're gonna do away with our random drug testing (with the exception of accidents , of course). This is one of many ways they're trying to cut back on spending costs. Maybe I'm the only who sees RDT as a waste of time , but for once I actually agree with a company decision. Or maybe it's because I smoke on occasion , but that's on my own time. I show up to work early everyday , I do my job beyond expectations , and I'm always reliable. What I do on my own time has never affected my performance at work. I don't know. Maybe I'm the exception , but that's how I see it. Thoughts?

Oh yeah , if anyone knows where I could get some :hat , a thanks in advance to you . My usual guy moved out of town .:depressed

I like random drug testing. :depressed

There is nothing more fun in the world than picking a drug at random and testing it to see if it is any fun to... what? oh. Never mind.

RandomGuy
10-28-2008, 02:44 PM
My employer never has done any random drug testing.

So I could do something if I wanted to. Of course, I am so old and boring that I just never have bothered, but I could if I wanted to.

Maybe someday I might, I seem to remember the fun in eating a whole box of delicious organic mac and cheese and watching silly movies and giggling about monkeys.

...hehehehe monkeys are funny.

to21
10-28-2008, 02:48 PM
Not to mention it's an legal issue also. If you go and have an accident and hurt someone while you are on the job, your company could get sued and fined.

DarkReign
10-28-2008, 03:02 PM
Its a trap. Why bother mentioning that their doing away with it unless they want the addicts to think they have free rein only to pop them with a random 2 months from now.

:tu

RandomGuy
10-28-2008, 03:04 PM
Not to mention it's an legal issue also. If you go and have an accident and hurt someone while you are on the job, your company could get sued and fined.

I think the worst accident I could cause would be an accidental paper cut. Accoutants don't operate many forklifts... :lol

leemajors
10-28-2008, 03:12 PM
workman's comp = auto drug test

JoeChalupa
10-28-2008, 03:38 PM
if a forklift runs over my ankle i'm gonna have to walk that shit off...:smokin

:lmao

I. Hustle
10-28-2008, 04:06 PM
I used to work for Guaranty Bank and they would cut your hair for the drug test when you first got hired. No problem except I have really short hair and they left me with a bald spot.